A Body Like Hers: Day Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serena kept bringing Jimmy close to coming with her hand, mouth and rolling his balls. Jimmy's penis was so hard and he was so close to coming, but Serena squeezed his penis if it seemed he was about to come. She kept edging him.

Serena kept rolling Jimmy's balls with the palm of her hand and slid her fingers closer and closer to Jimmy's anus. Jimmy tilted his hips forwards to get Serena's finger to touch his anus. Serena smiled and kept teasing him as she just touched his anus and then withdrew her finger back to Jimmy's perineum.

Jimmy was panting. Serena finally pressed her finger against Jimmy's anus and Jimmy sighed. She asked, "Do you like that, Jimmy?"

"Yes," gasped Jimmy.

"What do you want me to do, Jimmy?" asked Serena.

"Please..." Jimmy didn't want to say what he wanted.

"Please what, Jimmy?" teased Serena.

"Please... do it," sighed Jimmy.

"Do what?" asked Serena.

"You know," answered Jimmy.

"I do..." said Serena, "but I don't want to do anything that you don't want me to do, so tell me, Jimmy. What do you want me to do?"

"Put it in..." said Jimmy.

"Put what in where, Jimmy?" asked Serena.

Jimmy was panting as Serena rimmed his anus with her finger. He finally gave in and begged, "Please Serena, put... put your finger... into my... bum."

"In here, Jimmy?" asked Serena as she slightly penetrated Jimmy's anus with the tip of her gloved finger.

"Yes," sighed Jimmy. He tilted his hips to get more of Serena's finger inside him but she still teased him.

Serena eventually pushed her finger all the way into Jimmy's bum. He sighed as he felt it easily slide into his rectum. Serena moved her finger in a 'come here' motion on Jimmy's prostate. Jimmy gasped, "Oh... God..."

Serena kept fingering Jimmy's prostate and pre-ejaculate dribbled out of his penis. Jimmy panted as Serena continued to finger him.

Serena abruptly pulled out her finger. Jimmy folded his torso and grunted. He grunted again, as Serena pushed two fingers onto his anus. Serena rotated her two fingers and Jimmy sighed. Serena thrust her fingers in and out of Jimmy's bum. She rubbed his prostate on each thrust. Jimmy sighed on each thrust.

Serena touched a third finger to Jimmy's ring. Jimmy looked at Serena and shook his head. Serena smiled and paid him no attention, as she tried to push a third finger past his sphincter. Jimmy groaned as her finger slowly penetrated him to join with her other two fingers.

Serena now had three fingers inside Jimmy. She pushed, rotated, rubbed and pulled her fingers in and out of Jimmy's anus. Jimmy's panting turned into low-toned grunts, which became higher in pitch as Serena thrust in and out of him, faster and faster.

Serena said quietly, "Come for me, Jimmy."

Jimmy looked at Serena. He grabbed his exceptionally hard penis and slowly stroked it.

Serena smiled and said, "Faster Jimmy... Come for me..."

Jimmy stroked his shaft faster and faster, all the while staring into Serena's eyes. Serena fingered Jimmy faster and faster, and Jimmy synchronised his wanking with her thrusts into his arse.

Jimmy became lost on Serena's eyes and the overwhelming feeling of his impending orgasm. He felt his semen rush along his urethra and shoot out of his penis onto his belly and chest. He didn't break contact with Serena's eyes until some of his semen landed on his face. He flinched, closed his eyes, threw his head back and cried out in ecstasy as he kept coming.

Serena kept pumping her fingers in and out of Jimmy. Jimmy let go of his penis and it seemed to bounce on his belly in disapproval. He watch as clear liquid dribbled out of his glans onto his belly.

Serena stopped thrusting and said, "Is that better?"

"Yes," gasped Jimmy, as he tried to catch his breath.

"Good," said Serena and abruptly pulled out her fingers. Jimmy grunted. Serena took off her gloves and threw them into the bin under her dressing table. Jimmy wondered how many times had she done that.

Serena said, "Jimmy, I need to go to work this afternoon and do some shopping."

"On a Sunday?" asked Jimmy.

"Yes Jim," answered Serena. "Some if my clients can't see me during the weekdays and some are embarrassed to go out, so I do house calls when they're available."

"Oh..." said Jimmy.

"What sort of work do you think I do, Jim?" asked Serena.

"Oh... Um..." hesitated Jimmy. Serena called him 'Jim', so he knew that she was annoyed.

Serena put her hands on her hips and said, "I know that Charlotte calls me a harlot -- although it rhymes better with her name. Is that what YOU think of me, Jim?"

"I um..." Jimmy blushed and stuttered, "I... I..."

"Do you know what an endocrinologist does, Jim?" asked Serena.

"Hormones and things?" answered Jim.

