A Bit of a Belly Ch. 11

Story Info
Conclusion of the picnic date.
3.1k words
4.13
5.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how many burgers Becca ordered, nor how many I'd eaten. All I knew was that I was so full I could barely breathe and regretted every single morsel I swallowed. I collapsed on my back with my massively bloated middle jutting into the air like some kind of futuristic tower, crushing my insides with its weight. It hurt but... it was a pleasant kind of pain. I let out a sound, something between a moan and a whimper and closed my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Becca asked, her voice filled with concern for my well-being. She placed her hand on top of my gut and started to gently massage it making slow circles with her hand. Unfortunately it hurt like hell.

"Your hand is too heavy." I breathed out, trying to push her hand aside. I can barely reach the end of my belly! I thought, realizing I might have reached a new limit.

"Sorry!" Becca yelped, yanking her hand away. "I'm so sorry! I thought you'd like it."

"Not now." I shook my head. "I'm way too full for that." I felt my consciousness slipping. It was getting hard to think, hard to move. I yawned. "I think I'm gonna pass out now... Will you be there when I wake?" I asked dumbly. I didn't hear Becca's response though, because I was asleep before she could answer.

***

I heard laughter. It was difficult enough to withstand body shaming while fully clothed. You can't imagine what it was like now when I was only in a swimsuit. I tried to suck in my stomach as much as I could, but it still bulged in front of me no matter what I did. I cursed myself for eating donuts for breakfast. And at the same time I regretted I hadn't had more of them to quench the pain. It took me a minute to realize the laughter wasn't even aimed at me, when I saw Rachel, the bully queen of our school, pointing and snickering at Becca. Unlike me, Becca wasn't fat. She was the opposite actually. Small and skinny with clearly visible bones poking right through her skin, she looked so fragile, making her an easy target.

"This is a class for girls! Are you lost, little boy?" I heard Rachel say mockingly to the great amusement of her band of bullies.

"I-I'm a girl." Becca whispered self-consciously, nervously running her hand through her short hair. Becca shaved her hair when we became friends, saying they were too damaged to save. It was a real shame to see her raven hair disappear like that and I could tell she was regretting her decision at that moment. Still, thanks to her delicate features, she looked beautiful regardless.

"That's nonsense. How could you be a girl? You're flat as a board! Girls are supposed to have boobs!" Rachel said, thrusting her chest forward. She was a bit more mature than the rest of us and so she had a decent sized chest even back then, yet it wasn't her most prominent feature.

Becca looked ready to jump into the pool and drown and so I knew I had to step in. "Leave her alone!" I cried, even though I knew it would turn Rachel's attention to me. I was used to it already, so I could handle it. Barely, but still... I started to regret a little that I spoke up, but then I glanced at Becca, who seemed devastated. We shared a look and I saw her gratitude. This was the right thing to do, no matter the consequences.

Rachel turned my way. "Oh look, they even let little piggies in here! Oink, oink!" That started another wave of giggles, and I gritted my teeth. I don't think I ever dared to talk back before, too afraid of what she would do next, afraid she would bully me even more if I did so. But not this day. This was the day I spoke up. This was the day I said something I would always regret. "Is that all you can do?" I said, faking a smile, hoping it didn't seem as hurt as I felt. "You never were too smart, were you?"

Rachel's face had gone red, and her expression hardened with anger. "What did you say, bitch?! Do you think I'll let some fatass like you insult me?!"

"Fatass? I know I'm fatter than you, but your ass is definitely larger than mine!"

Rachel was taken aback and I saw something new in her eyes. Something that seemed an awful lot like fear.

A nasty grin appeared on my lips. "So that's what it's all about, is it? You feel self-conscious about yourself, so you try to bring other people down? Well then, let me tell you how freaking enormous your ass is! You know what? I think you might even weigh more than I do, fatass!"

Rachel looked around her little group for support, but all she got was silence. Silence and someone snickering. Rachel's eyes filled with tears, and she rushed away.

I was thrilled. Thrilled that I finally stood up for myself. The thrill was short lived however, because then I realized what I did and all that remained was shame. In my head I kept seeing Rachel's crying face. I was ashamed of what I said, ashamed that I became the very thing I hated more than anything. I was a bully.

***

I regained consciousness with a yelp, startled by my dreams. My heart was pounding in my chest and my brow was covered with sweat. Becca sat next to me with a book in her hand, but she put it aside as soon as I woke up.

"How long?" I asked with a yawn.

"About an hour." Becca said. "Are you alright? You were thrashing about quite a bit."

"Bad dream, that's all."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I let out a sigh. "Not really..." I closed my eyes, recalling the dream and shuddered. "I'd rather forget about it."

"Fair enough."

I let out a sigh. "It was more of a memory rather than a dream to be honest... Do you remember when we had swimming classes as part of the P.E.?"

"Oh yeah." Becca nodded, and by the look on her face, I knew she immediately understood what I was talking about.

Remembering those times and looking at my curvy girlfriend I started to imagine what Becca would look like in a swimsuit now. I bit my lower lip. Did I ever mention just how vivid my imagination tended to be? Damn! What a sight it would be! I thought, a faint idea forming in my head.

"You're imagining me in a swimsuit, aren't you?" Becca asked out of the blue.

I felt blood rushing. "N-no, why would you think so?"

"And she blushes! Oh, you look so cute when you're blushing!" Becca giggled, rubbing my cheek affectionately.

"How did you know?"

"You kinda make a face when you look at something sexy. And you know what?" Becca leaned forward, pressing her boobs against me and whispered. "I'd look really sexy in a swimsuit."

My cheeks turned crimson, and I couldn't get the image out of my mind. What if I could see it with my own eyes? What if we would go somewhere to enjoy the last few warm days ahead that we had left? I'm sure we could afford a weekend on a beach somewhere... "So... I just had an idea." I said, still processing the thought myself. "Would you be up for going on a little vacation next weekend? Like we could spend it on a beach somewhere?"

Becca blinked a couple of times in surprise. "You know, that's really not a bad idea! Although... Can we afford it? I mean I have some money put aside, but... Plane tickets are expensive!"

"Yeah, I know... We'd have to find something cheap." I said, scratching my chin. "Maybe I could ask my dad if he'd been willing to help us out."

Too excited by this new prospect, I wanted to jump to my feet and release this newly found energy, but I was stopped by my body. By my belly to be more specific. I guess it speaks volumes about how easily distracted I can get when I even failed to remember just how bloated my middle was. My gut sprawled in front of me and I still wasn't sure if I could reach the front of it. Oh crap! I thought. Am I at my biggest yet? I might be!

"Damn! I'm huge!" I giggled.

"You sure are." Becca nodded, her glance filled with awe. "Did I go too far?"

"I wanted it." I said, placing my hands on top of my gut. "I won't lie, I'm full to the brim, yet I'm kinda craving something sweet." Oh man, am I really so bottomless?

"I'm really glad you said so 'cause... I just got a notification that the last course of our picnic arrived."

I smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for? Don't let your insatiable girlfriend waste away!" I giggled. Oh god, I'm going to burst, am I not?

Becca smiled. "I'll be right back." She said, leaving me to my thoughts. Kurt's gonna have a heart attack when he sees me! I tried not to think about my mother's reaction, but her disappointed face kept appearing in my mind. I shook it off as well as the notion that I should try to stand up to fully see the damage I made to myself. No, not damage. As much as it shocked me, I was content with the way I looked at the moment. More than that. I was happy. And it felt great!

Becca came back with a large white box in her hands. White box that could contain only one thing -- a cake.

"Are we celebrating something?" I asked.

"You don't have to celebrate anything to have a cake, silly."

Oh wow... She's right! It was a glass shattering moment. I could eat cake every single day!

"Besides, having an awesome girlfriend is worth celebrating every single day!"

"Oh, you think I'm awesome?"

Becca frowned. "I meant me, stupid! You're celebrating having me!" Becca giggled. "But I have to admit you're pretty awesome as well." She placed the box on top of my belly, sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek. "And I'm really lucky to have you." She said with a smile. "Wait, are you crying?"

"S-something must have fallen into my e-eye." I said, sobbing. I didn't even know why I was crying. I just felt so... grateful for having Becca in my life that my emotions took the better of me and turned me into a weeping mess.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Becca asked, concerned.

"I-it's so stupid." I stammered, wiping away my tears. "I-I just love you so much!"

"Aww, I love you too!" Becca cooed, hugging me from the side, her bosom tightly pressed against my side. "Now look at what you did." She said, hugging me even tighter. "I'm crying as well!"

"Sorry." I said. "I guess I better get to that cake."

"I think we went through it already but... you know you don't have to eat it if you don't want to right? Your stomach does look rather tight and I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"It's alright. I'm sure there's plenty of room left!" I said, patting the side of my gut. Oh wow, it does feel really tight! Maybe it's not such a great idea after all. I opened the box that lay on my personal table and stared at the large cake inside. But it's a chocolate cake! How could I say no to a chocolate cake? Despite everything I already devoured, despite how full and tight my stomach felt, I started salivating. Without much further ado, I started eating, determined to eat the whole thing even if it was going to be the last thing I'd ever do.

