A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Alex's hands caressed a breast while the other started fingering her cotton-covered pussy. Gradually she lost her modesty and let her legs part. Sophie was already busy exploring the folds of her labia. 'God, I'm so wet,' she murmured. Both women closed their eyes and let their heads fall back. My eyes flicked between the two. It was fascinating to see how differently they stimulated themselves. Surprisingly Alex used a slower, more modest approach, only after some minutes moving her knickers aside so that she could touch her pussy directly.

'Like what you see, darling?' murmured Sophie, already breathing heavily.

'You look beautiful,' I said. 'Both of you.'

Despite having just come, my cock started stirring and was soon semi-erect. I didn't touch it though. I didn't want to be distracted from the picture in front of me. Besides, I doubted if I could come so soon after being sucked off by Alex.

Sophie was holding her labia apart with the fingers of one hand while the other played directly with her clit. 'Oh God, I'm going to come,' she moaned. 'The two of you watching me is such a turn-on.'

I glanced at Alex. It was true. She was still gently stroking her pussy, but her attention was fixed on her sister. 'Go for it, Soph,' she smiled.

Sophie's fingers became more animated as she rushed towards her climax. 'Oh yes, I'm coming,' she moaned and her body lifted from the sofa as if to press harder against her fingers. 'Oh yes.'

She arched her back against the sofa as her body started to shake. She looked so beautiful I had to go over to her and take her in my arms. 'Hold me, hold me,' she breathed. 'Oh God, it feels so good.' I held her and kissed her as her convulsions continued and gradually slowed. 'Oh God, that happened so quickly. I was almost coming from the moment I touched my clit.' Her soft lips found mine. They felt swollen and open. Her tongue explored my mouth. I felt her relax into my arms.

'That was hot,' we heard Alex say. 'My turn now.'

My wife gently pushed me away. 'Hold her,' she said. 'Hold her while she makes herself come like you do with me.'

'If you're sure.' I gave her a last kiss then shuffled along to put my arm round Alex. She had jettisoned her top and knickers by then and was as naked as Sophie and I. She leaned against me as she played with her pussy. She turned her face to me and I kissed her. It felt the natural thing to do, even knowing my wife was sitting next to us.

'I love you,' she murmured. 'Do you love me a little?'

'I love you too,' I said. 'More than a little.'

'Hold me tight,' she said.

I obliged. It seemed to encourage her fingers to speed up. Gradually her breathing became more ragged. Her hips moved up and down in time to the movement of her fingers. I watched them as they parted her labia and concentrated on the hard nub of her clit. 'Oh yes, that's it,' she murmured throatily.

I felt Sophie move along the sofa to snuggle up to me. I felt her hand stroking my hair. Alex turned her face to me and Sophie's hand pressed my head down to meet it. 'Kiss her, darling,' she murmured in my ear. 'Show her you love her. Help her come.'

I kissed Alex's mouth. Her lips opened and she thrust her tongue convulsively into my mouth. I could tell from her spasmodic movements she was about to come, but even as her orgasm began she didn't stop our kiss. I could hear her moaning. It came from deep inside her, travelled straight into my mouth and echoed inside my head. Sophie murmured encouragement as her sister's orgasm burst through her. 'That's it, Al, let it happen.'

With her mouth fastened to mine Alex couldn't speak, but her inarticulate moans continued as she came again and again. I could hardly believe I was holding and kissing her while my wife was hugging me and murmuring loving encouragement. Gradually her movements slowed and I could feel her body collapsing against mine. Her lips slid away.

'Fuck,' she said eventually. 'That was easily the best orgasm I've ever given myself.' She gave me a weary kiss. 'Thank you.'

I turned towards Sophie. 'Thank you, darling,' she said before I could speak, 'for letting us come in our own way and not insisting on fucking us.'

'My pleasure,' I grinned. 'It was hot being part of it. Anyway,' I added, 'after what Alex did for me, I'm not sure I could have managed any fucking.'

After that, we just sprawled together on the sofa. There was lots of kissing and cuddling and declarations of love, then someone suggested we should clear up and go to bed.

'Good idea.' Sophie smiled at me as she got up and gathered her clothes. 'You need your beauty sleep.'

Without discussing it, we all went to our usual bedrooms, Sophie and I to our marriage bed, Alex to her single. I cuddled Sophie beneath the duvet.

'Are you sure you're OK,' I asked her, 'about what happened this evening?'

She kissed me warmly. 'More than happy, darling. I told you, I want you to enjoy Alex as much as you enjoy me.'

