A Brief Encounter with Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." She whispered.

"I can't hear you? Are you coming?"

"Yes. Oh fucking, Yes! I'm coming."

As she came down, I rolled away, expecting that my night might be over. But she leapt up, shed her knickers and straddled me. She froze again, impaled, and I wondered if I had hurt her as I was a little bigger than most of my mates. I reached up, unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. Her scent was strong, her pheromones played hell with my senses, and I couldn't hold still. I tentatively thrust up into her.

"Oh God, Dave," she whispered, "it's been so long. I've missed this."

I reached up and pulled her down on me, and we kissed. Slowly, she began to move.

"Good girl. Get yourself off again. I'll try my best to wait for you."

I held her tight and lightly stroked her hair, revelling in her body's soft, jerking movements against my own. A while later, when she began to show signs of another orgasm, I pushed her up and took her breasts in my hands. Her nipples were the size of my thumb and were rock-hard. I rolled them gently at first, then harder as she became more vocal. It was exactly what she needed. I watched in awe as she orgasmed, and I thrust hard, trying to synchronise my climax with hers.

It took a few extra hard thrusts to get me off, and she was whimpering with the excess stimulation I gave her. Still, she never rolled off me - but clung to me as if her life depended on it as her spasms subsided.

She finally rolled away and said she needed to get home. She looked embarrassed, grabbed her clothes, and dressed in the bathroom. I could tell she was sorry about how easily she had capitulated, especially with how vocal she'd been. She did come and give me a nice kiss before she slipped out the door, though.

I was too buggered to feel guilt that night and would imagine I was fast asleep before Diane got to her car.

It seemed like moments later that a hammering on my door woke me. I looked at the digital clock on the dresser and saw it was only 6:15 a.m. Busting to pee, I lay still for a minute, trying to wake up and let the pain in my bladder subside, hoping the noisy bastard outside had the wrong door. But the hammering started again, and the pain did not ease, so I crawled out of bed and hobbled to the door.

It was Heidi. Before I could tell her I had to go to the bathroom, she was through the door asking if I had nailed Diane the night before. I nodded to her, let the bedroom door go and stepped into the bathroom. Heidi followed me in and laughed when she saw my piss-hard cock spring from my boxers. Then she stood beside me, watching me piss.

I was half interested in pulling her back into bed with me, but she said that as much as she was tempted, she was knackered and had to go to bed.

"But tell me all the dirty details from last night first."

I shook my head, "You'll have to ask Diane. I'm not going to blab about what happened."

"What time are you leaving?"

"I have a minibus picking me up at 2:30 p.m."

"Good. Come wake me up midday; I'll have lunch with you." And she got up and left.

I went back to bed, but my head was spinning with the events of the previous two days, and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up and went down to breakfast. After breakfast, I walked to the Spectrum Centre and bought presents for the family before returning to the Hotel to pack.

I took the lift up to Heidi's room just before noon. Her head poked around the door when I knocked, and seeing it was me, she pulled me inside. She didn't have a stitch on; I hardened immediately at the sight of her gorgeous naked body. She really had a body built for fucking.

I worked through my favourite positions. But after half an hour, Heidi took charge, pushed me on my back and rode me hard until she got herself off. I saw I had less than an hour before I was to be collected. So we dressed, rushed down to lunch and then returned to my room to get my bag.

Amazingly, Heidi wanted one last bang. The bloody woman was insatiable. I couldn't get it up and didn't have time anyway. She came down to reception with me to wave goodbye.

The Hotel porter caught us going out the door.

"Your shuttle is running fifteen minutes late. Do you want to return to your room, and I will call you?"

Heidi said, "Is anyone using the conference room we could sit in there?"

The porter replied that it was free and that he would come to get us when my shuttle arrived.

"Just knock on the door," replied Heidi.

The porter nodded, gave me a wink, and said he'd watch my bag.

We entered the conference room and sat in the window seat, and it wasn't long before I had Heidi's panties pulled to the side with two fingers stroking her to another climax. I was astounded at how wet she became. I didn't know what to wipe my hands on, so I pulled her panties off, cleaned her and my hands with them, and put the soaked panties in my pocket.

When the porter knocked and we returned to the lobby, he gave me such a knowing, amused look; I had to imagine he had snuck a look at us through the conference room door.

It wasn't until the plane lifted off and I was an hour into my flight back to New Zealand that I remembered the panties. I slipped them into the phone pouch in my briefcase and forgot all about them. A few months later, searching for a pen, I came across Heidi's panties again and transferred them to a box in my garage. I would infrequently come across Heidi's panties in the following years and stand by my workbench, a huge guilty grin on my face, remembering that trip.

Alas, the panties are long gone now, but I still occasionally think of Heidi. I hope she found a lovely guy who could keep up with her sex drive.

12