A Bisexual Wife's New Ladylove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I do. It's a wonderful idea. Let me tell David I will be late coming home." In a flash, I grabbed my phone and allowed Mary to read my text to him. "I am going to spend time with Mary. See you in a few hours. Kisses and hugs!" He would know exactly what was going to happen, and that excited me almost as much as Mary's invitation.

Mary kissed me again, softly this time, and said, "It's quitting time. I'm going to the restroom in the hallway to wash my hands, fix my makeup, and then chat with my staff before they leave. It won't take long. There is a box of tissues on the counter by the sink you may use to freshen-up, and you may put the towel in the soiled linen basket under the washbasin. Please use the restroom if you desire. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Mary left the room and I stood from the chair with my panties soaked. Were it not for the towel, I surely would have created large wet spots on the chair and on the back of my dress. I pulled-off my panties and spied a batch of plastic bags that Mary likely gave to patients to carry samples of medications, so I stuffed my wet and sexually scented "unders" into one of them and put it into my purse. I smiled at the thought of David enjoying them when I told him about my most amazing medical appointment ever.

I used the tissues to clean the sticky residue of my passion dew from my labia and then toweled my thighs. I put the soggy tissues in the waste can, disposed of the towel as instructed, and went to the restroom. After using the toilet and making myself as presentable as when I arrived, I returned to the examination room feeling happily anxious to go to Mary's condo. I could not wait to feel and to feast upon her lovely body, and happily allow her to again use me as her fuck toy.

With the last of Mary's staff out the door, she returned to me sporting a wide smile and said, "My silver Porsche is parked in front of the building. Just follow me. It's only a five minute drive." Before we left the room, she stopped and said in a joking way, "Just a second, I need to clear the air." I was momentarily confused until she took a can of air freshener from a cabinet and sprayed the room to erase the heady aroma of sex I had left behind. I wondered, "Has she done this before?"

After I got into my car, my phone buzzed and I read David's reply to my text. "I know what's up! Enjoy yourself, my love. Don't hold back. I can't wait to hear the details!" The lengthy string of happy and sexually suggestive emoticons clearly reflected his excitement.

I wanted to be completely sure of his approval, so I texted him again, asking, "Are you sure? Will you be jealous or hurt?" His reply was immediate.

"I'm sure. I love you. Go for it!"

Mary's condo was in a beautiful complex with wonderful landscaping, open space, a two-car garage for each unit, and numerous other trappings of luxury. As she walked me to her second-floor unit that overlooked the swimming pool, I asked, "Will your husband be expecting you at home?" I wanted to get a feeling for how much time we could be together.

"No, he is in Houston through the weekend visiting his sister and her family. Then, he will attend a cardiology conference and return home on Wednesday. We can enjoy ourselves this evening without watching a clock," and then added, "On the way here, I ordered dinner for us; beef and seafood entrees with mixed green salads, baked potatoes, carrots, green beans, and strawberry cheesecake for dessert. You may have your choice of entrees, my sweet Susie. It should arrive within an hour."

My mind responded very favorably to her calling me, "my sweet Susie." I was hungry, but my appetite was focused more upon Mary than food.

We put our purses on a table inside the front door, took off our high heels, and Mary toured me through a very spacious and elegantly furnished living area with three bedrooms, two baths, a family room with a fireplace, a dining room lit by a beautiful chandelier, a kitchen fit for a gourmet chef, and a long, deep balcony with a table and four comfortable chairs that provided a great view of sunsets and whatever was happening in the large swimming pool below. I immediately understood that Mary's traveling patients were accustomed to the finer things in life.

She open a bottle of Merlot and nearly filled our glasses while smiling at me and saying, "There is no point in not filling the glass." Again, I saw the same dreamy look in her eyes as when she seduced me in her office.

A middle-aged, nicely dressed man arrived with our dinner and he set the table, with obvious foreknowledge of the locations of Mary's lovely china dishes, stemware, silverware, and linen napkins. I chose the filet mignon, a baked potato, and green beans to complete my plate. He then prepared Mary's dish with smoked salmon, a baked potato, and steamed carrots. After briefly microwaving our food to heat it, he served our salads and entrees like a waiter in a fine restaurant. Having finished his delivery, he asked if he might be of further service, and Mary replied, "No, Miguel, the food looks wonderful. Please add your customary gratuity to the invoice, and have a good evening." He thanked her, politely wished us well, and left.

The food was delicious, and we chatted like old friends throughout our dinner. We were sufficiently satisfied by the entrees and vegetables that we decided to save our desserts for later.

Having finished our meals and the bottle of wine, Mary began directing our conversation. I liked her taking charge of the situation.

"I loved being intimate with you, Susie, and I hope you enjoyed what I did." I wanted her to have no doubt about my feelings and intentions, so I spoke very candidly.

"Yes, I loved the pleasure you gave to me. I have been with only two women, one in college and another a few years ago when David and I had an extended, intimate relationship with another couple. I am bisexual and submissive, and I cannot wait to be in bed with you." I anxiously awaited her reply, as if world peace depended upon it.

"Wow. It appears I have won the lovers' lottery!" she said with an excited voice while squeezing my hand. "Do you mind telling me more about your husband's awareness of and feelings about your bisexuality?"

"He accepts it and it thrills him. He became very comfortable with it during our swapping relationship with a neighborhood couple." I was equally curious about Mary's spouse's knowledge of her being with a woman, so I responded, "What about your husband?"

"He knows. Our bedroom intimacy virtually ended several years ago after a lengthy decline in his libido. My physical makeover was an attempt to restore his passion for lovemaking, but it did not happen. I eventually told him that my attraction to beautiful women could satisfy my sexual needs, and he said he would be accepting of me having a lover if I was very discreet and I did not sleep with another man. We agreed to that arrangement, and I have not broken his trust. She smiled, almost apologetically, and concluded with, "Is that too much information? Maybe I should have spared the details."

"No, I appreciate your sharing such personal, intimate information with me. I hope we can become very close and share everything."

Mary stood, still holding my hand, and said, "Let's put the dishes in the sink. I will have my housekeeper come in the morning. I want to show you my bedroom." "It" was happening, and I felt butterflies in my tummy.

She took my hand and led me to the place she would have her way with me. Upon entering the room, she turned on the overhead light and dimmed it to a very soft, romantic glow. I recalled thinking during the quick tour I received when we arrived that this was the Master suite since it had a king size bed, and I was right. Now, looking more closely, I saw luxurious appointments everywhere, and they were a collective tribute to Mary's elegance and sophistication.

I went to the open drapes to admire the view of the pool, and Mary stood closely behind me, putting her arms around my waist and pressing her firm body against mine. I felt her warm breath on my exposed shoulder, and I heard her softly say, "I want you, Susie, very much. Tonight, you are mine, and we will happily remember always what happens here." Her confidence and dominant persona fed my appetite for intimacy with her.

She turned me to face her, kissed me tenderly at first, and then consumed my mouth and tongue with hers while grasping my ass cheeks with both of her hands. In only moments, she had stoked the embers of my passion for her into a raging blaze of carnal desire.

She ceased our kiss and her fondling of my ass so she could close the drapes to assure our privacy, and then swiftly lowered the zipper from the back of my neck to just above where her hands had caressed me. Then she untied the drawstring around my waist and deftly flicked the straps off my shoulders. With only her light tug, my dress fell onto the polished wood floor.

Without my panties, I stood before her in only my white, lace-topped stockings and matching demi bra. I felt very vulnerable, which nourished my submissive instinct. She reached behind me, undid the clasp on my bra, and let it fall away. She held my hands and stepped back as her eyes devoured my very taut, protruding nipples, stocking-covered legs, smooth vulva, and large, dew covered inner folds that were extending through my puffy, outer pussy lips. After long moments of sexually charged silence, Mary looked deeply into my eyes and with loving boldness explained her plan for me.

"Our time at the office was only a preview of the pleasures we are about to share. You have expressed your submissive nature several times, saying, 'lead me where you want to go,' 'do to me whatever you desire,' and 'I am very bisexual and submissive.' I want to thrill and fulfill you while making you my own. Is that what you want, Susie?" I responded quickly and with certainty.

"Yes, right now I want that more than anything."