I offered to fuck her, but she said she was too tired. It was a bit of a relief; I was feeling pretty knackered myself.

When I woke up the next morning I was alone in our bed. I lay there thinking about the previous evening. Had it all been a dream? Had I really enjoyed fellatio by Alex with Sophie's enthusiastic encouragement, then watched the two of them masturbate in front of me? It sounded like a ridiculous fantasy, but the memory was enough to give me the beginnings of a morning erection.

The door opened and Alex walked in. 'Morning, lover,' she grinned. 'Feeling fit?' She was dressed in a shapeless old t-shirt that came to below her bottom, but she still looked like sex on legs.

'Where's Sophie?' I asked, sitting up.

'She's having a shower, then she said she'd make breakfast for us.' She sat on the edge of the bed. 'I've been told to entertain you until it's ready.'

'Are you going to sing to me?' I asked wittily.

'That wouldn't entertain you,' she laughed. 'Besides, Soph was quite specific.'

'Oh yes?'

For answer, she slipped the t-shirt over her head, revealing her beautiful naked body.

'Now that's entertaining,' I said. My cock stiffened instantly.

Alex pulled back the duvet and climbed in beside me. Her warm body pressed up against mine. She wrapped a leg over my thighs and her hand found my cock.

'Oo, a stiffy already,' she grinned. 'I'm flattered.'

Much as I wanted her, I still felt a small twinge of guilt. 'Are you sure Sophie doesn't mind about this?'

'Mind?' said Alex. 'She practically ordered me. Stop looking so worried and kiss me.'

I kissed her. Immediately her lips opened and her tongue sought mine. She murmured throatily and pressed her pelvis against me. She felt like an animal on heat. Convulsively she grasped my cock.

'Oh good,' she murmured, 'it's just as hard as I remember it.'

I rolled her onto her back and started caressing and kissing her wonderful firm breasts. She lay back and closed her eyes. 'That's lovely,' she murmured. 'Keep doing that.'

She kept a firm grip of my cock, slowly moving her hand back and forth. It felt good, but it wasn't going to make me come. I decided she could do that for as long as she liked.

'Do you love me?' she asked, her eyes still closed.

'You know I do,' I said.

'As much as you love Soph?'

I toyed with lying, but what would be the point? Alex would tell Sophie whatever I said and Sophie always knew when I was lying, even when she wasn't actually in front of me.

'Yes,' I said. 'I love you both as much as each other.'

'Thank you,' she said. 'You've no idea how special that makes me feel. I love you too. More than I can say.'

She looked at me so earnestly I thought she was going to cry. I kissed her for a long time as our bodies pressed together. After a while I felt her legs part. I pushed the duvet off and looked down at her smooth young body.

'You're beautiful, Alex,' I murmured.

'You're not so bad-looking yourself,' she grinned, giving my cock a gentle squeeze.

I slid my hand down to her pussy and slipped my fingers between her lips.

'Make me wet,' she urged.

I moved a finger slowly into her cunt. It was already slippery with her juices. I spread them over her pussy lips and gently massaged.

'Oh yes,' she murmured.

Her lips soon became swollen and silky. They felt gorgeous.

'Would you like me to suck you?' I asked.

'It's tempting,' she smiled, 'but right now I want you to fuck me. And so does Soph,' she added with an even bigger smile.

'I always do what my wife tells me,' I laughed. 'Did she tell you what position we should use?'

'She left that up to us,' she laughed, 'but I'd like you to stand by the bed and fuck me while I lie on my back.'

Dutifully I got into position and she lay back on the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide. I lifted her bottom a little so that her cunt was on the same level as my cock. She took it in both hands and put the tip to her cunt. 'Oh yes,' she breathed. 'Put it in me.'

I thrust slowly forward and my cock slid easily into her wet opening. 'Oh fuck,' she murmured, 'that feels so good.'

Slowly I began to move in and out. Her cunt felt marvellous, silky and warm. I leant forward and caressed her tits. Her hips rose and fell in time to my thrusts. Every time I went deep into her, she gave a little moan of pleasure. I decided I wouldn't rush at it, but keep it nice and slow to make it last as long as possible.

'Oh yes,' Alex smiled up at me with hooded eyes, 'keep doing that.'

We were both totally engrossed for some minutes, so I didn't hear the door open. When I felt a hand on my back it came as a complete surprise.

'You're enjoying yourselves,' said Sophie.

'Oh yes,' breathed her sister. She didn't miss a beat.

I couldn't think of anything to say, but it was hardly necessary. Sophie immediately covered my mouth with hers and gave me a long passionate kiss. Her hand dropped to my bum and caressed my cheeks.

