A Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day after Anne left for work, I got a call from Lynn. She said that she made an appointment with the counselor for 10 today and she will pick me up in an hour and a half. I had to rush my shower but I did get in a quick shave on my legs. I dressed in a light gray dress that hit me at mid-thigh. White stockings, black two inch heels. I put a scarf of gray and green around my neck. I had on my pink bra and panties. I did my girls day out makeup added pink eyeshadow. I was just putting on my perfume when Lynn walked in, (Anne gave her a key sometime back) and said I look nice. I ran a brush thru my hair and fluffed it out over my shoulders. Lynn helped me to my feet turned me around saying I was beautiful today then kissed me lightly on the lips.

I told her I was a little scared about this Lynn just hug me said just be honest with Sue. We arrived at Sue's office I asked Lynn to stay, because she is my doctor now should know everything about me. Sue is a good looking woman about 40 with gray eyes brown hair with red highlights. Her figure is attractive, just a little extra few pounds but still nice. She stood about 5 feet 5 and about 145. We sat on love seats that faced each other. Sue started by asking what happened. I repeated my story to them as Sue took notes.

We talked for a few minutes then Sue asked if I had any sexual activities since the change. I sat quite for a few seconds then when I said some. Sue asked me to explain. I paused for a minute Lynn took my hand. I took a deep breath and started. I put everything in sequence every little detail. Sue would stop ask me how I felt about this and then I went on. After my long in-depth story. Sue took notes then she looked at me and said that she wants to review some points.

Sue said it sounds that when I had my encounters with the men, I did not seem to hold back. Sue asked if I was gay. I said I don't think I am. Sue said why, I am an adult and should know. I said that before the change, I would never have touched any man's cock and never would I even put one in my mouth. And if someone would say I would swallow cum that I sucked from a cock, I would have beat the shit out of him. Sue said but you did and you did not protest, you sounded like you actually enjoyed the act. I sat quite. Sue then asked about my childhood. She asked if I had anything in my past that would give her a clue about my sexual orientation.

I said that it was normal me chasing girls and trying to get in their pants in high school. Sue looked in my eyes and said I was hiding something. I said nothing. She moved over next to me put her arms around me she told me tell her everything. I said when I was about four or five maybe six, I once was playing dress up in my mother's room. I had on a nightie and was seen by my mother. She came in stopped my game and sent me to my bedroom. When my dad came home, she told him what happened. My dad took me into his room and said that I will never ever play like that again. Because if I did want to be a girl, he would cut off my peter so I can be a girl. I was scared that he meant it so I did not repeat that game.

After about three or four years I started to have dreams of me being sent into a machine that turned me into a girl then in my dreams I would dress up and play with dolls. Then when I was about 12, I found a pair of my sisters panties in the clothes basket in my room. She was older and the panties were nylon with lace on the legs and waist. I tried them on my cock got hard and I had my first orgasm. I washed out the panties hid them in my room, I would take them out from time to time put them on rub my hard little cock till I orgasm then wash them putting them back till next time.

Then about a year later my brother played high school football. My mom, dad, and sister would go to the games. I would opt out and stay home. After they left, I would wait for about a half an hour then go into my sisters bedroom and play dress up. After I pranced around some, I would take my panties out undress put my sisters things back then would go to the bathroom and jackoff using the panties.

About a year later I started to babysitting. I made quite a large number of clients they seemed to like the idea of a boy in the house when they were gone. When I sat for someone after I put the kids to bed. I would go into the women's bedroom and play dress up with her clothes. This went on till I was sixteen and got my driver's licenses. I got a part time job so I had money to finance my car gas and dates. Then started my girl chasing. Like every other guy did.

I had some good luck with the girls. Because most guys went straight for the pants, when they started to make out. I took my time I focuses on the girls breast. By first making out then I would kiss down their necks then slowly start to play with her breast. I never went for the panties till they took my hand and places it in their pants. This worked well for me the girls always said that I respected them and would let them make the first move. Most guys never knew that a girl wanted to be in control so she could be the one to let the guy get her prize. Even after I got married, I would still sneak one of my wife's slips out and masturbate with it and sometimes put it on. I trained myself to be a tentative lover and gentle.

Lynn says that Anne has said many times that I might not have the biggest cock but my lovemaking skills sent her in overload. That is why she never even thought of cheating or even swing with a man. Lynn told Sue that Anne was also bisexuality inclined in fact she and Anne have a lesbian relationship for many years. Then Lynn told Sue that back in high school she and I were an item. Everything I said about my lovemaking when I was in school was true. Lynn told Sue how she let me take her cherry when we were 16. But it was not till now that she know how I got her into her bed in her mother's house. She even gave me her panties that she was wearing that night.

I just looked at Lynn and then gave her a smile and a kiss. Lynn said that she has had many men in her bed over the years but none was as good or gentle as I was. She then said that she never knew till now why, She told Sue that she is bisexuality active and trend to go to women more than men, now she knows why. Sue looked at Lynn then to me and said that she wishes she could have met me back then when I still had my cock. Sue said now she understands how I could have changed my orientation so easily when it came to the oral sex.

She also said that I might resist the temptation of having a man use my body but that she believes that I will at some point let it happen. When I do that, will be ok a normal transition to complete my change of life as it is now. Sue said that I am going thru my sexuality transition of a teenagers but with the knowledge of a 30 year old woman. To put it better my body is 30 my sex drive is a 16 year old girl in overdrive. I asked how long will that last. Sue said she did not know but that it will pass with time and sexual encounters. The more encounter's with others, both female and males, then the faster it should pass. But there is a chance that I might just stay oversexed and need a lot of sex.

Sue asked how I was feeling now. I said better. She said no how are you feeling now. I said horny. That I need some release. Lynn stood up closed the curtains as Sue opened my dress. Pushed me onto my back as Lynn pulled down my panties. They both started to make me feel better with their fingers and tongues. We played for quite some time, all of us by the end, were naked and had used the others for multiple orgasm. It took us some time to sort out our clothes and panties to dress. It was worth it Sue is talented and Lynn is just as good. Lynn drove me home before she left she said she wants to play more. I said anytime but Anne needs to know before. Not about today, but before we play in the future.

My life settled into a routine Anne and I would sleep together almost every night. Unless she was staying overnight with Lynn or Peggy, she did that about once or twice a month. Those nights I might entertain myself by going to an adult movie theater. I would sit in a darker area watch the goings-on in the dark. I could see the pro's with their johns. Or the young age kids trying to sneak in to get a boner. Sometimes a man would sit next to me I would let him play with my titties, sometimes I would let him finger me. Other times I would give him a hand job, if he was really cutie or had a big cock, I would give him a blow job. Most of the blow jobs, I would have them cum on my face. But every so often I would suck him dry as he shot cum in my mouth. I never told Anne about these night.

Sue in one of our weekly office visits told me I needed to be exposed to more men. I know she is the only one that knows about this play time. She wants me to meet men in a nicer place and has tried to get me to date. But I still hold off on that. I also have Stan coming over every week on Wednesday with my new work assignment. Each time he is over he stays for about three hours. He knows that I won't let him fuck me, but we do make out and I suck him off. Sometimes we go to the guest bedroom I put on a sexy nightie we play in the bed.

I have let him hump my ass crack and shoot on my back or give him a tittie fuck. Just this week I rubbed my pussy over his cock cowgirl style till he shot his cum over my pussy outer lips. I rolled over as he licked me clean. Anne has walked in on us a few times with me sucking Stan, but she just goes to another room till he leaves. She knows I won't fuck him but most everything else.

So, for a year that was my sex life. Anne and we girls go out dancing, shopping, and other things. I do everything most women do. Get my hair and nails done, shopping, cooking, cleaning, go to baby showers and all that type of things. I have had my period every month like clockwork. The first was just three weeks after the change, I started the pill. My cycle is regular. I know two days before, my breast swell to C cups and I have to use a bigger bra or go without for the four days of my cycle. I ask Lynn why only four days and not a week like Anne. Lynn has told me some women have short flow days others last 9 days a week is just the average.

