A Bit of Pussy Trouble

Story Info
A story from many years ago.
886 words
4.41
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Short story came to me while I was working on a novel. I decided that it didn't really fit in that story line so here it is.

Enjoy.

It was amazing how much trouble a bit of pussy could get you into. That's what I was thinking as I lay in the shallow muddy ditch, trying to keep my head down and keep my face out of the inch of slime.

The strong white light piercing the night as Victor Henderson swung it back and forth over the field.

As I had dove into the ditch I had lost my grip on my boots and clothing they were now soaking in the dirty water next to my out stretched arm.

Just a few minutes ago I had had my tongue buried in the ass of the most beautiful girl in the county. Samantha Henderson, all five foot six of her was perfect. Long, past her butt redish gold hair, emerald green eyes, pert nose with just a few freckles across the bridge, the warm welcoming smile that rarely left her lips.

And her body, my god her body! All curves and toned muscle that only farm life can give you. Perfect D cup breasts, half dollar sized areola capped by rose pink nipples that poked through any top she wore and were so sensitive that just playing with them brought her to orgasm. Tonight she had shaved a heart in her pubic hair, the rest of her coral pussy bare for my tongue.

But the thing I loved most about Miss Henderson was her open mind, she never, never ever, was not willing to try something, no matter how depraved it might seem.

Tonight she had been the one to suggest that we stick out tongues in each other's butts.

I had arrived right after her father left, running through the field. She was waiting for me on the porch naked as the day she was born. We quickly made our way to her room where I stripped off my clothes leaving them in a pile next to her bed.

Samantha kissed me, her tongue exploring my mouth, she was rubbing her smooth cunt on my leg. I pushed her back on the bed and spread her thighs drinking in her beauty before I knelt at her temple and kissed her center. She wound her fingers in my hair and directed my mouth to her pulsing cunt. I took in her sweet scent as my tongue parted her folds. She pulled me tighter, encouraging me to make her explode. Trapping her engorged clit between my lips I lashed at it, slipping two fingers deep in her quim searching for her G spot. I rubbed it until she came, flooding my mouth with her honey like nectar.

After she had caught her breath she rolled me over and spreading my ass cheeks she dabbed her stiff tongue against my brown hole, licking at it, then lightly probing before her snake like oral digit pushed in.

I had been excited while making her come, but now I was on the very edge of my own explosion. Her soft fingers stroked me and she swirled her magic tongue inside me. I came coating her sheets with my juice.

Now it was my turn and putting her on her knees I used my fingers to probe her pussy, she spread her delectable pale white cheeks, her sphincter slightly open I teased it, the tip of my tongue flicking against the soft skin.

Just as I pushed in, opening her anal canal we heard a door slam.

"Samantha! Who's here!? Who left muddy boot prints on the porch!?"

Mr. Henderson was a very nice man, until it came to his daughter Samantha, then he could turn into a very angry bear.

I scooped up my clothes and muddy boots from the floor and climbed out her window, with a glance back I saw her pulling on a flannel night gown.

Then I was running, it was at least a half mile back to where I had parked. Seeing the light from the corner of my eye sweeping towards me I threw myself into the ditch.

I could now hear them arguing from the yard, the light was still swinging left and right.

"Samantha who was in the house?"

"No one daddy."

"Then where did the muddy boot prints on the porch come from?"

Fuck why hadn't I taken off my boots. Samantha's naked body, that's why.

I heard the engine of a four wheeler start.

Great now I was really fucked.

Over the rumbling engine. "Daddy come inside you're being ridiculous."

The engine rev'd, I could hear it getting closer. I could see the headlight bobbing as the brighter beam of the flashlight continued to swing back and forth.

I pressed the side of my face into the slime, covering half my mouth, my nose just high enough to breathe.

The four wheeler stopped moving and the flash light centered on me.

"Okay. Get up!"

Facing away as I did I stood.

"Turn around. Let me see you?"

Slowly I turned holding my hands in front of my mud covered privates.

I had to avert my eyes from the blinding light.

"Well I'll be damned. Tabitha Jensen is that you?"