All Comments on 'A Box of Tricks'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SweetChardonnaySweetChardonnayover 1 year ago

I always love reading your stories. You're a great writer and clearly put a lot of time and effort into all the details and situations. As erotic and original as your scenarios are, I do wish there were some more sexual specifics.

Especially for ENF, so much of it relies on details about their bodies, their reactions to being revealed, how they feel vs how their bodies react to exposure, what the people seeing them think, etc. You touch on it a bit, but I think more would make this good story even better.

henryyyyhenryyyyover 1 year ago

Fantastic piece of writing, and a very unique twist on the invisibility/time-stop style trope that still manages to feel grounded in reality. I have to admit, I’m a huge fan of ENF stories that don’t end well for the protagonist, particularly when the girl’s reckless antics have caused other people to suffer some embarrassment and warrants some comeuppance. And after all of the tricks that they played on their friends and flatmates, it was pretty thrilling to see Zoe and Alesha hoisted by their own petard in such a disastrous twist of fate. I really enjoyed the dynamic between the two daring exhibitionists as well - Zoe seems like the more level-headed of the two (if only slightly) but it’s Alesha’s hidden or repressed feelings for her friend that makes it all so fun, especially because she seems to be more self conscious about her body and nudity. Perhaps if Alesha hadn’t been so keen to escalate things (driven in part, I imagine, by a lustful desire to get Zoe out of her clothes) they might have avoided such a humiliating public downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great one! I love that Alesha was worried about taking a risk at their graduation, only to end up striiping naked in front of everyone in her life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your work never disappoints. I particularly love your use of foreshadowing here. Makes it a little more thrilling while the girls have their naked fun, completely oblivious to their impending public humiliation.

brickman4brickman4about 1 year ago

I am not a writer so there is no input to this story . A tale from ages past to present , but just one question , How the hell did grandma end up with it and the backstory to maybe her demise .

I liked it and gave it 5 stars .

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

It was very good, it would be very good to continue!

It would be nice if the box somehow got back to the two girls

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Evil bitch!

Silly girls.

Got maybe a little more than they deserved.

Ah well, careful what you wish or desire for.

Need to proofread your work more.

And needed more sex.😋

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unfortunate end for the girls but I suppose they had to pay for their misdeeds.

Given how much they enjoyed seeing their friends exposed it’s quite fitting that they were seen completely exposed as well (and by their own hands!)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love these kinds of stories where some planned prank or dare backfires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First page: how do you put a five by five inch cube in your back pants pocket???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
665 Followers
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.