I surprised myself by the gusto with which I started to dig in. The cake was perfect, moist, sweet and heavy, a single slice would be more than sufficient for most people. Not for me though. For me it was just the beginning. As soon as I swallowed the last morsel of the first slice, I reached for more, relentlessly trying to eat the whole thing in one sitting. I'm not sure what drove me more, whether it was the look on Kurt's face when he would see how fat I had gotten, or whether it was the thrill I saw in Becca's eyes. She watched me with fascination, her eyes glued to the display of my unrestrained gluttony. If I'm not going to burst today, then I never will! I thought, reaching for slice number three. I wondered just how many calories I had inhaled today, but I was pretty sure it was somewhere between 'way too many' and 'what do you mean, you ate all that?!'. And I was still nowhere near finished as more than half of the cake still remained untouched.

I felt full, yet I still kept going, stuffing myself silly with the chocolate goodness. With each swallow I felt my stomach expand, growing at a ridiculous rate. I didn't care though, my mind fully fixed to the task at hand. Or rather in hand as I pushed more cake into my chocolate stained mouth. I let out a sigh and breathed in deeply. With half of the cake packed safely inside my gut I needed a minute.

"Are you alright?" Becca asked for what felt like a millionth time today. I didn't mind it though, touched by her concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just need a breather." I can't believe it! I still want to eat more! What the hell is wrong with me?!

"You're amazing, you know that?! You're like..." Becca stopped, searching for the right words.

"Like a black hole?" I suggested, a little insecurity creeping in. "Black hole devouring everything around me?"

"Hmm..." Becca mumbled. "A very sexy black hole perhaps." She giggled. "Yeah, the sexiest black hole in the entire universe!"

Now it was my time to laugh, but even to my ears it sounded a little bitter. "You're too kind. I'm just an ugly girl with a giant appetite who somehow managed to end up with a goddess."

Becca sighed. "This shit again?" She said, crossing her arms below her breasts, lifting them up in the process.

She probably doesn't even realize how sexy she looks like that. Despite the annoyed gaze.

"Why can't you just accept you're pretty? I'm the real winner in this relationship, because I get to have you!" Becca leaned forward. "Accept it, ok?" She whispered and then planted her lips on mine.

It was amazing! As sweet as the cake was, Becca's kiss tasted at least a thousand times sweeter.

"Are you feeling better?" Becca asked with a little smirk and mischief sparkling in her eyes.

"Yeah, I think I'm ready to have some more." I said, reaching inside the box again, but Becca snatched it before I could take another slice.

"Not so fast, grabby. It's my turn now!" Becca said, taking a slice into her own hands.

At first I thought she had taken it for herself, but I quickly realized my mistake when she started to point it towards my mouth. I opened it, hesitant at first, but then I took a big, eager bite.

"Would you like some more?" Becca asked teasingly and I nodded. "I asked if you would like some more?" Becca repeated with a little more emphasis.

"Yes, please."

"But you realize you'll have to eat the whole thing if I'm gonna give it to you, right?" She asked.

"Yes! Now gimme!" I cried, surprising myself once again, greed taking over any rational part I still had left at the moment.

Becca's grin widened as she pushed the cake towards my lips.

I took a bite, and then another. Bite by bite another slice of cake became a part of my gargantuan middle. I tried not to think of how big I was becoming, instead I started begging for more. "Please. Give me more, please!" I whined. What is wrong with me? I asked myself again, perhaps a little frightened by what I was doing.

It didn't take long before another slice ended up inside my belly. And then another. A couple of minutes later even the last slice became history, destined to become a part of my midsection for years to come.

"Fuck! You really managed to eat it!"

I let out a tired chuckle. "I sure did." I said, nodding. It was quite incredible how my appetite seemed to be growing stronger with each and every food filled day. So did my stomach to be fair, expanding my capacity beyond any reason. I had never heard about anybody being capable of eating as much as I did, to fill their stomach to such an extent that they couldn't even pass for a pregnant person anymore. But that's where I was these days. Sitting as I was, my midsection not only reached past my knees, but I could even feel it pressing down on my shins! I had no idea how I would get up, but I knew Becca wouldn't be strong enough to be able to help me up. Not on her own anyway. After eating way too much food, my mind was starting to get numb. All my energy was needed to digest everything I'd eaten and so there weren't enough resources for anything else to function the way it should. I kept staring at my gut as if I saw it for the first time. It's so big! Is it supposed to look like that? How did it even happen?! I glanced at Becca. "I think it's time to call my dad." I must have passed out after that, because it was the last thing I could remember.

I woke up in complete darkness and I wasn't sure where I was. Looking around, I started to recognize the shapes around me and I realized I was in my bed in dad's flat. Soft breathing behind me made me realize I wasn't alone, there was someone else in my bed. I tried to turn around, but I failed. I couldn't lift my belly that seemed to protrude over the edge of my bed and rest upon what I assumed must have been a nightstand. The person behind me moaned softly and pulled herself closer. Two soft orbs pressed against my back and I was certain, it was Becca. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, perfectly content. All things considered, things couldn't be much better. Stuffed to the brim and embraced by the person I loved, I couldn't be any happier. It was a real shame that morning had to come...