A Busy Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassiopeia and Saoirse pee on each other, then shower.
1.8k words
4.57
6.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassiopeia and Saoirse stood awkwardly in Cassiopeia's bathroom for a long moment. Cassiopeia took a breath to say something, and spoke at the same time as Saoirse. They both stopped.

"Wh-what were you going to say?" said Cassiopeia. Having just had several cups of tea, she was already desperate to pee. She wore a stretchy pair of jeans that snapped open in the crotch for emergencies, a blue and purple striped sweater over a tan thermal shirt, and a pair of warm socks. She'd glimpsed herself on the way in, and though she was paler than usual, her face was almost as red as her bright crimson irises. Her waist-length green hair was neatly braided and looped around her head, though she could feel it coming loose after wearing a hat over it for hours.

Saoirse mirrored Cassiopeia's nervousness, though she was better at hiding it. "You go first - you're my host here, after all." Saoirse was slightly taller than Cassiopeia with pale hair, matching catlike ears, and a fluffy knee-length white tail with faint orangey rings. Saoirse's clothes were ill-suited for the cold weather outside: a hoodie over a thin t-shirt, over faded khakis and sneakers.

"No, you go first, you're my guest," said Cassiopeia quickly.

"You seem nervous. You don't have to do this if you don't want to, Pia."

"I do want to," Cassiopeia took a deep breath. "I just...I'm not sure what to do."

"What are you comfortable with?" Saoirse asked, stripping off her hoodie and t-shirt, and tossing them toward the door. She wore a black bra underneath, and shed that too. Saoirse's body was pale, her hips were thin, and her breasts were small. She was looking Cassiopeia up and down too, her cheeks turning bright pink. "Kissing? Maybe you'd like to take off your clothes first?"

Cassiopeia took off her sweater and thermal shirt. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"No bra?" asked Saoirse, grinning. "I like it."

"I wear so many layers for work, it doesn't really matter," said Cassiopeia. Her stomach fluttered again and put pressure on her bladder.

"Would you be alright with marking me, Pia?" asked Saoirse.

"Wh-what's that?" Cassiopeia half-gasped.

"It's a Renoige thing. Basically, you pee on me." Saoirse approached Cassiopeia slowly, taking her hand and pulling her closer. "You're shaking."

"I'm about to wet myself," Cassiopeia gasped. Without speaking, Saoirse pulled Cassiopeia over to the toilet, sat down on it with her pants on, and patted her lap. Cassiopeia accepted the invitation and straddled her lap. The crotch of Cassiopeia's pants was damp and her bladder was painfully full, but she suddenly couldn't let go. She groaned in frustration and felt Saoirse's hand brush her hip.

"Pee shy?" Saoirse said quietly. Cassiopeia nodded. "I am too. Take your time. Until then..." Saoirse looked down. The way Cassiopeia was sitting revealed the snap buttons in the crotch of her jeans. Saoirse ran her finger over the seams, and Cassiopeia shivered. "That's an interesting modification. Did you get it done in town?"

"M-Miss May did it," stammered Cassiopeia. "She sews because nobody out here makes clothes for people with wings."

Saoirse frowned for a moment and looked up when she realized Cassiopeia was watching her. "Makes sense, I guess. she did a beautiful job - almost as beautiful as you."

Cassiopeia whimpered: when she woke up that morning, she'd had no idea she'd be starting off the weekend sitting on Saoirse's lap, topless and bursting to piss. The thought gave Cassiopeia butterflies in her stomach and caused her to leak. She found that she couldn't stop it and finally let go, flooding her pants with a loud, hissing flow. The heat from her urine soaked eagerly into her thighs, and she allowed herself a small moan of relief.

Saoirse put her arms around Cassiopeia's waist and nuzzled between her breasts.

"You're so warm," Saoirse sighed. "Do you mind if I join you in the shower after this?"

"Sure," said Cassiopeia, touching one of Saoirse's catlike ears. It was soft and velvety, but cold to the touch. "How long were you outside anyway?"

"A few hours, I guess," said Saoirse. "I tried to stay indoors on the ferry on the way here, but it wasn't much better than outside."

Cassiopeia went on soaking them for what felt like a long time, until the flow stopped abruptly. Saoirse sat back and looked up at her.

"My bladder is a little stretched," Cassiopeia tittered, oddly embarrassed. "I'll be able to keep going once it relaxes a little."

"Would it be alright if I unbuttoned your pants?" asked Saoirse. Cassiopeia gulped, but nodded.

The buttons unsnapped easily, and Saoirse pulled aside the soaked fabric. Underneath, Cassiopeia's vulva was wet and pink, contrasting with her thin green pubic hair. Saoirse stroked the outer lips lightly. Cassiopeia squirmed a bit at first, but relaxed after a few seconds and leaned her hips into it. It was already intense, but when Cassiopeia heard a constricted moan escape her own throat, it sent a pleasurable jolt up through her stomach. Saoirse's finger slipped into her, and she gasped, leaning into Saoirse's neck.

"You okay, Pia?" Saoirse whispered into her ear.

Cassiopeia panted, "Y-yes, don't stop-" She cried out suddenly, squirting as the first contractions shot through her. Her fingernails dug into Saoirse's shoulders, and when her body finally relaxed she slumped forward, resting her head on Saoirse's shoulder and panting.

Cassiopeia sat up just enough to look Saoirse in the face. Her body was warm and shaky, and when Saoirse said "kiss me" she didn't hesitate to oblige. After a few seconds, though, Cassiopeia pulled back.

"I'm gonna pee again," said Cassiopeia breathlessly. She opened her legs wider and spread her labia to aim the flow. Saoirse's torso and khakis were soaked, and there was an obvious bulge in her crotch.

Saoirse reached down with her free hand and unzipped her fly, pulling out her elongated clitoris. Like her catlike ears and tail, her pseudophallus had been inherited from her Renoige mother. It was only the second time Cassiopeia had seen it, but it looked even more like a penis than ever, swollen and mostly erect. With a small grunt, Cassiopeia's bladder released in a full, hard jet, aimed directly at Saoirse's clit. Saoirse sat back contentedly, enjoying it.

"So uh..." Cassiopeia started out.

"Hmm?"

"Does your um..." Cassiopeia gestured at Saoirse's clitoris. "Does it get hard enough for-"

"Penetration?" asked Saoirse. Cassiopeia nodded. "Not quite. It's supposed to kinda fold in on itself." Saoirse demonstrated by pushing a finger into her urethra. It easily fit, and sprang back when Saoirse pulled it out. "I have a couple of toys at home that I can stick in, and they come in larger sizes for stretching purposes."

Cassiopeia thought that sounded painful, and shifted the conversation: "Can I...touch it?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Saoirse let Cassiopeia grasp her clitoris. It was warm, throbbing, and firm in her hand. Cassiopeia was about to ask what to do when Saoirse directed her hand, sliding it up and down the shaft. "You don't have to be so gentle," grunted Saoirse. Cassiopeia squeezed slightly, and a drop of clear fluid bubbled out. Saoirse let go of Cassiopeia's wrist and gripped her hips.

Saoirse whimpered, "Keep going," already twitching and gasping. Cassiopeia finally finished her pee and paused for a moment to push out the last of it before resuming and quickening her strokes. With her free hand, Cassiopeia reached up and caressed one of Saoirse's ears, and it made Saoirse look up and kiss her again.

Before long, Saoirse moved rhythmically against Cassiopeia's hand, and broke the kiss off suddenly.

"P-pia!" Saoirse gasped, "I'm going to-"

Hot fluid sprayed up at Cassiopeia's chest and belly while Saoirse cried out, bucking wildly between Cassiopeia's legs. The bucking went on for several seconds before Saoirse's body slackened, and she nuzzled back between Cassiopeia's breasts, purring softly.

Cassiopeia held Saoirse for a few minutes, waiting for her to catch her breath. They were both soaked, and though it was warm in the bathroom, the fan was on and it was starting to cool them off. In response, Saoirse pulled Cassiopeia closer, her eyes closed like she was about to doze off. Cassiopeia brushed one of Saoirse's ears again, and found it warm to the touch.

"Are you falling asleep?" asked Cassiopeia, breaking the silence.

Saoirse peered up at Cassiopeia from her cleavage and nodded her head. "Yeah. I haven't come that hard in a long time, and I've never squirted like that before...I still have to pee though," she snorted.

"It felt like you needed it," agreed Cassiopeia. "Wanna mark me?" At that, Saoirse sat upright, blushing and wide-eyed.

"Really? You'd let me?"

Cassiopeia kissed Saoirse's forehead. It made Saoirse's ears twitch. "Of course. Let's get up, though. The shower takes a minute to warm up, and we can get our clothes into the wash while we wait."

Cassiopeia's washer sat across from the sink in one of the cupboards in the wall. Cassiopeia started the shower and peeled off her soaked jeans, depositing them in the wash. Saoirse pulled off her khakis and did the same while Cassiopeia tested the shower with her hand. It was nice and hot, so she stepped back and pulled her hair out of its braids.

"Pia?" said Saoirse. She stood naked in front of the toilet, looking oddly shy.

"Yeah?"

"If I'm going to mark you, I need to do it soon." Saoirse crossed her legs and pawed her clitoris. "I don't mean to rush you but I can't hold it much longer."

Cassiopeia sat down on the floor against the tiled wall opposite the shower. Saoirse stood over her with her half-erect clit pointing at a hard angle toward Cassiopeia.

Saoirse seemed shy again, fumbling and rubbing at herself. Her flow started as a fast, bright yellow drip, but trailed off for a moment. Saoirse took a deep breath.

"Can I help?" asked Cassiopeia.

"Just a sec, I've got this," said Saoirse. She spread her legs a little on either side of Cassiopeia and took another long, controlled breath. "Here it comes-"

Saoirse let go all at once, hosing down Cassiopeia's breasts. Cassiopeia couldn't help touching herself again, though she was too tired to go any further than that.

"Ahh, finally," murmured Saoirse.

For how strong it was, Saoirse finished quickly. She helped Cassiopeia to her feet before they stepped under the shower.

Cassiopeia finished showering first, and cleaned up the urine with a squeegee. Fifteen minutes later, she and Saoirse were finished showering and dried off. Cassiopeia let Saoirse use one of her nightshirts, and they curled up on the couch underneath a thick blanket. Cassiopeia had meant to put on a movie, but when she went to ask Saoirse what she'd like to watch, she saw that Saoirse was already asleep, cuddled into her shoulder. Cassiopeia made herself comfortable and let sleep overtake her, listening to the quiet humming of the washer in the next room.