"Very good, Jim," said Serena, and then in a better mood, "I bring balance back to my clients' bodies and not in the way Charlotte thinks I do. You... Jimmy... should feel privileged. You're getting my medical services for free."

"Um, thanks," said Jimmy, feeling happier that Serena was in a better mood.

Serena sighed and asked, "Do you know how to cook?"

"Um..." answered Jimmy.

"What can you cook, Jim?" asked Serena.

"I can barbeque," answered Jimmy.

"Do you know how to follow a recipe?" asked Serena.

"Possibly?" answered Jimmy.

Serena showed Jimmy a recipe and asked, "Do you think you can follow that? It's quite easy and if you don't understand anything, you can look it up on the internet."

"Okay," answered Jimmy. "Yeah sure, it looks easy enough."

"Good," said Serena and then with a smile, "Don't forget to wear your French maid apron. You don't want to dirty your negligee."

Jimmy gave himself plenty of time to prepare dinner. He was proud of what he had achieved by following the simple recipe. He heard Serena's car arrive. He said, as she entered the kitchen, "Dinner is almost ready."

"It smells good, Jimmy," said Serena, "I'll just get changed. Oh by the way," she indicated the French maid apron that Jimmy was wearing and said with a Scottish accent, "Looking good, Jimmy." Jimmy laughed.

Jimmy had the table set when Serena returned wearing a red, diaphanous negligee. Jimmy felt a twitch in his penis.

Serena held out her hand. She had another Sildenafil pill sitting on the tip of her finger. Jimmy seductively sucked it off her finger and Serena smiled.

They sat down and ate dinner with a bottle of white wine. Serena said, "You've done very well cooking this, Jimmy. Maybe I should get you to cook all the time?"

"Thanks," said Jimmy. "It was easy following the recipe."

After dinner, they cleared the table together. Jimmy rinsed the dishes and stacked them into the dishwasher. He took off the apron and Serena led him into the bedroom. She said, with a seductive look, "I'm going to reward you for cooking such a delicious dinner."

Serena pushed Jimmy back onto her bed and manipulated his penis until it was hard. She then straddled him and brought herself to orgasm.

Serena slid off Jimmy and said, "Doggy style." Jimmy obliged and helped Serena obtain two more orgasms in that position. Once Serena was sated, she mounted Jimmy again in the reverse cowgirl position. She fiddled with something from her bedside table.

Jimmy felt Serena touch his anus. He thought that she was going to finger his prostate again and was looking forward to coming that way, but her probing felt different this time. Her finger, if it was her finger, felt cold and fatter as it gently pressed against his anus. Jimmy relaxed his sphincter and the probing slowly stretched his ring. His sphincter kept getting more and more stretched as something kept pushing in. He gasped, "What's that?"

Serena said, "It's a dildo, Jimmy," as she twisted and turned it to help it enter Jimmy's anus.

"A dildo..." gasped Jimmy as he was stretched wider and wider. "It's... It's too big..."

"Nonsense," said Serena. "It's no bigger than three fingers that I previously used on you."

"But... it's too... too much at once..." gasped Jimmy, as the tip persistently stretched his sphincter. He then groaned as the dildo slipped through his sphincter into his rectum.

Serena asked, "You're okay aren't you, Jimmy? The lubricant is working, isn't it?"

"Yes," groaned Jimmy, as he felt the intruder slowly slide further into his rectum.

Serena then slowly pushed and pulled the dildo in and out of Jimmy's arse. Jimmy felt the dildo side across his prostate and he felt himself rapidly racing towards and orgasm. He asked, "Can I please come?"

Serena said, "Yes, Jimmy, come for me." She then turned on the vibrating action of the dildo and Jimmy's eyes rolled into the back of his head. He was having convulsions and semen shot out of his penis over his abdomen and chest. He felt his penis spray a small amount of come onto his face.

Serena switched off the vibrator and Jimmy's whole body collapsed. Serena abruptly pulled the dildo out of Jimmy's bottom, slid off the condom and threw it into the bin under her dressing table. She rolled off Jimmy and laid next to him on the bed. She asked, "How was that?"

Jimmy could hardly breathe. He said, "That... that was fantastic."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Serena, as she spread his semen over his torso and face. Jimmy licked his come off her fingers and relaxed more. He eagerly sucked and licked his juices off Serena's fingers and hand. Once he'd finished Serena went into the en suite.

Jimmy caught his breath, got up, cleaned himself and prepared for bed. By the time he pulled the bed covers over himself Serena was already in bed. Jimmy wondered what Serena wanted and was about to ask, but decided against it. She would tell him exactly what she wanted.

Serena held out the nipple suckers towards Jimmy and said, "Put these on, Jimmy and please, try to keep them on all night."

"Okay," said Jimmy, attached the nipple suckers to his nipples and went to sleep.

######

To be continued...

12