A Chef Nurse Patient and Pâtissier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's lovely. I wanted to hate her, but I can't."

"She's a cool chick all right. Something special."

Jade felt the shiver run through her body. Dillon using an almost reverential tone scared her. He was definitely in love. She knew there and then. Her marriage was finished.

"We should go back, you need to get ready for work." She said.

As they walked into the lobby, he said. "I'll go and talk to Paula see if I can get you a room."

"No!" She said firmly. "They made me feel like shit when I arrived. I'll find somewhere else. I'd rather sleep in my car than give them the satisfaction of knowing we weren't going to be together."

He grimaced. "I'm sorry Jade. They are friends, and maybe a little protective."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm not giving them that pleasure."

As they walked into Dillon's, room, Lyla emerged in her uniform. "Better hurry babe. We'll be late. You know how the boss gets when we're late."

He laughed. "I'm not that bad."

"What are you gonna do Jade?" Lyla asked. "We'll keep a table for you. Dinner normally starts about six."

"She's going to find somewhere else to stay." Dillon replied.

"Like fuck she is." Lyla snapped back curtly. "I can move back into my room. There's no problem."

"No... Jade said. "This is your room, and you and Dillon, are in a relationship. I'm the outsider here."

"We can't sleep together, Lyla. I'm not in that space." Dillon snapped.

Lyla nodded. "Jade, you can have my room. It's pretty messy, but it's impossible to find accommodation in this town without booking first. Please, we need to spend time together. You and Dillon, have lots to talk about. Then, if Dillon gets comfortable. We can change rooms. Nobody needs to know. This is between the three of us."

The two women slipped into each others arms, and hugged so tight it hurt. "Thank you, Lyla."

She replied with a warm smile, grabbed Jade's hand. "Come on. I'll show you my room."

She wasn't wrong, it was a mess. Clothes everywhere. She definitely operated with a floordrobe.

After Lyla left, reminding Jade, to be in the restaurant at six. Jade was left by herself. She flopped back on the unmade bed, and the tears started. It was over. All her dreams were crushed.

It was more than an hour before she could stand, her face still damp, her eyes painful from the knuckles digging in. To take her mind off the crying. She set about tidying Lyla's room. She made the bed, found a washing basket and piled all the obviously dirty laundry into it. There was a small vacuum, so she ran that around the room.

At least it kept her busy. It also meant she flitted through Lyla's wardrobe. She had some lovely clothes. She had nice taste, different to her own, but nice.

At six, she wandered down to the restaurant, and looked for a table. The maître' de, noticed her looking and walked towards her. "Can I help you Madam?"

"Yes, I was looking for a table?"

"And you are?"

"I'm Jade... Dillon's, wife."

His demeanour changed immediately. The snobby curt attitude softening. "Ahh, Sorry. I have been expecting you. Dillon, mentioned you were staying with him. We have a table prepared." He led her over to a table, seated her. Then vanished rapidly into the kitchen.

When he reappeared. He was accompanied by Lyla, who sat down with Jade. "Sorry, Dillon is busy, but the guys are covering for me. We didn't want you to be sitting alone. Just so you know. As far as the front desk is aware. You are in Dillon's room."

"Thanks Lyla, those girls were awful when I arrived."

"Yeah sorry sweets. They, well Paula, really. Has had a crush on Dillon, from the moment he arrived. She hates me for beating her to him."

"I don't think you had to worry Lyla. That girl is not his type."

"Oh... And I am?"

"You, god you're bloody gorgeous. You're everybody's type."

Lyla blushed, as the waiter arrived with a bottle of wine. He poured them both glasses, and slipped away.

"Sorry about the mess in my room. I am messy."

"Forget it, I'm thankful you offered it to me."

"No, I'm sorry. You should be sleeping with your husband, not alone. I love him, I want him, but I want that to be because he wants to be with me. For that to happen, he has to be over you. This might sound harsh, but I'm not going to be anybody's second choice. I know he loves you. He needs to decide what he wants."

"Shit, I'm sorry girl. You've been so nice to me. You have nothing to worry about. I can see how much he loves you. All we have to do is close the door, and I'll go back to Wellington. I'll be out of your hair in a day or two."

"That's not happening, Jade. You think he loves me, and I think that's true. He loves you every bit as much, if not more. How do you think I know so much about you?"

Jade scowled, with a casual shrug.

"It's because he never stops talking about you. He is not over you, Jade. You hurt him, and he still feels that pain but the door is not closed. He loves you all the way. If I wasn't here, you would be in his bed tonight."

"I don't want to screw up your relationship, Lyla. I came here to see if there was hope. There is none."

They sipped their wine, and then started talking about their lives leading up to this moment. They shared some laughs, stories from their school days, and working lives.

Lyla was shocked when she realised who Jade had been caring for. "Fuck, his music is amazing. Holy shit, I never realised. I didn't dig to deep. Dillon, was a bit fragile about who you were with."

"Yeah, his music is so beautiful." Jade said warmly. "He has another album coming out. He was in the studio working on it when I left."

"Why did you leave Jade. You obviously love the guy?"

"I love Dillon, Mark and I have a connection, but. It's not the same. when I pictured my future, those images always included Dillon. I never wanted to hurt him, it was all a huge fuck up. I let my emotions get the better of me."

"No, I think you did the right thing, maybe you got the process fucked up, but your intentions were pure."

"Thanks, Lyla, at least you can see that."

"Give him time, he'll open his eyes eventually. I can't go into battle for you just yet. He would think we were ganging up on him. But later, I can help."

Dillon appeared with plates of food, and another couple of guys in chef's uniforms, carried out some pots. Dillon introduced them all, and Jade had to jump up and hug them all.

He sat down with them. "The guys are covering, so I can eat with you. I hope you two haven't been sharing secrets."

"Oh hell yeah babe. You've been the sole topic of conversation." Lyla joked. "Jade's given me a few pointers about things you like."

He turned to stare at Jade who just smirked. He picked up on the flirty little glances the two girls shared. What in gods name was going on. They should be at each others throats, not sharing details...

The conversation turned to what they had been doing recently. It was Lyla who brought Mark into the conversation. Jade, noticed, how Dillon, tightened up at the mention of his name, so quickly changed the subject.

As they finished their mains, Lyla said. "I better go, the desert orders will be backing up in there." She leaned over and kissed Jade on the cheek. "We all get together after the meals are all done, and we have some drinks. Come on down about ten."

She vanished into the kitchen. Dillon watched her the whole way. "You really love her don't you?" Jade commented.

"Yeah, I guess I do. I mean, shit. How many girlfriends would be that bloody accommodating to their partners ex?"

"Yeah, she surprised me. She's bloody lovely, and I can see why you love her so."

"What are we gonna do, Jade?"

"I don't know, I still love you as much as I ever did. I still want to be with you. I can't imagine my life without you."

"I hate to admit it, but I love you as well. I could have happily strangled you, and in many ways. I still hate you. That doesn't mean I don't care about you."

"Is there any chance for us... Even a glimmer?"

"I don't know, Jade. I now have to think about, Lyla. I thought you were gone for good. I didn't ever see this day happening. I convinced myself I'd never take you back. But now... Shit I don't know what the hell to do."

"Could we just spend time together, talk. See if we can get past all that happened?"

"Yeah, of course. I do want to try. I'm not sure I could ever forgive you for what happened. Fuck, you jumped into that bastards bed so fast. How do I know it wouldn't happen again?"

"Dillon, I know this hurts, and I should probably keep my mouth shut. But... Here goes. "I had feelings for, Mark. Something happened between us, chemistry, a connection. I don't know how to explain it. Mostly it was sympathy for him, his predicament. Somehow the feelings of sympathy and attraction melted together."

"How can you say that. How can you love two people at the same time?"

"You love Lyla, and you said you still love me."

"That's different. You weren't here, we were broken up."

"I know that I'm not and idiot, but lets just for a moment look at it differently. I see the connection between you and, Lyla. I'm not judging, or blaming. I see it. If you came down here, and we were still firmly together. I think you would have still connected."

He frowned, staring back at her. The words slowly absorbing into his brain. There was an element of truth to her statement. There had been an instant connection with Lyla.

Jade realised she'd hit a nerve. "Dillon, I'm not blaming you or her. Our situation was different. I couldn't jump into bed with a random stranger. I was attracted to Mark emotionally. It wasn't physical at first, but I promise you. It was hard to walk away, because I did have such a strong connection with him."

"Then why did you?"

"Because I love you. I tried to explain that too you. The emotional attachment I shared with Mark, was different, it was strong, but what you and I share is far deeper."

"It was deep enough for you to forget me and jump into his bed, even though you knew what my reaction was going to be."

"It was a mistake, a stupid mistake. I let empathy drive my decision. I wasn't making a choice. I never wanted to replace you with him. He used my emotional attachment against me. It was like blackmail. I can see that now. He used my fear for his life, to get what he wanted."

"Yeah, he's an arsehole. I saw it that very first time we met."

"No, Dillon he isn't. He is actually a decent person. He was desperate, in a dark place. I believe he would have killed himself, even if it was just to say to the world. See, I told you I'd do it."

"In many ways, how or why is irrelevant. You still jumped into his bed, had sex with him. You wanted it. He didn't overpower you and take it. You gave it to him. I saw what was happening. I warned you. All you did was make excuses to stay with him because. You wanted it."

"I was confused, and thinking irrationally. I admit I was attracted to him, I'm not denying that. What happened was wrong on so many levels, but you have to believe me. I never wanted to lose you. I convinced myself that our love was strong enough to get past what happened."

"It's to much Jade, I never understood it then, and I still don't. Why did you come down here?"

She felt her emotions getting the better of her. Fighting off the desire to cry. "I had to come. I had to see if you could, or would forgive me. I want to be in your life, I want you in mine."

"Fuck..." He muttered. "I'm sorry, Jade. I have to go."

She looked up and saw the kitchen hand waving frantically at him. "Would you mind if I did come down and have drinks with you, or would that be intruding?"

"No, come down. You might be welcomed more if you helped. We normally start cleaning up about nine."

She giggled. "Okay, I'll bring some pot mits."

"No, just wear something you won't mind getting dirty." As he was about to walk away, he asked.

"Have you seen much of Cass, recently?"

"Yeah, we used to stop by regularly for food. We might have been her best customers."

"How's she going? I wanted to call, but didn't want her to feel like I was chasing her for money."

"You need to call her. She thinks she's done something to offend you."

"Yeah, I feel pretty stink. I shoulda called. I'm just making up excuses."

"Yeah, do it."

After her meal. Jade walked out into the brisk night air. It was cooler than Wellington, the snow on the mountains showed how cold it could get.

She walked around the lake front. Walked past some bars, which had live music. Hearing that made her shiver. She did miss Mark and her thoughts turned to how he was coping. On a whim, she dialled his number. Maybe he might have less anger.

"Jade, oh my god. How are you?" He mumbled drunkenly.

"I'm good, you sound drunk."

"Yeah, a little. The boys came around for drinks. God I miss you. When are you coming back?"

"Mark, I'm still trying to sort out my marriage. At the moment I'm not coming back."

"Please come back babe. I need yah. We're about to start our tour. You know. Queenstown is on our tour. We're playing there in about a month."

"Wow, really. We might be able to catch up. A friend of mine is a real fan."

"I'll make sure there's tickets at the door."

"Thanks, Mark. It's lovely to hear your voice."

"Ditto, I'm sorry I was a jerk when you left. I know you got shit to do, so call me when you're done, or we can catch up when we arrive there."

She felt gladdened that his anger had subsided. Her walk around the waterfront was pleasant after that. There were crowds of tourists, everywhere. Bus loads of them, many asking if she would shoot photos of them with their loved ones.

When she turned up in the kitchen dressed to help. Lyla gasped. "The bastard didn't tell you to help did he?"

"Nah, my idea." Jade replied. Lyla gave her a dubious scowl. Then she took her around and introduced her to the rest of the team. Jade went straight to work, working with the kitchen hands.

Afterwards, they had drinks, Leon came down. He was a bit surprised to see Lyla Dillon and Jade sitting together. Not just sitting together but laughing, and joking.

Still, he had seen a lot of things over the years, and nothing shocked him these days.

It was as they walked out of the elevators, all a little tipsy. They stopped outside Lyla's room. Jade unlocked the door, and was about to say goodnight. Dillon leaned in for a goodnight kiss.

Jade flinched surprised, but there was no hiding from her delight at the delicate kiss.

"Oh for fucks sake. Kiss her properly." Lyla admonished him, pushing them physically together. "Kiss her, you know you want to."

Feeling challenged, Dillon decided to piss her off. Grabbing Jade, firmly, this time he really kissed her. Jade's arms circled his neck, and she melted into the kiss with her whole body. She moved closer as they staggered a little.

Their tongues danced and swirled. Their lips feverishly mashed together.

As they parted, Lyla looking slightly surprised, said. "My turn."

Before jade could object. Lyla was in her arms, and it was her tongue slithering seductively around her mouth. It was Lyla's teeth nibbling on her lips as the impassioned kiss exploded in an eruption of desire and lust.

'Fucking hell." Dillon gasped, when the two women separated.

Lyla smiled teasingly. Jade leaned back against the door panting, her whole mind turned to mush.

"Sleep well Jade. Lyla said warmly, adding. "We won't be getting much sleep. Not after that kiss. Come down for breakfast. Restaurant opens at seven thirty. We'll already be there. Bye."

Jade waved, as they walked off up the corridor to Dillon's room. She noticed the way they leaned against each other, and the way he reached for Lyla's hand.

She couldn't help it. Her mind filled with jealous thoughts. If she could just stop that tingling in her tummy. That kiss... What was that about. She'd never kissed, or been kissed by a woman before. The sensations were hard to suppress. The tingling was not going to stop. She had to squeeze her thighs together causing a flow of wondrous electrical tingles through her sex...

Damn...

Breakfast was nice, Lyla again joining her so she didn't have to sit alone. Paula the receptionist sat across the room giving them both death stares.

Dillon came out as they were finishing up. "Would you like to go mountain biking today?"

"Um, I don't have a bike."

"You can use mine." Lyla offered. "I have riding gear as well. We're about the same size. Much more comfortable if you have good gear."

"I couldn't." Jade replied.

"Rubbish, it's no biggie. I'll come up and show you where everything is."

"But what about you?" Jade asked. "Don't you really want to hang with Dillon?"

"Nah, I'm trying to catch up on work."

Lyla showed Jade where her clothes were, and pulled out several sets of Lycra riding outfits. As she handed them to Jade, she held one top up against Jade's breasts. "This one would look sweet, really sexy. You need to wear a bra though. The Lycra rubs shit out of your nipples otherwise."'

It had been years since Jade had ridden a bike. Her mind going back to college. She'd never ridden an off road bike, and was more than a little nervous. Thankfully Dillon, stayed on the tarmac, and they rode up along the lakes edge road.

They didn't get much of a chance to talk. Jade was to busy gasping and panting as she tried to keep up. Dillon found a rest stop, and they pulled in. Spreading a blanket on the grassed area, which he pulled from his back pack. He waved for Jade, to rest. He pulled out some sandwiches and drinks.

"Okay Jade, explain to me why you thought it was okay to have sex with Mark, and what made you think I would be okay with it?"

"I never thought you would be okay with it. I hoped you would, or might be able to get over it. I never planned it, I never expected it to happen. It just did. Mark, was in such a dark place after I told him you and I were leaving. I was trying to drag him back to the light."

"Why have sex with him, Jade... Explain that to me."

She munched on the sandwich, taking time to figure out how to frame her words.

"Mark's biggest fear was, no woman would ever want him. I had been trying to build his confidence around his disability. After I told him we were leaving. He was crying, I was consoling him. Then I don't know why or how, but we started kissing."

Dillon, ate his sandwich slowly. Lyla had growled at him. She said rather than listen through angry ears, he had to listen. So he tried.

"Mark, was so afraid he wouldn't be able to have sex. I took him to the physiotherapist who tried to explain there was nothing to stop him having sex, but he wasn't listening. He said how, what can I do, my legs don't work."

"I guess I understand his fears." Dillon replied.

"Yeah, well they came out while we were kissing, and I don't know why, but the kissing led to feeling, and caressing. Then we were doing it. I felt awful afterwards, but the look on Marks, face. He was so relieved, so empowered and alive. I could see it in his eyes."

Dillon let the words percolate for a while before he asked. "I can understand I think. But why do it again?"

"Because, he brought out the blackmail. The I'm going to kill myself if you leave. I can't live without you. I was scared, because I think he really would have done it just to spite me. I know it sounds crazy, but I wanted to build him back up. Help him live a normal life."

"Yeah, okay. I guess I understand."

"I'm sorry. I didn't plan it, or even want it to happen. Once it did, I was trapped, and had to see it through."

"The sex with him. I mean, was it good?"

She gulped down a lump in her throat that didn't want to go down. "Yes, it was good. I'm not going to lie. It was different. He had no use of his legs. It meant I had to do everything. It was unusual, but good."

1...910111213...16