A Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After six years her brother finally finished his long term construction project overseas and moved back to town. That's when he had a male role model in his life. His mom worked swing shifts as a nurse, so his uncle would pick him up at school they would spend time together. His uncle was a weight lifter and they would workout at the gym every day. When he hit his growth spirt he started to play football, he was 6.3 and 220. The coaches wanted him to be a lineman but when they found out that he ran fast he became a fullback. He was a stand out in high school got a full ride offer at three schools.

His school won the national championship the last two years he played. The coaches wanted him to go pro in his junior year but his uncle made him stay in school, saying that an education is forever sports end soon With three games left in his last year, he broke his ankle and that ended his chances for a pro career. Because of his full ride he finished his schooling. His uncle paid for him to get his masters in both engineering and architecture.

As he was talking, I first rubbed his thigh, then I moved my hand up and lightly used my finger to trace his ear. After he stopped talking, I said that is all very nice. But I wanted to know about him. I asked if he has a girlfriend. He said no because most women shy from him because of his size. He said that he is very shy and he stutters around women when he becomes excited. And that he has really never been with a woman that offend. He took a sip for wine. I moved my hand down to his lap as I kissed his ear. He started to say something but was stuttering.

I took his glass told him to just relax. I then kissed him on the mouth. He put his arms around me and kissed back. He stuttered that we should stop. I asked if he really wanted me to stop. He just shook his head. So, my next kiss I used my tongue as my hand squeeze his cock thru his pants. I then unbutton his shirt slid my hand over his chest. I broke the kiss moved onto his lap. We kissed again as I took his hand on my breast. He then took the initiative to open the front of my dress. We kissed as he used his hand on my body. I broke the kiss sitting back some and put his hands on the front clasp of my bra. His fingers were so big he could not open it. So, I did it for him. He then pulled me to him pushed my bra cups off and sucked my nipples. His right hand was squeezing my butt as he sucked my tit.

I held his head to me and did not notice his other hand finishing unbuttoning my dress. He pushed my dress off my shoulders it hung down my back. He pushed me back down on to the couch; he pushed my dress open. He licked and kissed his way down my body. His tongue left a wet trail from my neck, between my breast, he sucked my navel. With his teeth pulled my tong down so he could use his lips to pull my pubic hair. By this time, my nipples could cut diamonds. When his finger pushed the fabric of my tong into my pussy I exploded. My legs stiffened, my stomach quiver and I could not breath.

He looked in to my eyes when I could see again he said nice tattoo. He sat up pulled me to him, he kissed me this time. I was like a wet ragdoll. He stood and lifted me up into his arms. He asked witch way to my bedroom. I just pointed at the stairs. I put my arms around his neck my head to his chest as he carries me to my bedroom. As he carried me to my room my dress and bra fell to the floor by the couch. Once in the room he still holding me in one arm as he pulls the cover down. He sees my nightie on the bed and tells me to put it on. He puts me down; I pick up the nightie slide it over my head as it slides down, he says no panties.

He is sitting on the bed tells me to open his pants. I kneel down looking him in the eyes I reach out open his belt. I pull it off and toss it to the floor. Still looking in his eyes I start to pull down his zipper. He stops me tells me to use my teeth. I take the zipper tab in my teeth and pull the zipper down. As the pants open, I can see he is not wearing underwear. I pull on the pants legs they slide down his legs.

As I pull it takes a second for his cock to be completely visible. It springs up when free, his cock is as impressive as his body, over 9 inches long almost four inches round, uncircumcised. I move both hands up hold his hot flesh in my hand then push the foreskin down. The cockhead is large and split like a plumb, it has precum on the tip that gleams in the light. I move my tongue over the tip lick the cum. As I do that, he says "that is a good girl." I looked him in the eyes as I open my mouth and slide his cock in. I start to bobb my head up and down and suck him as hard as I can with this massive cock. He puts his hands on each side of my head as my mouth rides his cock down my throat. I bobb faster and faster his cock goes deeper and deeper down my throat. I start to hum as I suck, then when my rhythm brings my mouth to the top holding the head in my mouth his cock twitches exploding his cum into my mouth. His cum fills my mouth I need to sallow twice before it fills my mouth a third time. I hold his cock in my mouth till it softens, then as I release my mouth hold, I lick the cock clean. Still kneeling I remove his shoes, sox, and pants. Then I move up his body and pull off his shirt.

He pulls me onto the bed we kiss as we lay down. We cuddle for about half an hour just kissing and using our hands to explore each other's bodies. I still have my sheer green very short nightie on as we move higher on the bed. Steven moves me onto my back then takes a nipple in his mouth and sucks. I feel the fingers of his free hand enter my wet pussy. He sucks my nipples for over an hour as he works his fingers around the inside of my pussy. He finds my love spot and I cum in his hand. He has brought me to organum four times since I first sat on his lap. He moves his hand to my mouth I lick my cum from his fingers.

He then moves to lie next to me holds me in his arms as we drift off for a few minutes. Around an hour later he asked if he could fuck me. He asked so soft, so gentle I thought he sounded like a young boy asking for permission to do something. With his size and animal magnetism I would thought that he would just take what he wants. But his gentile nature made me want to give myself over to him and mother him hold him to give him my all, just to be with him. I kiss him and say yes you may, please use me as you want. I am yours with every part of my body.

As I lay there as he moves his mouth to my pussy as he licks to get me ready. He licks back up my body stopping to suck my nipple, then moves to my lips as I feel his cock enter me. His size is so large that with one push his cock fills my pussy, I can feel him deep inside me. I see flashes of light as he starts to fuck me. This must be what is was like for a girl when she loses her virginity. He is moving in and out of me, he is humping me and I am humping him. His cock fills me I need him to cum. My mind wounders and I am thinking here I am a onetime man of 45, now a woman of 30, allowing a man of 24 to enter my body with his unprotected massive cock. My one last thought is that I only wish that I was not on the pill. I wanted, no, I needed, to allow him to give me a baby. I wanted this gentile giant to take me and use me. I had a flash of a dream that he would want me forever. As I climax the hardest, I ever climaxed, I yell "yes oh god, yes, oh Steven, I love you, I love you, make me a real woman, oh god fuck me, fuck me, oh god, oh god, Steven, Steven." Steven lays on my belly, he kisses me deeply we cuddle till his cock slips from me. He looks into my eyes and said that that was intense, he never felt this way. Then he kisses me with passion, he moves down my body. As he passes my breast he sucks my nipple, then he moves down and sucks my naval, then when he reached my pussy, he sucks his own cum from me he keeps licking me thru my last climax of the day.

He moves up next to me we kiss, I taste our cum on his lips. We lay still for some time. I look at the clock it 6 p.m. I tap his shoulder, I whisper, Steven darling it after six. He lifts his head kisses me then he gets out of bed and dresses. I dressed only in my skimpy shortie nightie walk him to the door, as he opens the door to leave, he turns and ask if he could come back for something other than work. I stand on my tip toes with my arms around his neck. I kiss him and say he can come over anytime, any day, any hour. I hug him, he kisses me then he leaves. I watch him walk down to his car and drive off.

I close the door and lean back against it I say to myself god I wanted him to stay and be mine. Just then I hear Anne say god he was something. I look at her and ask how long she been home. She said that she opened the bedroom door just as I yield out his name. I asked why she did not come in, she said that she would not want to disturbed two lovers. She added that she heard me say that I love him over and over. She took my hand lead me to the loveseat and said we need to talk.

Anne asked me to tell her how I felt. I said my mind wounders and I am thinking here I am a one-time man of 45, now a woman of 30, allowing a man of 24 to fuck me without a condom, to allow him to enter my body with his unprotected massive cock, my one last thought is that I only wish that I was not on the pill. I wanted no, I needed to allow him to give me a baby. I wanted this gentile giant to take me and use me and I had a flash of a dream that he would want me forever. Anne said that when the day after her 16th birthday she said the same thing as her first boyfriend made her a real woman. I said I am not 16.

She said no but you just lost your virginity to a man, your life will never be the same after today. As we talked, she said that I might be older but my emotional age is about 16 I should talk to Sue before the next time I see Steven. I said that I had my next visit tomorrow. I then asked why she did not come in as we agreed that we would share the man when I lost my cherry. Anne looked in my eyes and started to cry she said that you told Steven that you loved him. Your mind has changed you are thinking as a woman. You want to have his baby, remember you saying that you hoped that he wanted you forever. That is a young girl way of thinking. I think it time that we examine our life as husband and wife. You know that I love you and always will, but we can't continue as we are. I know that we can be married as a lesbian couple, and our marriage is still legal. But you need to experience life as a woman and that won't happen if you believe that we are the same as we were before the curse.

You just said that you need cock to be complete. Well, I need cock to be complete also and as I said I would never break our wedding vows. We need to divorce so I can have a man fuck me like Steven just fucked you and fill free to call out his name as he cums in my needy pussy. I can't do that as we are now. I asked her if she has a man now. She said no she did not, she happy being a lesbian that is what she prefers. But she can't get a cock when she wants without restrictions, that is not the way to live, she said she needs to be free.

After my afternoon with Steven, I know what she needs I understand how she feels. I moved my clothing and everything into the guest room. We agreed that we would still live together and stay that way until one or the other get married. We both said that we are free to have any lovers we want they can come and go as they want and stay overnight as often as they want. We also said that we would remain lovers on the same level as Anne has with Lynn and Peggy. And if we want to sleep in the same bed together, we can. We just won't be husband and wife any longer.

The next week we finalize our divorce, the judge that was working on my ID problems also finalized that process. I now had a birth certificate as a girl, a driver's license, and all other ID as Joyce Annie Lakes because of the curse my age was stated as being 31. Anne and I still made love often but as any other lesbian couple.

The day after Steven and my first meeting I called him over for dinner Anne and I along with Lynn told him everything in detail. I told him that he was the best thing to happen to me since the change happened and that I loved him. I told him I would understand if he never wanted to see me again because of my past as a man. He said he needed time to think. Said he would call. For the next three days I was in agony waiting for his call. It was a Thursday night about 10 when he called and said he thought hard about everything and wanted to know if I wanted to go to dinner and a movie.

That Friday night was my first date in my new life. After the movie before he brought me home, we drove to the lake, as we sat in the car, he said that he did not care about my past that he wanted to have a long-term relationship with me. Then we walked along the lake in the moonlight holding hands. We stopped to look at the moon he kissed me. As we kissed, I pulled him down to the grass under a shade tree and we cuddled, before we walked back to the car, I gave him a blow job.

When he took me home, he said that he would not come in this time because it was our first date and he knew I had a lot to tell Anne just like any girl would tell her best friend about her first date. We kissed and he left after I got inside the house. I went up to my room changed into a nightie and went to Anne's room. When I knocked, she said to come in she was in bed with Lynn so I told my best girlfriends all about my first date. After that we stayed up girl talking and we did play some also.

Over the next five year I dated Steven exclusively and had many adventures both in bed and out. Anne found a steady man but after about six months he was gone. That was her pattern over the next five years. After the last one she and Lynn got married. Anne moved into Lynn's house. Steven was made a partner in the firm being bumped over Stan who moved to an office overseas. As I write this, I am getting ready for my wedding, Lynn is my maid of honor Anne is given me away. We moved the date up from December to May because three weeks ago Lynn told me I was pregnant. Steven had asked me to try and I obeyed.