A Chef Nurse Patient and Pâtissier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyla giggled playfully, be fore pulling her back into a kiss. Jades fingers now exploring Lyla. Inching in and out of her slick sticky pussy. Sliding along the length of her vulva. Squeezing and feeling her swollen lips.

Rubbing softly over her clit as it poked nosily from beneath her hiding place.

"I can't believe we're doing this." She whispered.

Her voice betraying her emotions.

Lyla decided, she needed to take back control. Rolling Jade, onto her back. She kissed her way down Jade's, body. Sucking and nibbling along the way. She kissed gently along her lubricious slit. Enjoying the taste, the sweet dewy deliciousness.

She felt Jade, shudder, as her tongue ventured into the depths of her convulsing sex. Her vagina, clutching hopefully at Lyla's tongue. All she could do was hold on. Her legs curling around Lyla's neck. Holding her, guiding her. Mashing her face against her gasping pussy.

Usually her second orgasm wasn't as powerful as her first, but this was different. Lyla was in no hurry, she treated Jade's sex as a delicious delight, which she savoured slowly, deliberately.

"Please, don't tease." Jade whimpered.

Lyla kissed her way back up, until her eyes stared into Jade's. "Don't be in such a rush. We have all night. Enjoy the journey babe."

Her mouth crushed Jade's. Then she was gone again. Her fingers sliding back into the new home of Jade's inviting pussy. Her open mouth sucking and nibbling, on her clitoris. She flicked it furiously with the tip of her tongue, Her lips holding it firmly.

"Oh fuck." Jade moaned loudly. Her legs again wrapped around Lyla's head. Her fingers knotted in her hair. Tugging and ripping as she positioned her mouth on the target.

Lyla experienced and skilled. Took Jade to the edge, her mouth open and sucking furiously. Her fingers diving headlong in and out. Plunging and thrusting. The squishy sloshy sounds of her juiciness apparent.

When Jade finally came, it was tumultuous. Her whole body shuddering and trembling. Her hips thrusting frenetically against Lyla's, crushed face.

Jade, gasped and panted, her body desperately trying to recover. Exhausted, she fell asleep in Lyla's arms. Their bodies wound together as one.

Sometime during the night. She awoke, and it was her turn to use her mouth to explore. Tentative, yet enquiring. She kissed her way around Lyla's body. Enjoying the sensations, novel and arousing. Her first experience of nuzzling and sucking a woman's breasts. Biting and teasing her nipples.

Then, pushing her way between Lyla's legs, her first taste, the sensuous flavour of her sex. The gooey sticky secretions coating her tongue like melted treacle.

Then inside her tunnel of love. The feel of the walls, clasping and enticing. The aroma, of her arousal. The earthy taste of her desire.

Like Lyla had asked of her, she repaid the debt. Her mouth locked over her luscious swollen lips.

It wasn't hurried, Jade learned quickly that this was a feast, not a take away, and she had time to savour every sensation, every smell, every taste.

Their lovemaking continued off and on throughout the night. Sleeping, then exploring. It was the furious assault from Lyla, in the dark hours of the morning which surprised Jade the most. Her leg bent back against her breasts. Their pussies rubbing torridly against each other. The wet slapping of their flesh colliding. The juices covering their tummies, legs and a huge wet spot in the middle of the bed.

Lyla fucked Jade rhythmically, slowly with love. Then building to a frenetic crescendo... Jade's mind so overwhelmed it was mush. But a beautiful gooey mush.

They showered together in the morning, laughing and flirting as they used their bodies like sudsy wash cloths.

Their union now complete. Lyla held Jade's head between her hands. Their mouths touching. "I love you gorgeous lady."

"I love you as well, I'm still trying to process what happened to me. You've turned my world inside out."

Dressed, and riding down in the elevator. Jade asked. "What the hell do we tell, Dillon?"

Lyla, giggled salaciously and whispered. "We tell him, he missed the best night of his life. But if he's nice to us. We'll give him an action replay."

"God, how can you be so casual about this?"

"Jade, it's simple. I love you. I love Dillon, and I want us to all be happy. We can do it. You love Dillon, I never doubted that. Now I know you love me. The way you gave yourself to me last night. There is no question in my mind."

They kissed, before walking into the kitchen hand in hand. Dillon spotted them immediately. "You two look like you had a fun night."

Lyla dropped Jade's hand and walked up to him, and kissed him passionately. When they separated, she laughed aloud, saying. "Yes we did." She turned and grabbed Jade's trembling hand, pulling Jade forward into Dillon's arms, and he took control by kissing her just as passionately.

"Fuck, you guys. Get a room aye." Phillipe. Said loudly, to a raft of peeling laughter.

They ate together in the dining room. The teasing furtive glances passed quickly back and forth. Nobody brave enough to talk. They were all finishing up, when Dillon asked. "So what happens now?"

"Well, my sweet." Lyla stated. "If you're up for it. Tonight we consummate this relationship completely."

"The three of us?" He replied.

"Yes, babe. The three of us."

He stared across at Jade. "You're okay with this?"

In response, she reached across the table. Grabbed and squeezed his hand. "I'm more than okay. I can't wait.

That night, they did exactly that. They made love, each taking turns at being in the middle. Dillon unable to keep up. Had to play spectator for a while to build up strength. He watched on in utter amazement, as the girls made love. Sucking and fucking ferociously.

There's a difference between watching real women make love and what you see in porno's. This was full of desire, lustful wantonness.

The girls made sure he wasn't left out, although at different times. He felt more like a sex toy than part of their lovemaking.

It was repeated night after night, until after the fourth night. They were all that tired. They just slept.

At breakfast. Dillon again broached the subject. "What happens now?"

Lyla took control. "Jade has to move down here properly. We make this a permanent thing. Then we have to help her find a job."

"Are you on board, Jade?" He asked.

"Yes, their must be disabled people here who need carers."

"There's lots to discuss though isn't there?" Jade, asked.

"Ike what?"

"Well, rules, who does what. Do we all share this bed all the time?"

"No." Lyla replied. "There will be fights, arguments. Illness. Sometimes, one of us might not feel like sharing the bed. Then they will have to sleep in my old room. Please, let's not focus on the negatives, the trifling. Lets simply commit to each other to always be honest and caring. No lies, no cheating. Just love and affection."

Life, can throw up many hurdles. Challenges and tests. They learned that problems have more than one solution. That humans make mistakes, but with patience, and forgiveness. Anything is possible. Love isn't black and white. Love takes many forms, and it's not limited to two people.

The end.