All Comments on 'A Blessing in Disguise - Pt. 01'

by CuckedbyBBC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two things about this story. First of all I feel bad for you how your amazing night ended and the despair you had to feel when the guys barged in on what should have been a lovely (albeit short) morning. Secondly, I absolutely adore hot, masculine, big dick Black Men. Even more, I love being totally feminine and girly for my Man. In your story, every time you referenced how feminine you felt, how girly you wanted to be and how much you felt like a woman - I was pouring precum and could only make it to the middle of page 2 before my sissy cum squirted all over my belly. I'm waiting for Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hostel, not hostile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is part 2

RobJasperRobJasperover 1 year ago

Great descriptions! Need part two soon please with more hot action between these two guys!

CuckedbyBBCCuckedbyBBCover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments all! I am proof reading part two today - 10/4/22. Will submit for publishing tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story familiar with the surprise ending. My mom came home early and found a HS friend balls deep in me, thankfully she didn't barge in and make a scene. I saw her but he didn't. Yikes! It was an awkward conversation afterwards telling her I liked sex with women and men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Beginnings are always difficult, I was lucky. My senior year school I would give a blowjob to the theater teacher in his car, somehow he picked up on my interest. :) Maybe ten total. Freshman year in college was difficult, until it was pretty obvious my calculus professor needed his cock sucked. Before leaving for summer at the end of the second term, me bent over his desk to give me my first of many fuckings.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

I can definitely relate to being cock starved! Also, being closeted, I know what it's like to want to be with someone, but too scared to make a move, with others around. I need a man to make the first move with me.

You wrote, "With Christian fully inserted inside me, I leaned in and we shared our first kiss. It was an amazing deep tongue kiss made all the more pleasurable by the eight inches of incredible cock buried inside me." Those are incredibly intimate words!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Traveling with the team and having gay sex you could almost be certain of being outed or observed. My senior year a friend and I were outed by a home webcam! A message alerted my mother to activity, we were recorded in the living room. When she got home from work she seemed a bit flustered and wanted me to explain something. As I sat in the kitchen she opened her laptop and there were several screen shots from the video, it was obvious she'd watched the whole thing. It was a shock to both of us, difficult for her and I but she kept it from my dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyBBC@CuckedbyBBC
I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES