A Case of Sleep Paralysis Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex has returned home, but things get a lot stranger.
3k words
3.61
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"Oh, it's good to be back home," I said, as I threw my bag onto my chair. I had just finished my second year at college and I had promised my parents that I would spend the holidays with them. Usually I would spend the holidays with my friends or my girlfriend but after my Mum claimed that she hadn't seen her little boy in almost a year, I finally gave in and promised to come home.

"Goodnight Alex, I'm so glad your home," My Mum's voice sang from downstairs.

"Night Mum," I said as I threw on some boxers and an old baggy shirt. I looked myself over with my bedroom mirror. My friends always teased me, saying that I had feminine features. It was true though. Despite being 20 years old, I didn't have a single hair on my body and my girlfriend did always say I had really soft lips. Well enough self-doubt for one night, I thought to myself. I collapsed onto my bed. Hopefully I can finally get a good night's sleep.

I woke up in a cold sweat, I knew what that meant. I looked towards the foot of my bed as I saw two creatures begin to form. Ever since I was 6, I've had nightmares of these creatures. Grey and Black I'd call them. The creatures had a humanoid appearance and were both at least 7 feet tall, one had skin that was slate grey and one had skin that was black as the night sky. They wore identical waist high sashes. They were both extremely muscular, their biceps and abs rippled under the glow of the moonlight. Their faces were covered by featureless white masks, except for two slits where their grey lifeless eyes rested. Usually these creatures would appear, watch me for about 5 minutes and then disappear again but this time I could feel something was different. For the first time in 14 years, Grey moved so I did what any logical person would do, I screamed. I expected a rush of footsteps and my parents to open the door but nothing happened. Why couldn't they hear me, I thought as Grey approached closer until he was inches from my face. I could see something bulging underneath his sash. I tried to get up and run but I couldn't move, I was frozen in place.

"They can't hear you little Lexy," a deep voice boomed across the room, as Black ripped the covers off my body and threw them across the room.

"We've been waiting a long time for this little Lexy, we thought you had forgotten about us." Another voice echoed as Grey ripped the shirt off my body like it was a piece of paper.

"This isn't real," I yelled. "I'm having a nightmare, I'm going to wake up,"

"Not tonight, Lexy" Black stated as he unbuckled his sash and let it drop to the floor.

I shuddered at the sight of it, his cock was as black as his skin and had to be 10 inches long and at least 4 inches wide, it was smooth as marble almost like it had been sculpted. Black began to stroke his cock as it began pulsating, almost as if it was excited of what was to come.

"You've been working out, little Lexy, I definitely appreciate that," Grey said as his large fingers ran along my pale chest.

"What do you want with me?" I yelled. "Why can't I move?"

"I've cast a spell on you Lexy, only submissive movements will work and as for your first question, we're hear to fuck you Lexy, all night. We were supposed to have you on your 18th birthday but you moved away before that could happen. But now that your back, we are going to fuck you and make up for those 2 years that you've eluded us." Grey unbuckled his sash, and his cock sprang up inches from my face. Grey's cock was even bigger than Black's. It was almost 14 inches long and at least 6 inches wide, its dark grey tone illuminated by the moonlight. It had thick veins running along it, and it twitched, almost as if couldn't control itself.

I tried to scream, run, fight back but nothing happened. Grey crossed over and sat on my stomach, I could feel the air being trapped in my lungs. Grey lifted his cock and began pressing it against my lips.

"Suck my fucking cock," Grey growled.

I began to cry, and with no other option, I opened my mouth sealing my fate. Grey didn't hesitate, he pushed his cock into my mouth with his right hand, and gripped my hair with his left. I rolled my tongue over the head of his cock and bobbed my head up and down his shaft, trying to please this monster. Grey threw his head back and groaned with pleasure.

"This was so fucking worth the wait, your mouth feels fucking amazing" Grey laughed as he began to force more of his cock down my throat. My jaw was aching, being stretched further and wider than it ever had before. I couldn't breathe. I knew that if Grey forced any more of his shaft down my throat, I wouldn't be able to survive the night. If there was only some way to deal with the rest of his cock. Instinctively I clasped both my hands around his shaft and began to pump up and down.

"Good boy, looks like you figured it out," Grey laughed.

He was right, I could only move submissively. These monsters were controlling me, they were going to use my body in anyway they wanted as there was nothing more I could do. The bed creaked as Black climbed on. He began rubbing his big black cock against my bare feet.

"Such dainty little feet," Black laughed. "You could swear they belong to a girl.

"Our Lexy was always such a little slut, it's only been 5 minutes and he's already willingly giving me a handjob." Grey retorted back.

I couldn't believe it; these monsters were going to use every part of my body for their pleasure.

"Let me see those pretty brown eyes," Grey growled. I didn't know what those monsters would do if I didn't follow their commands. So, with no choice I looked up at Grey, as he began to fuck my throat. "Fuck, I'm going finish already," Grey thrusted forward 10 of his 14-inch cock down my throat, his heavy balls slapping up against my chin and began to cum like a hose. I started to cough, pounding my fists against his muscular thighs.

"Not a chance Lexy, you're going to swallow it like the good boy that you are."

With no choice, I swallowed his load, it tasted good, almost sweet like honey. What the fuck was wrong with me, did I actually like the taste of his cum? Grey laughed, "Don't worry, Lexy. I'll have a lot more for you in a bit." It was almost as if he had read my mind.

"You were right," Black laughed, "He is a little slut," Black grabbed both of my feet in his hand and pulled me towards him. He lifted my legs and rested them against his chest.

"Keep your thighs together Lexy," Black ordered. I nodded almost instinctively; I knew by now that there was no way I was getting out of this.

"Good boy, you look so fucking hot with cum dribbling from your mouth." Black said as he forced his cock between my thighs. He began pumping away, the head of his cock emerging out of his foreskin as he began to fuck my thighs. The sight of Black dominating me, his cock in between my thighs, the contrast of his dark skin against my pale skin. I couldn't believe I was thinking this but it was actually turning me on.

"Oh fuck," Black said as he stood up, pushing my legs back down onto the bed. His head almost hit the ceiling but he didn't care, he aimed his cock towards me and furiously began to stroke at his cock. Black threw his head back, showering me with jizz. He covered my face in cum, I opened my mouth instinctively trying to swallow as much of his juice as I could. He aimed his cock away from me and began to squirt it onto my chest and stomach. I couldn't believe it but I was actually disappointed that I couldn't swallow more of Black's cum. "Oh my god, it's so warm," I moaned softly.

"Holy Fuck, I can't remember the last time I came this much." Black moaned as he climbed over me and rested against the frame of my bed. I crawled towards him laying on my stomach and hungrily began slurping the rest of his cum from his flaccid shaft.

"Yes...good boy Lexy, you must be very hungry."

"Uh huh," I moaned as I licked up and down his shaft, using my right hand to stroke his hardening cock and my left to fondle his balls. My mind had finally broke, all I could think about was drinking more of their delicious cum.

I felt Grey crawl up behind me, and remove my boxers, he skilfully placed his thick shaft between my ass cheeks and began to grind up against me. I playfully gave my ass cheeks a squeeze, trapping his cock between them. Grey moaned.

"Don't test me Lexy, you don't know how long I've waited to punish you." Grey groaned.

I looked back at him, my eyes defiant. "So, punish me then," I whispered.

Grey titled his head, almost surprised at my response. Even though he was wearing a faceless mask, I could tell he was grinning underneath. He snapped the fingers of his left hand, and his hand become dripping wet, almost as if he had dipped his hand in a pool of water.

"Wait, you aren't going to..." before I could even finish my sentence, Grey had shoved two of my fingers into my asshole.

"Oh my God..." I moaned. Grey began to speed up, his fingers almost a blur. I had never felt such pleasure before in my life.

"Don't forget about me, little Lexy," Black laughed as he forced his cock backed into my mouth. I slurped up and down his shaft, it took both of my hands just to grasp his cock. Black grabbed my hair and pulled me down to the base of his cock and yelled as more of his delicious cum exploded in my throat. The sensation of Black's cum going down my throat combined with Grey fingering my ass like there was no tomorrow was too much for me. My hips bucked and I orgasmed, cum shooting from my shaft. I had never had an orgasm that intense before.

"Holy shit, little Lexy finally popped." Black said panting. "Don't blame you, I think I'm going to have a little lie down." Black gently lifted his cock out of my mouth and lay down on the floor alongside my bed.

My heart was pounding, I couldn't believe it, these monsters had made me cum more than I ever have in my entire life. I didn't even have time to recover as I felt something big press against my ass.

"Wait...I've never had anything there before, and you're far too big, please don't" I begged. Grey wrapped his muscular arm around my throat and pulled me towards him.

"I've waited two years for this Lexy, I'm going to fuck your brains out whether you want me to or not." Grey growled in my ear as he began to push his way inside my virgin asshole. Oh, fuck he's so big I thought. He's going to impale me. I felt his cock go deeper and deeper. I cried out; the pain became almost unbearable. I tried to squirm away but Grey's spell prevented me from escaping. Grey had somehow managed to force all of his 14-inch cock inside my ass. Grey moved his hips slowly making sure to break me in as gently as possible. Despite the pain, my body betrayed me, I began to bounce up against his cock, matching his gentle thrusts.

"Fuck me Grey, please. I want you to fuck me." I moaned.

"Aww, how cute, my little slut has a nickname for me." Grey stated. His laugh booming through the room.

"I am your little slut, please cum inside your little slut, pretty please." I whimpered.

That set Grey off, he began to pounding away at my virgin hole, which was getting wider and wider with each thrust. The pain turned to pleasure as my body adjusted to Grey's massive shaft. I could feel his heavy balls slapping up against my own I was practically screaming in pleasure. Luckily Grey's magic had isolated my room. I couldn't imagine my parents' reaction if they saw a 7-foot giant pounding away at their son's ass, with him screaming, urging the monster to go faster and cum inside him. Grey kept his promise, he had managed to fuck my brains out. The only thing on my mind now was pleasing his cock.

Grey slammed his cock balls deep into my ass for a final time, I felt it pulsating inside me before erupting like a volcano. I felt his load seeping deep inside me. Grey pulled his cock out and collapsed beside me. I snuggled against his muscular body and looked back at my asshole trying to see the extent of the damage. My anus was bright red and gaping wide, exposing my anal cavity, which was currently filled to the brim and leaking out cum. Grey's cock was now resting on the back of my thigh, even now his cock was still leaking cum onto my leg. There was no point trying to run, I finally realised the truth, I wanted these monsters to fuck me. I needed them to.

"Come here little Lexy," Black's voice boomed from the floor. "I think it's my turn to try out that ass. I had completely forgotten that Black was even there. "Please, I just need a minute to rest." I whimpered.

"Sorry Lexy, our time's almost up and I need to try that ass out at least once." Black retorted. I got up, I moved Grey's cock off me giving it a quick kiss before standing up over Black.

"I want you to sit on top of me little Lexy," Black ordered, his cock standing straight up. I squatted over Black's cock so that just its head entered my ass. I placed my hands against his muscular chest for balance, my pale hands a beautiful contrast to his dark skin and lowered myself about two inches before going back up again.

"Ugh, you're such a fucking tease Lexy," Black growled. I giggled, lowering myself onto his shaft before coming back up again. "Alright enough," Black grabbed my waist with both of his hands and slammed his cock into my ass. After the pounding I took from Grey, Black's cock had no problem going balls deep into my ass. However, that sensation was too much for me again, as cum exploded from my throbbing shaft, all over Black's chest.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too." I said, still shocked at how fast and intense that orgasm was.

"It's okay little Lexy, now you can lick it off," Black laughed. I giggled, and lowered my tongue onto his abs and began to lick my cum off his sculpted stomach. If you had told me a day ago, that I would be licking my own cum off the chest of a monster while his cock was balls deep in my ass, I would have called you crazy but now I couldn't get enough. I licked up and down Black's chest while stroking my fingers over his muscular body. Black moaned, clearly enjoying the treatment I was giving him and honestly, I would have kept going until I felt a second cock entering my ass.

"Wait...I could barely take you one at a time. Please Grey let me at least take you in my mouth." I pleaded.

Grey and Black laughed. Black grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them even wider allowing Grey to push the head of his cock into my ass. I dug my fingernails into Black's shoulders trying to prepare for the onslaught that was to come. Grey and Black nodded at each other before slamming their cocks deep into my ass. I screamed, a mix of the highest pleasures and the highest of pains rocked my body as the two of them began to pound away at what I was probably guessing my ruined asshole. I didn't even know how this was physically possible, how was I able to take 2 of the largest cocks I've ever seen in my ass? Maybe Grey's magic had altered my body, honestly, I didn't care. I just wanted the two of them to pound me forever. "Oh fuck," Grey and Black groaned as they began to fuck me faster. I knew they were going to finish soon.

"Wait... I want you two to cum in my mouth, please." I whimpered as they pumped away. Grey got up lifting me off Black's cock, and placing me gently onto the floor. Black got up and stood next to Grey, I got on my knees and put my left hand on Black's cock and my right on Grey's and began pumping away furiously. I opened my mouth wide, sticking my tongue out. Black and Grey threw their heads back as their cocks erupted one final time, they're cum splattering all over me. I swallowed greedily, eager to taste the sweetness again. I glanced over at the clock, it was almost 6am.

"I can't believe you two managed to fuck me all night," I grinned wiping the cum off my face with the back of my hand.

"Well we did promise too," Black laughed.

"Don't worry, we'll be back tonight as well." Grey said.

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into.