A Bisexual Wife's New Ladylove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries, my love. I will be gentle and I will stop upon hearing your safe word." With firm pinches of my nipples and a kiss on my cheek, she said, "Turn over and scoot down the bed a bit."

As she instructed, I rolled over and moved. Mary straddled me just above my waist, grasped my wrists from my sides, again fastened the clasp joining the chain links between the cuffs, and raised my arms above my head, smiling at me the entire time. She reached for the velvet rope, and I soon understood why it had metal clasps at both ends. Half jokingly, she said, "I'm not letting you get away from me," as she connected the rope to the chain between my wrist cuffs and secured the other end to a wrought iron flower stem in a beautiful, decorative panel atop the bed's headboard.

My hands were bound and my arms were fully stretched, comfortably, above my head, and the thrill of my helplessness was intensifying.

Mary leaned forward and thrust her hands against my tits, forcing them upward and squeezing their shapes into tall cones topped with totally aroused and bullet-like tips. Her mouth alternately licked, sucked, and nibbled each until my body was twisting and thrusting against her warm, wet mouth. I was completely ready to be fucked, and I let her know it.

"Oh God, Mary, fuck me. PLEASE fuck me NOW! She responded with sweetly painful twists of my nipples and a kiss that mashed my lips and filled my mouth with her tongue. For the first time, she was rough with me, but I welcomed her primal passion. Mary's dominance of me was increasing, to our mutual physical and emotional satisfaction.

Mary broke our powerful kiss, smiled at me as only a passionate lover can, and said, "Yes, my precious Susie, it's time for you to be fucked like never before."

She reached across the bed, gathered the harness of the strap on cock into her petite hand, and slid down my body until she was off the mattress and standing at my feet. The size of my pillow elevated my head so I could watch her prepare to penetrate me with what still seemed to be a giant phallus.

Mary stepped into each leg loop and then pulled the harness up and over her mound, where it was secured by a wide, thick elastic waistband. The straps were easily tightened around her thighs, and the sight of her took my breath away.

She was a beautiful, svelte lady with the biggest cock I had ever seen. It hung between her legs with equal glory and menace, and its erect posture with the wide girth, daunting length, upward curve, and large corona flooded my mind with both desire and apprehension. I believed that I was about to get the fucking of my life.

Mary got onto the bed and knelt between my widely splayed legs while she covered the man-tool with cherry scented lubricant, stroking it to distribute the creamy gel along its full length. I had seen David do the same many times, but this time was incomparably titillating.

For my comfort, Mary used her fingers to spread the lube on both pairs of my sex lips, all of which were already drenched with a heavy veil of my clear, silky moisture. She then pushed two very slippery fingers into my vagina, putting the lube inside my gaping love channel to further ease the penetration of her fat and lengthy cock.

I felt a small measure of relief when she said, "I will go slowly, and you will love being stretched and filled to the limit of your depth." Having completed her tasks of preparing the cock and my wet, steaming cave, she asked, "Are you ready, my love?"

With my hands bound, my arms stretched over my head, and a goddess with a magnificent dick kneeling between my legs, I was totally ready to be taken and fucked hard, as though I was her captive. "Yes, I am. Use me for your pleasure. Don't hold back."

Mary leaned forward with one hand grasping the phallus that would give me a mind-altering, new experience and the other firmly on my hip. I was watching intently as she touched the faux corona against my swollen and extended sex lips, and I heard her say, "Look at me, Susie."

I made eye contact with her like I never had with another woman, and I felt her rubbing the phallus the length of my cleft with very noticeable pauses at the peak of its path to softly rotate it against my clit. The excitement of being securely restrained and completely submissive to her fucking me made me push my hips toward her and speak my mind.

"Give it to me. I want all of it inside me. I can take it."

In only a moment I felt the bulbous cock head and a small length of the shaft move slowly through my labia and then stop when I loudly gasped due to its girth. My pussy was being opened like never before, and Mary knew I needed time to adjust to the feeling. While the cock remained motionless, her hands cupped my breasts and caressed them while she said softly, "Try to relax, Susie, we are in no hurry. I won't hurt you, and I will stop immediately if you say the word."

She began squeezing my lengthy, distended nipples and pulling on them to raise my tits from their settled positions. I craved hard play with my stiff buds, and I opened my legs as widely as I could to move my pelvis against her, silently asking her to continue. She leaned down and gave me a deep, lingering, tongue-dancing kiss, and then raised her face from mine. "Do you want more?"

"Yes. Oh God yes, I do."

Mary leaned back and applied more lube before putting her hands behind my knees and pushing my legs forward, greatly increasing the angle of her penetration. She began a slowly repetitive, stroking motion, easing her cock deeper into me and then withdrawing it. The first few times were a little painful for me, but I was certain I wanted her to continue. With my eyes closed and jaw nearly clenched, I spoke in a tone that previously was reserved for the most passionate of my intimate moments, "Fuck yes! Keep going. Fill me with your big cock!"

She pressed my knees almost to my shoulders and she repeatedly rocked more of the fat shaft into my most feminine space, tightly extending and filling it completely. With each motion, the anal plug was massaged through the thin layer of tissue separating it from my vagina. I had wondered about the feeling of being doubly penetrated, and the pleasure of the reality far exceeded my expectations.

Mary released her grip on one of my knees, and I saw her reach for the lubricant and the small, remote-control device that activated the vibrating egg tucked into the lower front of the harness. After a copious, last application of the cherry-scented gel onto the cock and her initiating the egg's vibrations, she again gripped my knee and said, "Hold on tightly, my sweet Susie, I am going to claim your pussy for my own."

She inched her knees closer to my splayed thighs and leaned forward in a slow, continuous motion, feeding my tight slit with the rest of the seemingly beastly cock. I reveled in my submissive role, pulling against the restraints holding my arms outstretched, loudly speaking very nasty words induced by both the pleasure of the total fullness I felt inside me and my desire to encourage Mary to continue. I even closed my eyes and imagined I was a captive and helpless maiden, which is a recurring and thrilling fantasy when I am bound and fucked hard.

Mary paused when her harness pressed against my vulva so I could adjust to the monster fully within me and touching the entrance to my womb. She put my legs upon her shoulders and concentrated upon lovingly abusing my blood engorged and steely-hard nipples. She took each between her thumbs and index fingers and squeezed, pulled, and lifted them, watching my tits respond with movements in all directions.

"Your breasts are magnificent, Susie, and I own them tonight, just like I do the rest of your body." I heard her words between my gasps, groans, and dirty talk. Her tone was both commanding and passionate.

Mary then leaned backward and grasped my ankles, held them high and wide above her head, and said, "You are my beautiful lady, and it's time to fulfill our raging needs."

She began fucking me deeply, withdrawing her cock up to the corona and then filling me again in a very lengthy series of strokes that increased in their frequency and intensity. The vibrations on my clit from her pulsing egg heightened my excitement with each full thrust of the phallus into me. I wanted it to go on endlessly.

Mary then put my legs onto the bed and firmly held my hips while she moved in a slower and more deliberate manner, obviously intending to slow the pace to maximize the pleasure we were sharing. Suddenly and without pausing her stroking into me, she slapped one of my tits and said, "I want you to cum with me. I am going to rub your clit and I want you to tell me when you are close. Do you understand?"

She had surprised me but not hurt me, and I liked it. "Yes, I'll tell you when."

She put one of her palms on my mound and pushed it toward my tummy, and then used the thumb of her other hand to speedily massage my fully exposed, highly sensitive sex trigger. After her first touch, I knew my orgasm would soon be rolling over me.

Mary increased both the strength of plunging her cock to its limit and the pace of her manipulation of my clit. With both of my holes fully filled, my clitty being lovingly abused, vibrations jolting through me, and my delicious sense of helplessness feeding my submissive craving, it took only a brief time for me to howl, "I'm close. I'M CLOSE! FUCK ME, MARY! FINISH ME!"

In an instant, Mary moved her hand from atop my mound and increased the power feeding her vibrating egg. She looked into my eyes with a passionately penetrating stare and growled her command, "CUM WITH ME, SUSIE, NOW!"

Her voice triggered my orgasm.

My legs began shaking uncontrollably and the vaginal muscles stretched around the man-like beast buried deeply within me began to spasm as my hips bucked wildly and I shouted lustful obscenities. It was fortunate that I was securely tethered to the headboard or I may have crushed Mary against me with my arms and hands.

The onset of Mary's orgasm immediately followed mine, and it was very likely induced by my nearly wild movements, groans, grunts, and dirty language. I felt her thrusting into me suddenly stop with her phallus pressing against my womb and the strongly vibrating egg mashed directly upon my throbbing clit. Her body had suddenly become rigid, and I threw my legs around her waist and locked my ankles behind her as she loudly wailed, "YES! YES! OH FUCK, YES! I'M CUMMING!"

Then her thighs flexed intensely against mine, and she grabbed my shoulders and fell forward upon me, crushing our tits together as she was gasping for breath. She happily surrendered her self-control to the overwhelming power of her climax, and we melded our bodies together in a passionate, grinding dance that celebrated our physical and emotional union. Her pleasure soon reached a glorious peak, and she turned off the egg before collapsing upon me.

When we finally settled ourselves, I released her from my leg-lock and she opened the clasp that joined the cuffs on my wrists. My arms fell to my sides, and She began kissing me deeply and tenderly, cupping my cheeks with her delicate fingers. I tried to hug her but my arms were too fatigued to move. Nevertheless, it did not lessen the blissful feeling of fulfillment we shared. I will never forget her saying, "That was wonderful, Susie. I have never had such great pleasure with a woman. I love you."

I was still too awestruck by the magnificence of our coupling and her sweetness to speak an eloquent reply, saying only, "Yes, it was. I can't describe how good it felt. I love you, too."

Mary raised-up and slowly pulled the massive cock from my distended, wholly used pussy. The corona exited with a slurping pop, and I felt a wide gap between my little lips due to its absence.

She backed-off of the bed and again stood before me with her massive, artificial erection. I said, "You are beautiful, and we were great together." Mary smiled her agreement, and then surprised me with her reply.

"Oh, Susie, we aren't finished."

She leaned forward and reached between my legs to grasp the handle on the anal plug. Saying nothing, she began turning and withdrawing it. I felt some discomfort as its mass stretched my opening when she pulled it out, but there was no pain. Suddenly, both my holes were gaped open.

"Relax while I take a break to pee, then I will get ready for you while you do the same."

"Oh my God," I thought in a panic. "Does she want to fuck my ass with that monster?" My facial expression surely revealed my surprise and apprehension, because she quickly tried to comfort me.

"Don't worry; I'll use 'junior' to be the first woman to claim your ass." With a twist of her hand she removed the big cock and then picked-up the much smaller one and attached it to the harness. "See, you will be able to take this easily, but only if you want it to happen." My thoughts were jumbled, so I bought a little time to consider it.

"Let me think about it during our bathroom break."

"No worries, my love, I can't get enough of you, but whatever you decide will be fine with me."

While I sat on the toilet, peed, and then wiped away my own juices and the excess cherry lubricant, I contemplated giving my ass to Mary. I knew I could take "junior" because it was much smaller than David's cock. Moreover, I felt a passionate affection for Mary. She had fully gratified my passion, her domination of me was loving, not abusive, and she was as concerned about my pleasure as she was her own. Finally, I wanted our relationship to be very special and lasting. It was an easy decision, and I emphatically thought, "Oh hell yes!"

I exited the bathroom with a big smile on my face and proclaimed, "Yes. I want it. I really do."

Mary had taken my position on the bed, lying on her back and resting her head high upon the large pillow. The strap on was still firmly attached to her body, and the smaller cock, a duplicate of "the beast" that fucked me earlier, now stood erect, awaiting its invasion of my ass. I felt no fear because I knew I could easily take all of it into my well-stretched rectum.

Her smile reflected sweetness and lust as she reached for the lubricant and nearly filled her palm with it. Excitedly, I got onto the bed, pressed her legs together between my knees, and watched her stroke the shaft to make it very slick. She released it, added a dollop of lube on the corona, and said, "Come closer and let me introduce you to 'junior'."

I edged forward until my still gaping rosebud was directly above it. I began to lower myself upon it, but Mary grasped my arm and said, "Wait. You are almost ready." She covered two fingertips with the lube, and with one hand holding my hip to steady me, she rubbed my rosebud with her fingers and easily slid both past my anal ring to spread the liquid silk inside of me.

