A Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to protest. Anne just slapped my face told me to lay down on the couch. I was to put my leg up one over the back of the couch, the other off the side. I laid down and opened myself to him. He moved over me, put his mouth to my pussy. He started to lick my pussy lips with long laps of his tongue. Then he started to nibble on my clit. Anne pulled down my top. Stan started to play with my titties and nipples. Stan sucked me hard for about five minutes. I started to hump his face then grind my hips to his lips. Anne whispered to just let myself go, just then Stan put a finger in my ass. I exploded my cum into his mouth. My body shook, my stomach quivered, and my legs stiffened. I reached down and held Stan face to my pussy till I stopped quivering. Then I just laid still. A few seconds Stan brought his face up and gave me a kiss on the lips. Anne told me to lick my cum from his face.

When I finished, I sat up. Stan was just looking at me. He asked Anne just how far along my woman orientation was. Anne asked what Stan wanted. Stan asked if I would suck his cock. Anne looked at me and said it is her call. That was the first time Ann called me a she or her. I sat looking at Anne, then Stan then Anne again, she whispered that sometime I would need to try it. At this point I just felt that it was something that a woman would. I felt like a real woman. I kissed her got on my knees in between Stans legs opened his pants. Anne talked me thru the basics. As I lowered my face down Anne left the room.

I pulled his cock to my lips, opened my mouth to let his cock slide over my lips into my mouth. Anne came back into the room. She had her vibrator with her. She turned on her vibrator, then ran it over and under my pussy lips. Anne then pushed it into my pussy. She had it on full. Anne whispered that I need to show him his cum in my mouth before I swallowed it. Anne sat back lifted her skirt. She used her dildo on herself as I sucked my boss off as the vibrator hummed in my pussy. It took me over ten minutes using my tongue and sucking hard on just the tip, then pushing him down my throat. Then back up I used one hand on his balls. Anne told me to finger my clit.

We all shot our cum at the same time. Anne onto the chair, me over my legs, and Stan in my mouth. I looked up into his eyes, opened my mouth then swallowed his cum down. Anne told me to lick him clean. After I did, I sat back fixed my dress then took a long drink of wine. Anne asked Stan as he was standing up dressing if I still had my job. Stan said as long as I wanted. He said I should work from home for the next few months till he can get everything arranged for me at work. He said so their won't be a problem, he will bring over my work every few days or so. I walked him to the door and thanked him. He patted me on the ass and told me he would bring over what I needed every week till I can come back. Then he kissed me full on the mouth and left.

I walked back into the living room. Anne was on the couch with one leg over the back, her skirt up over her waist no panties, her large dildo in one hand working into her pussy. The vibrator that I used was in her butt humming. Her other hand was pinching her nipple, she had my panties over her face. I sat down and watch her play for about ten minutes. Anne took my panties from her mouth and told me to suck her clit "NOW." I climb between her legs put my face to her wet pussy. She pushed the dildo deeper as she held the back of my head pushing my lips to her clit. I started to suck it hard like it was the little cock. I suck hard, Anne body convoluted, her stomach quivered, she bounced up and down on the couch on her back. Her pussy sprayed my face with her cum, she called out my name "oh god Joyce suck me" that was the first time she used my girl name when we were alone. I sat back and watch as Anne with the vibrator and dildo still in her drift to sleep.

I picked up my panties they were wet and had some of Stans cum on them just at the place Anne had in her mouth. I looked, on Anne red lips was a little bit of his cum. I took the panties upstairs and put them in the dirty hamper then took out a pair of Anne's panties and put them on. I looked at the time, it was after 6 p.m. we had played for over four hours with Stan. As they say, "time flies when you're having fun," I was in the kitchen making dinner when Anne walked in naked from the waist up. I knew she did not have on her panties because she had the dildo and the vibrator wrapped in them. The little cum that was on her lips was now gone. Anne kissed me deep and I found Stans cum on her tongue.

We kissed Anne grouped my breast thru my dress. Anne said she needed a shower before dinner and went upstairs. When she came back down her hair was wet she was brushing it. She only had her robe on. We ate dinner silently, After we cleaned up the kitchen. Anne took me to the living room, we sat on the love seat holding hands. Anne asked how all that got started. I told her she is the one who called Stan. Anne just shook her head. She said that she just wanted to have Stan over to show him my problem and try to work things out. I said I never saw that side of her, being so dominate, so over sexed.