'Don't let me interrupt anything,' she smiled when she released me. 'You look very sexy with your cock buried in my sister's pussy.'

'She told me,' I said, somewhat apologetically, 'that you practically insisted on it.'

'I did,' she smiled, 'so don't stop. I can see she loves what you're doing.'

She stood beside me and hugged me, leaning forward to watch my cock going in and out of her sister's pussy.

'How does my husband's cock feel, Al?' she asked.

'Glorious,' came the answer. 'I keep wanting him to go faster, but he's teasing me. I'm going mad.'

Sophie laughed. 'Poor you. If you can bear it, Al, stop a minute, darling,' she said, turning to me. 'I want to see your cock.'

Though I was moving in a good rhythm to get me close to coming, I did what she asked.

'Take it out,' she said, her eyes gleaming. She put her hand around the base as I withdrew it from Alex's clutching lips. As I watched, she bent her head to it and took it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking all around the shaft and the crown. Fuck, it felt wonderful.

'You'll make me come,' I warned her.

She slid it from her mouth. 'We can't have that. Al wants you to come inside her, don't you?'

'Yes,' said Alex. 'And soon, please.'

'You'd better oblige then, darling,' she smiled at me. She pointed my cock at her sister's sopping pussy and urged me to enter her by pressing on my bum. 'Come inside her while I kiss you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?'

I couldn't answer. I was too full of the sensations coursing through my cock as it was gripped by Alex's cunt. Sophie locked my mouth in a long kiss and thrust her tongue down my throat. I moaned involuntarily. I started moving faster, thrusting harder into Alex's warm opening. Being kissed by Sophie while fucking her sister was making my head explode. I felt as if I was in some kind of sex heaven. Alex was moaning incoherently, her hips rising and falling convulsively. Her moans rose in pitch and I knew she was close to coming. Her cunt went into spasms as the first wave hit her.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming,' she burst out.

'Keep fucking her, darling,' breathed Sophie, releasing my mouth momentarily. 'Give her a good one.'

I could feel my own orgasm on the verge, but vowed to hold it in check until Alex had completely finished hers. Somehow I wanted her to savour my coming without the distraction of her own. I kept up a firm rhythm while wave after wave went through her, her moans coming with every thrust of my cock. With a final 'oh fuck,' she finished and I felt her body go loose. I speeded up then, suspecting that when I came she might have another, perhaps even stronger, orgasm. Her mouth locked on mine, I could feel Sophie murmuring encouragement as my orgasm burst on me. I shot my come into Alex's welcoming cunt, again and again. Sophie pressed her mouth harder against mine, while her hand clutched my bum cheek and forced me forward.

'I can feel your come,' moaned Alex, 'It's hot.'

She started moving herself forward again, as if to get more of my cock inside her. As I shot more come into her, her hips rose and fell helplessly.

'I'm coming again,' she breathed raggedly. 'Oh fuck, that's lovely.'

I shot my final load into her as her second orgasm hit. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to it, her body convulsing helplessly. Sophie finally let go of my mouth and we both watched her sister enjoying her sexual release. She looked beautiful, her legs wide apart, her firm young tits rising and falling with every gulped breath, her eyes hooded as she looked at us both with undisguised ecstasy.

'I love it,' she murmured, 'I just love being fucked.'

Some time later we had the breakfast Sophie had prepared for us all. She looked happily from me to Alex and back again. 'I so love you two,' she said. 'The two loveliest people in the world.'

We went shopping, did a bit of washing, made some calls, did all the things we usually did at the weekend, and eventually the evening came round. I knew something was going to happen. Hadn't the girls been laughing and giggling together all day, occasionally clutching me in loving embraces and planting big wet kisses on my lips? By the time we'd cleared the dinner things into the dishwasher I felt all three of us were as horny as hell. As if in unspoken agreement, both Alex and I looked at Sophie for guidance. Wasn't she the main instigator of this exciting sexual ménage we found ourselves in? To my surprise she wanted me and Alex to fuck again.

'That's not fair on you, darling,' I objected. 'You and I haven't fucked so far this weekend. Don't you want me anymore?' I was joking, but a little bit of me had a nagging suspicion - maybe what I had feared had started to happen. Maybe she thought she could pass me over to Alex. Maybe she didn't want me anymore. My heart missed a beat. I loved my wife. I couldn't bear the thought of her no longer loving me.

She quelled my fear with a long fierce kiss. 'Of course I want you, my darling,' she said seriously. 'It's just that I don't want Alex to be left out.'