Mary led me to the side of her bed, embraced me, and whispered into my ear, "I am going to pleasure you in ways you crave, and I am going to fuck you. Do you mind hearing dirty words? I like to say them when making love, but I won't if they cause you discomfort."

"No, I don't mind at all. I think that graphically erotic language makes intimacy more passionate. I love talking dirty during sex, and I will enjoy submitting to you in all ways. Please do to me whatever you like; I won't break." Mary's smile needed no words to express her obvious pleasure in hearing me encourage her nasty talk and dominant behavior.

She pulled the bedspread and top sheet almost to the footboard, and said, "Lie down." I quickly complied and then, with my head elevated by an unusually large and fluffy pillow, I watched her collect my dress and bra from the floor and hang them neatly in the closet before she began to undress.

Her clothing was an outward manifestation of her elegance. Without rushing, she unbuttoned her black, silk blouse adorned with a pattern of small, red roses, and hung it next to my dress. She then unzipped her black, pleated, knee-length skirt, slid it down her beautifully toned thighs and legs, stepped out of it, and placed it next to her blouse before turning to face me.

She stood wearing only a beautiful, matching bra and panty set that was black with lace trim. Her bra caressed and beautifully presented her firm breasts, and her panties clearly reflected her sexuality, having a high, French cut with the waistband only slightly above her mons pubis and an inset of patterned lace covering her pubic hair and pussy. I am certain that my wide-eyed look of delight induced her to assume a very sexy pose with her hands on her hips, legs apart, and to say with a come-hither smile, "Do you approve?"

I could speak no more of a sophisticated reply than, "Oh, hell yes, I approve! You are beautiful."

She moved to the bedside and removed her bra, revealing perfect breasts, the products of surgical brilliance, with lightly brown tinted aureoles and wonderful, erect nipples that I was sure were provocatively noticeable whenever she chose to dress braless.

Then she hooked her thumbs into the top sides of her panties and slowly pushed them down her hips. A thin strip of trimmed, dark brown pubic hair (I mentally admired that the "rug matched the curtains") became fully visible, decorating the space between the top of her mound and the peak of her cleft. I was also excited to see that she was smoothly shaved underneath. As she pulled the panty down her thighs, I noticed that a thin, gleaming strand of her juices briefly stretched from her excited, little lips to the lace that had covered them. She was a glorious vision of feminine sexuality.

Without speaking, Mary laid her warm body on top of me, placing her legs outside of mine and cupping my face with her soft hands. With her lips slightly touching mine, I felt the pleasing warmth of her breath as she quietly said, "Close your eyes and relax. I want to make you cum in my bed."

Barely allowing me to say, "Okay," she kissed me with loving tenderness and I welcomed her tongue with mine. Then I felt her begin to press our bodies together by moving her hips on mine and pressing her magnificent tits against my own. With my legs pinned together between hers, she was in control of both the motion and intensity of our lady parts grinding together, and I was soon at the edge of a powerful orgasm.

She deftly moved her hands from my face and placed one arm firmly behind my neck and shoulders as though she was taking possession of my body, and then slid her free hand down between our very wet and blooming pussies. In a nearly normal tone of voice, she smiled and said, "I want you to cum for me, Susie; right here, where I sleep."

As I listened to her words, I felt two of her fingers caressing the length of my vulva and then passing through my enlarged and soaked inner folds into the depth of my womanhood. She began stroking the fleshy nerve bundle on the top of my vagina, and then compounded my excitement by massaging my clit with her thumb. I knew that I would not last another 30 seconds because my legs began to shake, my nipples throbbed with stunning sensitivity, and I was nearly gasping for each breath.

I threw my arms around Mary, clutching her tightly and said loudly, "FUCK, YES; GIVE IT TO ME, HARDER! I LOVE IT! TAKE MY PUSSY, IT BELONGS TO YOU!" I slammed my hips, pussy and thighs against her and my feminine jewel tightly squeezed her petite fingers each time she thrust them harder into me. I desperately anticipated my fast-approaching orgasm, and Mary's dirty talk sent me over the top.

"THAT'S MY GIRL, FUCK MY HAND! FUCK IT! CUM FOR ME!"

As my mind exploded and my body rocked, I shrieked, "OH MY GOD! DON'T STOP. DON'T STOP! OH YES, YESSS!

