A Birthday Fantasy 003

Story Info
The nightmare fantasy continues.
2.9k words
3.63
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
400 Followers

Dan watched as Chelsea made trip after trip out of the room. Every time she came back with a different man who had different wants. She met them all. When she came back, he noticed that this guy was better dressed than most of the others. He watched and then jumped as the man punched her in the abdomen and quickly pulled a small roll of tape from his pocket. In seconds he saw Chelsea gagged and tied to the headboard. When the man began to wield the belt, Dan began to struggle trying to get his arms free.

Roscoe had been playing on his phone after having lost interest in watching Chelsea get routinely fucked over and over. He had turned down the sound on the monitor and left Dan to watch. Roscoe heard Dan cursing and struggling to get free. He glanced up at the monitor.

"Fuckin' shit."

Dan was aware that Roscoe had left the room hurriedly. He continued to watch the man on the screen beat Chelsea with the belt. He watched helplessly, tears streaming down his face. Then the door burst open, and he saw Tig. Without any sound, he had to guess what went on, but he saw TIG leave, pushing the other man roughly into the hall. Chelsea got up and closed the door. The light went out and he had to assume she was sleeping.

The monitor was dark. He sat, his shoulders working up and down as he sobbed. In time, his over-stimulated body simply closed down and he went to sleep with his head forward and his chin on his chest.

&&&&&

Chelsea woke up, made her way to the bathroom down the hall and then back to her room. She could smell food cooking downstairs and she felt the gnaw of ravenous hunger. She started downstairs, realized she was still naked and turned into her room instead. She considered her options. She could put on vintage lingerie, at least the girdle and bra, she could put on the dress alone, or she could go downstairs naked. She wasn't sure the latter was appropriate for breakfast. She opted for slipping the vintage cocktail dress on instead. She descended the stairs and followed her nose to the kitchen. Several of the women were there, including Lucille who looked up.

"You a little over dressed for breakfast."

"It's all I had."

Lucille nodded.

"You want some bacon and eggs. Toast is over on the counter. There's jelly and butter in the refrigerator. Coffee is over there."

Chelsea went and poured a mug of coffee, choosing to drink it black. She looked at the stove. A pile of bacon was already cooked. Eggs sat on the counter in the carton. She moved to the stove and expertly broke two eggs in the pan and cooked them over medium, slid them into a plate and added several slices of bacon. Three pieces of toast, a large slab of butter and a jar of grape jelly rounded out her breakfast. She sat down and began to eat hungrily. One of the other women chuckled.

"Fuckin sure brings out an appetite."

Lucille laughed.

"That and speedin like a freak."

Chelsea looked up then turned her attention back to her breakfast. When she was done, she lifted the plate and utensils and put them in the sink. She heard Lucille behind her.

"Wash that shit and put it up. Your momma don't live here."

Chelsea washed the dishes and put them back in the cabinet. She refilled her coffee cup and leaned against the counter. Lucille looked at her.

"What you doin' here girl?"

Chelsea sipped the coffee and considered her answer. She decided that she had nothing to lose now. She related the whole story of the fantasy contract. Lucille listened.

"That sounds like something Tig would do. He wouldn't turn down a good sum of money."

As she spoke of Tig he came around the corner and into the room.

"So you up. How much did you make last night?"

"I don't know. I haven't counted."

"Get your whore ass upstairs and bring it down."

She sat the coffee mug on the counter, climbed the stairs and returned with the stack of cash. In the kitchen she handed it to Tig and picked up her coffee mug. She watched as he counted it.

"900 bucks, plus the 1500 that Lucille collected. You might have some talents for this shit after all."

He pocketed the cash then looked at her.

"Where did you get that meth I picked up last night."

Chelsea's mind immediately flashed back to Tig's warning about drugs and alcohol.

'One of the john's left it."

He looked at her. Everyone in the kitchen was waiting to see how he would react. He seemed to relax just a bit.

"Ok. Just remember. I don't allow none of my girls to do no drugs or drink when they is workin'"

"Yes Sir."

Tig turned and left the room. She heard a collective sigh of relief behind her.

"God damn girl. I surprised he didn't beat your white ass to a pulp."

Chelsea looked around her, then pulled the hem of the skirt up and showed them her welted and bruised ass. She turned around and shrugged the top of the dress down and showed them the same marks on her tits.

Lucille winced.

"That why Tig let you close up last night?"

"Yeah. I don't know how he knew I was getting beaten. The guy had me gagged and tied to the headboard before I could scream."

"That nigger got a sixth sense when somethin' is wrong."

"I'm glad. I don't know what he would have done had Tig not come in."

