A Bisexual Wife's New Ladylove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary raised her glass and said with a wide smile, "Let's finish our wine with a toast to many, continuing happy endings together." We did, and the fruit of the vine tasted especially delicious.

Her eyes spoke volumes to me, but her words were few. "Come, let's take a bathroom break and then go back to our bed. I want to make all of you all mine."

In an unbroken motion, Mary put her glass upon the coffee table, firmly grasped my hand, raised me to a standing position, and led me to what I had happily heard her describe as "our bed." I did not know what pleasures awaited us, but I was excitedly anxious to find out.

"You can use the bathroom first while I prepare the room." When I finished and it was her turn, I saw that she had further dimmed the overhead light, lit three vanilla scented candles, straightened the sheets and duvet, and fluffed the pillow. As she walked to the bathroom, she said, "Remove your robe and lie down; I'll be right back."

I did as I was told, and I was immediately reminded of both the pleasing feel of the soft sheets upon my nakedness, and the height of the pillow enabling me to easily view whatever was going to happen "down there."

Mary finished in the bathroom and went to her closet. I could hear her opening the lock on the filing cabinet that held her "toys." She returned to the giant bed, removed her robe, and was soon sitting naked beside me. Wearing a lusty grin and holding a sizable, velvet bag with the drawstrings tied into a bow, she said, "Let me show you the toys I have for us to enjoy together and you can tell me if any of them should remain in the bag."

She first showed me a large "rabbit" vibrator and I said, "Mmmm. That is very nice. I have one and I love it. Show me more."

Next to appear was a pair of black leather cuffs, each with an adjustable strap and buckle. They were connected by several inches of shiny, metal links with a joining clasp in the middle, which I suspected were intended for use on my wrists or ankles. I enjoyed being restrained by my husband during sex, so I flashed a naughty grin and said, "Oh yes, I like these, and I know that I can trust you with them."

Then came a long, black blindfold and a ball gag, and I replied, "I want to enjoy watching whatever you do to me, and the gag is too intense...for now." Mary tossed both items back into the bag.

A leather paddle was next, and I eagerly responded, "Mmmm...I like a good spanking, but not bruising or too painful."

A velvet rope soon followed, appearing to be about two feet long. I was uncertain of its intended use since it was too short for a leash and it had clasps at both ends. Since I trusted Mary completely, I said, "This is curious, but it looks fine to me."

Next out of the bag was a shiny, metal anal plug with a heart-shaped, faux-gemstone decorated base. Anal sex was not a routine part of my fun with David, but alcohol and passion occasionally facilitated giving my ass to him. Never having had a plug in my ass, I immediately compared its size with that of David's cock, and I was relieved by noticing that it appeared to have less girth. The wine and thrill of the moment induced me to say, "That's a maybe, so let's keep it."

She then showed me plastic containers of cherry flavored lube, which I immediately associated with the anal plug, and lavender scented hand cream. "Yes, those can be very pleasing."

I noticed that something sizable remained in the bag, but Mary had not reached to pull it out, so I asked, "I can see that there is more in the bag. What is left?"

"It is something very special, my sweet Susie, but it may be too soon to show to you."

"Please, let me see. I am very curious."

She said, simply, "As you wish," and revealed a finely made strap-on dildo that both thrilled and intimidated me. I enjoy girl-on-girl porn, and I have long desired to be fucked with a strap-on cock. However, this one was was easily seven inches long with a wide girth, and I became concerned because both dimensions exceeded David's size. I did not know if my pussy could take it without pain.

Moreover, it was realistically flesh-colored, with veins along the erect, upwardly curved shaft, and a finely defined, large corona at the tip. It was attached to a soft, leather pad in the front of an adjustable harness that resembled a man's jockey strap.

Still without commenting on it, I touched and caressed the phallus, and I was amazed by its similarity to a real dick. It was fleshy and yielding to the touch and sufficiently flexible to both enhance its movement inside me and to avoid being hurtful. I then noticed a small pouch on the lower inside of the pad to which the cock was attached. I gave Mary a look of uncertainty, and she said, "The pocket is for a small, remotely controlled vibrating egg that massages my clit." I was awestruck by the entire toy, and words stumbled out of my mouth.