Anne was moody, I asked why, she finally told me that she has not had sex with a man for over a year, even that she enjoys our love making she thinks she needs a real cock sometimes. She still won't cheat on me. I asked her if I gave her permission would she. She said no. I then asked if I let a man fuck me with her in a threesome. She said she might. Then I asked about a swap party. She said she might as long as I watch her. I asked if I let Stan fuck me would she go out for a hard cock she said no.

So, the only way for her to be willing to have a man is if we are together. Once about three weeks later when I was on my cycle, Stan was over, Anne did help me with him by giving him a hand job. He shot his cum on my swollen titties. After he left Anne said she would do that from time to time but she really did not like Stan. Anne said that she would understand if I wanted to let a man fuck me just to find out how it felt that would be ok. Except for Stan, but for a steady date type of thing she would be pissed off. When Anne came home from her night with Peggy she asked if I went to the adult theater for my cum fix. I just looked at her. She smiled said she has known about that for a few months. That it ok but I need to be careful that could backfire and I could get rapped.

About a month later just after my cycle. Anne and I were at a party given by one of her friends from the office. We dress in one of our club dresses, did the date night makeup with really heavy perfume because it was to be an outdoor party. After we arrived, we started to dance with a couple of men and had a good time. We started drinking lightly. One of the guys asked me to dance a slow dance while I was on the floor the guy with Anne gave her a spiked drink that went to her head. When I returned, she was hanging all over the guy he started kissing her. She said she shouldn't but what the hell they sat down in the darken party room and started to make out.

My guy gave me a drink that was also spiked within five minutes we were in the same dark room making out. I saw Anne on the couch with her guy, she had her dress pulled down bra open hanging from one shoulder. She was kissing him and had his cock in her hand. I went over she looked up at me and said if I would let his friend do me, she would do this one. I was so spiked that I was horny the guy I was with had his hands under my dress rubbing my pussy. I told Anne we not at home and did not have any beds. The guy with me said he has a room upstairs it has a big bed. Anne said lets go "I need some cock it's been almost two years.

The guys took us up to the bedroom, it had two rooms but Anne said that she will only do it if we are together. So, the guys took us to the big bed. They had us do a striptease for them then they asked if we would give them a show. We were naked Anne pushed me onto the bed. She started to suck my pussy. She stopped and asked if I wanted a cock to fuck as bad as she does. I said I don't know, Anne said "bull shit you never been fucked by a man, you don't know what it is like, you need a cock, just do it so I can get fucked please". I kissed her and said ok just for you. I rolled over on the same bed told the guy to make me a woman.

He came over he got between my legs he had a large cock. He pushed me down I felt him enter me, I looked over to Anne, she had her legs high in the air the guy had is cock in her pussy. That was the last thing I could remember clearly. I do remember that I was fucking a guy on my back then on my knees and once Anne sucked the cum from my pussy. I had one guy fucking, one guy in my mouth, Anne talking dirty but most things were a bluer. I don't remember how we got home. but in the daylight Anne and I were naked in our bed. We both smelled of smoke and beer. We both had dry cum in our hair, on our skin.

I woke Anne she looked at me and said oh shit. We went to the bathroom got out both douche bags. We stepped in the shower. As we watched the flow we saw a large amount of cum flow out. Anne said that this had to be from more than on guy each. I said that we each had a guy, but this has more than two each. Anne said oh god we been raped and gangbanged. We douched three times before it ran clear. I asked if we should do our asses also. When we did, we found more cum. We did not shower. Anne called Lynn and we went in to her office. Lynn told us to bring the clothes with us they might have cum on them it was too bad we douched before we called. We both got tested and took shots and a day after pill. But because we started to clean up, we messed up any evidence of rape for a court. Anne said that now I was a real woman not the way it should have been but I did have a man cum in me. Too bad that I could not remember and have a fond memory of the joy of becoming a woman.