"You probably been in the hospital or the morgue. We get some rough shit around here. Goes with the territory."

Chelsea nodded.

"What happens the rest of the day?"

"Get cleaned up. Clean up your crib. Get ready for tonight. Starts about 7pm."

Chelsea nodded. She saw a bottle of water in the refrigerator.

"Can I have a bottle of water?"

"Sure you can. Bout the only thing in this fucked up place that is free."

"How about a towel and some shampoo."

"Come on."

Lucille led her to a closet. She fished out a thin cheap towel and a small bottle of shampoo that someone had probably filched from a hotel. As she was looking for the items Chelsea asked a few more questions.

"What happens to all the money?"

"Tig keeps most of it. At the end of the week, he give you your allowance."

"Allowance?"

"He usually gives you back about 20% of whatever you make."

Chelsea nodded.

"You ever get to go out of the house?"

"Yeah. Once or twice a month a couple of us will go to Walmart. Tig always sends a couple of his boys with us."

"Tig seems to be an important man."

"He runs this whole neighborhood. Nothing happens here he don't know about and get a cut of. Women, drugs, gamblin. He controls it all."

Chelsea took the towel and shampoo. Lucille looked at her.

"What you gonna wear tonight."

Chelsea shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess the underwear I wore last night."

Lucille reached back into the closet and pulled out a filmy dark green baby doll negligee.

"Try that. It might be too small."

"Thanks. What do I owe you for all this."

"Don't worry about it. The towels and shampoo we keep. The nighty is left over from a girl who ain't workin here no more."

Chelsea nodded and headed back up the stairs. After a hot shower she went back to her room. Digging in her small purse, she found her hairbrush and began to brush out her hair. She had no cosmetics or anything else. She found a barrette in the purse, and she pulled her hair back and pulled it into a loose ponytail the back of her head. That would have to do. She held the flimsy night up to her. She shrugged it on. As Lucille had predicted, it was a size too small. She worked it on anyway. Her breasts literally spilled over the top and the hem didn't cover her pussy. She decided it would do, took it off and put it in a drawer. She was exhausted despite her night's sleep. She wondered if it was the aftereffects of the drugs.

That caused her to sit on the bed and think about that. Looking back, she was somewhat shocked at some of the things she had done and how she had reacted to them. Having multiple orgasms on several occasions was just one of them. She shuddered slightly. She lay back down on the dirty sheet. It was stiff with dried cum, but she fell asleep without a problem.

Several hours later Chelsea woke. She got up, ran a comb through her hair and pulled it back with the barrette, slipped into the too small negligee and headed down the stairs. She stopped in the kitchen, found leftover pizza in the refrigerator and helped herself to a piece and a bottle of water. Finished with that, she made her way to the Salon. Most of the girls were already there, a few johns, already paired up with a girl, Lucille and Tig. When she walked in Lucille motioned for her to come over.

"Tig wanna talk to you."

She looked at the huge man.

"We gots us a special gig tonight. A bachelor party. fifteen brothers. They wants 3 girls for the whole night. You, Twilla and Lucille gonna take the gig."

Remembering his first instructions she replied.

"Yes sir."

"You hang out here. When it's time, Lucille will take you downstairs."

Tig turned and left. Chelsea looked at Lucille.

"What's the deal?"

"Big deal. Tig's brother is getting married. He throwin' the party. He wants it to be special."

"What's downstairs?"

"You'll see."

In a few moments one of the other girls, a tall thin very light skinned young woman joined them. Chelsea knew her to be Twilla but not much more. She was wearing a bra and panties. Lucille, as big as Twilla was thin, was wearing her usual black corset.

"Come on. Time to go down."

Chelsea saw Twilla nod almost forlornly. Lucille led the way to the foyer and then down the stairs instead of up. The way led to the basement. They entered an area that was dark except for a small cone of light that entered through the doorway from the stairwell. Lucille felt along the wall and suddenly the room was lit. Chelsea looked across the expanse. The room was as elegant and as well appointed as any she had ever seen, a stark contrast to the dilapidated building above. It was filled with fine leather furniture, tables and accessories. A fake fireplace graced the far wall with elaborate built in shelving around it. A beautiful built-in bar faced the fireplace from the end of the room from which the staircase emerged. The lighting was muted and indirect giving the entire room a sense of elegance and intimacy. Chelsea looked at Lucille.

"Tig is a man of many sides. You shouldn't judge him on what you see and hear upstairs."

The three women stood silently until they heard footsteps on the stairs. Chelsea turned to watch as 15 men came down the stairs. They were of various ages and sizes. Tig was with them. They were laughing and joking. The center of their attention was a man who Chelsea easily recognized as Tig's brother. He not only looked alike, they were almost the same size. One other man approached the same height and weight, older than either Tig or his brother. Chelsea took that to be their father.

