A Boring Saturday Ch. 06

Story Info
A wife, and the Cuckold that loves her.
1.9k words
4.43
7.9k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work probably thought it odd that both Charlie and I didn't make it into work that next day. Neither one of us misses very often.

I'm sure he was wore out... considering the way he wore out Mary.

We stayed home all that next day to recover- me from being tied up all night; Mary from being fucked repeatedly and relentlessly...and there was the matter of Mary's hickey necklace.

After staying in all day, the following day we had to get out.

I'm sure everyone who saw us together that day assumed I was the one who plastered her neck with bite marks, thankfully we avoided the question we were both afraid to get.

We spent the morning doing some indulgent shopping in that part of town with all the quaint little shops and cafes.

When we had finished shopping, we stopped at one little bistro that has good food and excellent coffee. We enjoyed our lunch in peace, sipping our coffee as we simply enjoyed each other's company. We paid our tab, and headed towards the door.

Just as we approached the maitre'd stand, in came Heather, Peter's wife- and Jessica, Jack's wife, along with two other women from their friend group.

"John, Mary! What a surprise, it's good to see you. How have you two been? It seems like it's been months since we've gotten together! What have you two been up to?" Heather said.

"I think I know," Jessica said. "Look at her neck! I can't believe you let John do that to you! You all must've had some fun last night!"

Oh. Crap.

The other two girls were giggling.

Mary looked at me with a look of dread on her face. I could tell that she was torn between laughing it off or being, in her words, "undeceptive".

I looked at her for direction- I already know what my choice would have been.

She was trembling.

She grasped my hand for support.

She whispered to me, "Obey."

Then she cast her eyes to the floor, and waited for me to complete my task.

"I...it wasn't me."

All four of them looked...confused.

"I didn't give her those hickeys. She hates hickeys and won't let me do it to her. Her boyfriend, Charlie, gave them to her."

Silence.

It was just then that I realized everyone in earshot, which was about a dozen people plus the wait staff, had heard me. Everyone was silent.

Heather mumbled "Bye" and walked away, stunned. The other three followed in bewildered silence.

Mary ran out of the restaurant holding her hands over her face.

I realized half the people waiting were just as stunned as Heather and Jessica were. The other half were smirking, giggling, or whispering to each other while looking in my direction.

I moved to chase down Mary. I heard at least one person say the word as I walked out the door.

Cuckold.

That word shot through me like electricity, causing my cock to harden as I caught up to Mary.

She noticed.

"How can you be hard, after that embarrassing crap back there?! I'm so humiliated!"

"I dunno- I guess I'm just getting used to it. I can't help it. Why does it turn me on to be humiliated, to be abused, to be treated like garbage, to see you fucked? I don't know! I just know it does..."

"Well I'm not used to it. How the hell am I to face our families?"

The ride home was silent.

Mary spent the night nursing a bottle of wine, and staring at her phone.

As we were getting in bed, she said, "I've been texting Russell. I told him what happened. He says he's going to take care of it."

"How?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't know, but he told me not to worry about it. He also wants us to come over Saturday night- he said he'd explain then."

"I don't know what he can do, but whatever."

I went to work the next day.

I was filled with apprehension at what may lay in store for me.

I wanted to kill Charlie for humiliating Mary and me the way he did- forcing me to tell our sisters-in-law that the hickeys that ringed Mary's neck were not mine, but his.

Although, in truth, the humiliation made my cock hard- it did then, and the thought of it was making me hard now as I think back to it.

In fact, I realized that I was more mad at him for making her cry, even though he wasn't even there, and it was Mary who actually made me "obey".

It was getting harder to wrap my brain around all of this- Mary had a need to be submissive to these guys, and I had a need to be submissive to them both.

As much as I wanted to kill Charlie, I was oddly looking forward to our lunch together.

The thought of downing that Dixie cup of sperm both disgusted me and made my cock harder at the thought. I know all the cum couldn't have come from one person, but how did he acquire more? And who's was it? Did more people know?

I shook off these thoughts. I couldn't walk into work with my dick sticking out in my pants. It was bad enough that I had a wet spot forming on the front of my khakis.

I walked into work, and made my way to my office.

Most people were their usual selves, with plenty of "Good Mornings!" and "Happy Friday!", but there were a few who issued a hurried and worried "morning" before averting their eyes and scurrying away.

This concerned me, but I shrugged it off and busied myself with work.

As lunchtime approached, I started to get anxious, both dreading and desiring Charlies visit.

I heard the lunch bell out on the shop floor, and I knew he would be coming through the door with my daily treat.

Every tick of the clock got longer, as seconds turned into minutes, and minutes dragged into a half hour.

