All Comments on 'A Blank Page Ch. 04'

by Woodchuckbdsm

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

I'm glad to see you are back with more on this story, the first 3 chapters were great and I was disapointed that you had just left it there. Hopefully you are back on track and can continue to post new chapters to this story. It has a lot of potential so I hope you see it through.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Good Follow-Up

Read the first 3 Chapters awhile ago so i re-read them to get up to Speed its good to know you have more to Come . it will be interesting to see where he goes for his Final Lock's.. And can he discard any of his Present Lock's to make room for a New Lock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Greatness

Happy to see you back with a new chapter of one of my fav MC stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
glad your back!

nice to see you didn't just forget about the story! great to have you back and can't wait to see what else comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

More .... More.... I love the patience you have blessed Nate with. He certainly will make a strong Dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

thank you for picking back up with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I just finished reading all 4 chapters. I love it! I hope you won't wait too much longer to post the next chapters.

zaentzzaentzabout 14 years ago
Great story

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Excellent, more please?

curiouspagancuriouspaganabout 14 years ago
Wow.

Hurry and write more. Eagerly awaiting next few chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So......

Should we be expecting another 3 year wait for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Probably one of the best stories on this site! When can we expect more??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent story

can't wait for the next

ZombieWolfZombieWolfalmost 14 years ago
nice

cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep writing

This is a fantastic story line. I hope you'll keep writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Architect theArchitect theover 13 years ago
Mind blowing

Damn, I loved the first three, I never thought I'd see a fourth chapter after so long. Keep it up, all these tantalizing plot points are building a lot of suspense! Plus your writing is hot as hell, I wanna see what's gonna happen with Aimee. Please, don't make us wait another four years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
waiting

waiting for chapter 5

AlveronAlveronover 13 years ago
Never disappointing.

I have been a fan of this series for a while. The chapters come a little slow but they are never disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Job

Can't we get More soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

great plot, great imagination, can't wait for chapter five

willduprewilldupreover 12 years ago
This story had a lot of promise. too bad it was abandoned.

there was a lot to this story that could have been developed what with the magic book and the secret society that seemed to be after its power. and the storytelling was top notch. too bad the writer seems to have gone inactive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Come Back!

If you're around at all, Woodchuckbdsm, please come back to this story. It was one of the 1st ones I read (and really enjoyed) on literotica, back in 08 or 09, and it seems a shame for it to go untouched for so long.

jdgray68jdgray68over 11 years ago
one of the best here

I agree with theothers here, it is a shame to leave this story unfinished. This is pone of the best stories on Literotica, it has a a very good plot, great character development, andawesome hooks, that make you want to read more. i hope you come back and write more,...or at the very least alow soemone else to continue the stories for you. I would love to read more here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very good!

OMG.. this is one of the most interesting stories i have read on this site! I am waiting (a bit impatiently) for the completion of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Return!

Come on, dude. This was one of the 1st stories I read when I found this site back in '09, and I've been waiting for more chapters ever since!

Please come back and give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
we want more please

Very good so far but it needs to be finished.. You got me wondering now...

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
?????????????????????????????????

Guess "that's ALL folks". Getting interesting but ending in midair.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Big Sigh

05, 06, then again in 09; but nothing since. Unfinished stories make me sad...

frankie62009frankie62009almost 9 years ago
REALLY!!!!

It was just getting good and now we are left hanging----

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs more

have to agree with frankie this needs another 20+ chapters at least .....

A real shame on this site is the real great stories always seem to be left un finnished yet to find a series that does not leave me hanging as to what comes next

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 6 years ago
FUCK!!!!

And it was getting interesting too! It's not good to write something so awesome and then cut us off like that, seriously.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
What of

Aimee when will we find out how that goes and his new house. Will the powers that be come after him. I know I wrote in 09 Man it doesn't feel that long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More??

It's 2020. Is there any more going to happen with this story?

Sparky1806Sparky1806over 3 years ago

Great story were is the rest of it

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961almost 3 years ago

Sir?, or Madam,

We would truly like to know if your gonna finish this story, it's good and it's worth finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well fuck. that seriously sucks having a story dead end like this.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

I hate unfinished series

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Well your storyline wasn’t too bad how unfortunate for us you didn’t complete this story. It was a waste of time and effort on your behalf writing this and for us reading it…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous