A Chef Nurse Patient and Pâtissier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, I'm married, Dillon, is my husband. You've got a new life now. Your music career is going to be huge."

"No, not without you." He said in desperation.

She went to sit by him on the bed, and he grabbed her. His powerful arms holding her close, his tears staining her top. "Mark... Stop it. Let me go, you have to be at the studio in half an hour."

He buried his face in the side of her neck. Her smell driving him crazy. His sniffles turned to kisses, and then nibbles. As she tried to push him away, his mouth closed over hers, her words smothered by his hungry urgent mouth.

She wanted to fight him off, but it felt good, she felt the enormous swell of emotions, his tongue pierced her defences, and she felt the swirling slithering intruder caress hers.

A little moan of pleasure escaped her mouth, and it drove him on, empowering him. "She liked it." He said to himself. "She wants it."

Fucking hell, the feel of her hot body against him, her tits. Jesus, how long had it been... Too long. His cock throbbed against her hip as he ground it against her. Using his arms for leverage he pulled her against him.

Jade, felt the overwhelming weight of guilt. "No." She said forcefully pushing his shoulders. "Stop it, Mark. We have to go." She jumped up, pulling her top down and straightening up.

It was a quiet drive to the studio, and even although the band was in good form, Mark couldn't lift, he continually had to try and get his depressive thoughts under control.

"What the fuck is wrong with him today?" Cliff, the sound engineer said to Jade. "It's like his puppy died or something. This is crap."

The whole session was like it. In the end, Cliff said. "Lets call it a day, aye. I think you dudes have been putting in a big effort. An early finish, and an early start tomorrow."

Driving home, Mark broke down, his pitiful tears filled the van.

"Mark, calm down, you're getting all wound up."

"Whatya expect. You dropped that fucking bomb on me this morning, and think it's just gonna be okay. Fuck no... I'm scared you're gonna be gone, and I'll be left here on my own again. Nobody else will even look at me. You're the only one who doesn't care."

"Mark, there'll be other girls. You'll see, once you get out and about, girls are going to flock to you."

"Bullshit. I love you Jade, I don't mean as a friend, I mean. I fucking love you. I go to bed thinking about you. I wake up in the morning and all I think about is. How soon will you arrive. My whole day revolves around you. I want you so bad."

She reached for his hand and gave it a little reassuring squeeze. "I'm married, you knew that Mark. I have a husband, who I love very much."

"What about me, Jade. I think you love me as well. I felt it in our kiss this morning. You didn't want to stop."

"I like you a lot, I'm not denying that."

"Then why can't we be together. Let Dillon, go, you can stay with me. You don't have to go."

"Yes I do, and you know it."

"Just for a little while, just stay until the albums recorded."

That night at home, the full impact of the day crushed down on Jade she felt terrible. Mark had been distraught, so close to losing it completely.

She sat on the sofa, and the tears flowed like rain. She couldn't hold them back. She felt like she was abandoning Mark. When she added it up. She wanted to stay, she wanted to make sure he was stable before she left.

Dillon walked in, bright and breezy. "Hey Babe. I talked to, Leon. The apartment is fully furnished. We don't have to take anything other than clothes, and personal shit. They'll even pay for our stuff to go into storage if we decide to keep it."

It wasn't until he sat down beside her with a couple of glasses of wine, that he saw her red puffy eyes. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"I told Mark, we were leaving, and he lost it. I mean really lost it. The dudes at the recording studio really cracked the shits. Mark, was useless all day. They sent us home early."

"Oh bugger. Let's hope he gets over it quick. Once we're gone he'll have no choice."

"Don't be so cruel Dillon. This is what I was worried about. He's still so fragile. I knew he wouldn't take it well."

"That's because you've encouraged him. You knew he was infatuated with you. Christ, if you'd left him to it when I suggested. You wouldn't be having this problem."

She trembled, the rage bursting from her. "Fuck you cruel selfish bastard. How can you be like that. He was in a very dark place. I helped drag him out of that hole. Now he feels like I'm abandoning him. He's not like us, Dillon. He's suffering badly."

Dillon's anger started to boil as well. "What do you want me to do Jade? It's not my fault he had an accident. We can't put our lives on hold because he's feeling a little lost. He has parents who clearly love him. Let them pick up the slack."

"They have jobs."

"Yeah well, so do we. Their lives are no more important than ours."

"This is different isn't it Dillon..."

"I don't see how. Look, Jade, we still have the best part of a month, hopefully by then. His parents will have found a replacement for you, and he'll be back on his way."

The next week went much the same, although, Mark seemed stronger. They finally managed to get some excellent takes, and the engineers were mixing down the first four tracks.

Dillon and Jade managed to ease the tension. Dillon found tenants to take over the cottage, he found a storage firm where they could leave their furniture. He helped Cass get ready to take over the business. He made sure all the vendors knew that she was taking over. He drove her in to get a tow-bar fitted to her old Ford Falcon station wagon.

Everything was coming together. Leon had booked and paid for their travel on the "Inter Islander" ferry. Motel accommodation in Christchurch.

Everything was going smoothly. Dillon's only concern was. After living together this long. He knew Jade pretty well. She wasn't really into this. The stilted awkward conversations, her hesitancy whenever he asked how Mark was going.

He knew fully well, that there was an issue, and she hadn't fully committed.

It was the day the engineers passed over the recordings of the first four tracks. They had printed them to CD just for Mark. "Have a listen to these on the drive home you two. Let me know what you think. If you like them as is. They will be the finished product."

Neither Mark not Jade could hide their excitement. They were no sooner in the van, when Mark slid the CD into the player, and hit play.

The sounds filled the van, the songs rocked. They stared open mouthed at each other. The songs were so good.

"Fucking hell, they sound great." Mark announced happily.

"God, they're better than that. They're incredible, fabulous. They're amazing. God babe, these are going to number one. No question."

As they pulled up at the lights, he reached for and grabbed her. His mouth crushing hers in a powerful sensual kiss. She didn't fight it. The feel of his tongue swirling and dancing joyously with hers aroused in her feelings she had been trying to quell.

The euphoria of the moment caught her out. She returned the kiss with fervour.

It was only the sound of tooting horns behind them, that broke the kiss.

The drive home, was full of furtive glances. They held hands, his sliding up and down her leg. Stroking and caressing. Every time they stopped for lights, the kiss reignited, and the Van was full of passion.

Jade knew she was lost, there was no way she could fight him off tonight, and in reality. She didn't want to. She had a yearning need to see if the feelings could be sustained...

The moment, they arrived back at Marks place, their passion erupted in a rapturous sensual hunger.

It was so new and different. Jade had to take control. She sucked his hard throbbing cock to bursting point, but Mark surprised her by repaying her oral assault with one of his own. She wasn't sure if he was nervous about the actual intercourse, and was making up for it.

She wasn't saying no. His mouth pleasured her to a rousing orgasm. She clawed at his hair, she pulled and tugged tightly. Guiding his mouth directly to her favourite places. He learned quickly, allowing her to guide.

Her orgasm was immense, His cock felt like a club in her hand, as she climbed atop him, and guided it into her slick sex.

Ahhhhh, Fuck." He screamed ecstatically. "Jesus, fuck me."

She moved slowly enjoying the control. He could do nothing but lay there and let her fuck him.

It was so different to sex with Dillon, or any her previous partners. This was so sensual, she was in complete control. She could use him, he could do nothing but lay there and enjoy.

She teased him, riding in short slippery movements. Her pussy sucking and clutching at his pulsing cock.

The benefits of being in control... It meant she got to move maximising contact with her clit. She gyrated her hips, swirling her arse in little circles, all the while grinding her clit on his root.

Their orgasms were volcanic. She felt his release it was so powerful. The hot flush of his cum squirting erotically into her spasmning core.

Afterwards, they lay together, their hot sweaty bodies slick and tacky. They kissed, and Mark, let his fingers explore. They made love one final time before she had to leave.

It was on the drive home, every passing Kilometre, darkened her mood. The tears flowed non-stop. Her eyes puffy, her mascara running. "What have I done?" She chided herself. "You stupid bitch."