The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch.

What happened?

Where was Charlie?

Where was my cup of cum?

Why was I actually disappointed?

At what point did I actually begin to desire submission?

I was startled out of my thoughts by the phone ringing.

"Hello, this is John."

"John, Brad. Can you come to my office?"

Brad was the plant manager, and my boss.

"Yes sir, I'll be right there."

"Right see you in a minute."

Usually I'm in and out of his office multiple times in a day, but something in his tone made me a little on edge.

I walked into his office.

"Close the door," he said. "Have a seat."

Both closing the door and sitting were not the norm, so I knew this was more of an official visit, and explained his somber mood.

Another thing- usually our exchanges were quite friendly, but today he seemed...displeased with me for some reason.

"Charlie is no longer with the company," he said, adding as a mumbling afterthought, "although I suppose you already knew that."

Why would I know that?

"I lost a good foreman today, and it's going to be difficult to replace him. He did a good job keeping the men motivated, and keeping their morale up, (mumbling again) although I understand you had a part in that too, so until we find a replacement I am instituting a new program that is well suited to your unique talents."

I was getting more confused by the second.

"New program?" I asked

"Yes, well, in order to maintain good, uh, relations with the guys in the shop, you will be having lunch with one of them each day on a rotating basis. Since this is taking away from your time, I'm giving you an extra half-hour for yourself, so an hour straight, in total."

"And I'm to accomplish what with them? Get to know them? Listen to their concerns? That kind of thing?"

He looked at me hard.

"Keep them happy. Dan should be waiting for you now."

"Oh, uh, okay. I'll see what I can do."

I left Brad's office more confused than when I arrived.

I arrived back at my office to find Dan sitting in a chair next to a little table someone had brought in, eating a sandwich.

"Hey, Dan."

"John."

I didn't like Dan much more than Charlie.

He was almost as cocky and arrogant, but he could also be nice if he wanted.

I sat down in my chair across from him.

"So, how's it going?" I asked him.

"Huh?"

"I was just asking how are things going for you out on the floor? Any concerns? Anything you want to talk about?"

"Why?"

I was getting increasingly uneasy about this.

"Look, I only just found out about this new lunch thing literally two minutes ago, and I guess I am not really doing it right. I was under the impression I was going to have lunch with one of you guys each day, and we could get to know each other and discuss any work issues..."

"I thought you were taking Charlies place."

"Uh, well, I am, I suppose."

"OK," he said. "Then let's get started."

And with that he stood, locked the door, and looked at me.

"Uh, I am thoroughly confused," I said.

"You really don't get it do you?"

I shook my head no.

Dan fell back in his chair, laughing.

He sat up.

"Charlie was our drainer."

I gave him a quizzical look.

"He was our drainer. Every day at lunch, he'd take one guy, sometimes more, into the bathroom and suck our cocks until we came in a little Dixie cup."

The color must have drained from my face.

"Yes, cum-sucker, that's our sperm you've been eating everyday. Except now you'll get it fresh from the tap. Every day!"

And he started laughing again, as he stood. "Now YOU are the company cocksucker."

His pants hit the floor.

"So get over here and suck my cock while I dream about fucking that hot bitch you're married to!" he said, pointing to Mary's picture.

Everything became surreal as I felt my body lowering to the floor. Almost as if I were in an out of body experience, I felt one hand grasping his cock, the other his sweaty balls.

I began stroking is cock and, when it was sufficiently hard, I wrapped my lips around his cock-head. I ran my tongue around the head, wetting it with my saliva. I pulled it deeper and deeper, until it was in my throat. Once I became accustomed to it's presence, I began fucking his cock with my throat.

"Charlie didn't lie, cumslut. You sure do know how to suck a cock!"

He grasped my head and took over the fucking action.

"Listen, cocksucker, I'm going to cum in your mouth, and when I do, you're going to hold it there until I say swallow!"

"Mm-hmm." I said.

"Here it comes...ahhh...ahhh...ahhhhh!"

I felt the creamy warmness fill my mouth.

He held still for a moment, then grasped the base of his cock, squeezing out the last drops.

He pulled out, wiping his cock dry on my face.

He finished drying his cock with a kleenex, then dropped on the floor in front of me.

He pulled on his jeans, unlocked and opened the door.

"Show me!"

On my knees in my office, facing the door, I opened my mouth and showed him his cum just as the janitor walked by. He paused long enough to watch as Dan said, "Swallow."

I did.

The janitor shook his head as we walked away.

"Good boy, cucky!" Why did he call me that? What did he....did everyone- know?

"Til next time!"