A Brief Romance Ch. 04

Story Info
Confessing my desire, I ask my mother to become my lover.
1.5k words
4.54
10.6k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story is fictional, and all characters are of legal age.]

It had been an eventful few weeks in the blossoming love affair with my mother.

Having turned 18 earlier that year, I looked forward to changes in my life, graduating high school and leaving home to start college. I never imagined that I would also start a passionate love affair with my mother.

Our lives otherwise moved on as normal, and we still loved each other as mother and son, but sexual desire and affection had been added to the mix.

We kissed like lovers as we would paw each other's bodies. I had begun sleeping in my mother's bed, where we each had masturbated the other. Now, I routinely began my bedtime laying next to my mother, making out in the dark, bringing her to climax before she did the same to me -- and before she confirmed my wild hope that she licked her fingers clean before settling down to sleep.

There was just one last bridge to cross: consummating our relationship, having sex with my mother.

I waited until high school graduation, making that momentous event the prelude to something much more personal.

Adding the necessary items to that week's shopping list and finding the right movie in our home collection, I made plans for that Friday night to be a date night at home: steaks and baked potatoes, store-bought chocolate cake, and Gone with the Wind, the romantic melodrama and my mother's favorite movie.

As the perfect date I helped cook the steaks, I got out our nicest china, and I snuggled with my mom on the den loveseat.

We walked to the hallway as the evening drew to a close, and I finally made my intentions explicit, holding her hands and looking into her dark brown eyes.

"Momma," I said, quite nervously beginning the speech I had planned and rehearsed over that entire week. "I've had a wonderful night, but I want more. You've devoted your life to raising me, and now that I'm about to go to college, I realize that I can never repay you for what you've done, but I can show you what you mean to me.

"I didn't realize it until a few weeks ago, but I want to be the man in your life, at least for a little while, and I want to love you like a man loves a woman."

"What are you saying?" my mother asked, as if she didn't know but needing to hear it out loud.

"Momma: I love you, I'm in love with you, and I want to make love to you."

"Do you know what you're asking?"

"Yes," I replied drawing closer, putting my hands on her hips and kissing her cheek so I could whisper into her ear. "I want to have sex with you. I want you to take my virginity. I want to come in your pussy. I want to fuck my mother."

I didn't know whether my language shocked her sensibilities as a dutiful parent, and I didn't care. I began to kiss her neck and nibble her earlobe. "Tell me you want me the way I want you. Let me have you, let me lay with you tonight."

"Yes, oh yes," she replied, and we began kissing passionately.

We made it to her bedroom hungry for each other, a mass of wandering arms, kissing lips, and probing tongues. We paused to catch our breath, and I started unmaking her bed, leaving the blankets at the foot of the bed for when we would sleep together -- in the nude.

"I, um, actually bought condoms while I was running errands this week, should I go get them?"

"Don't bother," said my mom. "I've been on birth control since after you were born, just in case: on top of everything else, it's good for my complexion. Don't worry about the condoms, I want to feel you come inside me."

I turned to face her, smiling at the thought of spraying my seed in her warm, waiting pussy.

"Where do we start?" I asked.

"Well, we should probably get out of our clothing."

We were in our usual evening attire, me in shorts and a tee-shirt, her in a heavy robe covering her thinner nightgown. She unzipped her robe, letting it fall to the floor as I stared at the flimsy nightgown beneath. Then, crossing her arms, she grabbed the nightgown at her hips and slowly lifted the material over her head, teasing me by revealing her body from the bottom up -- her shapely thighs and hips, her silky panties covering her treasured womanhood, her tiny waist and cute little belly button, and then popping out from nightgown -- finally! -- her firm, beautiful breasts.

Entranced, I sat down on the bed behind me. Not worrying about my own clothes for a moment, I reached out my hands, staring at and nearly salivating for my momma's tits.

My mom came to me, and I groped and kneaded her breasts, bringing my lips to each tiny nipple to lick and suckle on them while, breathing heavily, she gently stroked my hair.

She reminded me that her panties were still on. Looking up into her eyes and grinning, I replied, "Not for long."

I slipped her sexy panties to the floor and began caressing her ass, my fingertips tracing the gap between her cheeks while I continued to suck on her titties.

Pushing away, my mom grabbed my wrists and drew me to stand in front of her.

"I want to have some fun, too," she smirked, lifting my tee-shirt above my head, running her fingers over my chest and then yanking down my shorts and boxers in one deft motion.

She stared at my rock-hard cock, and this time she was the one licking her lips in raw desire. She grabbed my cock and massaged my balls, her fingers simultaneously tender but insistent. With her free hand, she grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me to her, kissing me passionately.

She eventually broke our kissing session and let go of my privates, putting her hands on her hips to challenge my intentions with a bit of vulgar language of her own.

"So, young man, you're some kind of motherfucker?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. I love you, Momma, with all my heart, and I want to fuck your brains out."

"Well, let's begin," she said, and then she laid down naked on her bed welcoming me to join her with loving eyes, her open arms, and her visibly drenched womanhood.

I climbed on top of my naked, wanton mother, kissing her on her cheeks and forehead as I positioned myself over her. We looked in each other's eyes, and then we both looked down our bodies to where my hard, now nearly dripping cock hovered over her wet, hairy pussy.

She reached down, grabbed my cock, and pulled me with it to her body. I slowly inserted the same channel from which I was born, losing my virginity by returning to where I was sure I belonged. The intense pleasure was indescribable -- the warmth, the wetness, the tightness -- sending lighting bolts through my body.

I exhaled, and resting on my forearms I drove myself all the way into her until I knew my scrotum rested near her anus.

I looked up into my mother's eyes, shining, almost with tears of love and happiness and pleasure, and my eyes searched hers for permission to continue.

She nodded, and with our eyes still locked on each other, I pulled out -- nearly all the way out, as much as I dared -- and I plunged back in, the feeling impossibly better than the first time.

I repeated the motion again and again with tortured breaths keeping the rhythm: I fucked my mother's warm, wet, and tight little pussy.

Fighting the urge to close my eyes in ecstasy, I forced my eyes wide open. Much as I might have wanted to, I could hardly prolong the pumping motion, but we never broke eye contact as my mother's body drove me quickly to the edge and far beyond.

"Oh, oh, Momma," I moaned with what little voice I had.

"Yes," she sighed. "Keep going, come on, fuck your momma."

My legs tensed, my balls seemed to tighten, I groaned loudly, and then, with spasm after spasm, my body exploded with every ounce of come in me flooding my mother's waiting womb.

I came. Our love had been consummated, and I felt complete.

I collapsed on top of my mother, my cock going limp, shrinking out of her, and leaving almost a pool of semen dripping from her pussy.

With my body covered in a sheen of sweat, I nuzzled my mother's neck, trying to catch my breath while her fingers caressed my hair, my back, my arms, my hips, and my ass.

The thought crossed my mind that surely she hadn't the time to enjoy her own orgasm, but I knew I would quickly recover: the night had just begun.

For at least a few minutes I was going to rest in the embrace of my mother and now, finally, my lover.