A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spurted a final couple of times, but kept up my movements. Alex came for what seemed like an age, moaning and writhing on my cock like she was impaled. Sophie watched open-mouthed, her teeth biting her lower lip as her sister shook in the throes of her orgasm.

'Oh fuck,' moaned Alex, 'that feels so good.'

'I told you it would be,' smiled Sophie.

'I just love the feel of your cock,' Alex said. 'Please keep it in me.'

'It's lovely, isn't it?' said Sophie. 'I'd keep it in me all day if I could.'

'That's an interesting thought,' I said.

Sophie looked at us both, Alex still sitting astride me. 'You look amazing together,' she smiled. 'That's the first time I've watched two people fucking. It's fantastic.'

'I loved you being here,' said her sister. 'It was like you really love us.'

'I do love you.' Sophie turned to me. 'Are you OK, darling? Did you like that?'

I gave her a kiss. 'You know I did.'

'And you know I still love you, don't you?'

'Yes,' I said, 'and I still love you, more than ever.'

'Ah,' said Alex, 'you two are totally amazing. I love you both.'

'What are you waiting for, darling?' Sophie said to me. 'Kiss her.'

So with my softening cock still buried in her open cunt, I gently pulled my sister-in-law to me and gave her a long loving kiss.

Unlike in porn movies, we didn't immediately descend into an endless succession of sexual positions and have orgasm after orgasm until the end of the day. All three of us felt pretty satiated and exhausted. We lay back on the bed, me between the two sisters with my arm round each and their heads resting on my shoulders. Sophie pulled the duvet half over us and within ten minutes we were asleep.

I was the first to wake up. Alex lay curled up with her back to me. Sophie was lying half turned towards me. They were both dead to the world. I lay for a few minutes thinking about what had happened. Even then, I could hardly believe it. It seemed like a wonderful dream, a mad fantasy. Yet I could still remember the feeling of my cock in Alex's cunt, the eagerness of Sophie's lips on mine, her excited encouragement as I fucked her little sister. It had really happened, I kept telling myself. It was only then that I started to have misgivings. Yes, it had happened; I had fucked my wife's sister. What now? Would everything change from now on? Would Sophie still love me? Would she become jealous? Would it happen again? Alex was almost twenty years younger than Sophie; would I prefer fucking her to fucking my wife? I couldn't see how things would ever be the same again. I couldn't envisage a cosy menage a trois; that sort of thing only happened in porn fantasies. Yet there they were: two beautiful naked women lying next to me. I loved them both. I wanted them both. I wanted what had happened to happen again. I wanted to fuck my wife and I wanted to fuck her sister. I wanted to fuck them both.

Almost perspiring in my state of confusion I lay rigid. I didn't dare wake them up in case all they had to say were regrets. I didn't want my dream shattered. In the end I crept from the bed, grabbed my dressing gown and went into the kitchen. I didn't really have anything in mind, but something told me that what was needed was a quick dose of normality. What I didn't want was Sophie waking up and thinking, oh my god, this has all been a terrible mistake, what have I done? I certainly didn't want the kind of conversation that starts, 'Darling, we have to talk.' I didn't want to give her the chance to think and the only way I could think of to do that was with a dose of domesticity.

Half an hour later I entered the bedroom carrying a tray of supper. The sisters were still dozing, but sat up as soon as I put the tray on the bed.

'What's this?' smiled Sophie.

'Supper,' I said needlessly. 'I thought you deserved it.'

Alex giggled. 'I suppose we need to keep our strength up.'

'Definitely,' agreed Sophie.

They looked sexily at me, completely without any expressions of guilt or regret, and I allowed myself a small feeling that things might be alright after all. Shamelessly they sat with their tits invitingly naked and we tucked into our supper.

That night I went to bed early. I didn't want to have the conversation with Sophie I knew we would have to have sooner or later. I was too confused and I didn't have the energy. It was a work day the following day so when Sophie came to bed she didn't expect any lovemaking. I pretended to be dozing, so all she did was say, 'Goodnight, lover,' kiss me and turn over. I lay awake for a long time worrying about everything.

The next week passed fairly uneventfully. Whether Sophie and Alex talked over what had happened I didn't know, but I suspected they did; didn't they talk about everything? But when I was around, there seemed to be an unspoken agreement that the subject wouldn't be brought up. Alex slept in her own room. Sophie and I fucked a couple of times, as enjoyably and lovingly as ever but almost wordlessly. Somehow I got the feeling that she was waiting for me to start the conversation. She didn't give the impression she regretted anything. If possible, she seemed even more loving than before. She lost no opportunity to touch and kiss me. It felt as if she were trying to reassure me that things were still good between us. Alex, too, seemed to go out of her way to be affectionate, touching and kissing me quite openly, whether when Sophie was around or when we were alone.

On the following Friday evening we were lounging in the living room wondering what to do.

'Don't you want to go out?' I asked Alex. 'It's Friday.'

'I'd rather stay in and drink wine with you guys,' she said. 'If that's OK with you.'

'Of course,' smiled Sophie. She got up. 'I'll open a bottle.'

Later the three of us were cosily snuggled together on the sofa, the second bottle half empty on the coffee table in front of us.

'This is the kind of Friday I like,' murmured Alex, resting her head on my shoulder.

'Me too,' said Sophie, giving me a kiss. 'What about you, darling? How do you like having two beautiful women all to yourself?

'Oh, I like it,' I said carefully.

'After what you did for us last weekend,' she continued. This is it, I thought. This is the conversation I'd been dreading. 'We thought we should do something for you.'

My mind went into overdrive. No recriminations? No regrets? No change of heart?

'Don't look so worried,' Alex put in. 'We're not going to rape you.'

Sophie laughed. 'Not unless you want us to.'

She put her hand on my thigh and gave me another kiss. I could taste wine. I felt her hand move to my cock. Instantly it started to grow.

'That's what I like,' she smiled. 'A cock that responds to me.'

'That's what I like too,' said Alex, her eyes fixed on her sister's hand.

'Touch it,' invited Sophie. 'You won't mind, will you, darling?'

'Not at all,' I said, not daring to disagree with anything being suggested.

'I love to feel it growing hard under his jeans,' Sophie said to her sister.

Alex put a tentative hand on my thigh. Sophie took it and placed it where her own had been.

'Can you feel it?' she asked.

'Oh yes,' murmured Alex. 'It feels really hard already.'

'That's because he's turned on. Aren't you, darling?'

'Mmm,' I agreed.

She started to move her sister's hand up and down my erection. 'Stroke it,' she urged. 'He loves to have his cock stroked through his jeans.'

Alex started to stroke my cock. Sophie let go of her hand and rested it on my abdomen. 'Don't tense up, darling,' she smiled. 'Just relax and enjoy it.'

'If you insist,' I said. It's difficult relaxing when a beautiful woman is stroking your cock, but I tried.

Alex pressed a little harder and after a while tried to wrap her fingers around my shaft. 'I can't grip it properly,' she complained.

'In that case,' grinned Sophie, 'you'd better take it out. It could probably do with an airing.' She gave me a long kiss while Alex fiddled with my belt buckle and zip.

I felt the release as my cock was freed from the restraint of my jeans, then Alex's hand finding its way into the gap of my boxers. I let out an involuntary gasp as her fingertips touched the flesh of my cock, then her fingers were firmly wrapped around it and she was pulling it out into the open air.

Sophie ended our kiss and looked down at my lap, where my cock was standing in her sister's firm grip. 'Is that better, darling?' she asked me.

'Oh yes,' I murmured.

Alex looked at her sister. 'Show me what you do,' she said. 'I want to learn to masturbate him as well as you.'

'OK,' said my wife. She took my cock in her hand and, barely touching, stroked it slowly up and down. 'First you start really gently. And vary where you touch it,' she added. 'Like this.' For a while she concentrated on the shaft, gently stretching my skin as her hand went to the base of my cock, then releasing it as her hand travelled up again. She gently rubbed her fingertips over my crown and under the prepuce. 'He particularly loves the crown being played with, don't you, darling?'

'Oh yes,' I murmured.

'Now you do it,' urged Sophie.

Alex took my cock in her hand and Sophie and I watched as she slowly played with it. She seemed fascinated by what she was doing, experimenting with stretching my foreskin, then playing her fingertips over my crown and gently opening and closing the slit. 'It feels lovely,' she murmured, 'all hard and silky at the same time.'

Sophie gave me a long kiss as I felt the delicious sensations of Alex's hand moving over my cock. Deep moans came from my throat.

Sophie smiled at me. 'Is she doing it right, darling?'

'Oh yes,' I murmured.

'You can grip it a bit harder now,' Sophie told her sister.

'Like this?' Alex's hand gripped my cock more firmly and stroked me steadily from top to bottom and back again. I could feel the pleasure start to build.

'Do you want Al to make you come, darling,' asked Sophie, 'or do you want to rest for a while?'

