A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Spoilsport,' grinned my wife.

'Shame,' joined in Alex.

I struggled out of bed, trying to keep my back to them both.

'Nice bum,' said Sophie.

'Very tight,' agreed Alex.

I disappeared into the en-suite bathroom and stepped into the shower. I half-expected wild laughter from the bedroom, but I heard nothing but murmured conversation. I tried not to think of Alex clad only in a t-shirt lying next to me. I didn't want to start jerking off to fantasies of fucking her. Even that would have been some sort of betrayal of Sophie. When I came out fifteen minutes later the bed was empty.

Fortunately, Alex didn't come into our bed on the next couple of Sunday mornings, so I was spared a repeat of that particular torture. Sophie tried to bring up the suggestion of my fucking her sister a couple of times more, but I shut her up. 'It's not going to happen, so stop talking about it,' I said. 'I love you too much.'

A few days later she had to go to some conference, which meant Alex and I had the house to ourselves for a night. When I got home from work, she was curled up on the sofa with a large glass of wine in her hand.

'Bad day at the coffee shop?' I asked.

'Absolutely shitty,' she said and took a long slurp.

I hadn't had a great day myself. And I always felt a little down when Sophie was away. 'I'll just go and wash,' I said, 'then I'll join you.'

I changed into jeans and a t-shirt. We finished a bottle while she told me all about her horrible day. I listened sympathetically.

'Open another,' she said. 'I feel like getting shitfaced.'

'Charming expression,' I grinned.

'Yeah,' she said, 'I blame the private school I went to.'

By the time we were halfway through the second bottle we were both pretty relaxed. Even when she started snuggling up to me, I didn't object.

'Why aren't all men like you?' she asked.

'With a house well stocked with wine?' I suggested. 'Beats me.'

She punched me playfully. 'You know what I mean. The way you are with Soph. You are so good with her. She adores you.'

'Must be my modesty.'

'I'm serious,' she said. 'She's like a different person since she met you. I never knew what the word 'radiant' really meant, but now I know. When she's with you, that's what she is: radiant. What's your secret?'

I didn't have to think about it, even after all the wine. 'I love her. It's no secret.'

'And you still fancy her.'

'Like mad. She's the sexiest woman I've ever met.'

'Now why can't I find a man who thinks I'm sexy?'

'I think you're sexy.' I don't know why I said it. It must have been the wine. And the fact it was the truth.

'Really?' She looked over her wine glass at me. 'Soph told me you sometimes think of me when you're fucking her, but I didn't believe her.'

'Jesus.' I nearly choked on my wine. 'She told you that?'

She burst out laughing. 'If you could see your face. Didn't you know we tell each other everything?'

'Yes, but I didn't think it was everything.'

'Don't look so worried,' she said. 'She didn't mind. Far from it. She said it turned her on, knowing you were thinking of me. And it boosted my self-confidence, I can tell you. I feel quite flattered.'

I was at a loss for words. I took a long slurp of wine.

'So you really do find me sexy,' she said, snuggling closer.

'I'm not saying anything more,' I said, trying to move away but finding the arm of the sofa in the way, 'on the grounds I might incriminate myself.'

For answer she put her hand on my face, turned it towards her and planted a big wet drunken kiss on my mouth. I tried not to respond, but it was difficult. Her lips were lovely and soft. Immediately I felt stirrings in my groin. When she released me she said, 'Do you fancy me more now?'

Before I could answer, my mobile rang on the table in front of us.

'Saved by the bell,' I said and picked it up. 'It's Sophie.' Immediately I could feel myself blushing with guilt.

But Alex leant forward eagerly. 'Lovely. It's a video call.'

She grabbed it out of my hand and pressed Accept.

'Hi guys,' said Sophie as her face appeared on screen. 'How are my two favourite people?'

'Great,' said Alex. 'We're both missing you like mad, so we're consoling ourselves with wine and each other.'

'Good for you,' laughed Sophie. 'I hope you're having fun.'

'Sam was telling me how much he fancies me,' Alex said, 'and how much he thinks of me when he's fucking you.'

'I was not,' I almost shouted. 'Take no notice, darling. Your sister's drunk.' For good measure I glared at Alex.

Sophie laughed. 'No need to defend yourself. I don't mind. I'd rather you had fun when I'm away than sat around feeling miserable.'

'That's what I say,' said Alex, swigging her wine, 'but he doesn't want to play.' She gave me an accusing look. 'Maybe he doesn't find me sexy after all.'

'Of course he does,' said Sophie. 'Play with his nipples. That usually gets him going.'

'Stop giving her ideas,' I protested. I felt the situation was slipping out of control. Maybe Sophie was drunk too.

But before I could object, Alex had lifted my t-shirt and was tweaking my nipples. 'Like this?' she asked her on-screen sister.

Sophie was plainly enjoying the sight of her husband being tortured. 'Kiss them,' she encouraged Alex. 'Rake your fingernails down his chest. He loves that.'

I grabbed the phone and stood up. 'OK, that's enough. Say goodbye to your sister,' I told Alex. 'I'm taking this into the bedroom.'

'Spoilsport,' said Alex and turned away in a sulk.

In the bedroom I settled down to a loving conversation with my wife. But if I was expecting sympathy for my plight, it wasn't forthcoming.

'You can't leave Alex like that,' she said. 'Go and make sure she's alright.'

'What, and encourage her to come onto me again?'

'Oh, stop protesting, darling. She loves you. You fancy her, so why don't you fuck her like I suggested?'

I sighed. 'Because I can't. I love you and I'm not going to be unfaithful to you, even if it is with your sister. Especially with your sister.'

'OK,' she said. 'Well, you'd better explain that to her. If I know her, she's probably in tears right now, especially with a bottle of wine inside her. She probably thinks you hate her.'

'Alright, I'll go as soon as this call's over.'

We chatted and quickly got back to our usual intimate ways with each other. Before she closed the connection, she stripped naked for me and opened her legs wide. God, she looked gorgeous.

'Now I'm going to play with my pussy while you go and check on Alex,' she said.

'Torturer,' I said. 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' she said. 'I'll be thinking of you when I come.'

I went into the living room but Alex wasn't there. Her bedroom door was closed. I knocked. 'Alex, it's me. Can I come in?'

There was a muffled murmur, which could have been anything. I went in. She was lying spreadeagled on her bed, the empty wine bottle on the floor. 'You're going to feel like shit tomorrow,' I said.

She lifted her head. 'I already feel like shit.' With her hair all anyhow and her skirt ridden up to her bum, she looked sexier than ever. She sat up. 'I must look like something the cat dragged in.'

'You look great,' I said. 'No matter what you do, you'll always look beautiful.'

'Say that again.' She attempted a drunken grin. 'I think I'm hearing things.'

'You look beautiful,' I said. 'I mean it.'

'And you fancy me,' she said.

'And I fancy you.'

'And you think of me when you're fucking Soph.'

'Sometimes,' I amended.

'But you won't fuck me.'

'No.'

'Not even though Soph wants you to.'

'Not even then.'

I sat on the bed and put my arm round her. She leant her head on my shoulder.

'I don't get it,' she said. 'I want you to fuck me. Soph wants you to fuck me. But you don't want to fuck me.'

'I didn't say that,' I corrected her. 'I do want to fuck you. I'm even getting a hard-on just talking about it. You are beautiful and sexy. I love you and I know fucking you would be an amazing experience.'

'Thank you,' she said. 'You take the words right out of my mouth.'

'But I can't.'

'Because you love Sophie.'

'Exactly.'

'But she wants you to. So where's the harm?'

I sighed. I'd asked myself the same question a hundred times. 'She wants it now. The thought turns her on. But what about afterwards? She might change her mind. What if she thought I enjoyed fucking you more than I enjoyed fucking her? How would she feel then? Worse than that, what if she saw some bloke she fancied as much as I fancy you? Wouldn't she feel she had a right to fuck him because she'd let me fuck you? It'd be the end of our marriage.'

She didn't look convinced. 'That's an awful lot of if's', she said. 'I know Sophie and she wouldn't do that.'

'I know her too', I said, 'and I'm not so sure.'

'So I'm going to have to masturbate to sleep as usual,' she grinned sadly.

'I suppose so,' I said, trying not to picture her naked with her fingers busy between her legs.

'Will you think of me when you're jerking off too?' she asked.

'Probably,' I laughed. I bent to give her a quick kiss on her forehead, but she grabbed my face and planted another of her wet drunken kisses on my lips. My cock gave a little leap.

'That's to help you,' she said.

'Oh, it will,' I smiled. 'It will.'

That Sunday we all went to the pub for a long boozy lunch. The girls were in a good mood. Nothing was said about me getting it on with Alex so I assumed the topic had been dropped for good. I relaxed in the company of two gorgeous women, one of whom I knew I would soon be fucking, the other I could lust after from afar. Towards the end of the meal I felt Sophie's hand on my crotch.

'Just checking you're up for it later,' she winked.

'Don't worry,' I said, 'I've not drunk that much.'

'You two,' grinned Alex, 'you're like the beginning of a porn movie.'

Back at the house, Sophie and I headed for our bedroom.

'Think of me, all alone with my book,' said Alex, pretending to look sad.

'I want you to eat me,' said Sophie, the moment the door was closed. She lay back on the bed. 'Just take my jeans and knickers off. It feels sexier being half-dressed.' But she wanted me completely naked. 'Today you can be my sex slave,' she ordered, putting her legs out for me to strip off her lower half.

I got out of my clothes.

'Lovely,' she murmured, looking admiringly at my erect cock. 'Go down on me now. I'm so horny I think I could come any minute.'

I knelt between her legs and put my mouth to her pussy. I wetted it with my saliva and licked her labia. After a while I could feel them swell invitingly. I gently stretched the skin over her pelvic bone to make her clit stand out. She moaned encouragingly then pulled herself up on her elbows. 'Stop a minute. I want to sit on your face.'

It was one of her favourite positions for cunnilingus. She could move herself so that she could get my mouth in exactly the right position. I lay back on the bed and she knelt either side of my shoulders facing my feet. It was a good position for me too. I could rest my head on a pillow. I fastened my mouth on her pussy. Usually she reciprocated, either with her hands on my cock or with her own mouth, but this time she left it alone. I put my hand on it and stroked it. It felt good and hard.

'No, don't touch yourself,' I heard her say. 'I want to watch it lying there all hard and thick while you're making me come.'

I didn't answer, but it was OK with me. I knew my cock would be buried in one of her delicious orifices before very long. I teased her cunt to begin with, with little breaths and gentle licks that barely touched her. It was such a turn-on feeling her bearing down on my face, wanting more pressure. After a while I obliged, licking her with firm strokes, nearer and nearer to her clit, but not quite touching it.

'Stop torturing me,' she murmured eventually. 'Suck my clit.'

I fastened my mouth over her clit and sucked in rhythm with the rising and falling of her body. When she came, she let out loud moans and cries, but kept moving. 'Don't stop,' I heard her say. 'I'm still coming.' I kept my mouth where it was, but left the movement to her. If things were right, she could keep coming, on and off, for five minutes or more, she so loved sitting on my face and being eaten. This time turned out to be one of those. She alternated between pressing down and lifting herself until my lips were barely touching her, all the time moaning loudly like she was drowning.

'Oh fuck,' she said, 'this is so good. I can't stop.'

Eventually the effort of such a long orgasm exhausted her and she collapsed beside me. I held her in my arms as she recovered. Her body gradually stopped shaking.

'That was amazing,' she murmured, kissing me all over my face. 'You're so good at sucking my cunt.'

'It's because I enjoy it,' I said.

'I know,' she smiled. She looked down at my hard cock. 'Now I suppose you want to fuck.'

'I wouldn't mind,' I said.

'Just a minute then,' she said. 'Don't start without me.' She got off the bed, took the rest of her clothes off and went out of the room. I assumed she'd gone for a glass of water or something. I'd had an erection for about half an hour by then and was desperate to put my cock inside her. I was so horny I could have fucked a hole in the wall. But I did what she said and didn't touch myself. I knew it'd be worth waiting for.

Then she came back - with Alex. I should be entirely accurate. With Alex as naked as she was.

'Fuck,' was all I could think of saying.

Alex looked amazing, much sexier than I'd ever imagined. She had perfect young breasts, not too large, like her sisters only a little firmer. A gently rounded stomach led to a perfectly shaved pussy, a little triangle of trimmed hair pointing to the beginning of her slit. Her legs seemed to go on for ever.

'What did I tell you?' Sophie said to her sister. 'He thinks you're gorgeous.'

'Really?' Alex looked nervously at me, her eyes straying to my cock.

'Absolutely gorgeous,' I said. What was the point of lying? It was clear what my wife was planning. I had an insatiable yearning to fuck and here was a beautiful naked girl being offered to me. Briefly I considered covering my erection and ordering them both out, but my need was too great. My resistance crumbled as quickly as Sophie urged her sister towards the bed.

'I know you're desperate to fuck, darling,' my wife said, 'but do you think for a few minutes you could do to Al what you were doing to me?'

'Of course.' I lay back and Sophie positioned Alex astride my shoulders. I gently kissed Alex's smooth young pussy.

'Oh fuck,' I heard her murmur.

Sophie stretched out beside me. 'Has she got a lovely pussy, darling?' she asked. 'Does she taste good?'

'Delicious,' I muttered.

'Give her a good licking,' she urged, 'but don't make her come. You can do that another time.'

I gently kissed Alex's young pussy and licked her labia, keeping well clear of her clit. She was so smooth and silky, I gave her the lightest of touches.

'Oh fuck,' she murmured again.

