A Birthday Fantasy

Story Info
Bdsm birthday fantasy.
1.4k words
4.4
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tells her to get her most revealing dress on, the one she never wore that lives in the back of her closet. She thinks it shows entirely too much cleavage and leg for someone her age, especially now that it's her birthday and she is officially a year older.

It fits. Amazing feat really, since she bought it years ago. She sees him come up behind her in the mirror and sets a new necklace around her neck. It's only when he's doing the clasp that she notices that this is more than just a necklace. This is a collar. The lock rests back on her neck, the front of the necklace a sparkly silver heart. He looks at her in the mirror with a soft look and say, "Happy birthday baby. Do you like it?"

"It's perfect, Sir" she replies. She can't stop staring at the sparkle and thinking about how long he must have been holding onto this. Was it days? Weeks? There are so many questions swirling in her mind, she can't help but go quiet and melty, leaning back into him for a little support.

He hugs her and keeps her steady, just like always. She hears a click and opens her eyes to see that he just took a mirror selfie of them. He smiles at her surprised face and whispers in her ear, "This is partially why I wanted you in this dress baby. You look amazing. Are you ready? Big night planned".

------------------

The waiter comes to the table before she's had a chance to decide what she wants for dinner. Her eyes flit over the menu trying to hurry up and decide while her sir tells the waiter what he wants. He chose the restaurant ahead of time, so he already knew what he was going to order. The pressure is on, and just then the waiter walks away. Her mouth hangs open, eyebrows drawn together. He chuckles a little and asks, "were you too focused again? I ordered for you. It's okay. Relax. Deep breath in", he pauses for her and continues "deep breath out... I've got you tonight. I'm making the decisions. You just need to enjoy your night. Big plans, remember? This is part one".

She relaxes in her chair, gradually getting more used to having this much skin exposed. Her sir looks too pleased for her to be self-conscious. The small smirk as he openly checks her out from across the table is the best relaxation technique she could ever think up, but she isn't about to let him know how easily he affects her.

--------------------

He takes her hand as they leave the restaurant. She is so happy. It's been a perfect night. She feels sexy. There's a sparkly collar around her neck that means everything to her. She belongs now. There is no question of whether he is keeping her or not. She is his. He is hers. This is the best night ever. Nothing can beat the feeling of security and joy.

She notices he's not taking the normal route back home. He is driving further into the city. She shoots him a look he can barely see in the dark of the car. He notices and gives her a raised eyebrow. "Do you have something you want to say, Trouble? That look you're giving me says you don't trust in The Plan. Don't think just cause it's dark that I can't see."

She blushes hard and turns her face back to the road, waiting patiently to see what's next on The Plan.

------------------

They pull up in front of the hotel and she feels her heart start to race. "You didn't think this was just a dinner date, did you? On the night you get collared? Silly little toy" he smirks again and helps her to stand just outside the car. With the door shielding them on one side, he bends down and drags her panties off, shoving them in his pocket. She gasps and closes her legs quickly, looking around to see if anyone saw him and stage whispers, "WHAT THE HECK?! We are in PUBLIC!"

He grips her chin and stares her down. "Is that any way to speak to me? Shall I rethink the plan for alllll the orgasms?" he asked her quietly.

She presses her lips together hard and shakes her head. "No! No thank you! I want them! I want them! Please!"

He nods and retakes her hand to draw her to him and walks her into their room. It's a big suite, with a couch and a coffee table on one side of the room and a king-sized bed on the other. She hears him coming up behind her after setting down his keys and wallet. There's a tension now. Anticipation stirs inside her as he begins to undress her, brushing his fingers down her chest and sides as he pulls the dress down till it falls to the floor.

Completely naked now, he leaves her to stand there and walks over to the couch. He scrolls on his phone, and she hears their special sexy time playlist start. She knows this means he's going to start giving her orders soon and she can't wait. She starts to step up to him to take her place on the floor at his side when he clears his throat and deadpans, "did I say you were to move?" without ever looking up from his phone.

She stops in her tracks. He didn't tell her she could move yet.

"Good girl. Come here" he says, pointing at the spot between his legs.

After kneeling down between his legs, she nuzzles his thigh while watching him unbutton his pants. His cock springs out, but she waits for him to allow her to touch him. He gives himself a few pulls, and nods at her to start. She swirls her tongue on the tip before taking him down deep. His sigh the best encouragement she could ask for, she moves up and down on him. Faster. Sucking and licking and swallowing him. He starts grunting a little and she can tell he's close. Smiling around him, she looks up and meets his eyes. They both take each other in, and he pushes her head down and then pulls her hair, so her mouth releases him.

"You're mine now. All mine. I'm claiming what's mine. Get on the bed and lay back. Relax" he says, and he releases her hair.

She scrambles onto the bed, parting her legs the way he likes. There's no noise to give away what is taking him so long, but soon she feels the cold metal of the paddle rod against her nipple. Her legs squeeze together, wetness starting to form. Just the promise of pain is enough to make her start squirming. He notices her reaction and gives her boob a small swat. Whimpering, her chest rises for more. He goes again, and again. Each time is harder than the time before until she's no longer wordlessly begging for more. With redness is forming all over her breasts, he trails a finger from her waist to her pussy, shoving them in without resistance.

"You're soaked baby... ready for those orgasms I promised?" he asks playfully.

Nodding, she opens her legs a little wider and pushes her pussy up to meet his fingers faster. He chuckles at the enthusiasm and dives down, taking his fingers out and plunging his tongue deep into her. Moaning and panting, she grips down on his tongue and cums. Hard. He doesn't stop though; this is her birthday after all. He goes again, and again, until her legs are shaking and she's soaking his beard. Looking like she isn't sure she has another orgasm in her, he kisses up her body slowly and meets her lips with his.

"Don't worry baby, just one more. I need to feel you around me. Now." He buries his cock into her, ripping another moan from her as she feels filled.

There's nothing she can do but lay there and accept his claiming. He moves in and out of her harder than he ever has before. She feels his hand squeeze her already sore boob, making her groan and squeeze around him a little more than she was. It all begins to be too much, and just then she hears him start groaning. She knows he's cumming, and it makes her push over the edge. His head drops and he kisses and nips at her throat with the force to leave marks. She is truly his. He has marked her all over, just the way she loves- cum dripping from between her legs, redness covering her breasts, hickies on her neck, and a collar around her neck.