A Bit About Me

Story Info
My sex life in summary.
1.5k words
4.27
19.5k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you reading my stories of my sex life, I thought I would tell you a bit more about me.

As you will have read already, I love sex, and in particular, cock, or should I say cocks.

So far I have tried to write of my experiences in date order from the age of 18. The only exception so far was becoming my local pub's darts team fuck slut, not long after I was married.

At 18, I was quite tall for that era. I was born in 1954, so at 18, it was 1972. I was 5ft 6 inches tall, with a slim figure. My tits were not big,but pert, and my nipples were very sensitive. You could make me cum by just playing with them, and many did.

My cunt was hairy, not many girls shaved their pussy then, and my clit was also sensitive.

I had met my future husband by then, his name is Derek, or D, as I call him. His was the first cock I let in my vagina, but not the first in my mouth or ass.

In fact I first saw him as I was sucking the cock of a friend of his in the cinema. He watched as I gave his friend a blow job and swallowed his spunk.

He smiled at me and swapped places with his friend and I took his cock in my mouth for the first time. It was not that big, but had a nice curve to it and, despite all my efforts, took a long time to shoot his load.

He then kissed me and asked me out on a date. I knew he was the one.

We fucked on our first date, behind the sofa, on the floor in my home.

He was actually going out with another girl at the time and was fucking her as well, which he told me about.

I told him that I loved cock and found it hard to say no if guys wanted a blow job. I told him now that he had taken my virginity, I would probably let them fuck me as well.

He was, surprisingly ok with that as long as I told him, and that he could do the same.

Luckily this was before I got my new job as a secretary and let my boss fuck me.

We loved going out with me not wearing very much, and showing my tits and cunt a lot. It turned him and me on knowing guys were looking at me.

We started swapping partners with my best friend, Sue, and her boyfriend,John.

I guess like most people of our age, we fucked whenever and wherever we could.

We lived in the West Country, a small town with one large manufacturer, where D was doing his apprenticeship and I was a secretary.

I have not wrote about this yet, but I used to visit my Aunty and Uncle some weekends as they lived by the sea, before I met D. My uncle, Andrew, was the one who took my anal virginity one weekend and I had my first anal orgasm.

I promise to write about that soon.

I told D about my boss, and then about my posing, first for an art class, and then the camera club, where they all fucked me.

D then won a place at university, sponsored by the company. This meant he was away in London for nine months of the year, coming home every three or four weeks. I used to visit him as well, the train ride was always fun!.

His flatmates were good as well!.

It was during his first year away that I started fucking my Dad and Mum.

I used to see Sue and John every so often and John used to fuck me as I ate Sue.

If I went to the pictures on my own, some guys would always hit on you, as word had got around that I was an easy fuck. So getting cock was not a problem.

We got married when D finished Uni. I was 23 then.

I gave my Dad a blow job in my wedding dress before we left for the church. He wanted to fuck me, but I actually said no.

At the wedding I looked at our guests, I must have fucked at least half of them. Friend's and family, male and female.

Sue helped me change after the reception, she was going down on me as John popped his head around the door. His cock was soon in my mouth and gave me my first mouthful as a married women.

Our honeymoon is a story in itself, but I did fuck the pool guy and we had fun with a German couple.

We then moved out to the village with the local darts team fucking me for a few years.

D, then got a job offer from a company in London. So we moved to a town north of London.

He was a management consultant so again away a lot. We soon made friends and swapped partners with lots of them.

His boss used to come and stay a few times, and D would show him some of my pics, which we took and got developed locally at Boots or Dixons. I'm sure when I picked up the photos the staff had all had a good look at me.

Anyway, D and his boss, Barry, soon started fucking me every time he stayed.

I took a temporary job with a neighbour who had just started an insurance brokers business and needed some help in the office. He just wanted me to sit in the front of the office with my tits virtually on display to attract in young guys for car insurance etc.

I, of course obliged and with a short skirt business picked up. Soon he had bigger insurance clients and I had become the icing on the cake to these clients. In return for their business I would be available. In other words I would suck them off or fuck them.

I was happy, my cunt was happy and my boss, who also fucked me most days, was happy.

D was doing well at work and I used to travel down to London some evenings to meet him. The train and tube rides were fun, getting touched up and a bit of flashing by me!.

We used to go to soft porn cinemas, where guys if you encouraged them would touch you up.

I usually wore a dress which buttoned up in the front so D would undo it as I sat there, my tits out and my cunt on display. Guys would soon be playing with my tits as I wanked or sucked them off.

On the train home I left my dress undone so anyone could see me.

There were loads of swinging parties to attend in those days and we attended many.

I then got a job in London as a PA in an advertising agency. My boss was like all the rest, expecting me to fuck him and their clients, so I did.

I also sent some pics to Readers Wives, and they got published so my body was available for many others to see.

We then progressed to videos, of me, of us and some with friends. We used to show them at parties or lend them to friends. D showed his boss, and I let my boss watch them. He used to bring some of the staff into his office and play them as I watched.

It often ended up with me on my knees sucking them off as they watched.me on video.

I also used the knowledge I learned from the agency to place an advert offering escort services, well me!. It was D's idea to make sure I got enough cock.

It worked out very we!!

By then my vids were on the internet, thousands had seen me and I made loads of friends, who, basically, just wanted to fuck me. I was wary of meeting guys or ladies from the web, but did meet a few, including some couples along with D.

By the time I was 40, I was getting all the cock I wanted but felt I needed more.

We had been dogging for years, but I really wanted a proper gang bang.

D, and John who I did some escort work for got together and organised a party for me.

It was in a hotel and they had got twenty or so guys for me. I was fucked senseless in every hole, double and triple penetrated as D or John watched over me.

They organised a few more parties over the years for me as I enjoyed it so much.

So I hope this tells you a bit more about me, my sex exploits, and my desire for cock.

I will be writing, in a lot more detail, of these exploits in the future which I hope you enjoy.

If anyone has any questions or wants to know more about me, just e-mail me

Thank you,

Anna