A buildup to share

Story Info
A specific desire has been building, tonight is the night!
1.4k words
4.41
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has come inside me thousands of times. Orally, anally, vaginally. Sometimes in my belly button, or on my breasts. Once, he tried to come on my toes, simply because we match in exploration. Neither of us had any desire for a toe cum shot, it's just one of those things that can happen when you match so well sexually! Experimenting with his cum is where my desire started.

When I go on top, I like to make him reach his climax as fast as possible. He says he loves the way he 'rocks and knocks' inside me, I like the power I have over him, he cant last! I especially love to sit there after he comes. I like to feel him soften inside me, and feel him slip out! Sometimes I'll try to turn my head right down and look at his cum dripping out of me onto his perfect little trimmed patch.

This is where my desire began to build, without my knowing.

I have a tiny birthmark on the top back part of my thigh, shaped a little like a battleship that's been split in half, so it leans over at the back. I have a small tattoo of a Kraken gripping it with one tentacle, while the other tentacles run off, down my leg, or toward my butt.

Sometimes after anal, he likes to pull out of me and come on my butt crack, and my Kraken. I like to reach around and rub it over my Kraken and feel that sticky gloop in my fingers.

Once, right after he reached a powerful climax, I made him go down on me and finish me off. I remember the thick feeling oozing out of me and I could see his face glisten in the dawn light.

That early morning session turns me on still, and I often use the memory to masturbate. I think about the taste of us together, each of our love juices mixing. This is when I began to become aware of my desire...

As experimental as we are, and of all the crazy things we have come up with to try, for some reason I simply couldn't find the words to explain what I wanted to do. I was masturbating the moment I thought about it, laying in our bed, our sheets still radiating the smell of our intimate session the night before.

The memories were mixing with fantasy, and were flowing faster than my juices could! Imagining his strong cum firing from his penis, more and more, all over my body like pouring a jug of milk, splashing against me, filling me deeply, completely covering my breasts and face.

I reached a strong and deep climax, accidentally calling out a little. I grabbed at my breast, and, fantasising about his cum in my fingers, I sucked my hand a little and brought my other hand to my face, touching my palm to my cheek to feel my own dripping wet juice on my skin, before tasting my own self love.

I could barely look at him when he came home that night. I wanted him so bad I was undressing him with my eyes and could feel a tingle in my pants I knew well.

"I, um... have a desire to share." I couldn't hide it, yet couldn't tell him what it was. I knew he would do anything, We had agreed many times we can say anything, not that it meant we would do it, but we could say anything at all. For now, I kept him waiting because I couldn't even picture exactly how to make this particular craving work.

"I want you to save yourself for me, I want the biggest load you've ever given me!"

I felt that throb creep into my knickers the moment I said the words, and his coy smile only added to the sensitive shiver now running up my spine! He stepped toward me and I reached out for his crotch, seeing the growth he couldn't hide. But, from today, until I felt he was ready, teasing was all he was going to get.

Every day I teased him at least a little. I would look at him, touch his back, press my breasts against him as I walked by. I would stand with my hands in my pockets, pointed deeply into my groin. I would sit in front of him with my legs wide open, sometimes only wearing my fresh white lacey knickers.

Sometimes I would play hard and horny, kissing him and rubbing him, or other times I would play innocent and bored, covering myself and denying his affection.

After just two weeks, I'd finally had enough. Partially-clothed, I invaded his shower and began to kiss him deeply. His instant hardness was impossible to avoid and I found myself holding him gently as he grew to full potential.

He took off my top and pressed himself against me hard, pushing me back into the cold wet tiles. Lifting my leg skillfully, he pressed his hardness against my soaking knickers. I could feel my own natural wetness inside and desperately wanted to feel him inside me, now.

As he slipped his fingers past my Kraken and underneath me, I had to pull away from him, "Take me to the bedroom" I gasped between wet breaths.

Completely drenched, he carried me effortlessly and flopped me down across the bed, smoothly taking my underwear in one move, like a trained professional.

He knows me, he knows what I like. I was so wet and turned on, I almost climaxed the moment his lips touched my clit!

"Not yet!" I cried, just a little too loud, I was so turned on and excited! His face showed his shock, I had him thinking I was still teasing him. "I just need you inside me."

His wet body slid up my own and he kissed me so sweetly, a deep natural passion gently twisting our tongues. I wrapped my legs around him and he pressed himself against my wet vagina, adjusting his arms to truly wrap me up on our now saturated bedding.

He pushed inside me so deep, and I gripped him as best I could with my legs, thrusting my ass into the air, easily matching his rhythm.

I knew he wouldn't last, and I couldn't allow this opportunity to pass. "I need you deep, please just fuck me!" I rolled my legs, giving him a clear sign I wanted him behind me, the deepest position, and one that he loved.

He quickly pushed inside me again and I wrapped my fingers around him, right at my entrance, feeling his incredible manhood sliding in and out as his hips slammed into my Kraken and butt.

I dropped my face to the bed, lifting my ass for his viewing pleasure, knowing this would drive him to cum. "Fucking cum inside me as deep as you can! I want it ALL!"

Moments later he slowed a little and I could feel the impossible, I didn't think he could get any harder! His hands were so strong, gripping my hips as he now rocked up and down inside me, moaning his last breath and filling me with every last, built up drop.

"Lick me." I turned now, and looked at his red face, unable to tell if he was sweating or still wet from our hot shower. "I need to come on your face!" I rolled him over onto his back and squatted above him, my engorged silky wet lips oozing his delicious sloppy goo. Oh it turned me on!

I pressed my clit to his nose, and could feel his tongue at work immediately. I moved my cunt all over him, watching his face sparkle like a rich sauce. Now touching myself, I did not hold back at all. My desire was more clear than ever, and with every movement, with every stroke from his tongue and grip of my butt cheeks, I allowed myself a strong climax, making sure I worked as much of his cum out of me as I could.

"This is what I've been wanting... I want to... Kiss me!" I still now couldn't say it, so instead simply flopped myself backward. Landing my throbbing labia on his thigh, I began to lick our thick gloppy results from his face, scooping it with my fingers and bringing it all together at his mouth.

With one hand continuing to make contact with my sensitive clit, we shared a deep, cum filled kiss, and fulfilled my desire to share something so intimate, personal, wet and sticky.

I flopped beside him and closed my legs tightly, squeezing my fingers. Breathless, satisfied and soaking wet, we snuggled into a long, peaceful nap.

Meanwhile, the experience started growing another desire...

Erica S