What Alex was doing felt great, but I knew it usually took quite a time for me to come just from a hand-job. I suspected they both had other things in mind. 'I'm in your hands,' I smiled at them. 'Do whatever you want.'

'OK,' said Sophie. 'Let go for a bit,' she told Alex. 'Let it rest.' I felt Alex's hand leave my cock as Sophie planted another long kiss on my lips. Then she turned my face towards Alex and I felt Alex's warm soft lips on my mouth. She moaned throatily as her tongue sought mine. For a while I was passed between them like a shared meal.

'How do you like Alex?' asked Sophie. 'Is she a good kisser?'

'It must be because you're sisters,' I grinned. 'I find it difficult to choose between you.'

She looked down at my cock, still standing hard and proud. 'Ah, look at it, all lonely down there. I think it wants to be kissed too.'

She bent her head and I felt her tongue on my crown. Then her lips closed round it.

'Oh fuck,' I breathed.

Alex watched, her lips apart. 'Show me, Soph,' she murmured. 'I want to learn how to suck his cock too.'

'OK.' My wife held my cock out for her sister to take. 'First, lick it all over. Slowly.'

Alex followed the instructions to the letter. I felt the exquisite sensations of her tongue sliding over the crown.

'Don't take it in your mouth straightaway. Tease him. It drives him wild. Doesn't it, darling?' She smiled wickedly up at me.

'You should know,' I said.

For a time, Alex licked my cock, lingering over the crown and occasionally putting the tip of her tongue in the slit.

'Lick under the crown,' advised Sophie. 'He loves that.'

I felt Alex's tongue under the rim of the crown, a really sensitive spot. It was exquisite. I heard myself moan in encouragement.

'Is she doing it right, darling?' Sophie asked me. 'Does it feel good?'

'Oh yes,' I murmured.

'Stand up, darling,' she said. 'It'll be easier for Al.'

I stood up and faced Alex sitting on the sofa in front of me, my cock at exactly the same level as her mouth. Sophie eased my jeans and boxers down my legs and off my feet and pulled my t-shirt over my head. 'Very nice,' she said admiringly.

'Hot,' agreed Alex.

The two women were still fully clothed, but it felt oddly arousing to be naked in front of them. Alex leant forward and resumed her licking of my cock.

'You can put it in your mouth now,' Sophie told her, standing beside me caressing my stomach.

I looked down and watched Alex slide her mouth over my cock. Sophie reached round and held the base. With her other hand she turned my face to hers and locked my mouth in a long passionate kiss. I felt Alex's mouth moving slowly up and down my shaft. I moaned deep in my throat. Sophie's tongue thrashed together with mine.

When she released me, she murmured. 'I love holding your cock as you're being sucked off, darling. It feels very hard.'

'I love you holding it too,' I smiled.

She smiled back. 'You and Alex look really hot together, with your cock in her mouth.'

I could barely think with the sensations running through my body, so I just said, 'I love you, darling.'

She kissed me. 'I love you too. I love watching you being sucked off by my little sister.'

Alex was leaning forward, eagerly taking almost the full length of my cock in her mouth, savouring it, then pulling back and swirling her tongue and lips around the crown. One hand slipped round to my bum and held me while the other gently cupped and caressed my balls. Sophie continued to hold my cock at the base. I felt hands and lips everywhere. I was dying with the exquisite sensations.

'How do you like being sucked off by your sister-in-law while your wife watches?' Sophie asked, her eyes bright.

'I love it,' I moaned.

'Are you close to coming?'

'Soon,' I murmured.

'Let it happen,' she urged. 'I want to see you come inside her mouth.'

I had been wanting to do just that, but had been worried that Alex might not have been prepared for it. But as soon as Sophie spoke, Alex thrust me deeper into her mouth, as if wanting me to go ahead. I started to move my hips back and forth. My cock slid in and out of Alex's mouth. I could feel the back of her throat at the deepest point, then the play of her tongue as she let it slide almost out into the open. At the same time, Sophie moved her hand in sync with my movements, inasmuch as she could with most of my cock in Alex's mouth. The two movements of hand and mouth were doing wonderful things to my cock. If they continued I knew I would soon be coming.

'That feels so good,' I moaned.

Alex took me even deeper into her mouth and Sophie locked my lips in another long kiss.

'Enjoying yourself, darling?' She breathed when she released my mouth.

'You know I am.'

'I love to see you having pleasure,' she murmured. 'I love you more than anything.'

'I love you too,' I said, half-insensible with exquisite sensations.

She gave me a quick kiss, then moved to sit on the sofa beside Alex. 'I want to watch you come,' she said, her eyes gleaming. She put an arm round her sister's shoulders and the other around my middle. I felt her hand on my bum cheek, gently pushing me forward, encouraging me to put my cock further into Alex's mouth. The sight of her excited face next to her sister eagerly sucking my cock was enough to tip me over the edge. I felt my orgasm building.

'I'm coming,' I warned them.

'Go on,' urged my wife. 'Come in Al's mouth. Let it happen.'

I felt the first load climb into my cock and empty itself into Alex's eager mouth. I half expected her to pull back, but instead she thrust my cock even deeper. Sophie moved her hand from her sister's shoulder to her cheek. I could feel it caressing the end of my cock through the skin of Alex's face. I came again.

'Keep coming, darling,' urged Sophie. 'Swallow his come, Al,' she told her sister. 'He loves it when I swallow.'

Alex kept my cock deep in her mouth when I jerked a third time. I could feel her tongue exploring my slit and around the crown. I thought I might explode from sensations that were almost too exquisite to bear. I came again and again into her warm mouth. With the encouragement of Sophie's hand she swallowed it all, keeping my cock deep in her mouth the whole time. Even as my cock began to soften, she still held it between her lips, though allowed more of it to come out. Gently she caressed it with her tongue.

'Oh fuck, that's so good,' I murmured.

Sophie stood up and put her arms around me. 'Happy, darling?'

'I'll tell you,' I said with a smile, 'when I've worked out where I am.'

'Do you like coming in Al's mouth?'

'Oh yes,'

'No regrets?'

'No.' I was too satisfied and too exhausted to think of anything much.

'I don't have any regrets either.'

'That's a relief,' I said, kissing her. 'I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't been here. It was such a turn-on having you beside me. You liked it too, didn't you?'

She kissed me long and hard. 'Of course I did. You know I love watching you come. I just love giving you pleasure and I knew you'd enjoy Alex sucking you off.' She smiled down at Alex, who was slowly releasing my softening cock from her mouth, then nudged me gently. 'You should kiss her, darling, and say thank you.'

I sank down on the sofa and took Alex's beautiful face in my hands. 'Thank you. That was amazing.'

'Did I do it right?' she asked. 'Did it feel good?'

For answer I kissed her sweet lips. I caught the faint taste of my come. 'Of course you did it right. You could raise a man from the dead.'

'Did you like it when I swallowed your come?'

'Of course. How did you like the taste?'

She made a face. 'I don't know. It all happened so quickly, I didn't have time to think about it.' She smiled. 'I loved the feeling of your cock when you were coming though. It jerked all over the place, like you were having spasms or something.'

'I like that too,' said Sophie, sitting beside me. 'He feels helpless, doesn't he? It's a real turn-on knowing you're doing that to him.'

They both laughed and nudged me playfully. 'Torturers,' I said. 'I'm nothing but your plaything.'

Alex gave me a long kiss. 'Play,' she laughed. 'Just what I like.'

Sophie turned my face to her and gave me a longer kiss. I was naked and half sitting, half lying between my two beautiful women. I was exhausted but happy. My cock lay limply against my thigh. Sophie regarded it with amusement.

'It looks like the batteries are flat.'

When we had finished the second bottle of wine I felt a bit more lively. I offered to do to the girls what Alex had done for me. 'You can't go to bed without orgasms.'

Sophie shook her head. 'Save your strength. You're going to be busy this weekend.' She winked at Alex and they both burst into laughter. 'But you can watch us masturbate if you like.'

That sounded a treat. 'OK, if you're sure.'

She pointed to the chair opposite the sofa. 'Sit over there, then you'll be able to see everything.'

Despite my tiredness, my cock gave a little stir. I pictured some lesbian passion. 'Are you going to put on a show for me?

Sophie shook her head. 'Not the kind of show you imagine,' she laughed. 'We're sisters. We're not into each other that way. Sorry to disappoint you, but it'll be solo action only.'

I wasn't disappointed. 'I'm very happy with that,' I smiled. 'You know how much I love to see you bring yourself off.'

Alex pushed her jeans down to her feet and off. 'And now you'll be able to see me too,' she smiled wickedly.

They sat at either end of the sofa. Alex kept her knickers on at first, and played with her nipples only through the cotton of her top. Even so, I could see she had beautiful breasts, firm and sensual. More uninhibited than her sister, Sophie immediately stripped off completely and spread her legs. 'I'm so horny,' she explained, 'I could come any minute.'