Sophie caressed my stomach. My cock strained towards her hand. 'Are you ready to fuck my little sister, darling?'

I pulled my mouth away from Alex's cunt. 'You know I am.'

'What are you waiting for, then?'

'Do you want me to fuck you?' I asked Alex.

'Yes, please,' came the answer.

I gently lifted her from my face and she turned round to face me. Putting a leg over my thigh, she eased herself down my body until her pussy was hovering over my cock.

'Let me put it in,' said Sophie, putting her hand round my shaft.

I could hardly believe what was happening. My wife was actually helping me fuck her sister and apparently loving every minute of it. Her tongue protruding from between her lips, she held my cock upright beneath Alex's hovering pussy.

'Slowly does it, Al,' she urged.

Slowly Alex lowered her pussy over my cock.

'Oh fuck.'

'His cock feels amazing, doesn't it? Sometimes I think it's the best moment, when he first puts it in me.'

'It's filling me up,' breathed Alex.

'Don't move for a minute,' advised my wife. 'Just feel it inside you.'

I could feel little vaginal muscles twitching. I lightly caressed her tits. 'You have fabulous tits, Alex.'

'Doesn't she?' agreed Sophie.

'This feels so good,' muttered Alex, closing her eyes.

Sophie locked mouths with me and thrust her tongue down my throat. I let go of one of Alex's tits and put my arm around my wife and held her close. I wanted her to know that even while I was fucking her sister I still loved her. It was true. I wanted her as much as ever. If I could have fucked them both at the same time, I would have.

'I love you,' I said.

'I love you too,' she said. 'Thank you for doing this.'

I could feel Alex beginning to move, to press down on my cock.

'Can I fuck now?' she murmured. 'I want to feel your cock right inside me.'

I glanced at Sophie.

'Go on, darling,' she said, her eyes bright. 'Fuck her like you fuck me.'

She kissed me hard on the mouth so that I couldn't answer. I started to move my hips up and down, slowly thrusting my cock into Alex's warm cunt.

'Oh yes,' Alex moaned, her head falling forward.

'That's it, darling,' Sophie urged me, resting a hand on my stomach just above my cock. 'I can feel your muscles. Put it in deep. Make her enjoy that wonderful cock of yours.'

I could hardly believe what was happening. I felt as if I'd been transported to some sexual nirvana. I was being kissed passionately by my lovely wife and she was stroking my body lovingly while I was fucking her beautiful sister. I could feel myself going slightly dizzy with the pleasure of it all. Sophie must have guessed what was going through my mind.

'Happy, darling?' she smiled.

'Fuck, yes,' I said, 'though I hardly know where I am.'

She laughed and kissed me again. 'Just look at Al with your cock buried in her pussy. That's where you are, darling. Does it feel as good as in your fantasies to be fucking her at last?'

'Much better,' I admitted. I could feel the clutching of Alex's cunt as it slid up and down on my cock. 'Especially with you by my side. I love kissing you while I'm fucking Al.'

'I love it too,' she murmured. 'I love watching the two of you getting pleasure from each other, the two most wonderful people in the world. You look so hot.'

'I can tell you,' said Alex between heavy breaths, 'this is a lot better than my fantasies.'

'I knew it would be,' laughed Sophie. 'My husband fucks wonderfully, doesn't he?'

'Oh yes.'

For a while nothing was said. Sophie and I locked mouths in a long continuous kiss. All I could hear was Alex's breathing getting louder and more ragged, interspersed with regular moans as she let her body sink down hard on my cock. I started to feel my orgasm getting close.

'I'm going to come soon,' I murmured, half for Alex's benefit, half for Sophie's.

'Go ahead, darling,' Sophie encouraged me. 'Come inside her.'

'Yes, please,' moaned Alex, her eyes closed. 'I want to feel your come inside me.'

She started to move more vigorously on my cock.

'Oh fuck,' she cried, 'I'm going to come too. Fuck me harder.'

'Go on, darling,' urged my wife, her eyes gleaming. 'Make her come.'

She embraced me and locked her mouth onto mine. The realisation that my wife was kissing me while I was fucking her sister was enough to tip me over the edge. I could feel my body go into spasm as the first jet of come shot out of my cock into Alex's warm cunt.

'Oh yes,' moaned Alex, 'I can feel your come. Fuck me. Keep fucking me.'

Sophie tore her mouth away from mine. 'I want to watch you as you both come.' Her eyes sparkled as she watched my cock thrusting into her sister's sopping cunt.

'I'm coming,' cried Alex. 'Oh fuck, that is so good. I'm coming, I'm coming. Keep fucking me, please.'