A Bit of a Belly Ch. 09

Story Info
Liz and Becca are going on picnic date.
3.4k words
4.53
6.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to my room was thrown open. Shocked, I tried to sit up, but was stopped by the weight and size of my still heavily bloated middle. My mother, who stood in the door, was an image of personified rage. I've never seen anyone this angry, let alone my usually calm mother!

"I asked you one thing! Just one thing and what do you do?! You do the exact opposite!" My mom yelled, an angry vein popping up on her brow.

Still half asleep I tried to sit up again, failing once more.

"Look at yourself! You're getting so fat, you can't even get up anymore!"

"I'm sorry." I whimpered, tears starting to fill my eyes. "I was just so hungry..."

"Hungry?! Do you not realize how much you're eating?!" She walked to the bed, where I was pinned down by my massive gut, laying her hand on it. "Honey," she said, her voice softening. "This isn't normal. Why are you doing this to yourself, huh?"

I shrugged. "I just love eating." I said weakly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "It feels good."

My mom sighed. "You can't go on like this. It's not healthy. I don't want to restrict you, but... this has to end! One way or the other."

"No." I sobbed.

"I would be much happier if you'd decided to diet on your own but... It is for your good." My mom said, walking away. She stopped as if remembering something. "Also, you're grounded." She said, closing the door behind her.

"No, no, no!" I buried my face into the pillow, crying myself back to sleep.

I woke up again about an hour later to the sound of my groaning stomach. Groggy and puffy eyed from both, sleep and crying, I rolled out of my bed and onto my feet. "Geez! I'm enormous!" I cried out, once again shocked how big I was becoming. Or rather how big my gut was becoming, as it seemed like the only body part affected by the recent gain. Every day I wake up larger than the day before... mom's right, this is not normal. Why does it feel so right then? My stomach let out another hungry growl. I won't stop! I won't let my mother decide how much I can eat! I glanced at my ridiculous side profile in the mirror and giggled. "I'm starting to look overdue and I haven't even eaten yet!"

Not bothering with putting on clothes I left my room, determined to let my mother know I won't let her control my eating. I'll move to dad's if I have to! God knows I've been thinking about it ever since Kurt moved here. "Mom?" I called out, but silence was all the reply I got. I made my way through the living room to the kitchen, only to find both rooms empty, leaving home alone. I smiled to myself. At least I won't be judged for how big my breakfast is gonna be. My smile faded when I opened the fridge. It's empty?! But our fridge is never empty! I shoved the door closed and started rummaging through cupboards, finding nothing edible at all. "No, no, no!" I yelped. "I'm going to starve to death!" I waddled back to my room as fast as my big belly allowed me, opening every single one of my secret stashes, but all I found was a single bag of chips and two chocolate bars. Unfortunately I've become rather effective with disposing of my snacks and haven't resupplied them in a while. It took me about ten seconds to stuff both chocolate bars into my mouth. Then I tore the bag of chips open and with quick, efficient moves I emptied it as well. My stomach let out an unsatisfied groan as it was used to much larger meals then this tiny snack was.

I went back to the kitchen finding out that in my panic I completely missed a croissant and a little note, lying on the table. One, single, pathetic croissant. I inhaled it in like three seconds, only provoking my stomach to demand more. I grabbed the note and read it. 'Went shopping, I'll be back for lunch. You're grounded, don't go anywhere!' I crumbled the note and threw it away. "What the hell is she thinking?!" I almost shouted. I'm an adult, she can't stop me! I won't stay here for another minute! I thought, full of resolve, stomping back to my room.

Putting on clothes took me much longer than a minute. For once it wasn't because I couldn't fit into them, although the stretchy shirt was a bit tighter than I would prefer and my pants were digging into my middle. The real reason why it took me so much time was that with a belly as big as mine was, putting on socks really turned out to be way more difficult than one might think. And so was tying up my shoelaces...

Once I was fully clothed, I texted Becca to meet with me sooner than we originally planned and headed for the door. As it turned out I left just in time, because as soon as I locked the door behind me, I heard familiar voices climbing up the stairs. Luckily for me, the elevator was on my floor and so I rushed inside as fast as my rotund body allowed me. It felt like an eternity before the little cabin finally started to move down and I breathed out a big sigh of relief knowing I wouldn't be caught, when it did move at last.

I was angry. Too angry to answer my vibrating phone. My mother wasn't the one I blamed however. This whole thing is Kurt's fault! It got to be! Mom would never try to control me like this! I'm going to show him! Show them! I'm gonna eat more than I ever did before! I lay my hand on my already huge belly. "Let's see how much food we can cram inside of you."

My first stop was a bakery so I could finally get a proper breakfast. I... I'm kinda embarrassed how much money I left there. Let's just say that the huge amount of pastries I had yesterday would have seemed insignificant next to how much I got today. I could barely carry it out of the shop. With my hands full with bags upon bags filled with pastries I headed to the nearby park, where we were supposed to meet with Becca.

Bottom first, I let my body fall onto the bench that groaned under the impact, covering its entire length with either my posterior or with paper bags full of pastries. The large part was covered by the pastries, but I couldn't not notice that my bum felt a bit softer than it used to. Not even my belly could steal all the calories for itself. I thought, taking a big bite out of a doughnut.

Pastry after pastry, bag after bag, I moved through my breakfast, that would have been big enough for a dozen guys. Every time my phone vibrated with either a call or a message from my mom, my resolve to eat was strengthened. Not that it needed any help in the first place.

Most of the bags were empty before I spotted the familiar figure, bouncing her way towards me. I almost forgot to stuff my face, watching her boobs heaving up and down with each step, obviously free of their usual prison. The view was stunning even from afar and it only got better the nearer she came to me. She even tried to use her hands to reduce the jiggling of her assets, but it did little to help, mostly because her hands were full of bags. With a cinnamon roll in hand I lazily waved at the blue haired beauty coming my way, realizing just how lucky I was to have her. Is it just me, or do her boobs really look extra huge today? And that's saying something...

"Hey!" I mumbled, my mouth full with the aforementioned cinnamon roll that magically disappeared from my hand.

"Hey, I see you've been busy." Becca said, looking at the numerous empty bags, lying by my side.

"You could say that." I nodded, my sight glued to her bosom. "Seems like someone forgot her bra."

"It's more that someone's largest bra was squeezing the very life out of her! I had a massive growth spurt overnight!"

"Yeah, I can tell. I thought so even from afar but... damn you look massive up close!"

Becca placed her hand on my lap-filling belly and kissed me. "You don't look so small yourself." She said giggling, when our lips parted. "What did you do last night?"

I sighed. "I finally went too overboard even for my mom." I sighed before telling Becca exactly what had happened leading up to this.

"So what are you going to do? Are you going to cut back?"

"Cut back?! Does it look like I'm cutting back? No! I'm going to eat as much as I possibly can! More than ever before! You're gonna have to roll me to get me home afterwards!" I giggled.

Becca grinned. "That sounds like it's gonna be lots of fun!"

"Definitely!" I smiled. "I guess we'll have to postpone the picnic though..."

"Not necessarily." Becca said, putting down her large backpack. She opened it and pulled out some blankets. "We could set it up over there," she pointed at the trees along the pathway. "There's a clear patch of green grass behind those trees, so no one would see us there. And we can order food to deliver here."

"Not that I don't like it, but you know how much I can eat. That would be way too expensive!"

"Don't worry about that." Becca waved her hand. "It's my treat."

I stared at her with my mouth wide open. "When did you get rich?"

Becca blushed. "I- I worked through the summer." She stuttered. "And I'm not rich, I just want to spoil my big girl a little." She said smiling, patting my big gut.

There's something she's not telling me. I thought, but decided to let it go. I won't argue though when it gets my stomach filled.

Becca set up the blankets and I sat down heavily with a silent oof. Damn, I'm fat! I thought, my chunky thighs buried underneath my heavy belly. I'm not even sure if I can get up on my own!

"I'm gonna start ordering food, in the meantime, you should start chewing." Becca commanded, tossing me one of the bags she carried with her. I peeked inside the bag, finding pastries from her own trip to the bakery. Since when is she so determined to stuff me silly? I took a big bite off of the bearclaw I pulled out of the bag. I'm not complaining though!

By the sound of it, Becca started by ordering pizza. I didn't pay too much attention though, focusing on watching the blue haired bombshell instead. I still could barely believe just how beautiful she was! And that of all people she chose me! What does she see in me? Stop it, Liz! I stopped this train of thoughts, before it could leave the station, knowing it would only lead to self loathing. I went back to admire Becca's figure, while chewing dutifully. My eyes were irresistibly drawn to her humongous, fantastically shaped breasts, bouncing around in her too tight shirt, stretching the black fabric to its limits. She wears black, yet she still looks huge! Becca's middle was out in the open, showing a bit of softness to it and her cute round butt was hugged by scandalously short mini shorts, leaving her smooth legs uncovered. Why would this goddess settle for a whale like me?! Again the little doubt crawled into my thoughts. She's with me, because I'm worth it! I silenced my doubts and rewarded myself with a cupcake, the last pastry I had.

Becca finished ordering and sat down next to me. "All done, huh? Well, the pizza should be here in half an hour... Until then, we're gonna have to find some other fun." She said, then she leaned forward, her perfect breasts pushing against my arm. "And I think I know just what to do." Becca whispered sensually into my ear, before planting a kiss on my lips.

Becca grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, revealing my pale middle in its full, globular glory. My heart was beating faster with both fear and excitement.

"What if anyone sees us?" I yelped in terror. "What if-"

Becca put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking. "Shh... No one comes here. Even if they did, they wouldn't see us from the patio, because of those trees and bushes." She said calmly, before grabbing her own top and pulling it over her head as well.

Wow! I thought, staring at her impossibly full, tear shaped wonders.

Becca smirked. "You like what you see?"

I nodded, too fascinated to speak.

"Good! Now be a good girl and grab them for me!"

I obeyed without hesitation, my dreams coming true. My mind went foggy, clouded by arousal. I squeezed the soft flesh as I longed for so long, brushing my thumbs over her erect nipples.

Becca moaned softly. "They're so sensitive these days." She breathed out. "I-" She was interrupted with a much louder moan, coming out of her perfect lips.

Using my superior weight I pushed her on her back, pinning her down with my large belly. Even on her back, her boobs looked gigantic, sloshing like liquid, resting against her chin.

All too soon Becca's phone started to ring, announcing our pizza had arrived. For once I wasn't too thrilled about having more food to eat. Don't get me wrong, I was still thrilled, just not as much as I usually was. It was sad to see how Becca hid her exquisite endowments inside her undersized shirt. Becca too looked at me with remorse in her eyes, before she started to walk away, with only her wonderful smell lingering on. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. With my eyes closed I could almost feel her soft, full lips on my own, her delicate touch on my belly, her perfect breasts overflowing the palms of my hands. I opened my eyes again, watching her curvy figure walking away. Becca, knowing fully well I was watching her, gave her lovely derriére an extra sway with every step she took. I'm so obsessed with her tits I almost forget how great her ass is!

I could barely believe what I was seeing. Burdened with boxes upon boxes, Becca struggled to walk. She couldn't possibly see over the large tower of pizza boxes, she somehow managed to pick up. With a lot of effort, I managed to pull myself to my feet and waddled towards Becca, taking half of the boxes from her.

"Thanks." She said, "I think I overestimated how much I can carry."

"Carry? I think you overestimated how much we could eat!"

"These are all for you." Becca said with an innocent smile.