She said that she did not know it might be the "curse" the young woman said over the phone. She said that ever since that night she just gets so horny that her body takes over she can't control herself. She said when we were shopping and I had the guy in the backroom jacking him off. She had to fight from pushing me away and have the man fuck her right there on the floor. I asked how she felt now. Anne said tired sore but happy. I asked if she wanted a real cock, Anne said not now, she thinks she still loves me, and would not want to cheat on me. I kissed her and we sat on the love seat holding hand's the room darken as the sun went down. Around 9 p.m. we held hands and went to our bed we slept naked in each other's arms till 10 the next day.

Anne woke me said we needed to get started teaching me how to be a woman. She took me to the bathroom had me sit down, she opened a drawer pulled out her dush bag. She files it up with water and had me clean my pussy. She told me I should do this once a week or so just to help with my female hygiene. Always after a heavy sex, to help clean my own cum from me. Then she also added any cum from my lovers, most importantly after a man or men, have cum in me the night before. As the water was flowing from me. I looked up at her. Anne just smiled. She said that she knew what I said but you never know what this curse will cause us to do. After she finishes dushing me, she holds up the other hose and said this hose it to use in my ass. Twice to clean me out before I have a man fuck my ass. Anne smiled, I did not. Anne then had me shave my legs as she watched. I stood up to shower Anne said your pussy also. I sat back down shaved my pussy lips and shaped my pubic hair. Anne told me that I will need to shave my pussy lips every other day or so just to keep them smooth. I would also need to shave close every time I went out on a date. I did not find that funny. She said my legs and underarms would have to be shaved before the stubble snagged my stockings, about every three days or so, also before my date night if any.

As I finished before I started the shower, Anne asked if I liked Stans cum. I looked at her then sat quite for a second, then in a low voice said yes. She asked if I enjoyed sucking him off. I sat still then looked up at her with tears in my eyes softly said yes. I then I put my arms around her naked waist pressed my face to her tummy and cried. Anne stroked my hair as I wept. She spoke softly saying everything will be alright one way or the other. She lifted my chin, came close to me. Anne said every girl has to come to terms with these feelings. Then she becomes a woman after her first time with a boy or man has his cock in her as she lets him cum fill her. All of us girls need to have that right of passage to womanhood at some point in our lives. She pointed that I would have to make that decision when the time comes. She would understand if and whenever it happens. She held me close. I whimpered into her belly.

After some time, I showed and we dressed. Anne said not to try with makeup today. Anne said she had a work meeting at two she needed to be at, she dressed for work and left around 12:45. I sat reading the magazines from Lynn's office. Around 1 or 1:15 the bell rang. I opened the door to let Peggy walk in. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Peggy said that Anne called her yesterday and asked her to come over to teach me how to do my makeup and nails. She took my hand lead me to my bedroom, she had me sit down at the makeup mirror. As she brushed my hair back into a ponytail, she said that Anne told her everything. She was happy to help. She then told me to take off my dress, put on my robe so the makeup won't spoil my cloths. I sat in just my panties bra and open robe as Peggy, this sexy little thing with her light brown skin, stood behind me smoothing my face and neck with her hands. My nipples hardened and my panties dampened, as she stroked me.

She looked into my eyes thru the mirror as she spoke. Her voice was smooth and sexy. I started to relax I leaned my head back onto her small breast. I stayed like that for about five minutes before she said we better get started. As she worked with a light color and light coat of foundation to cover any marks on my face. She explained that the true trick to make up is a little, is always a lot and will have the best effect. She explained that with makeup I could set the mood for the day or night. From just working around the house to going out to the market, or for enticing a man for sex. All that could be enhanced with the right make up.

Peggy and I worked on my makeup style for the rest of the day. She did my face, then had me clean it off and do it myself. We did each style over and over till I was able to do it alone. She showed me my five basic moods as she called them. First came my day at the house make up, just powder and a little lipstick. Next came the marketing makeup, a little foundation, powder, and lipstick. Then my day out with the girls, foundation, a light cream, then some powder, lipstick, and a touch of perfume. Next was my girls night out, foundation, cream make up, powder, eyelashes, eyeliner then eye shadow. As I was putting that on she said I should always match my shade with my panties, except for black. Then heavier lipstick and last more perfume.