She removed her fingers, grasped the very slick dick and touched its tip to my welcoming orifice. "Now, you are ready. Lower yourself at your own pace and comfort level. You don't have to take it all right away." Mary was again having her way with me while trying to assure my comfort and pleasure as she did so. Submitting to her benevolent style of domination was very easy to do.

I put my palms on her tummy and lowered my hips to the point of feeling the corona slide easily past my sphincter. The anal plug had stretched my rectum, and the copious amounts of lubrication on the cock and inside me had all prepared me very well for a pleasurable ass fucking. I experienced none of the discomfort I felt during each of my anal sex encounters with David, and being fucked there for the first time by a woman was incomparably erotic.

I paused to enjoy the very pleasing fullness I felt within me, and I looked at Mary's magnificent breasts, taut nipples, and lovely face, all of which encouraged me to continue. I raised and lowered my body several times to let the silky smooth lubricant sooth the increasing penetration of "junior" inside me, and I was soon fully impaled and sitting astride my new lover.

I leaned forward and told her, "Oh my God, Mary, it feels so good, much better than ever before," and I kissed her deeply as I slowly started to move up and down upon the wonderfully life-like penis.

She broke our kiss, cupped my face in her hands and replied, "Sit up and ride me, my sweet Susie. Work the cock inside you however it gives you the most pleasure. I want to watch you enjoying yourself, and to see you play with your tits while you give your ass to me. I am going to turn-on the egg so you will feel the vibrations coursing into your body and massaging your clitty each time you come down against me. Your pleasure is my pleasure."

I did as I was told, and I gasped when vibrations began pulsing into me. Instinctively, I grabbed my breasts and pressed them hard into my chest while I repeatedly thrust my bottom up and down on Mary's cock. I pinched and pulled on my sensitive and distended nipples, savoring the sweet pain I was inflicting upon myself.

Suddenly, Mary increased the humming sensation of the egg, and I immediately responded by bucking harder against her and punishing my tits with tightly clenched hands.

Mary anchored my thrashing hips with her hands and began guiding and strengthening each of her thrusts into me while loudly encouraging me to hurtle across passion's finish line. "DO IT, SUSIE...GIVE ME YOUR ASS AND CUM FOR ME!"

My mind was overwhelmed by carnal joy, and I knew that the anal fucking and clitoral stimulation would soon give me an orgasm like I had never experienced. Mary's nasty, encouraging words pulled me into a state of erotic, physical bliss, and the combination of my ass being filled, my clit being electrically massaged, and my own titty torture hurled me into an orgasmic abyss. I shouted dirty exclamations as I sat straight up, crushed my breasts with my hands, plunged fully down onto the harness, and mashed my clit against the pocket containing the loudly buzzing, vibrating egg. I became the personification of lust and my mind lost its coherence. I was Mary's whore, giving myself totally to the force that had overtaken me.

"OH GOD! YES, YES...I'M COMING! TAKE MY ASS!" The large remainder of my utterances were shrieks, gasps, and breathlessly forced, largely unintelligible, raw, and sexually crude expressions of unmitigated passion. Every part of my body seemed to convulse, and I likely would have collapsed to either side if Mary had not tightly gripped my hips to keep me upright.

The experience was completely satisfying and thrillingly new. Soon, I could take no more stimulation and I collapsed within Mary's loving, strong arms and onto her magnificent breasts, and pleaded, "Please, no more, turn off the egg."

With a click the intense vibration embracing my vulva ceased, and its acute sensitivity was assuaged. I remained impaled upon "junior" while we descended from our erotic high and regained our equilibrium. After a few minutes, Mary caressed my bottom, pulled me forward sufficiently to withdraw the cock from my ass, and kissed me deeply and endlessly, like no other woman ever had. It was wonderful.

Sensing that my total relaxation might be a weighty burden for Mary's petite frame, I rolled off of her and settled upon the mattress.

Mary got up and stood next to the bed while she removed her strap on harness, and I felt the same tingling in my tummy that I did when I first saw her handling it. It was now a very special toy that I wanted to enjoy with her in the future.

She rejoined me in what was now "our bed" and pulled the sheet and duvet over us as she snuggled against me, wrapped her arm around my neck, and put my head upon her shoulder. Using her free hand, she very softly caressed my breasts and gently touched my nipples that I had lustfully abused while she fucked my ass.