"Oh my God, Mary, I have seen these in porn videos and I have fantasized about being fucked with one by a beautiful, dominant woman. I am totally ready for it to happen, but I am worried that the cock is too big for me."

"I am happy that you like it, and I am excited to know I will be the first woman with whom you will share the joy of strap-on fun. Don't be scared. We will save it for last, I will be gentle, and we will use a lot of lube. And, if you wish, I can replace the cock with a much smaller one that she then took from the bag. It was about four inches long and half the width of the larger one. She encouraged me by saying, "I am confident that when it is time, you will welcome your pussy being stretched and filled to its depth." I smiled and nodded my approval.

Mary pushed our selected toys away from us, crawled between my legs, and laid her beautiful body upon me. With her green eyes fixed upon mine, her hands in my hair, and her lips against my mouth, she whispered, "Now, my sweet Susie, it's time for me to make you mine."

She kissed me, softly at first, and then harder as I felt her tongue pass between my already open lips and begin to explore my mouth while her hands passed through my hair and her long, surgically trained fingers grasped my head. She was clearly signaling that she was taking control of me, and I groaned my approval.

Her body became increasingly heavy upon me, and she used her weight to mash her breasts onto my settled mounds and stiffened nipples, force her flat tummy against me, and grind her clitty over and across mine with strong vertical and circular hip movements that pressed my body into the mattress.

Her continuous, passionate kissing and erotically aggressive body movements focused my attention and pleasure upon submitting fully to whatever she desired. I threw my arms around her and I responded to her grinding on my vulva by spreading my legs wider and matching each of her movements against my protruding clit and copiously lubricated pussy. She broke our extended kiss, licked a path down my neck and then up to my ear, and spoke with authority, "That's my girl. Fuck me back...hard!"

I loved her nasty talk, and we remained locked and moving against each other for long minutes while our mutual clitoral stimulation stoked a raging desire for more and different pleasures.

Mary raised her body and with arms extended against the mattress, began kissing a trail down the center of my chest and over my tummy, clearly intending to eat my pussy. She had yet to cum and she had brought me to wonderful orgasms twice, so I wanted to take my turn to rock her world.

I put my hands upon her shoulders and said, "Wait, it's your turn. Let me do you."

She looked up at me and smiled while saying, "You turn is coming, my love. I'm just going to get you ready. Tell me when you are close to cumming."

I watched as she slid her body backward, and I soon felt her fingers caressing and widening my pussy gap. Then, her lips and tongue kissed and licked the length of my needy gash, pausing only to flick my budding love button or to penetrate my inner folds and suck them fully into her mouth.

Suddenly, she stopped, and I saw her reach for the Rabbit, which she switched-on and began to slowly massage my soaked, blooming jewel and teasingly touch my swollen clit before pushing it gently into my vagina. The dildo was a bit larger than David's cock, and with Mary's patient manipulation, I took it all, enabling the clitoral stimulator on top to snugly cover its target.

Mary's oral stimulation of my entire vulva created a flood of my juices, and she began teasing and probing my anal rosebud with her moistened finger. I liked the feeling, and let her know by thrusting my hips downward onto her naughty digit and saying, "Fuck yes. Put your finger in my ass." Its length was soon fully inside me, and having both my holes filled was wonderfully erotic.

I loved the movement and vibration of the Rabbit phallus inside me and on my clit. I saw Mary smiling as she watched my facial expressions shaped by the combination of tension and pleasure induced by the toy and her finger. I was approaching the edge of cumming again, and I exclaimed, "I am getting close, Mary." I was expecting another orgasm would soon overwhelm me, but she was not yet ready for it to happen.

She slowly pulled the Rabbit from its hole, waiting until it was fully out before turning-off the motor. I easily felt the gape it left in my pussy, and I wondered if the size of the Rabbit was intended to prepare me for being stuffed with her strap-on cock. She then withdrew her finger from my ass, and my head was sufficiently elevated to see her reach for the anal plug and the lube.

"You will cum soon," she said lovingly. "Just relax and trust me to be gentle."

I then felt the very slippery, cool tip of the plug slowly being turned and pressed into my ass, and I involuntarily clenched my sphincter to stop its progress. Mary encouraged me to submit by saying, "Relax, I will make it easy for you."

She then sucked my clit into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue until I again fully spread my legs and was bucking my hips against her face. During my intense pleasure, it took only a moment for her to push the well-lubricated plug past my anal ring and fully into my rectum, leaving only the extension with the ruby-colored stone decorating my nastiest place. I immediately enjoyed feeling its fullness within me and submitting completely to Mary's will.

Mary crawled up my body, not stopping until her thighs were above my shoulders and around my face, placing her swollen and soaked pussy only inches above my mouth. Her dominant position was enhanced by her legs pinning my arms to my sides. Her control over me fed my submissive appetite, and I knew I would soon be savoring the taste of her lady bits.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed backward, forcing my head into the pillow and raising my eyes to meet her lustful stare. "Now, Susie, it's my turn, and I am going to stuff my pussy into your lovely mouth and ride your beautiful face until I cum on your tongue and lips."

I met her stare and encouraged her, "Give it to me. I am hungry for you."

She pulled my hair forward and she settled her purely pink, passion flower onto my open mouth, being careful to not cover my nose. Her little folds had extended well beyond her puffy, outer lips, and her pleasing, heady, feminine scent filled my nostrils, fueling the erotic excitement that was seizing my mind.

I sucked Mary's loins onto my tongue and massaged them tenderly while tasting her flowing juices. She settled her weight and mashed my lips as she began to grind her womanly treasure down upon and around my face. My lingual tool probed to its limit into her vagina, and I feasted upon her like it was my last meal, taking care to purse my lips around her clitty to heighten her pleasure.

She clearly approved of my oral assault on her as she grabbed my head with both of her hands, pulled it against her mound, and began fucking my face. Moreover, her words were equally demonstrative of her intensely erotic arousal. "Oh my God, YES! Eat me Susie. Taste me. Suck me. Make me cum!"

I continued consuming her delicious, steaming, meaty treat, encouraged by her dirty talk. The increasing frequency and severity of her pelvic thrusts against my face and the tightening of her firm thighs against my cheeks clearly revealed that she was close to cumming.

I looked up at her lovely face and saw the sexual tension that was overtaking her; her eyes were tightly closed, her head was tilted backward with her mouth slightly opened, her facial expression strained, and the tendons in her neck visibly taut. I captured her extended and erect love pearl between my lips, sucked it, and flicked my tongue hard against it. In only moments, magic happened for her.

Her legs began to shake and her breaths came in gasps as her orgasm began to command her senses. Her body suddenly tensed to a state of complete rigidity, and she loudly cried out, "OH SUSIE! SUSIE! EAT ME. SUCK ME! I'M CUMMMING! I'M CUMMMING!" Her hands strongly forced my forehead against her mound and pressed my nose almost flat onto it. Her hips quickly went from stillness to furiously thrusting her pussy against my mouth. I did not release her clit from my between my lips, which magnified her pleasure and induced the uncontrolled trembling of her entire body throughout her lengthy orgasm. Her blissful ride upon my face gave me as much joy as the mind-scrambling climax she experienced. Finally, she relaxed and leaned down to me.

Mary put her soft hands upon my face and between very heavy breaths said, "That's enough. You can stop. It was wonderful." I released her swollen, gaping, and flooded girly prize from my mouth, kissing her clit just before she raised herself off of me.

Mary slid down my body until she was lying fully atop me and then kissed me deeply and tenderly, seeming to savor tasting her juices that were smeared all over my face and on my tongue. My newly freed arms enveloped her, and I wrapped my legs around her waist to pull her as close to me as possible. After many kisses and no words spoken, she nestled her face against my shoulder and we reveled in her afterglow.

I felt wonderfully fulfilled, and I anticipated there was more to come because my anal plug remained snugly, but not uncomfortably, inside my ass as a constant, pleasing reminder that I had given my body to Mary. Moreover, the pile of our toys was largely untouched.

Indeed, after about ten minutes, she let me know that we were just getting started. With a brief kiss and a lusty grin, she piqued my interest and stirred my arousal by saying, "I am going to be more physical with you, and I think you should have a 'safe' word you can use to have me stop whatever I am doing. Is that okay with you?"

