All Comments on 'A Cheater Always Cheats'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Well this story was definitely an interesting one for sure

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Wow, what a great story with an even greater ending! The HEA was a little mushy, but that's OK, I like mushy HEAs, and this was a really good one. I definitely didn't see that coming. This was *****s from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great storytelling. Looks like I'll have to check out everything else you wrote.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Excellent! Very well written. The characters were well developed. Great ending.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

The ending has haunted me since I wrote my previous comment. It seems too simple and unbelievable. Barry walks in when Drew is still in a very dark place, happily says he still loves him, and all is well. Barry has received promotions and has the support of a boss who obviously thinks highly of him. Drew has a shitty job from his father/boss who may love him but has always been demanding of his son, always wanting more, not loving. It seems like the Barry/Drew relationship is unequal and that Drew will always be the one who screwed up. How will Drew ever find his happiness in this situation, how will he ever heal? Barry doesn't even seem that glad to see him. Yes, it is a happy ending of sorts and the story was enjoyable to read, but I still feel sorry for Drew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...