The last was my date night make up, foundation, cream make up, heavier powder, more eye liner but styled to enhance my eyes, then longer eyelashes, heavier eyeshadow and eyebrow liner, heavy perfume. Then last, is heavy come fuck me lipstick. Peggy said the fuck me lipstick is always red in one shade or other, or pink, the darker and richer the more it says fuck me. My other levels of lipstick can be most any color. But with my skin a medium or light pink or even light lavender not purple. Then when we finished, she had me do a girls night out style with darker pink lips and heavier perfume. As I added the perfume, she told me to put it behind my ears then also behind my knees and on my upper thighs and if I felt really frisky some on my pussy, she called this style her lesbian night look.

As I finished, she stood behind me looked at me thru the mirror as she lowered my open robe from my shoulders. Looking in my eyes reflecting in the mirror, she kissed my neck nibbled my ear lobe. Her hands moved over my shoulder down my chest, into my bra. She pinched my nipples. I turned my head and kissed her with my tongue. As I sat there, I pulled her around she sat on my lap kissing. I pushed her top off over her head and then took off her bra. Her honey brown skin was soft and hot, her breast were firm cone shaped, her dark brown nipples pointed up and were hard. I lowered my lips to her nipple and sucked hard. My free hand slid under her skirt I felt her wet panties. She had one hand holding my head to her breast and her other hand pulled on my nipples. I sat with her on my lap like that for a long time.

I heard Peggy say hi Anne you look nice with you hair in a ponytail. I stopped what I was doing. I stood up getting my robe back on. Anne looked at me and smiled. She said she was going to ask how things went but she could see. She said she liked my make up and asked what style this one was. I was about to answer when Peggy said that is her lesbian night out look. Then she picked up her top and walked over to Anne and gave her a long kiss on the mouth before she pulled the top on. Anne just looked me in the eyes and asked if I enjoyed myself. Then she asked if I learned anything besides what she watched. I cleared my throat and said yes six styles of makeup. Anne added just a new play things also, then she smiled and kissed me. She told me to dress come down she brought home dinner and wine.

We three ate in the kitchen as Peggy went over everything we did and gave a report on how well I picked up on things. After dinner we went to the living room Anne put on some music as she and Peggy sat on the couch. Peggy looked over at me as she reached over opened Anne's blouse and started kissing Anne on the neck. Anne looked over at me. I just smiled and nodded my head. Anne whispered thank you. Anne turned to Peggy and started to kiss her back. Anne pulled Peggy's top off and sucked her nipple. Anne had Peggy stand up, Anne opened her skirt and pushed it over Peggy hips. As the skirt fell Anne pulled the pink panties down. I noticed the contrast between the pink of the panties and the darker skin on Peggy's shapely ass. Peggy put her hands on Anne shoulders as she stepped out of her panties then she kick off her shoes. Peggy then turned around facing me as Anne pushed Peggy ass cheeks apart and licked her. I looked at Peggy she lifted her leg so Anne could finger her wet pussy. I saw Peggy tattoo rose.

Peggy then turn back to Ann pulled her blouse off her shoulder as pushed down Anne's bra straps. Peggy then pushed Anne back onto the couch climb on the couch and pushed her trimmed pussy to Anne's lips. Anne sucked the little vixen for about ten minutes then Peggy got off knelt down between Anne's open legs. Peggy pushed her hands under Anne's skirt and pulled down her panties then she sniffed then and tossed them to me. Peggy lowered her head under Anne skirt. Anne looked in my eyes as Peggy serviced her pussy.

Anne has a look of joy on her face as she leaned back into the couch and pulled her nipples as she closed her eyes. I watched and listen to Anne receiving lesbian sex from her little light brown plaything. About 25 minutes Anne pushed Peggy off stood up taking Peggy by the hand. I followed Anne leading Peggy upstairs to our bedroom. Anne guided her over to the bed. Peggy pulled a green nightie out of her kit and put it on. The shear silk looked great against her skin Peggy slipped it on with no panties as she got on the bed. Anne undressed, put on an extra short nightie, a pink one with black lace and joined Peggy on the bed for an embrace. I turned off the light and took off my clothes. I put on the shortie nightie from the first night.

I pulled out Anne's dildo. I sat on the chair in the corner and watch my lesbian wife make love to her lesbian girlfriend as I used the dildo on myself. The show lasted for hours with them sometimes naked, sometimes in nighties, using toys or just their mouth and fingers. Every time one would have an organum she would cry out. This went on and on. I used my pussy to the fullest with the dildo pushing me over the limit time after time. Around two in the morning, I joined them in the bed as we all slept with Peggy in the middle.

After breakfast, Anne and Peggy went to work. I cleaned the kitchen and the down stairs. Then I gathered all the spent clothing and put it in the hamper. After I took a shower and cleaned up the bathroom. I sat down at the vanity with just my open silk shortie robe on. I pulled my hair back off my face. I sat looking at myself. I now had a high cheekbone; my chin was slim and narrow as it cane to a rounder point. My skin was smooth and soft with a glow. My lips were wider and full some would call them cocksucker lips. My eyes are now a jade green, my hair is red and fall past my nipples. I sat and look in the mirror, I was gorgeous, I opened the drawer and pulled out tweezer and started to shape my eyebrows, I worked on them for an hour.

When I finished, they looks sexy, they started wide at the point close to my nose, then tapered in an arch, first up then, down over my eyes, to a sharp point at the end. The dark red hair was soft and brought out the color of my eyes. I put on my day out with the girls makeup. I put on my shear green blouse without a bra. The blouse was so sheer you could almost see my naked breast. I pulled on nude stockings and brown flats. I wrapped my short gray wraparound skirt over my naked ass. I put on Anne pearl choker and her pearl studs in my ear. I used pink lipstick and heavy perfume. I checked my purse for my keys, makeup, and money.

I drove over to the next town to a large tattoo shop. I waited outside till I saw a woman go in then I went in. A good looking young girl asked if I wanted a tattoo or if I was just looking. I said I was interested in a small one. The girl opened the book and asked me the type. I said a rosebud. She opened to a page with a rose that looked just like it was just opening out. It was yellow with red tips, had small white angel breath on the steam. The stem was a long dark green, that curved long at the end. I said that is the one but the stem needs to be a little longer and the yellow richer. The girl said that would take three visits to do, or if done in one day about three hours. I said that I wanted it today.

Then she asked where I wanted it. I blushed and whispered in her ear between my legs on my pussy lips with the stem curving down under my pussy and then back up the other side to mid lips. She said that she did not have a woman artist in today. I started to leave she said that if it was ok with me, her boyfriend would do me and she would be in holding my hand. I looked at her and said ok. She took me back to a room and closed the door behind us. The room had the same type of exam table as Lynn office. The girl said to take off my skirt and get on the table.

When I unwrapped my skirt, she smiled said that I came ready for action. I got on the table she put my feet in the stirrups. She then took a cream and put it on my pussy lips. She had a light touch my nipples hardened. I asked what the cream was. She said it duals the pain and is also a disinfection agent. Her boyfriend came in with his kit sat down between my open legs. He took a fine marker and drew the tattoo out. Then he took his stylist and started. It was a little painful then I got used to it. After about three and a half hours he sat back. The girl took a mirror and placed it so I could see the finished product. It looked great, much better than Peggy. I dressed and paid the girl and left. I stopped at a restaurant for a light lunch then home. I finished the house work before Anne got home I had dinner ready.

After dinner we went in to watch TV. I sat across the room from Anne. After a while I started to open my legs and the skirt fell open. Anne kept stealing glances at me. I shifted around acted like I was scratching my leg. I turned more shifted my legs to I exposed my naked pussy to her. About five minutes Anne said what in the hell, got up came over to me. She knelt down opened my legs and asked when I did this. I told he today. She just looked at me. I said take a closer look. if you want you can smell my rose. Anne opened my skirt and moved her lips to my pussy she licked; she brought me to a quick orgasm. I took her by the hand to bed. We made love to each other for two hours then we slept.