All Comments on 'A Body Like Hers: Day Three'

by BaldMerkin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So you have to be a clueless knob to be feminized, because in most of these stories the victim is completely unaware of what is being done to him, like in this one. This guy has been dressed up, injected, threatened with testicle injections, gaffed, hair removal, makeup and he seems to think he's on an intense exercise program. I don't think most guys would be this receptive and clueless.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Super hot. A delicious slow burn.

AardieAardie2 months ago

Yes, he's literally getting a body like hers.

Omegaman60Omegaman602 months ago

She is slowly turning Jimmy into Jamie little by little.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Where are the women like that when I was younger. It could have saved me so much anger and grief. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What is the end game here? Serena want a she male? Serena planning on being his madam, as she makes a sex worker.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

It’s sort of unusually to come upon a newly posted story on this web site that’s complete from its beginning to end, a process you described on your profile page and I thought it made plenty of sense.

Your Mysterious Dr. Serena has up to now, seemed a little too clinical for my taste, yet she’s intriguing nonetheless. I figure she has her own agenda about her very new relationship with Jimmy; a little of which you’ve already begun to reveal, a little at a time, like where was the animosity between her and Jimmy’s ex, Charlotte coming from? And where are his belongings - is he ever going back to his hotel room? And why hasn’t he gone to work yet, and what’s his occupation anyway? And why does Dr. Serena feel that she needs to inject what she’s described as a ‘supplement’ into his scrotum? He really doesn’t even appear to be Serena’s type, but what do I know? ( although I once had a good friend who died of cardiac arrest from not taking Viagra as prescribed on its label, )

Well, there’s still a lot more of this story moving forward from here and I’ll just have to wait and see!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBaldMerkin@BaldMerkin
I have some stories in my head that just won't go away so I've written them down. Maybe some other people would like to read my stories so I'm publishing them on Literotica. I hope that you enjoy. I'm working on another long story so please be patient with me as I finish all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES