A/C Trouble

Story Info
Girlfriend gets naughty with repairman.
2.5k words
4.1
11.1k
19
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crainiac7
crainiac7
21 Followers

Lola and I had been together for over a year. We had a great sex life and were very open and honest about what we liked and what our fantasies were. She knew that I liked it when she got a bit of attention from other guys. I explained to her that it was a compliment to me that other men found her attractive, so I always encouraged her to be flirtatious when the opportunity arose.

Let me just describe Lola for you. She is a gorgeous brunette with bright blue eyes. She stands only 5'2", but has amazing curves. Her tits are really big for someone her size, but are all natural. She has tight little legs that come up to perfectly curvy hips and a booty that just pops!

Summer had just started and we were struck with a bit of a heat wave. She turned the system on when she left for work that morning. Lola is currently taking college classes as well and returned home early in the afternoon to attend an online class and found that the house was swelteringly hot. She called for a service technician and as luck would have it, there was one in the area that was just finishing up a job and could come by to check it out. She messaged me and told me that her air conditioning wasn't working, but someone should be over to work on it soon.

Lola doesn't do that well with too much heat, so she dressed down a bit. She took off the jeans and shirt she'd been wearing at work and pulled on some short shorts and a tank top. Her boobs had been sweating so much she decided to pull off her bra as well and got a fan out to help cool her.

A short time later she heard a ring at the doorbell. Being so hot, she didn't really think about what she was wearing. She opened the door and was greeted by a handsome man in his mid thirties. She could see that he was kind of shocked at what she was wearing. "Hi!, My name is Jim. I heard you were having some issues with your A/C?"

Lola realizing the look on his face became a little self-conscious and tried to fold her arms across her chest. She could feel that her nipples were hard from having the fan blowing on her and realized just how much he had been able to see.

"Yes! I'm so glad you were able to come so quickly," she replied. "Follow me and I'll show you where the unit is."

As Lola led him through the house Jim said "No problem, glad I could stop by. It really is pretty hot in here, but I see you're doing your best to stay cool."

Lola blushed a little and said, "Yeah, sorry about that. I just didn't think about it before I answered the door."

"Oh, I don't mind at all!"

Lola saw him look her up and down hungrily before their eyes met. "Well, as long as you don't mind I guess" she replied with a smile.

===================================================================================

A couple hours later as I was about to get off of work, Lola messaged me and said that she wanted to come over and tell me about her afternoon. When she arrived she looked pretty hot and flushed in the cheeks. I said, "I thought an A/C guy was going to come fix it for you this afternoon. No luck?" We sat down on the couch while she filled me in.

She replied that he was actually able to fix it, but there was more. She knew I liked hearing about when guys would flirt with her, so she continued on. "Well, when the guy showed up I was only wearing a tank top and shorts. He seemed to like that."

"Oh?! I'm sure he did" I replied with a smile. "Was he flirting with you?" I felt nervous knots in my stomach and a shot of excitement run through my body as I anticipated what she might tell me next.

"Would it be okay if he had?" she said teasingly.

I made a bit of a nervous laugh and said "Of course. You know I don't think there's anything wrong with a little harmless flirting."

"He did seem to like what I was wearing. I showed him where the A/C unit was and then went to get him and myself a cold glass of water."

"You are always a gracious hostess."

"I have to admit that I did like the way he was looking at me, so I didn't bother changing. When I got back to Jim...that's what his name was...he was halfway in the unit. He asked if I would be kind enough to give him a hand for just a second. He had reached one side of a bolt he needed to loosen, but couldn't quite reach the other. He asked if my hands might be able to get in there. There really wasn't much room, so I kind of had to get in close to him to also reach up inside the A/C unit."

"Oh" I replied. "Were you touching him" I said.

"It was in such a tight space. Yeah, I actually had to press my body against his in order to get in there. While we were trying to figure out how best to make it work he pulled one of his arms down and his sleeve caught on the strap of my tank top pulling it down a bit. I know he didn't do it on purpose as he was still focused on the work in front of him. We were pressed together so tightly that I couldn't really pull it back up. The friction of his shirt on me was really making my nipples hard. Anyways, I was finally able to reach in far enough and get the other wrench on the bolt so he could loosen it up. As we got back out of the unit he looked down and saw my breast hanging out of my shirt with my nipples hard as a rock. I quickly pulled my shirt back in place, but it really wasn't doing much since all the effort had gotten me all sweaty in the hot garage and my shirt was almost see-through from being wet.

"Thanks for the help" he said. My cheeks got all rosy from embarrassment. But I went ahead and offered him that cold water. As he was sipping on his drink he made the comment that he wished he could have a helper like me with him every day. He said he certainly wouldn't mind the heat if he had me to look at.

"I just told him I was flattered and then left him to his work."

"So was that the end of it then?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly." Lola replied looking slightly ashamed.

"What do you mean" I pressed her to continue.

"It took him about a half hour to fix the unit. I just sat on the couch and tried to work on some of my homework. When he came back inside he said that it should be working properly now, but it'll take a little bit of time to catch up since it was so hot inside. Then he said he'd just stick around a little longer to make sure the vents started blowing cold air. I invited him to sit down while he waited. He sat down right next to me. I wasn't really expecting that, but I figured there's no harm in that. He asked if I minded if he took off his overshirt since it was so hot. I told him that's fine. He was just wearing a tank top underneath his work shirt. He was so close I could smell his musk. You know how I like that scent."

