A Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

entered my vagina. He said that I did not have a hymen and showed normal sexual activities of a 30 year old woman. He asked if I had sexual activities recently. Lynn looked at me. I said that last night I used a small toy to see what it felt like but it hurt so I stopped. Lynn said last night when she checked me, I had my hymen so the toy should have opened it. I said all I did was just an easy push in but it hurt. Lynn whispered that I should have waited for a man to take my cherry. I blushed and gave Lynn the look.

Allen asked Lynn what she found last night, they talked for a while. Then Lynn said it was time for my full exam. Allen picked up the tool, warmed it up with his hand. Then he pushed it in and opened it so he could see. After he finished, he did a smear and told Lynn to finish then bring me to his office. Lynn called Anne as I laid on the exam table, she asked Ann if she wanted to assist to make sure all my parts worked. Anne said that she will watch.

Lynn turned off the overhead light. The room was dark but for a small table light. Lynn leaned over my naked body close to my ear. I felt her long hair on my breast, her hand on my pubic mound. Her fingers played with my pussy lips. She moved her fingers up to the notch where the two lips met just above my pussy. She moved her fingers slightly. She found my magical spot. She said that this is my clit. She touched it lightly. She said I will feel an excitement, a woman will started to move her fingers around as she masturbates to excite her clit. I jumped and squirmed as she fingered my clit, I humped her hand then she sucked my nipple into her mouth as I shook. Lynn stopped and said that my first organum as a girl should be from Anne, but she had to know that I had normal feeling in this area.

After I dressed, we went into Allen's office. Allen was making notes. He told me that I was a normal 30 year old woman with all the equipment. He said the blood test and urine showed nothing unusual for an adult woman. That, I should have normal menstrual cycle. He said when the test got back in a few days he would know if I was fertile and could have a normal pregnancy. I sat shocked. I asked if he was kidding or what. He said that I was now a normal woman and should live as one.

I asked how we get me back. Allen just shook his head he said he did not know how this happened. Allen said he had never in his 35 years of medical study ever come across this and had no idea how to get me back. But he would call others and check with them and try. Till then I should live as a woman and do all the things a woman could, would and should. I said I was over 45. He said not now, all test show me as 30 to 33. He wrote me a precipitous for birth control and said that in a few days or weeks, I should have normal menstrual cycle, then start the pills. Everything being normal he did not think I should get pregnant. I said that not a problem, I don't plan to let a man get that close to me.

He smiled and said that the pills will also help put me on a good cycle and help with my hormone problems. He told Lynn to instruct me on hygiene and proper sexual technique just in case. Then said he wanted me to be put on Lynn's service and seen every month after my first cycle just to keep a check on me. He walked around his desk. He sat close to me and said he knows that I am scared and confused, but with his and Lynn's help, we all will come thru this one way or the other. If it happened that I cannot get back to normal then I should enjoy life as my 30 year old body should. He said I needed to also see a specialist in gender issues to help me with all my mental issues, that he was sure would pop up. He gave me a name to a woman that he and Lynn trusted and told me to make an appointment before the end of the month.

Lynn walked us to the back door to the offices just as we left, she gave Anne a quick kiss then she kissed and hugged me she whispered that everything will work out one way or the other. Anne held my hand as we walked to the car. When we reached the car, she told me that we need to shop for some proper fitting clothes. I was a cutie in this outfit but it was just a little short, but she was going to keep it out for when she wants to play then she kissed me and squeezed my ass. I kissed her back then we got in the car.

As we drove, I asked her if she still would love me as I am now, she told me she loved me in any form and that would never change. As we drove, she told me that she was bisexual and has hid it from me for over ten years. She then told me that a few times she was out with the girls it was really with just a few girls and she had sex with them in a club and also their houses. She told me she did not want to ruin our marriage so she kept it a secret till now. I asked her if I knew any of her lesbian lovers. She said only one. I asked if she would tell me if it was Lynn. Anne said yes, she added that we both have fucked her.

