All Comments on 'A Captive Audience'

by confessionsandwhispers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

You indicated John was smaller than "Fred". But that doesn't matter to someone holding a gun. I would have bided my time, tracked down where Fred lived then "visited" him one night. Fed would be luck to still be a man, after I'd finished with him. Certainly a cripple with his knees blown out!

As for the slut, whose name we don't get to see, a drugged drink would be followed by a gang-bang at a local gang HQ, would work wonders. The only issue would be making sure things wouldn't be traced back to me!

Yeah, I'm a sore loser, particularly if THAT type of thing had been done to me. Laugh at that, why don't ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely premise.

But sex is all too mechanical. And lacks details. Lots of step-by-step details of, for example, the blowjob. And dialog during it between the blower and the blowee.

And many more details about John's watching and reacting.

Had real potential.

Three stars.

velcro_zippervelcro_zipperabout 1 year ago

Love the naughty attitude! Sometimes, you just need to try something unexpected.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

You didnt finish the story, what happened to John after Fred left? Did you take care of him, or just dismiss him? What was his reaction upon getting free from his tape confinement? Did John think you guys were exclusive, did this cause him to break up with you? Was he furious, how did you know he wouldnt get physical when you freed him? Finally, dont you think that was a bit mean of a way to break up? Honestly a woman who could do this is not marriage material, I can see why you never told hubbby. You should be ashamed of your actiionsl

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Chapter two where both Fred and asshole girl have their lives ruined would be a fun read.

It's not like John is just going to sulk and leave quietly. Asshole was going to have to release him eventually, then deal with the criminal charges and wrath of a humiliated man .

This deserves the FTDS treatment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this, sounded believable, if you're a particular kind of (young) person. More please!

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

Now this was a good submission. It reads like an autobiography. I do have some other thoughts on it if you need a proof reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconfessionsandwhispers@confessionsandwhispers
Just a vent for loosely-based-on-a-true-story confessions, (not all my own). I very broadly give friends and confidants the benefit of the doubt, and at the end of the day take inspiration from whatever I like or find interesting. While I try to faithfully report core events (...