She compromised with an arrangement we were all happy with. After a lot of slow undressing of each other, kissing and caressing and fondling of pussies and cock, I lay on my back, Sophie sat astride my hips facing my feet and Alex sat on my face. My cock felt warm and at home inside my wife's cunt and I could feast on her little sister's silky labia and clit at the same time.

When Sophie came she let out her usual chorus of loud moans and cries, then tried to get off me.

'I haven't come yet,' I objected.

'Save it for Al,' she said.

'No, I want to come in you.' I held her in place with my hands and she only put up a token resistance. 'It's true,' she said, turning to smile down at me, 'I love having your cock inside me when you come.'

Moments later, I could feel Alex begin to climax, which was enough to bring on my own orgasm. While she jerked helplessly on my face I shot my come into Sophie's open cunt.

Somehow, despite all three of us having had orgasms, I knew that wasn't the end of the evening. I was right. Sophie brought us reviving drinks and pretty soon insisted that I fuck Alex. 'And make sure you come in her,' she smiled.

'Why is that so important?' I asked, smiling back.

'Because that's the best part,' she said, as if it were obvious.

So I fucked Alex and came in her. It was as great as the first time I had fucked her. She had an orgasm and Sophie watched it all and kissed me throughout and afterwards said, 'Thank you, darling.'

'It should be me,' I smiled, 'thanking both of you. Two beautiful women - it's every man's dream.'

'Is it?' she laughed. 'That's not why we're doing it.'

'Then why are you?' I asked.

'Because we love you,' she said, kissing me. 'Don't we, Al?'

'To bits,' said Alex, kissing me in turn.

A few days later, when Sophie and I were in bed after an evening of threesome sex, I decided it was safe to discuss what was happening. I no longer feared Sophie was going off me or planning to somehow hand me over to Alex while she went looking for another man to have more exciting sex with. On the contrary I had never seen her so happy. When I was fucking Alex - which they both wanted me to do more and more frequently - she loved to embrace and kiss one of us or watch us from the couch or a chair. Even when I was fucking or sucking her, she would insist her sister lay alongside and embraced either me or herself. Alex, too, seemed more than happy with the situation. She took to wearing very little around the house, much to my distraction and Sophie's amusement. It was almost as if my wife were encouraging her sister to titillate me. When she appeared one evening in the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of extremely brief knickers, she threw her arms around me and declared she'd like to have her brains fucked out now, please. Sophie, who was cooking pasta at the time, laughed and said, 'Go ahead. This won't be ready for another ten minutes.' She kissed me and started undoing my jeans. 'Why don't you bend her over the table here, then I can watch?'

So I stripped her knickers off, bent her over the table and fucked her from behind, much to everyone's delight.

'That should give you an appetite,' laughed Sophie when we'd both come.

So, anyway, I decided it was safe to discuss the subject. 'So what's this all about?' I asked her.

'What's what all about?'

'You know. You wanting me to fuck Alex practically every minute of the day.'

'I told you, I want her to feel loved.'

I smiled. 'Oh, I think she knows she's loved by now. And before you say anything,' I added quickly, 'I know having sex is not the same as being in love, but, yes, she is loved. And now I know you don't mind me saying it, yes, I love her as much as I love you.'

'And she loves you as much as I do. And before you ask me how I know,' she added, smiling, 'I know because she told me.'

'So now,' I said slowly, as the implications started to sink in, 'I have two wives.'

'If you like,' she smiled.

And suddenly, like a light-bulb going on, I knew what it was all about. My heart sank like a stone. 'Oh my God,' I breathed, hardly daring to say it, 'you've got some illness. You're going to die.'

She stared at me for a moment, then burst out laughing. It wasn't the reaction I'd been anticipating. 'No, darling,' she said, when she'd stopped laughing, 'I'm not dying, and I haven't been preparing Al to take my place.

'Thank God for that,' I said, relief flooding my body as quickly as a moment ago fear had. 'So if you're not dying, why are you throwing Alex and me together?'

She kissed me. 'I've already told you, darling. Now we both love you, and you love both of us. So just enjoy us and stop worrying.'

So I did.

And when Alex became pregnant I didn't stop enjoying them. Though out of consideration for her sister's condition, Sophie no longer insisted on me fucking Alex so often. The implications didn't take long to sink in. I'd always thought Alex was on the pill. I'd been merrily fucking her with no thought that I might make her pregnant. It was one thing fucking my wife's sister; I'd grown used to the idea that Sophie actually wanted me to. But surely giving her a child was something else. Alex having a baby would change everything. I said as much to Sophie.