"I do." I said.

"Then he told me it's a shame that we have to be so hot and sweaty without really having a reason for it. I just gave him a smirk because I understood his innuendo. I said "I know what you mean". His masculine scent and hard body just had me feeling a little more flirtatious."

"So what happened next?"

"Well, then he just leaned in a kissed at my neck. I was thinking this isn't supposed to be happening, but it felt so nice. He kissed up to my cheek, then looked at me. I think he must have seen that I wasn't giving him any resistance, so then he kissed me on the lips."

"Damn babe! That's pretty hot." I replied. I felt a twinge of jealousy as she was telling me she had made out with this guy pretty passionately, but at the same time I was also feeling excited and found myself getting hard.

"Did it stop with just some making out?" I pressed on knowing full well that once she gets started, she just can't help herself.

"Well, he started feeling my breasts and playing with my nipples while we were making out. Then he reached down to my thighs. It guess it must have been instinctual, but I just opened my legs up and gave him access to work his way up my leg. He started massaging my pussy outside of my thin little shorts. He could feel the heat and dampness through them. God I was getting so fucking wet."

As Lola was telling me all this I had started rubbing on her leg like she was telling me Jim had done. And just like the story she was recounting, she also spread her legs for me. I could feel how excited she was becoming by telling me about this.

"Then he reached down inside by shorts and starting playing with my bare pussy. He found my clit right away and I started squirming on his hand. I could feel that he was hard with his legs pressed against mine. I was just so heated up that I wanted to see what it felt like. I reached over and put my hand on his cock. It felt so large and hard in his pants. I told him he should just take it out. He quickly unzipped and pulled his pants down. His hard cock sprung up as his underwear finally broke free of it. I reached over and grabbed it and guided him into my mouth. I felt so dirty for doing it, but at the same time it was just animal instinct and I knew that you would understand."

"Anyways, the rest just kind of happened so quickly. While I was sucking his cock, he press down on my shorts a bit and I just helped pull them off of myself. Then he stood me up and bent me over the couch. I was thinking, am I really going to let this happen? He gave my ass a hard smack and I felt my juices just start flooding my pussy. He put his face down by my ass and told me he could smell how excited I was. Then he commenced licking me from behind. My clit was on fire honey"

"I have no doubt." I said. I was getting so excited by all of this that I just had to free my own cock. Seeing that I was so turned on by this, Lola continued on with her story.

"I was so turned on that I ended up having an orgasm within just a few minutes. I was just bent over the couch having this mind-blowing orgasm. Then he stood up and I could feel him sliding his cock along the folds of my pussy. I was dripping so I'm sure his cock was just getting covered in my juices. Then I heard him let out a moan as he slid his cock inside my tight pussy."

"Holy shit" I replied. "Really?!" I reached down and pulled Lola's shorts off as she told me more.

"He started pounding my pussy with his cock and told me he could tell I was a horny little slut that needed fucked hard as soon as he saw me."

"What did you say?"

"I couldn't deny it. I said "I am a dirty slut! Take my pussy! Fuck me hard!"

I was rubbing Lola's pussy now and I could tell she was SUPER wet from all of this.

"All the dirty talk pushed be over the edge and I started cumming on his big cock. I was moaning and he just kept hammering away at me. Then he said he was going to cum soon."

"Where did you tell him to finish?!"

"His cock felt sooo good buried in my pussy. I didn't want the feeling to stop so I just told him to cum in me."

It was then that I realized that it wasn't just her juices that had her so wet this afternoon. I didn't think that'd be likely since she's not on birth control, but I asked again just to confirm, "You let him cum in you?!"

"I did baby. I just couldn't help it. I wanted to feel his cock pulsing inside me."

I was so turned on by all this that I pulled Lola's legs up and to the edge of the couch and started kissing down her leg. She tried to stop me, saying I didn't have a chance to clean up. But I didn't care, I wanted her pussy now. I licked along her folds and as her flower opened up to my tongue, I could taste her pussy, along with a distinct slightly salty taste that confirmed what she was telling me. As I continued going down on her, Lola's mind felt like it was on fire with the thoughts of having just fucked a random stranger and now having her man take her right afterwards. Her mind was telling her she isn't supposed to do things like this, but her body was telling her it was so worth it.

As these thoughts were coursing through her brain, she exploded with an orgasm on my fingers and tongue. Once her orgasm subsided I pulled her up and told her now I was going to fuck her like the dirty slut she is too. I bent her over the coffee table and quickly slid my cock into her freshly used cunt. I could feel the smoothness of Jim's cum working as a lubricant as I began pumping in and out of her. I smacked her has hard and asked her if that's what she likes the most? Being taken like a filthy whore. She screamed back "Yes, fuck my cunt hard. I'm your dirty slut daddy. I did it for you!" As I kept pounding her in front of the living room window, in the back of my mind I also knew she did it for herself as well. She loved the feeling of taking that random man's cock knowing that it's taboo to do when you love someone else. And I loved her for being true to her horny nature. She has an insatiable sex drive, but in the end, it's my pussy 🙂

crainiac7
crainiac7
21 Followers