A Challenged Woman's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A fiction story based on my life as a disabled woman.
2.2k words
4.31
5.8k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ' A challenged woman's love ' stories, contrary to my Handicapped love series, are fictional. Mostly inspired by moments, dreams and experiences I had as a disabled woman. I guess we all have these moments when imagination takes over our minds. I just happen to have a lot of time and very few outlets. But writing is one of them. I hope you enjoy.

Robert.

I wake up to the sound of the coffee machine and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. It is 6:30 am and it is still quiet outside. The morning sun is shining, whispering light through the curtains. Robert is careful not to make too much noise but I like to hear what he does and his concerness not to wake me up. After about 30 minutes he comes into the bedroom, kisses me on my cheek and puts the bed more straight. While leaning on the bed his hand strikes the side of my breast.

He puts a tray with a cup of coffee and 2 sandwiches next to my bed and asks if I need something. My home nurse will come no sooner than 9:30. I am fully awake and would rather be in my wheelchair. He helps me into it and wraps me in my cozy blanket. His hands go around my braless breasts in order to straighten the blanket but it is obvious he wants just a brief touch of my femininity. He is still shy, even after over 2 years of being a couple. I love his shyness, it gives me a feeling of dignity, being respected and special.

It was November 2018 when I suddenly got a message from Robert on my dating profile. He lived in the same city and wanted to chat. I agreed and we did so for a couple of days. It was clear Robert was extremely shy and thought he didn't fit into society. Partly because it was hard for him to have a conversation with a stranger, especially a woman, and partly because he thought his interests were far from what most people, especially women, wanted to talk about.

His social life was only online. Chatting with computer nerds all over the world about hacking, crypto currency and developing and planning cyber attacks to organizations they thought were evil. Going outside the darknet into the internet for him was basically a big step into the dangerous 'normal' world. A world of which he didn't know the rules about, or how to act, to communicate.

I remember quite some silent moments while chatting and it was hard for him to talk about himself. For me on the other side it was easy to talk about myself. There was never any judging or inappropriate comment, and he could surprisingly well relate and understand my situation. Of course I wondered; why me? and I asked him straight away. There was only a shy, typical Robert reply: he thought seeing my profile he might be attracted to me. The answer to what that attraction was came when we first met.

He was extremely nervous and like someone who told himself over and over again not to stare at my boobs, that was exactly what he did. For me that was actually a big relief and kind of a compliment. There is a lot to dislike about my body but if you are into big breasts I can provide for that. My disability was not a big issue but a reason for Robert to be even more shy as he didn't know how to act, and therefore partly freezed. Basically he only followed me and didn't come up with any initiative. Later on he explained he didn't know what was appropriate or possible and so he freezed.

We had some very nice dates and although i didn't know him that well i could tell he loosened up bit by bit. Eventually telling me things I knew were hard for him to share. There had been very few women in his life. As a student he had a girlfriend for several years but it ended when things should have become serious, and he wasn't ready for that. He was single for more then 10 years and i doubt he had a lot of sex in that time. Maybe for that reason he got physical real fast.

The first kiss was during our 3rd date. We went to the cinema, I can't remember which movie it was. In our town there is only one movie theater accessible by wheelchair so we just had to take what was coming. The wheelchair spot is on the upper row. There were very few others and from the start I felt Robert was tense.

As the lights went down his hand touched mine. I looked over and Robert wasn't watching the movie at all, but straight into my eyes. He whispered something I couldn't understand, it sounded like: "you are beautiful". That moment I felt trapped in my wheelchair and hated it more than ever. I wanted to kiss him because I thought he wouldn't take the initiative but couldn't reach over. Robert also couldn't just bend over because my wheelchair is too wide and my lying position too high, much higher than someone sitting in a theater chair. But to my surprise and joy he did get up, bent over me and kissed me on my mouth. Our tongues went crazy, spinning around.

It was wet, dirty and delicious. A hand went down under my shirt, and the other was leaning on the headrest to keep balance. We kissed like this for maybe 10 or 20 minutes. Robert was so agitated, at moments I was afraid he would take out his penis to unload his tension with a few strikes. But thankfully he didn't and when all of a sudden he calmed down I wondered if he might spontaneously orgasmed in his pants. He sat down with his knees on his chair, resting his head on the backrest of my wheelchair next to my shoulder. In that position he couldn't see much of the movie, he just kept looking at me, while his hand was under my shirt, caressing and massaging my breasts, and by times going down over my belly.