She asked if I was mad. I said that I was a little hurt that she would keep it from me. I told her that I would have understood and would probably supported her activities. I asked her if she was still active, she said yes but with only Lynn and one other. Lynn was a longtime friend and more. The other has been just under a year, she is 23 and frisky she makes Anne feel like a kid at times. She said that her name is Peggy, she is black, but Anne never cared about a skin color just the person.

I asked if she has ever had had a man since we had been together. She said once before we got married. She was out of town for the summer before we got married and stayed on her aunt's farm the summer before we graduated. The boy that worked on the farm was good looking and he kept getting close around her. Then one day mid-summer he found her alone in the hayloft, he kissed her. She kissed him back then after a while they laid down on the hay. He wanted to have sex but she said she only would kiss and play with him no fucking. They met every day in the barn around six for about an hour. About a week after the first time, he got her to pull up her skirt. He was the first one to ever lick her pussy, two days later she took him in her mouth and sucked him off.

This went on for about two months and she got better at sucking him and he got her off licking her. Then the night before she came home, she told him he could go all the way and he took her cherry. Anne said his cock was small and she did not enjoy it. He was too fast and he did not like that she made him use a condom. The whole experience only lasted about three minutes.

Anne said that we needed to stop for clothes, she also had a hair appointment for us. We went to the beauty shop first. Anne had my hair washed and cut a little so it still fell over my shoulders. Then as we were getting our nails done, she introduced me to her Peggy. She was cute and had a tattoo on her upper arm, I saw that her tongue had a stud in it. Anne whispered in my ear that the stud feels great on her clit. Ann said that she has two more tattoo's one on her lower back of a small bird the other on her upper inter thigh right at the edge of her pussy lips, it is a rose, Anne said that she loves to water it with her tongue. I looked at Anne, she just smiled. Anne said that every woman needs a little relaxing some time then she kissed me full mouth whit a lot of tongue.

Peggy was working on my toes and asked if I was someone special. Anne said that my name was Joyce and that I was her live-in lover. Peggy said, "what about your husband". Anne said that he now knows everything and has agreed to let her have lovers. Peggy looked at me and then asked if Anne will ever want her again. Anne then pulled her up kissed her full on the mouth. She told Peggy that they still had their date the next week and she might just take her home that night. She might even let Joyce watch and join in if that is ok. Peggy looked at me said sure then she kissed me full on the mouth. Peggy moved her hand under my skirt to brush my panties. She said that she needs another momma. She asked if I like to spank naughty girls if they are bad. I looked at Anne. She smiled and said I told you she was frisky. We finished with everything and both gave Peggy an extra tip. Our next stop was for lingerie.

We went to Fredricks, Ann had the sales girl take me to the dressing room to get my proper size. I walked into the back dressing room the young girl had me remove my blouse then my bra she said that I looked good in pink but would be a knock out in green, purple, black, and naked. She ran the fingers over my nipples she said to just to get the full size. She ran the tape around under my breast then over my nipples and told me I was a 34 B cup almost a C cup. She told me that I could order over the internet but a 34 B would add to my shape and help drive the boys get hard. Then she told me to just keep off my top and that she would be back with a few styles that I should like.

Anne came in and said she heard the girl flirt with me. She told me that hard nipples are not needed for the sizing. That girl just wanted to play with my nipples. Just then the girl came in with a few bras and panties. I tried on three styles and said the front hook works best for me. I picked up the green silky one with sheer cups and handed it to the girl to help me on with it. She pulled it on over my shoulders then pulled the cups around and hook the clasp then she adjusted the cups to my breast by lifting each into the proper position.

I handed her the matching panties and asked her to help me with them also. I put my hand on her shoulders pushing her to her knees then I lifted my skirt and told her to remove my panties so I can try on the new ones. She pulled down my pink panties really slow then helped me remove from my feet. I held on to her shoulders as I stepped into the new panties, she moved them up my legs. When she pulled them all the way up, she was still on her knees she used her fingers to smooth around the leg opening this took her a few seconds. Just as she started to get up, I pushed her back down then covered her head with my skirt she pressed her mouth to my pantie covered pussy and started to lick, I held her head to me for about three or four minutes then helped her up. I gave her a kiss and told her that I need two pairs of each, green, black, lavender, light blue, green with black lace and pink lace with black trim. She left to get my order.

Then I told her I needed 5 nightgowns and 3 pairs of pajamas along with full and half-slips for each color of my panties. The girl left to get the things I asked for but asked what colors of nighties and PJ. I told her to pick what she would like to see me in. Anne looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders and said I just needed a little play. I said if I am going to live as a lesbian with her then I might start now and see what it like to be bad at times. Also, I just did not know what came over me, I just had to get that girl to lick my pussy for some reason. After we paid for the items, I kissed the girl on the lips and told her to put her number in my phone. I told her till I get a new phone my husband name will show up but he not around right now. Anne then took me to the dress shop and we bought six day dresses, three long dresses, four short club dresses, four skirts and eight blouses.

Then we hit the shoe's store. This time we had a salesman, I was a little scared but Anne whispered in my ear as we looked around at the shoes that I just need to relax, I just might like to be a little naughty with him. He was around 23 and nice looking. He came over after a while asked my size I said that I better get measure to just get it right. I sat down he brought over the little stool and the device to take the size. I lifted my foot so he could take off my shoe he said that I needed stockings to try on the shoes. I asked if they sold them, he said yes and asked what style. I said thigh high self-support with lace tops, black will do for now.

He came back and I opened the packet and took out the stocking. I held them up to look at them I pulled one thru my fingers then rolled it up. I lean over and pulled the stocking over my foot. Then I lifted my leg high I pulled the stocking up slowly. My leg was so high that my skirt fell around my waist and showed my shear green panties. I adjusted my stocking and moved my foot back down but as I lowered my foot I brushed it over his cock. Anne was watching me with her mouth open. The man just smiled; he took some time to get the size right. All the time he rubbed the back of my leg. He asked what I was looking for I said let's start with the black six inch strap open toe heels. He brought back a pair he put on the first shoe and asked me to stand. I got up and he felt around my foot and looked up to ask if it felt ok, I knew he was also looking up my skirt. Anne was almost crying she was holding in her laughter so much.

I said I needed to try on both shoes. I asked him to put on my other stocking for me because I could not do it standing up. He took the stocking and pulled it on slowly rolled it up my leg when he got it over my knee I took over and pulled it up into place then let my skirt fall back. I put my hand on his shoulders as he put on my shoe and strapped them on. I walked slowly around swing my hips. I sat back down and he sat on the stool I lifted my foot and asked him to take my shoe off. Then I asked for a pair in red. After I tried them, I asked for a pair of two inch slip on style he brought out one black and red. I tried both on like before and made a show of it then I asked for a pair of flats he brought two back and they fit as well one black one brown. I then asked for sport shoes he brought out a pair of pink and white I almost said not pink but let it slide.

As he was ringing up the sale Anne asked what I was doing. I said I just don't know what came over me I just do it. She said that she thought that I might follow him to the back for a quickie. I said that no man was going to put his cock in me and that would be cheating on her just like if she was with a man on me. She said I have hands and a mouth if I needed some relief, then she laughed. I asked the man for three pair of stocking in each color, red, green, black, silver, nude, brown, pink, gray, and white.

I asked if he had the flats in oxblood. He said he needed to check, he walked to the back storeroom, I walked behind him. As we entered the back I reached out grabbed his belt. I opened his pants and pushed them down with his under shorts. I knelt down took his cock in my hand. He was hard, he had foreskin, his cock was about my old size. I stroked his cock with my left hand as I knelt before him. I don't know why but I just pulled his foreskin back and licked the head. I jacked him off till he shot cum on the floor. I stood up kissed him then turned to walk back to the chair. Anne was standing looking at me. As I passed her, I gave her a deep kiss. We sat down as he finished the sale; we left the store. After we got everything out to the car, she said we need dinner, we stopped for a salad and tea.

We drove home, got everything in and put away. Anne asked if she could sleep with me that night, I said she better we are married, we should share the same bed as always. We changed for bed I got out the short black shear nightie. Anne put on her pink PJ. I asked her why the PJ. She said that she thought we should take it slow for the first time together. As we laid in the dark, I asked Anne how it felt to have her pussy sucked thru her PJ bottoms. Anne said for me to try and find out. That started our first lesbian sex play. Before the night was over, we had brought each other off three times.

The next morning was a work day. I said I better call off sick. Anne told me that she would call for me. She said my voice was different, the boss would not understand. I made breakfast as Anne made the call in the other room. When she came back, she said that she called off also and would help me adjust to my new role today. Anne and I talked for most of the morning. She instructed me on how to act like a woman We talked about a number of things she thought I needed to know. Then around noon she said we need to change for a project. I thought she wanted to go out. We went to the bed room, she got out my new sun dress with the spaghetti straps, saying with this dress I could not wear a bra. I put on my red panties and stockings with my white two inch heels.

She sat me down did my makeup sexy, she brushed out my hair over my shoulders, down my back, down over my breast. She added perfume and red lipstick. She dressed in a short dress and stockings with heels and her normal make up. We just came down the steeps when the bell rang. Anne was in the kitchen and told me to answer the door. I opened the door to find my boss standing there. Anne came up just then and welcomed him in and lead him to the living room. She had brought out wine and three glasses.

She had me sit on the couch and had my boss, Stan, sit beside me. Stan asked if I was ok if I was in the bedroom. Anne said that I was fine, she poured the wine. Anne told Stan that I had a bad health issue that is why she called him over. He asked how bad I was. Anne said it hard to tell right now, I might be a short issue or something that would be permanent. At this time, we just don't know. The doctors are working on it. Anne asked how a health problem would affect my job. Stan said no problem no matter what the issue he would work things out for me. If needed to, I could work from home, I would only need to come to the office once or twice a month. He asked if he could know what the issue was. Anne asked me to stand up. As I stood Stan asked if I was going to get Jack. Anne said that I was Jack.

Stan looked up at me and said what kind of joke she was pulling. Anne told me to turn around slowly so Stan could see me. Then I sat down. Stan just looked at me as I told him it was me. That something changed me over the weekend, the doctors don't know at this time if I ever will be back to normal as a man or not. Stan said it hard to believe. I told him to ask me anything about work and I would answer. After about ten minutes he was sure I was me.

Then he asked if everything was real or did, I have implant's. Anne walked over to me, had me turn towards Stan. Then she just took the straps and pulled them down, this exposed my breast to him. My nipples hardened as Stan looked at me. Anne reached out took his hand and put it on my left tit. She told him to find out for himself. Stan felt me up for about three minutes, at some point he was using both hands before he stopped. He brushed my nipples and I shivered. Anne smiled as did Stan. I just turned red.

Stan then asked if I was still normal below. Anne said no that I was totally a woman. Anne told me to lift my skirt to show Stan my panties. I leaned back lifted my skirt. Stan looked hard at me. Anne told him to touch me. I was shocked as I felt him feel the front of my pantries. Then Anne said for him to pull them open and look. I started to say no, but Anne said he need to see everything. Then she told me to stand up and remove my panties. I did not move; Stan had a look in his eyes. Anne just repeated her demand. I stood, as Stan watched, I pulled down my pantries taking them off.

As I started to sit down, Anne stopped me. She told me to get closer to Stan. I moved over to him. Anne told Stan to feel for himself. He slid his hand up my legs to my pussy. Anne stood behind me lifted my dress up over my hips so Stan could get a real look and feel. She told Stand that I would react just as any woman when I had someone, anyone, any man, playing with my pussy. Stan took the hint and used his hands all over my pussy. Anne told him to finger me; All I could do was to lay my head back on Anne's shoulder as my boss fingered my pussy. Anne told him to keep it up and to move his fingers deeper in. Stan did then he asked Anne if he could taste it.