All Comments on 'A Bindr Experience Ch. 03'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the series. Great crossover too.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 2 years ago

Disappointing cross over. Should have kept them seperate stories

msunfortunatemsunfortunateabout 2 years ago

I loved it, but really hoped Jessica would somehow join in at the end.

StirCrazy19StirCrazy19about 1 year ago

Oh dear it appears that the local police have lied to Bindr. It's been 24 hours. No call-in from Keshia. What will they do, to protect such a valuable customer such as Keshia. What will bindr do, to protect themselves? Maybe, contact a lawyer. There could be a possible lawsuit in the online company's future. Jessica, Evan. When questioned bindr via Email claims she knows nothing. With that our girl disappears from the face of the earth. What about Keshia's cell phone?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to know about the aftermath, what did the cops do? And what happens next year will she be back for another sale of the year or should be be twice a year?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think she will be back, maybe not on Bindr but I think she will come back to the shop for their half yearly sale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES