A Bisexual Wife's New Ladylove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our afterglow was profoundly sweet. We had been a perfect match of loving dominance and fulfilling submission. Mary had claimed all my orifices while assuring that I was receiving as much pleasure as she did. Our minds were congruent in their satisfaction and joy with what we had done together. She asked, "Are you happy, Susie?" I was, absolutely, and I responded immediately to emphasize my sincerity.

"Yes, I am very happy. You have taken me to a level of intimacy I had never experienced with a woman." I wanted to be clear about my intense desire to be with her again, so I added, "I want more of what we have shared, and I desire no other woman than you, only you." I was very anxious for her to reply, and her words thrilled me.

"You are a great and wonderful gift, Susie, and I want to share my bed with you often. You fulfill my fantasies and desires, and I will happily be with you exclusively as long as our relationship continues." I was beside myself with joy. Her words of desire for and commitment to me reinforced the physical and emotional bonds we had created between us in only a few hours.

With a precious-cute smile, she said, "Tell me how you anticipate your husband will react to us being together today and in the future? I want him to be certain that I will never consciously do anything to damage your marriage."

"He will be both greatly thrilled and erotically excited by our lovemaking. We have fantasized many times about me being with you, and when I tell him what we did I am sure he will fuck me into a blissful coma. I hope you are okay with me telling him everything."

"Yes, I am fine with you sharing all the passionate details. I want him to embrace our relationship as an exciting enhancement to your marriage. While he is very supportive of your bisexuality and highly trusting of you to manage it appropriately, you must be sure he understands that he will never join us in our intimacy. If he did, I would violate the promise I made to my husband to limit my liaisons to women." This was the second time she asked about David's potential insistence upon requesting a threesome, and I could tell that she was wary of it becoming a poison pill for us. I assured her it would not be.

"He will be fine with it. He loves talking about women pleasuring each other, watching such videos, and including it in our shared fantasies. When we played with the couple in our only swinging relationship, all of us participated as a group and there was plenty of intimate contact between the other wife and me during our foreplay prior to swapping spouses. She and I also enjoyed playing by ourselves; it was our private time and the men agreed to be excluded. My relationship with you will be equally private, and David will accept it."

Mary took my hand in hers, smiled sweetly, and said, "That will be perfect."

I noticed the small clock on the bedside table indicated nearly 10 p.m., and I needed to think about going home. Mary also noticed the time and said, "It's been a long and especially wonderful day and evening, and I am certain that your husband is very anxiously awaiting your arrival. Let's shower together before you leave so I may send you home refreshed and squeaky clean."

She took my hand and led me to the very large shower that could have easily accommodated four people. Between kisses and caresses, we bathed each other using a silky and pumpkin scented body wash and an exquisitely soft luffa. Mary was very gentle when cleansing my intimate parts, which were sore from our fun. For a few minutes after we finished bathing, we sat on the tile bench at one end of the shower and let the water flow over us like rain while we kissed.

We toweled each other dry, flirted in the mirror while we dried our hair, and then enjoyed loving, casual conversation about our new relationship while we dressed, cleaned her toys, and returned them to their lock box.

Before we went out the door, we shared a long, close embrace and a deep, lengthy kiss. I was very happy, totally relaxed, and completely fulfilled emotionally and physically. Mary beat me to the obvious question, asking, "When can we be together again?"

"Soon, I hope." We quickly checked our phone calendars and agreed on meeting again at the condo in three weeks. We left to go to our homes, but our separation was only physical. Our time together had been wonderful, and the memory of it would be a lasting treasure.

I sat in my car and took a deep breath before sending a text to David, saying, "Hello, my darling and wonderful husband. I am on my way home. I can't wait to tell you what happened." I added a string of heart, kissing, hugging, and smiling emojis, one of which was an obviously sexual grin.

Before I reached the gate to the condo complex, David replied, "I can't wait either. Hurry, but be safe." He also sent a group of smiley faces and hearts.

David met me in the garage of our home before I had stopped the car engine, and his excitement clearly flooded his mind. He helped me out of the car, pulled me into his arms, hugged me tightly, and said, "I have missed you more than ever, and since we parted after lunch I have been imagining you and Mary together. Come inside and tell me everything."

Over the next hour, we snuggled on the sofa and enjoyed glasses of Drambuie liqueur while I described in delicious detail my time with Mary. He absorbed every word and politely avoided interrupting my commentary, except to kiss and to caress me. He was amazed by Mary's seduction of me in her office and her assortment of sex toys, especially the strap on cock. He was equally surprised and aroused by my very positive responses to her fucking me vaginally and anally with the "the beast" and "junior," respectively. Moreover, he was thrilled by my full descriptions of our oral fun and my wrists being bound and tied to the head board to enhance my feeling of complete submission to her while she lovingly dominated me.

After a tongue-wrestling kiss, he said, "Let's go to bed. I want to make love to you." We were headed to our bedroom, and each step reminded me of the tenderness of my earlier stretched and pounded pussy lips. I knew that the fucking David had in mind for me would be very uncomfortable.

He soon was kissing and undressing me, and I halted both actions to say, "My pussy is sore, my love, and that would keep us from fully enjoying each other, but my mouth is fine. Please, let me suck your cock now and you may fuck me later."

He did not protest. Instead, he said with sweet sensitivity, "I understand, my love."

I sucked David's cock like never before, and it took only a couple of minutes before he blasted his semen into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked him dry and then massaged his sensitive corona with my tongue and inner cheeks until his gasps of pleasure ceased and his steely rod softened. We stayed in bed since the hour was late, but our need for sleep was secondary to our desires for verbally expressing our mutual love in words that any happily married couple would admire.

It took three days for my soreness to go away, and during that time I was happily reminded of being with Mary whenever I walked or sat down. "The beast" and "junior" had stretched and filled me, and I excitedly anticipated them again invading my most intimate places.

David later fucked me like a man possessed by equal amounts of lust and love. We talked much about Mary during both our foreplay and heated sex. She had stoked the embers in our marital bed into a bonfire.

My very loving and highly erotic relationship with Mary was a wonderful complement to both my sexuality and to my marriage. We met once or twice a month, and David accepted being excluded from our meetings out of respect for Mary's promise to her husband.

David's exclusion was only physical, however, because I shared with him in great detail my dates with Mary. She was a frequent topic during our intimacy, and the amazing eroticism she brought to our marriage was renewed many times.

David and Mary's husband became good friends, and Mary and I easily warmed to each other's spouse. The four of us understood and embraced the goodness of what Mary and I had found in each other, and no jealousies or conflicting desires created complications. Mary and I remained faithful to both each other and to our husbands throughout the duration of our intimate relationship.

Our wonderful experience ended when an unfortunate and unforeseen health issue compromised Mary's physical vitality and eventually forced her into an early retirement. Although the physical intimacy we shared came to an end, our emotional bond grew stronger, even after she moved across the country to be closer to her children and grandchildren.

Our romantic and casual times together were highly fulfilling in all ways, and I will always think of her as the female love of my life. This story is a tribute to her, and I hope you have enjoyed reading about how our improbable and beautiful romance began.