Things got serious and physical quickly. Yet there were the troubles that come with my disability. My body is fragile and needs a lot of care. Due to my inability of bladder and bowel control, my obesity, immobile body and lifeless lower parts there is a lot to overcome before getting close. But Robert was in a rush and seemed constantly turned on when we were together. It gave me an incredible feeling of being longed for and it made me horny. So faster than i thought was appropriate to tell my caregivers or my mom, who always took care of me, we set up a secret sex date.

I gave Robert a spare front door key. After my mom got me all ready for the night I called him. We didn't know how things would work out, just to have a good time, enjoying each other. The excitement that day for what the night would bring, was a feeling I thought I never would experience. Like a horny teenager whose boyfriend sneaks in to make out the first time. But that was exactly what we did and Robert didn't disappoint me.

He was agitated and nervous and before I could tell him I was different, and maybe needed a manual or a warning of what to expect and what was possible he was on top of me. He jumped under the bed sheets and buried his face under my pajamas between my breasts. licking and squeezing them against his cheeks before he even took off his clothes.

My boobs are extremely sensitive and easily sexual aroused. My body was in a heat while my hand ran through his hair pushing him down. I have no feeling below but the thought and sight of a man, turned on by my body, my boobs and crotch was such a turn on I could hardly breathe. He pushed down my pants and opened my incontinence brief like he knew and expected it was there. I had to lift my belly and Robert went down, his face between my thighs. I didn't know what went on below but this sight, my body worth to be cherished, to be explored and enjoyed was the best sexual feeling i ever had and i never thought i would experience.

Robert went back up, licking and biting my big sensitive nipples leaving me mourning and then further up kissing me. I could smell myself, taste my privates in his kiss. To my own surprise I liked it, I cherished the taste of myself as a self love for a body I hated for such a long time.

While kissing me he unzipped his trousers and took them off in the most clumsy way. Later on I discovered some bruises on my legs and hips but I was as aroused and eager as he was. His body was more slim and muscular than I expected. His chest hair went down in a neat line to his crotch. His penis flipped straight forward as he took off his pants. Revealing a hairy long penis with a slightly angled, red jerk. I wanted to touch it, rub it but Robert was moaning hard making pumping movements with his hips, even though he was not near my vagina yet.

I lifted my belly as Robert lowered himself onto me and before I could even lead him inside me, he was pumping with a soft muted scream with every stroke. I don't think he was even inside me, but rather pumping between the skinfolds of my thighs, yet it was so amazing, so dirty and self pleasuring how he used and needed my body, my self, to get to the most satisfying and lustful orgasm i ever saw.

We kissed and touched for a while taking a good look at each other's bodies. His body is as perfect as mine is cracked, still he looked at me in awe. Weighing my boobs, circling my areolas and letting his fingertips slide over the little bumps around my nipples. I felt all nerves in my boobs come together like a web towards the skin under his finger. His penis was weakened but still big and not quite resting. It was full of cum and moist as I rubbed his foreskin up and down. I couldn't help but taste it. It was sweaty, masculine. The taste of strength.

He stayed with me that night, together in my bed with one arm and one leg around me. His face next to mine breathing his warm breath into my face. I stayed awake most of the night but when I woke up he was gone. The feeling came upon me that I wouldn't see him again when I saw the key I gave him. Maybe this was just a one time thing. He got what he wanted: a ons with a woman of his fantasy, but not his partner for life.

But in a message he wrote just before he left he said although we knew each other just for a short while he loved me and he saw a future for us together. He asked me if I felt the same way, if not he would be terribly hurt and sad but he would understand. He thanked me for the amazing night, which he would never forget, no matter what my answer would be. He sent me the message at 3:50 AM. As I was reading his message he came back online. I answered with a kiss and despite all the reticence and fears i felt with other men and for myself i answered:

"YES I love you and I would do anything to make our relationship work. The night was amazing and I never felt more like a woman as I did with you."

The modesty and inactivity he had shown before were all gone from that day on. Although he always knew he was good at his job and able to make a lot of money he didn't care until then. He quit his job and started his own firm as an IT specialist with a little shop for computer stuff. He could solve problems for companies with his computer logging in from home, saving them thousands of dollars. His knowledge has a price and he knows it and uses it.

He was able to buy a bungalow within a year and the inside was rebuilt completely to be accessible for my wheelchair. Now I go out, go to the shop and help people or take the phone when he is not around. Once or twice a year we go to big tech fairs and stay in fancy hotels. With the wheelchair Van Robert bought we can go everywhere we want.

Robert makes me feel needed, important and useful, with a purpose in life: making us happy. Smelling that coffee in the morning is the first happy moment of the day and usually many more follow.