I knew what she meant, though I had never needed to signal any lover that I wanted to stop what was happening. Both my excitement and my anxiety battled for my will, and the former won. "It's okay. My word will be 'Alamo'."

Mary gently rolled off of me and said, "Good. Get on your hands and knees. It's time for me to spank your very cute ass." With a feeling of very willing submission, I did as she commanded.

She immediately asserted her dominance by taking her position behind me and between my legs, forcing them wider apart with her knees, pushing my shoulders down to collapse my arms, and pressing my face into the pillow with her hand. Then, my wrists were suddenly behind my back, and I heard the rattling of the links connecting the leather cuffs. With the talented hands of a surgeon, she deftly unsnapped the clasp joining the links, slid the cuffs over my wrists and firmly tightened and buckled each, then reconnected the clasp to bring my hands together behind my back.

She admired my body and her bondage handiwork, picked-up the leather paddle, and said with obvious glee and a hint of intimidation, "Your ass is very fine, my sweet Susie, and a rosy glow will make it beautiful. You can scream into the pillow if you must." I was very nervous, but still fully willing.

I enjoyed the feel of her warm hand gently massaging my ass cheeks, knowing that the smooth, leather paddle was in her other hand. I began to relax, which was a mistake.

SMACK! My mind and body were suddenly jolted by the sound and sting of the paddle swiftly striking one cheek, soon followed by an equally intense SMACK to the other. I lost my breath and, literally, saw stars. However, my pleasure exceeded my discomfort because she had thrilled but not hurt me, and I loved being her girl-toy.

"That's my Susie, give me your fine ass, and take your spanking like a naughty girl craves." Her strong voice and her language heightened my desire for more delicious punishment.

She spanked me for about 15 minutes, alternating soft and sometimes rapid touches with firm slaps, while pulling the links between my cuffed wrists to stretch my arms. I thrived under her complete control, and each paddle strike and tug on my bound hands pleasured us equally. Moreover, she was careful not to strike the anal plug, which very likely would have been painful for me.

Her dirty talk was frequent, and it increased the eroticism of our play. She complimented my body, encouraged me to accept the paddling, and she did not degrade me with her words. Not once did I contemplate speaking my safe word. I hoped this would be the first of many spankings she would give to me.

Twice during this phase of our fun she paused to check my tolerance of the anal plug, turning the extended and bejeweled circular base slowly and withdrawing it slightly to apply more of the cherry-scented lubricant. More lube increased my comfort with the fullness in my ass that I was enjoying much more than I had anticipated.

"Your ass has the lovely color of a blooming, red rose. It is beautiful, and it is time I stopped spanking it. Lie down, I want to attend to you." She released the clasp joining the chains on my cuffs and my arms fell to rest by my sides. The sting of my spanking lingered until I was distracted by the pleasing fragrance of lavender.

Mary dotted my redness with dollops of hand cream and began to softly massage the tissue she had punished only minutes ago. It felt cool and soothing, and I was increasingly confident that Mary's intentions toward me were very loving.

"Does that feel good, my love? I want you to be sure that I will never hurt you, and I will take very good care of you." I believed her, without any mental reservation, and I was thrilled by her using the "love" word. I accepted that she might not have meant it literally, but I emotionally embraced hearing her say it.

"Mmmm, yes, it does. You took me as far as I wanted and could go. No one has ever spanked my ass the way you did, and I loved it."

She replied without slowing her soothing massage, "Oh, we are not finished yet, my love," and a bolt of excitement coursed through me as I realized that the anal plug very likely had a purpose that exceeded its being an accessory for my spanking.

Mary ceased caressing my tender cheeks, laid her body on top of mine, and reached beneath my chest to cup my breasts before kissing my neck and nibbling my ear lobe. She gathered my nipples between her fingers and began to roll and to tweak them, causing me to squirm with pleasure beneath her, as I eagerly anticipated what she next intended to do with me.

Whispering into my ear while she pinched my breast buds to a solid firmness, she told me, "My precious Susie, I am going to fuck you now. I will fill and thrill you like no man has. Do you want me to fuck you, Susie?" Her emphasis of the f-word twice stoked my passion, and I replied without any hesitation.

"Yes, Mary; fuck me like you own my body, because you do. Give me your big cock, but please go slowly because I want to be able to take all of it inside me."