All Comments on 'A Cavity Search Gives New Pleasures Ch. 02'

by Jacko_Lantern

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
eros991133eros9911337 months ago

Love this story! A part 3 would be great, but if not, this isn't a bad place to end

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

I have to agree with eros991133, a third chapter would be great, but this did kind of feel like it was a HEA ending and it was a really nice one at that. Well done!

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

This is a beautiful exploration of two beautiful, sexy men exploring the options of a new relationship. I love it and look forward to hearing more!

dnsontndnsontn7 months ago

Scorching hot and deeply erotic. TBC is great news!

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lantern7 months agoAuthor

eros991133 & MarcLuciFer - Thank you so much for your feedback! I can definitely see where you're coming from. I had intended to continue the story but I can see that this would also be a good stopping point.

Right now I'm working on getting my eBooks finalized, so that's where all my creative fuel is being aimed atm.

I'll keep these two characters in mind though and if some inspiration hits in the early morning then I'll jot it down ^_^

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lantern7 months agoAuthor

BlueEyes1969 & dnsontn - Thank you so much for the kind words <3 I'm really hoping I'll get some more ideas for these two in future but for now it's on pause till other projects are underway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God this was so hot and so damn cute

darthatheosdarthatheos5 months ago

I'm still hard. This isn't a criticism of you, but something I've noticed. 8" cocks are everywhere on this site I'd like more worship of regular sized cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Love it!!!!! Very cute and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Oh WOW!!! Such an exciting, hot, erotic and sexy story!!! It makes me wish I could meet these two!! Your imaginative writing and ability to hold our interest until the very end is absolutely wonderful!! You have given us a fantastic relationship, built on trust and dreams. Please don't let this be the end of the story! We would like to know how this love story continues! Does Jimmy get an answer to his earlier question of whether Sam has ever bottomed! Do Jimmy and Sam move in together and build on what they have enjoyed of each other? Do they get married? Please don't tear up such a great storyline with some tragedy that leaves us all in tears, that would just defeat the purpose of the beginning of this love story. I hope there is many more chapters devoted to the love of Sam and Jimmy!!!!! Thank You!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacko_Lantern@Jacko_Lantern
Patreon.com/JacklynFox Amazon.com/author/jacklynfox Instagram: jacklynfoxauthor Hello my beloved readers, Some of you may remember a story of mine called Lockdown Frustration. It made it to #29 on the Gay Male top list. I took it down a couple months ago and have reworked it...