A Bit of a Belly Ch. 10

Story Info
Picnic date continues.
2.7k words
3.8
7.8k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the last swallow I breathed out and rolled on my back. My belly was towering above me, crushing my insides with all the pizza I managed to devour. It hurt, but for some reason I enjoyed the feeling. I wonder if it's what it would feel like to have Becca on top of me... With nothing but desire I looked over where my ridiculously top heavy best friend sat with her wondrous bosom on full display. Becca isn't just my best friend... she's my girlfriend as well! I reminded myself, smiling. God, I'm lucky! I watched Becca biting into her lower lip, her gaze gliding across my gargantuan middle.

"Wanna touch the fatty?" I asked with a grin. "Come closer then."

Becca giggled. "Don't mind if I do." She said and leaned forward. Moving on all four, she slowly made her way to where I was pinned down by my own gluttony. I watched her mighty breasts as they wobbled from side to side with her every move.

I chuckled. "It's just a matter of time before you'll have to drag them along the ground, if you keep growing like this!"

Becca looked down at her breasts, reaching below her elbows. "I'm getting quite huge, aren't I?" She giggled and looked at my massive gut. "Guess that makes two of us!" She sat down again, right next to me this time, and placed her hand on top of the mountain filled with an unreasonably large amount of food. "How are you feeling? Are you alright?" Becca asked, starting to massage my middle with her hand.

"I feel great actually!" I said. "A bit stuffed, but... that's hardly new for me."

"I'm glad you're alright. I was kinda worried to see you struggle." Becca said. "It's weird though."

"What's weird?" I asked, confused.

"It's just... you're not even at your biggest! I've seen you eat more than you did today. I thought you wanted to eat more than you ever did, but you're done already." Becca said with disappointment in her voice.

I looked at my belly. It's true I've been bigger before... But I really do feel full! "Just give me some time to digest and I'll be ready to continue. We still got a lot of time."

Becca smiled brightly. "That's what I wanted to hear! Good thing I've ordered us some lunch while you were gobbling down the last pizza! You better prepare your tastebuds for burgers because there'll be quite a few coming your way!"

I stared at my shorter friend in disbelief.

"Don't worry, they should be here in an hour. And I'm going to eat with you this time. Besides, I have some really fun ideas about what to do in the meantime..." Becca crawled closer, pressing her lips against mine.

I've created a monster! I thought, before fully succumbing to the passion.

Becca cupped my breasts with her small hands and giggled. "They're so small!" She said, placing one of her hands beneath her own breast. "Just look at the difference! They're barely larger than my areolas... It's so cute!"

I blushed with embarrassment, staring at Becca's huge bosom with a mixture of envy and lust. I extended my hands and grabbed her right breast into my hands. She's so huge! I can't even cover one of her breasts, using my both hands! I squeezed her nipple between my thumbs and Becca gasped.

"They're so sensitive... Do it again!"

I didn't need any further encouragement, the look of bliss in Becca's eyes was more than enough. I squeezed again and again, noticing her nipple went harder and more pronounced. Becca moaned with pleasure before pressing her lips against mine, her heavy breasts pressing down on my chest with their full weight. They're so heavy! I thought, finding myself unable to fully breathe, forced to take in only shallow breaths. I bit Becca's full lower lip, forcing a muffled giggle out of her.

"Oh. You're a very naughty girl, aren't you?" Becca said with a playful grin on her lips. "Now, why don't you try it with my nipple!" She smiled, pushing one of her boobs to my face.

I blushed and opened my mouth to say something in my defense. I never got the chance though as Becca's nipple entered my mouth as soon as I opened it. If her tits felt heavy against my chest, they felt so much heavier pressing down on my face. It was nearly impossible to breathe with her nipple filling my mouth and the soft flesh of her breast covering my nose. It would have been awful, if it didn't feel so great at the same time. Suffocation suddenly doesn't seem like such a bad fate... I bit into her nipple, hearing her moan with utter pleasure, but after half a minute, the lack of oxygen was starting to get to me. Letting go of her nipple I pushed her aside, with my engorged middle landing on top of her much more slender one.

"Oof." Air escaped Becca's lips. "Fuck! And I thought my tits were heavy!"

"I-I'm sorry." I said, gasping for air. "I couldn't breathe. And they are heavy as fuck! Now I see why you're a little hunched down..."

"Wait, am I?" Becca asked, surprised.

"A little." I nodded. "It's why it looks like you have rolls on your belly. I think you're skinnier than you think!"

"Definitely skinnier than you are!" Becca giggled. "But seriously now, can you move this thing? I'm getting squashed here!"

"Oops, sorry!" I pulled back, letting Becca from underneath my belly, but still remaining on my side. "So now that you felt the weight of this gut on your own, do you really think I should continue eating?"

"Hell yeah!" Becca said, rolling on her side as well. "You still seem pretty mobile to me and we're not done until you're not. You wanted me to roll you home and that's what we're doing."

My eyes widened. She's crazy! But then I started to imagine myself with a belly that big, filled with inhuman amounts of food and I felt something else. It was turning me on! I clasped my legs together. Why is this turning me on?! I don't want to be so big I couldn't move anymore, do I? I'm doing it to make Kurt angry! I'm doing it to screw that bitch Mrs. Pecker! I won't lie, it does feel amazing to be full to the brim, but not like this!

"Are you ok? You don't have to eat more if you don't want to." Becca said with concern in her eyes. "You know I wouldn't force you into something you don't want to do..."

I smiled. "Get your phone and start ordering! Burgers won't be nearly enough!" I commanded. "Hmm. On second thought, it can wait a little. In the meantime there are some other things I would just love to bite into..."

Becca lay on her side, her head propelled by her hand. I could only stare at her in awe, once more realizing just how stunning she looked. For once I'm not talking about her breasts... not just about them anyway. While her middle was soft and you could 'pinch an inch' it was still relatively flat, especially when comparing with her unbelievably full chest. But that's also not what I was thinking about while staring at her perfectly gorgeous face. I couldn't find a single flaw if I tried! Her sparkling eyes, her cute nose, her lovely full lips... she was the embodiment of perfection.

"Someone promised biting and now she's just staring at me with her mouth open!" Becca giggled, making her humongous chest jiggle.

I blushed. "Sorry... I still kinda can't believe how gorgeous you are."

Now it was time for her to blush. "I'm not. You're prettier!"

"Yeah, right. You should let your sight get checked."

"I'm serious!"

I smiled. While I didn't believe Becca for a second, it was still a nice thing to hear.

"I know you don't believe me, but I mean it when I tell you you're the most attractive person I've met. You are pretty! But you're so much more than just a pretty face. You do what you want, not caring about what people will think about you. You're yourself! You never pretend you're something that you're not! Do you remember the first day we started talking? Can you remember what a mess I was back then? I would be nothing without you! From that first day I needed you more than anything in the world! I never stopped being afraid that you would just ditch me and leave me on my own!" Becca was starting to tear up. "You saved me! You're saving me every day you're there for me!" Becca wiped away the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I needed you too." My eyes were filling up with tears as well. I closed them and for a moment I was back in that day.

***

I heard laughter and I knew it was aimed at me. I was the fat girl, the butt of all jokes. I tried to be strong, pretending it didn't bother me, but every word aimed at my weight, every biting remark, it was all there, welled up inside me and eating at my soul. I couldn't wait to get home and eat. And eat! Gobbling down everything I could get my hands on. There was nothing I wanted more than going home and cleaning up the fridge, even though I knew it would only make things worse in the long run. It's so unbearable! I don't even have any friends, only people laughing at this belly!

As if fate struck at that moment, a girl entered the classroom. The girl, Rebecca, like me, didn't have any friends. I watched her making her way to a desk in the corner of the room. When I first saw her I was sure she would be one of the popular girls, but I guess she was too pretty for her sake. She was absolutely stunning with her gorgeous face and long black hair falling down to her skinny waist. The bitch club was apparently too envious and could never accept her, so she was always on her own with her books. It's quite frightening how much she changed in the past two months. Rebecca looked like a completely different person. She lost at least ten pounds, which on her short stature made a massive difference. Mostly because unlike me she didn't have ten pounds to lose in the first place. It was as if she was disappearing before our eyes, yet nobody went to do anything about it. Even her once lovely hair was now all messy and full of tangles. I could only wonder when was the last time it saw a brush.

I stood up before I even realized what I was doing. Gathering up all the fake confidence I could muster I walked to Rebecca's desk. I took a deep breath and said: "Hey... Rebecca, right?"