The group of men moved down the stairs and toward the bar where Tig began to tend bar, pouring drinks for them all. Chelsea turned to Lucille.

"What about the rules? No drugs, no alcohol?"

"This is Tigs private party room. No rules here. No cameras like the ones in your room either. That door at the top is two inches of solid steel and the only way in or out."

Her first thought was of Dan. What if they thought she had done this on purpose. Then she saw several of the men break away from the group and approached the trio.

"Hey Lucille! What you got here?"

"Two whores for you assholes."

One of the men stepped back and looked Chelsea up and down and whistled.

"That is one shiny white bitch! Tig! Where the hell you come up with twat like this?"

"A lucky day. She just sort of fell into my hands."

"Our lucky day you mean. We gonna tear this white shit up."

"Keep your fucking dick in your pants. We got a few other things to attend to first."

"Like what?"

"That white cunt can fuck all right, but she needs some encouragement."

"What kind of encouragement."

Tig held up a package of meth.

"She is a speed freak. Get her juiced up and she goes fucking berserk."

Now all the men were listening. It was apparent that Chelsea had become the center of their attention. She began to tremble as she saw the looks on their faces.

Tig came around the bar with a pipe with a huge rock in the bowl. He pushed the stem toward her mouth.

"Come on cunt. I know you speed. I saw you on them camera's upstairs. I saw you fucking them 4 boys like you were some kind of animal."

Chelsea looked around as her eyes came back to Tig, he snarled. Lucille was watching beside her. Suddenly Tigs hug fist shot out and landed squarely on the big woman's nose. She rocked back and dropped like a stone, her head bouncing on the hardwood floor.

"I know that bitch got you a rock. She is gonna pay for that tonight as well. Unless you want to join her, you better take this pipe and get on the train."

Chelsea glanced down at Lucille who lay motionless on the floor on her back, her nose a mashed misshapen lump, blood streaming down her face. She reached out and grabbed the pipe, put it to her lips and as Tig played the flame over the pipe. As it bubbled and smoked, she inhaled deeply, holding her breath and waiting. In seconds she felt the euphoric wave wash over her. Tig pulled the pipe from her lips.

"Give her a few minutes. Some of you drag that fat bitch over there and string her up."

Two of the men grabbed Lucille by the ankles and dragged her inert body across the room. Twilla stood, eyes wide, afraid to move and watched as they dropped Lucille's legs and tied her wrists with ropes. One of the men pulled a cable from the ceiling and put the rope that held her wrists over the hook. Another man began to crank the handle of the wench. He turned it until she hung by her wrists several inches clear of the floor by her wrists. Blood still oozed from her broken nose.

"What you gonna do with that old fat cunt Tig?"

"When she wakes up, teach her not to break my rules."

Tig walked back to Chelsea who, by now, was in full rush. She smiled at him languidly. When he reached up and grasped the negligee at her neck and ripped it free of her body, she giggled. That seemed to be the catalyst as hands reached out and lifted her, carrying her to one of the couches and placing her belly down over the back of the cushion. Immediately a cock drove into her cunt as a hand lifted her head by the hair and another cock slapped across her cheeks from side to side until she opened her mouth. It filled her and then slid down her throat. She gagged but swallowed as the entire length went down.

Chelsea looked across the room to see Twilla on her knees with a circle of men around her. She was working systematically around the circle giving blow jobs in order. By craning her neck, she could see Lucille still hanging by the wrists limp. The drugs were working now and by the time the third cock was in her pussy, she was groaning, writhing and thrusting back as she sucked and slurped on the cocks in her mouth. All she wanted to do was cum. The need to orgasm was growing stronger and stronger but no matter how hard she moved, fucked or begged, she just couldn't seem to reach it.

&&&&&

Dan roused. He slowly opened his eyes. His face hurt. His finger still throbbed. He noticed that someone had wrapped a piece of gauze over the stump and wrapped it with electrical tape. His body ached and when he moved, he could feel the muscles cramping from being in the chair. He slowly raised his head and looked at the screen. It was still dark. He carefully turned to look around the room. There was nobody else there and the door was shut.

Gingerly, he took inventory of himself. Other than his finger and his jaw, everything else seemed to be working. He slowly began to test the sip ties that held his arms and legs to the heavy wooden chair. They all seemed to be tight. He slumped back against the chair and closed his eyes. It seemed hopeless. He wondered what was happening with Chelsea. He had no idea how long he had been there. He was sure that this wasn't going to end well. He took a deep breath and began again to test the bonds holding him to the chair.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
400 Followers