All Comments on 'A Bit About Me'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loving wife or simple husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad format, poor idea.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Horny girl, its remarkable how free and easy you are, no inhibitions, did that come from Mum and Dad? What a joy you are to have around. Any mistakes over the years, unintended pregnancies or STD's? I mean you had a lot of partners so that would be expected I would think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another shitty tale about a vile human beings

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This guy really has dangerous levels of repression.

Cant imagine the white noise going on between his Conservative ears, but clearly he's in desperate need of help. But at least he admits he loves cock. Thats a start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again 5 Stars+. Love ALL your stories and can't wait for the next, all the better for being true. You remind me a lot of my late wife. I realise from your summary that we are the same age. Anyway thanks for bringing an old man lots of pleasure. I just wish your pics were a bit larger so I could picture you in your stories better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is this skank married? Sure fuck around as a single whore sut. But why be married?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To anonymous, thank for the 5 stars, if you read this e-mail me for larger pictures

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Biggest slut ever, if you can believe this narrative. If you “love cock” and variety, why get married? What kind of guy would marry this slut is a better question! One star ⭐️ for this sad shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She never understood she needed medical help. Lousy story

BodingtonBodingtonalmost 2 years ago

To those who feel the need to disparage this author my question would be what’s your problem? Is it envy? She doesn’t seem to have acted maliciously against anyone and she seems to enjoy her life and all the various sexual activity she has indulged in. In reality our time on this earth is relatively short. So, if you have enjoyed your life while harboring little or no regrets your life has been well spent. Otherwise, it has been misspent and there are no do overs.

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

You are a free spirit, wish I had known you in my prime. I give you five stars for the writing and the courage to tell your story. Would love to see pictures of you.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

Wow, you have led an amazing life, and it's not even close to being over! What is it about the south of England? Too bad I never lived there. The 70s were an amazing time, now replaced by the Morality Police of Literotica, who want to impose their morals on the rest of us. One needs to ask them why. I think it's misogyny and they want to "put women in their place." Good for you, Anna. 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your stories and your life. It's a pity you received so many negative comments from the Christian Right. Probably Americans. Makes you wonder why they are even here. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Boy howdy Andy, you’re a pistol, you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, your lifestyle is amazing. I do love sexy women but your to easy to hold my interest long. I perfect women who have an enternal struggle with how much she enjoys sex and tries to resist. Her struggle and losing is what

Excites me.

You would be fun but I would always feel like I was never able to “ knock one out of the ballpark” for you.

I hope your happy and successful in getting what you need.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

It never ceases to amaze me why people would read something, take the time and make the effort to rate and comment and then write something hurtful and negative. If I find something not to my liking I simply move on to one of the thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, stories on here. If I can offer some small bit of constructive criticism I will but usually I use my commenting time to let the author(ess) know I appreciate the effort and thank them for sharing. Anna, thank you for allowing me to live vicariously with you for a while.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Definitely a different bio than I am used to reading . I wish there were more like yours , So your talking about Europe , the UK , S. England . In the 70's , 80's , 90's . I am reading this in the U.S. , South West , Mesa Arizona . I'm a little younger , born in 59 . So sex was important to me too in the 70's , 80's , 90's . I have always been amazed at the noticeably increased sex drive , libido , sex talk , openness by both sexes . In the fiction that I read from Europe . If any of what you say is true ? Which I choose to believe that it most definitely is . Just proves how prudish America and American's are and always have been . Even during our " sexual revolution " days . Peace , love and more sex . NEVER were we as open and sexual and active and honest about sexuality ( or anythinhg for that matter ) . Not even a fraction of the levels I have read about and now you attest to . That sucks . You rock . I am jealous and upset that you all had it so fucking good . And we missed out . Way too late now . More power to you Annalovesit . And your perfect name . Lol . Love it .

borock44borock44over 1 year ago

I fucking love how casual you are about your experiences like is just another thin.5 stars for all that fucking you do.

Bogey3Bogey310 months ago

Holy moly!!! Lol wonderful autobiography. I will Have to read more of your writings. 5 stars in my book!

jeremfgjeremfg10 months ago

What a beautiful, exciting, inspiring story. Thank you for sharing <3

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic9 months ago

Thank you for writing the summary of your sex life. Can't wait to read all of your stories in chronological order.

5 stars.

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

Very interesting and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your story. It takes a lot of guts.

Wiz1002Wiz10028 months ago

That’s quite some introduction!! Hopefully I can read further stories in chronological order

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It does take bravery and openness to write about your oral predilection. I have the same for women, being a man, makes me sound placating and begging. I did almost every woman I ever had a relationship with. I felt like I was doing what the women wanted and should have. It does not hurt and just as deviant as a blowjob.

Bogey3Bogey36 months ago

Fucking Fantastic. What more can I say!!! LOL

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong6 months ago

Anna you are my kind of woman. I love fucking married women especially older hotties.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your family? What a skank. I wonder how many STIs you've had? Most likely dozens.

BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelle4 months ago

I love it. I am the same age as you and remember those times like yesterday. The only regret I have are not fucking as many people as I could have. I missed so much fun and memories in not doing so. Your stories are fun and always make me horny too. What is your record number of orgasms in one day with just laying there taking cocks inside you one or two after another? I would love to have you myself in each one of your holes.

Campus77Campus774 months ago

An honest woman in the 20th and 21st century. I've always been a little confused why some women refuse to enjoy the pleasures of sex. Upbringing? Fear? Social pressure? It's nice to hear someone admit that it is fun!

RibblemanRibbleman2 months ago

Incredible and amazingly arousing. Wish we had met. Definitely worth five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...