She looked up from her book and gazed at me. The look she gave me might haunt me to the end of my days. She looked dead inside! I have no other words to describe it. "Becca." She said, in a voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Ok, Becca. Isn't it weird how we're in the same class, yet we barely know each other's name?"

Becca nodded.

"My name's Liz." I said, offering her a handshake, which she hesitantly accepted. Geez, her hands are only a little more than bones! "Would you mind if I sat there?" I asked, pointing at the free chair next to her.

"N-no. Go ahead."

I sat down next to Becca and smiled at her, but I received no reaction. "What are you reading there? Oh, 'The Dragon's Curse'? I loved that book when I was younger!" I exclaimed.

Becca's mouth twitched as if she tried to smile, but couldn't remember how. "I-it's my favorite."

"That's so cool! I never met anyone else who knew it!"

This time she did smile, though it never reached her eyes, remaining emotionless. The bell rang, announcing the start of the class, meaning Mrs. Pecker would be coming in at any second. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Mrs. Pecker hated me for some reason and so she was picking on me whenever she could. She was nothing more than a bully and I had enough bullies in my life as it was. Now she rushed into the classroom, shouting from the very start. "Open your textbooks at page 57 and... Mr. Phillips, are you telling me you still didn't bother to get one? You're getting an F! Anyone else, who doesn't have a textbook? Mr. Donovan, you're getting an F as well!"

"Geez! If Pecker was any bitchier, she would be taken in by an animal shelter!"

I didn't think I said anything particularly funny, but Becca smirked and then she started laughing. I never heard her laugh before and hearing it now, so rich and melodic, it was quite possibly the nicest sound I ever heard.

"Did I say something funny, Miss Parker?"

"N-no." Becca shook her head.

"Would you like to share with the class, Miss Williams?"

"Not particularly, no." I said, undaunted.

Mrs. Pecker was staring me down, clearly angry I wouldn't tremble before her. "Pack your things and move your fat ass to your usual desk!"

The rest of the class started laughing and I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. Hearing something like that from a teacher was almost too much for me. With the remnants of my hurt pride I stood up and walked to my desk, determined not to give them the pleasure of seeing me in tears.

I spent the lesson pondering whether I should keep trying to befriend Becca. On one hand she seemed lonely and depressed, but on the other why would she want to be friends with a fatty like me? I unwrapped a chocolate bar and stuffed it into my mouth, after making sure Pecker wouldn't see it. Why would anyone want to be friends with me?

The bell rang and I still hadn't made my decision, but as it turned out, I didn't have to. A bony hand touched my shoulder. "L-Liz." Becca said in a fragile voice. "Would you mind if I sat here with you?"

Once again hiding behind my mask of confidence I smiled at her. "Not at all!"

***

"I don't think I would muster the courage to go to you again. I was so convinced you wouldn't want to be my friend..."

"But... you seemed so sure of yourself! You didn't care when people were teasing you!"

"I wasn't." I let out a sigh. "Back then I was lonely and miserable. When I saw you having a hard time, I thought we could help each other out! If I knew what I would get in return, I would be trying to befriend you as soon as I first saw you! I pretended to be ok with myself... You're the only reason why I really am ok with being fat!" At least most of the time... I thought.

A smile appeared on Becca's lips. "Without you, I wouldn't be here at all!"

"Don't be silly, you'd be alright!" I said, poking her breast. "This isn't a matter to joke about!"

Becca's smile widened. "You're right, I'm sorry. It's just you've become such a central figure in my life! The biggest positive."

"I am pretty big!" I giggled, patting my oversized middle.

Becca giggled as well, her eyes sparkling. "I won't argue with that!" She leaned forward, placing her hands on my bulging gut. "You're my big beautiful girl and I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world." She said, pressing her soft lips against mine.

Becca's lips felt so good against mine. Sadly, as all good things always had to, our kiss came to an end when her phone started to ring, announcing our burgers had arrived.

"I'll be right back." Becca said, putting on her shirt once more.

I watched Becca's figure walking away and I frowned, going back in my mind to her remark about not being here at all. Somewhere deep inside I knew she was dead serious. A chill passed over my spine, biting into the very core of my being. Her smile never reached her eyes!