A Blessing in Disguise - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I readied my asshole, I continued to suck his dick with no hands. I applied one more mouthful of saliva while bobbing my head up and down his impressive pole. Feeling ready I stood up but did so in a way I could considerately keep my lover's dick in my mouth for as long as possible. When I got to my feet, I was still bent over with lips wrapped around his erection. I arose, releasing his big black cock slowly from my lip's grasp, making sure to provide one last blast of oral pleasure to the underside of his shaft with my tongue. I looked at Christian eagerly, waiting for him to position me for anal penetration. I prayed for doggy-style or some other position on the dominating/degrading scale. I wanted to be pumped and used and filled like a cum-whore. He stayed put though sitting upright on the side of the bed and patted his thighs.

I understood, wrapped my arms around his neck and hopped on his lap with one leg on each side. This position also felt quite feminine, yet more respectful. It also afforded me the opportunity to kiss him for the first time, but I wanted to get his dick in my ass first. I pulled my ass up off his thighs so he could work his massive manhood underneath me. As we gazed into each other's eyes, my arms draped across his shoulders, hands clasped behind his neck, I felt the tip of his slippery penis feel around between my cheeks for the entrance to my impatient wet hole. When he finally located the target, the whole tip and an inch or two more slipped in immediately due to the pressure of my body weight. This caused a sharp pain and I winced a bit. Christian kindly made sure I was okay, and supported my buttocks, stopping me from being further harpooned. After a few deep inhale/exhales, I was fine and began my decent down his shaft until it reached a dead end. His dick felt like it was in my chest yet I was almost, but not quite, balls deep.

With Christian fully inserted inside me, I leaned in and we shared our first kiss. It was an amazing deep tongue kiss made all the more pleasurable by the eight inches of incredible cock buried inside me. Christian held me tight as we made out, and I wrapped my legs around his waist until my feet locked. With my arms and legs firmly wrapped around my man, I clenched my asshole and gyrated in a tight circle to provide his big black cock with maximum pleasure. That position coupled with his immense physicality, wow. With the exception of my erect penis sticking up and leaning against his abs, I felt just like a woman. As a total submissive bottom, it was the pan-ultimate feeling of submission and pleasure.

I wanted to finish him off that way, providing all the pleasure and doing all the work so that my man just had focus on ejaculating and filling me up. However, Christian wanted to pound me a bit, and of course, he was the e boss. He pulled his tongue out of my mouth and placed his hands on my hips. Remember, I was a top athlete, not terribly tall at 5'9", but I was a broad-chested, thicker-legged, muscular 185 lbs. Still Christian easily began bouncing me up and down on his lap on his big black cock that slid in and out of my pleasure canal. I helped a bit, my arms were around his shoulders which gave me leverage and I bounced off his thighs to propel myself upwards, but he did most of the work, lifting me mainly with his powerful thighs. The pleasure was indescribable. I wouldn't have traded that fuck for getting railed by a different guy every night for the previous six weeks. Christian closed his eyes as his orgasm approached, barely making a sound though, as he knew without me telling him that my friends could not hear us.

I felt Christian fill me up with four or five steady streams of black man juice shot directly into my ass. I was close to cumming myself and hoped he would let me ride him and achieve a hands-free climax. After he finished and his pleasure fully subsided, he leaned into my chest and grabbed my throbbing shaft. Wanting to cum, but not wanting to trouble my man, I picked his face up by the chin and raked his thick bottom lip with my teeth in such a feminine manner, then whispered, "just lie back".

Christian laid back on the bed and I scooted forward to get both on my knees firmly on the mattress. I straddled him tightly, put my palms flat on his chest and shifted a bit to get his still hard penis positioned correctly inside me. After reading myself, I began to thrust back and forth, riding him like a black stallion. When I achieved a rhythm that would allow me to cum soon, I placed my hands in my hair with my arms bent and just used my hips to ride him. I had seen this visual in porn once and I loved doing it as it also made me feel like a girl just out to please her man. Every nerve ending in my ass was stimulated as my orgasm approached. I was on the clock though. As virile as my black lover was, he must have had 15 beers and it was now after 2 a.m. I needed to finish before he became too soft.

Reaching a blood curdling climax quickly turned out to be no problem at all though. Viscous streams of pleasure juice shot onto his belly within two minutes. I wanted to enjoy every last second, but I needed to balance that as I was in a completely subservient mode. I beheld the visual of my milky white cum contrasting against the dark brown skin of his six pack, but my sub tendencies kept it brief. I didn't want to leave my deposit on my lover for too long. So with the final drips of spooge still dribbling out of my cock-hole, and my insides still tingling with orgasmic ecstasy, I swung my right leg over his body. His immense shaft pulled out of my anus rapidly, providing one final incredible ping of pleasure. I adjusted to a doggy-position on his side and licked his belly clean.

I still to this day masturbate to the thought of licking every last drop of my mess off of his washboard abdomen. The taste of his musky, manly body mixed with my salty cum. My tongue could feel his tight and hard his abs were as I slurped and cleaned them. After giving him a thorough tongue bath, I scurried up to his shoulder and curled up against him sideways like a woman does after she gets properly fucked.

We cuddled for a few minutes, as we dozed off. I told him that I needed to set my alarm, I had to be up in about 90 minutes. As I set the alarm, Christian got under the covers on his side of the bed. He flipped the blanket down inviting me in, and I hesitated just a bit. I wanted to take a quick nap in his arms, fall asleep with his penis in my hand or spooned against my cheeks and asshole, but I didn't know exactly what time my friends would awake. I compromised with myself and set my alarm for 15 minutes earlier. I was sure they set it no earlier than 3:45, so I went with 3:30

With that settled, I happily crawled into his bed and worked my way under his shoulder and caressed his now flaccid penis a bit. Unfortunately I was falling asleep fast. I needed the hour or so nap I had time for so I tongue-kissed Christian goodnight and faced away from him, playing the small spoon that is my preference to this day. Christian kissed my neck a bit and rubbed his softening member into and through my cheeks. I reciprocated, pushing my ass backwards for a few moments, but it was a long day that ended with getting the hell fucked out of me. Within a minute or two, I was dead asleep.

My alarm went off at 3:30, but neither of us heard it. My friends woke up at 4:00 and began to get ready. Teddy, went into the hallway at about 4:20 and heard my alarm still going off through the unlocked door. The unlocked door! If I had just locked it, ugh! Teddy knocked a few times, but still Christian slept through his gentle knocks, he didn't want to cause a commotion in the crowded hostile. He tried the handle, which of course opened the door right up. The light was intentionally still on since I didn't want to fall asleep too deeply. Teddy took a few steps into the room as I was starting to wake up. He looked at my empty bed and then turned towards Christian's. Just as I was waking up and becoming aware of the situation, I heard Teddy say in a loud voice, "what the fuck?", as he gazed upon me wrapped in Christian's arms.

It took me a minute to gain conciseness and realize that my friend caught me in bed with a man. I quickly threw my legs off the bed, pushing the covers to the side. As I responded, "dude, it's not what it looks like," I realized that my morning wood was totally visible and I pulled the blankets to cover myself. As I did this, I exposed Christian's naked body as he was waking up.

The commotion caused my other friend Patrick to enter the room. When he came in, he saw me sitting on Christian's bed with a deer-in-the-headlights look. He burst out laughing and said, "dude, you're a fag?"

Teddy was less amused and pushed Patrick out of the room. "We gotta go, we don't have time for this shit," he informed him. Teddy slammed the door behind him and I slumped back into the bed covering my face.

"I can't fucking believe this," I thought to myself. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I definitely wasn't getting on that plane.

12