"You're crazy, you know that?!" I said."It's like eight extra large pizzas! I can't eat all that!"

"I'll help you."

"For the sake of your back, I'll do what I can." I said giggling. Can I eat all that? Maybe I can! I started to imagine what I would look like after eating all this pizza, with a massively bloated middle, spreading beyond the reach of my hands. I got to eat all that! I can't wait to see the look on Kurt's face when he sees me like that!

I lay down on my side, surrounded by boxes of extra large pizzas. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I opened the first box. Something primeval was awakened in me by the smell and I started to shove the cheesy delight into my mouth as if I hadn't eaten in months. The first pie disappeared faster than I would think possible.

"Wow, that was impressive!" Becca exclaimed.

I was almost startled. In my eating frenzy I almost forgot she was there. I blushed, realizing just how greedily I devoured the entire pizza, that would be more than enough for two people. I knew I didn't have to be shy around Becca, who seemed to enjoy the show, but I still was well enough mannered to feel bad about it. "I barely had any breakfast." I lied out of a habit, turning redder immediately, because it was clear Becca knew it was a lie.

"Really?!" Becca asked, with a slight smile on her face. She leaned forward, her breasts straining her top in process. She laid her hands on top of my exposed gut. "If that's so, why is there half a bakery stuffed inside this thing?"

I blushed even more. "Sorry, I'm just used to lying about how much I eat." I admitted.

"You don't have to lie to me." Becca said, smiling. "In fact I want to hear about everything you eat! I want to know how much you eat!" She said, with a little color appearing on her cheeks. "Damn it! You're a terrible influence! I never even knew watching someone eat could be a kink, yet here we are!" Becca said, turning crimson red.

I blinked a couple times trying to process the information and then I reached for another slice of pizza. "So it turns you on when I do this?" I asked, taking a huge bite.

"You have no idea!"

"Well then, if you want to proceed with your private watching party, you'll have to pay for that!" I said after swallowing.

Becca raised her eyebrow and looked at me quizzically.

"Lose the shirt!" I said giggling.

Slice after slice the second pizza pie followed the first in an inhumanly rapid fashion. The weird thing was, I didn't feel an ounce of discomfort even though I already inhaled the equivalent of a family's dinner on top of the large breakfast I had previously.

Becca stared at me with fascination. "I still can't understand how you do that!"

I shrugged. "Hunger helps. And it feels so good to be so full that I can barely move!" I smiled. "And then there's having the right motivation. Eating to spite Kurt had been fun. Eating for you though... You're gonna have to beg me to stop eating from now on!" I giggled.

The shorter girl wiggled in her place as I talked, until finally she leaped forward, knocking over even my bloated form. We made out for a few minutes, almost forgetting about all the pizza that was left.

I lay on my side with boxes stacked on top of my belly. Becka sat beside me putting slice after slice in front of my face. Dutifully, I took bite after bite as soon as the pizza moved to my mouth. Third pizza pie joined its two siblings, yet I still barely felt just how much I ate. The fourth one followed quickly and then the fifth one as well. Sixth and seventh weren't going down that smoothly though. After finishing the final slice of the seventh pizza I was at the point where I started to feel uncomfortably full. "I need a minute." I breathed out heavily.

"Did I go too far? Are you alright?" Becca asked, her voice full of concern.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm just a bit full."

Becca glanced at the size of my abdomen I lacked the words to compare it to. "Somehow I believe you!" She said, chuckling.

"Would you rub my belly for me?"

Becca's hands felt amazing, touching my stretched skin of my overfilled middle. I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes in pleasure. I don't know for how long I lay there with my eyes closed, almost dozing away. What I do know is that what brought me back was a kiss on my cheek from Becca's juicy lips. "Do you think you could eat that pizza for me now?" She asked so innocently as if she was just borrowing a pencil from me.

I nodded. "For you, I can do it." I said, before inhaling the pizza like it was the first meal of my day.