My legs were flexing uncontrollably, but Mary's strong thighs held them together to maintain the wonderfully pleasurable friction created by her expert finger banging of my now gaping and very needy carnal canal. My orgasm was volcanic, and I felt an amazing, seemingly endless thrill course through my entire body.

Mary continued pleasuring me through it all, until my clit became ultra-sensitive and I spoke with short breaths, "Okay. Okay. You can stop." and she slowly withdrew her thumb and fingers. I pulled her face to mine and I kissed her like I loved her, because I did.

When I finally moved my mouth from hers, I told her, "That was wonderful. You are a beautiful and completely fulfilling lover. Thank you."

Mary bathed me with the goodness and warmth in her green eyes and said, "It was wonderful for me, too."

She shifted her magnificent body off of mine, but kept her arm behind my head and shoulders so she could turn me to face her. She twice kissed me lightly, then asked, "You are a wonderfully passionate woman, and I want you to know something."

"What do you want to tell me," I asked with some trepidation.

"I like to take control when I am having sex. It has always been that way. You told me that you enjoy being submissive. Did you really mean it?" I needed no time to compose an answer.

"Yes, I really did. Much of my sexual gratification comes from feeling that I am submitting to a dominant partner. Much of my pleasure will flow from yours."

Her smile told me I had said what she desired to hear.

To my surprise, she sat up, took my hand, and said, "Come with me. Let's open another bottle of wine and eat our dessert."

She led me to a very large, walk-in closet, and from among numerous fine articles of clothing she took two lovely, short, satin robes and handed one to me, saying with a playful grin, "We should be nicely dressed for the last course of our meal."

I saw a short, metal filing cabinet with a combination lock, and she noticed it had caught my eye. With a more serious look on her face, she said, "That is for my toys. We will play with them later." Suddenly, I again felt butterflies in my tummy.

We returned to the kitchen and ate strawberry cheesecake, drank two glasses of wine each, and shared significant lifetime experiences. When our conversation paused, I offered, "Is there anything else I can tell you about myself?"

She filled our glasses, emptying the bottle, and replied, "Yes, there is, but let's first get more comfortable on the sofa in the family room."

We settled next to each other on a wonderfully comfortable and very large leather sofa, and she turned to face me, tucking her lovely legs beneath her and leaning upon the cushion against her shoulder. Moreover, the buds of her perfect breasts were visibly taut, pressing against her thin, satin robe. She caught me looking at them and smiled.

"I don't want my questions to make you feel uneasy." I hoped she wanted to talk about having sex with me, so I gave her a bright, green-light signal.

"I feel very comfortable with you and I trust you. Ask me whatever you wish, and I will answer your questions completely."

"Do you think David will be surprised or made jealous by what we are doing here?"

"No. We have fantasized about me being with you, and just last night our pillow talk included my willingness for you to have your way with me. We met for lunch earlier today, and he asked if I had dressed for you. I said 'Yes,' and when we parted he kissed me deeply and felt my wetness. He knows, and he responded with encouragement when I texted him upon arriving here, so I could be very sure I had his approval."

"Do you think he will have expectations about joining us in the future?"

"No, I don't. What you and I do is strictly between us." I wanted to emphasize the points that David is both supportive of my private bisexual liaisons and totally trustworthy to be completely discreet about them, so I added, "It appears that David and your husband think alike on the matter."

Mary took a large drink from her wine glass and replied, "Thank you for your honesty and the candor of your answer. I agree we are blessed to have very understanding and supportive husbands." I felt both relief and excitement to have overcome her legitimate concern that David might pose a problem for us continuing to meet privately.

Mary held my hand and said, "I asked about David because I want to continue being with you, and only you, but I don't want to cause tension in your marriage. Also, I want to assure you that I am completely healthy and I have never had a STD." She was openly offering to have an ongoing relationship with me, and I accepted her proposition.

"You are very kind to be so considerate of my situation at home. I truly appreciate it. And, I want you to know I have never had any issue with my sexual health. I believe that we can have a wonderful relationship, and I want it to happen."

We had "struck the deal," and a nearly palpable sense of mutual relief filled the air.