Two days later we got a thumb drive in the mail. We put it in a video started showing Anne and me half naked kissing and fingering each other. Anne said I never had a cock in my pussy, I should do it so she can get a good fucking it been so long. Someone off camera asked how long. Ann said two years with no cock. The voice said to bad. Anne said that I never had a man cum in my pussy. The mouth but not my pussy, that was most of the talking on the four hour video. Anne and I were on two beds. It showed both of us being fucked by different guys. Most of the time just one at a time, but near the end we were on the same bed, but each a different way around. So, we could kiss as a total of eight guys each took turns fucking us. Sometime one at a time, another time three. At one point Anne had one in her ass one in her pussy one in her mouth. The camera panned over. I was on my knees with one cock in my pussy from under me, one in my ass, one in my mouth and one in each hand. I had cum on my back.

A note was in the packet that said thanks for the fun enjoy the film we each have a copy. Anne called the friend that had the party and had her come over. She said that the rooms were not in her house. She did not know the guys we left with at around 8. She thought the way we acted that they were our boyfriends and that we were going out clubbing. She said she was sorry that we got raped like that but we left her house with the guys. She said Anne even gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and said good night as we left. We asked if she knew any of the guys on the film but it was hard because the film did not show the faces much and the guys you could see she did not know.

A few weeks later Stan called me and said that he needed to be out of town that his assistant will bring over my work for the week and just drop it off for him. I was horny. Anne has given me permission to freely have any partner I wanted but I had to call and ask first. The assistant was a good looking college guy he was really buff. Had a deep sexy voice. He stood over 6.6 and went over 250. When he came over, I invited him in and we talked for a while. His name was Steven. Since that party Anne and I have not had sex with anyone. After Steven arrived and we talked I found my pussy getting wet. I asked Steven to stay while I made the call. I called Anne showed her a picture of him on the phone and asked if it was ok for me to play all the way. Anne ask if I was sure I wanted to make him my official cherry picker. I said yes, Anne said that I should enjoy the experience and to call her back if he is done before she get home. I said thank you and that it was only 1:30. She said I should not rush it, have a good time and ended the call.

I went to the kitchen open a bottle of wine, grab two glasses, put them on a try. I was in one of Anne's day dresses, that on Anne was a little short, on me the hem was only two to three inches below my butt. I reminded me of a dress my sister had, the dress hem was so short that it came with panties made of the same material. So, when I walked in with the try, I stood between Steven and the table when I bent over to but the try down on the table, The dress hem raised Steven had an unobstructed view of my sheer tong style panties. Our back yard is on the south side of the house so the sun shines all day. With high fences, I can lay out naked my tan is line free and dark. So, I know that Steven got a good view of my well-shaped firm ass.

I sat down next to him; I asked him to pour the wine. As he sat up to reach the table, I moved a few inches towards his seat. His biceps were as big as my thighs. His back was strong broad shoulders made him look like a professional bodybuilder. So here is a big strong man that has a fantastic looking body, has a sexy deep voice that can wet your panties just saying hello, the good looks of a movie star, with blue eyes that can look into your soul. His short sleeve dress shirt was tapered and tight in all the right places. He was sitting on my couch pouring us wine.

When Steven sat back, we brushed our bodies. I asked Steven what Stan told him about me because he was bringing my work to me. He told me that Stan told him that I was 30 very attractive and quite friendly. Someone that could excite a man of any age. That I had a great figure, long red hair, jade green eyes that can hypnotize you, really nice legs, a sexy voice, and a smile that will melt your heart. Steven then added that Stan did not do me justice with that description now that he has met me. I said thank you your sweet.

We sat back I crossed my legs so that my foot could rub his leg. This brought me closer to his arm. I asked him to tell me about himself. He was shy hemmed and hauled a little bit. I put my hand on his leg and said come on. He stiffened up a little when I did. He kept looking at my hand as he talked. He started by saying he was raised by his mother; his dad was killed overseas when he was 7. He was an only child, because his mother loss she was overprotective of him while he was growing. So, he only had his mom for guidance till he was 12. During that time, he was a little feminine and was picked on by the kids.