What the fuck was Dillon going to say, there was no way she could keep this a secret. He would know, and she knew it.

How to tell him... She was home before she knew it. Luckily, he wasn't home, and it gave her a chance to shower, wipe away the running mascara. Cleanse her sex, wash away the evidence.

She made coffee, and tried to subdue her growing guilt and embarrassment. "Be strong." She said to herself.

When she heard his clunky old Magna pull into the driveway, a wave of fear enveloped her. She jumped up and rushed to meet him at the door. She hoped for a kiss, and cuddle, before she tried to explain. She'd gone over it a million times in her head. None of it sounded convincing. Even she hated how it sounded.

The moment, he walked in the door. She leapt on him. Her arms circling his neck, her mouth crashing into his. They staggered backwards, Dillon, taken completely by surprise. "Whoa, babe. Shit give me a chance to get in the door."

He kissed her as he stepped back. His eyes catching hers, then focusing, the tears were already flowing, her face red and flushed with guilt.

His happy demeanour melted, his face sagged, and his body shuddered. The icy cold realisation flooded him.

"No... God no, please tell me you didn't?"

"Dillon..."

"You fucking bitch. You treacherous fucking bitch." He snarled pushing her away. "Oh my god. Why?"

"Dillon, please let me explain."

"No, fuck no." He turned on his heels and he was gone, the door slamming behind him. The Magna roared as he accelerated wildly out the gate, the food van swaying wildly behind him.

"You bitch." He growled into the night. "Fucking slut. I fucking knew it."

He drove, not knowing where he was going, or what he was doing. His world had just imploded. "Huh." He sneered. "Why was I surprised. I expected it. I'd seen it coming."

He found a parking spot right on the beach. He got out and walked along the sands. The cold water lapping at his feet.

All the anger and emotion slowly oozed out of him. He was woken from his numbness by his phone ringing. "What do you want Jade?"

"Come home, Dillon. Let me explain, lets talk."

"No, I don't want to hear your feeble excuses. All I want to hear is you admit it. Tell me. You fucked him didn't you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen, but you were right. There was always an attraction between us. It just happened tonight. If you come home we can talk about it."

"Christ, I don't want to talk about it. I just wanted confirmation."

"Where are you, let me come to you."

"Nah, not happening, Jade. I need to be alone. Remember the night you told me I was smothering you. Well this is the same. Give me some space. Right at this moment, I hate you."

"Okay, babe. Come home when you can. I'm waiting up."

"Don't bother. You may as well go to bed. I'm not coming home tonight." He didn't wait, he disconnected immediately.

Laying back, with the seat reclined as far as it would go. He tried to figure out what to do. Could he forgive? Could he live with her after that. Christ, was she leaving him to be with that dick?

Nothing made sense. He did finally get to sleep.

With the sunlight streaming in, he got out, walked over to the public toilets. Had a leak and stretched out his aching limbs. His whole body ached. Checking his watch, he drove to the spot where he operated the van from, and opened up. He'd never thought about opening for the morning rush. People going to work, walking their dogs, going to school.

Soon he was inundated with customers. When he saw Jade standing in the queue, he grimaced.

She walked up to the window, and smiled. "Hey babe, are you okay?"

"No, not really, but I'll get there." He, muttered, trying to keep calm.

"Can we talk, we need to get this cleared up. Let me try and explain."

Dillon glanced at the line of people who had formed behind her. "I'm a bit busy as you can see, right at this moment." He passed her a hot muffin, and coffee. "Go and sit over there, chill, and when I get a break. I'll come over."

She wandered away nervous. The food at least settled her tummy, and the coffee, warmed her insides. The tension, felt like it was tearing her in two. She checked her phone, and she was now running late for Mark. They were supposed to be in the studio in thirty minutes.

She should have called him, but couldn't face it. What the hell was she thinking. She peeked up at Dillon who worked furiously to clear the growing line of customers. For the first time, she noticed how flustered he seemed. She wanted to go and help... Would he accept her help?

She finished her coffee, and pushed her way up into the van. "I'll take the orders, and do the coffee, you concentrate on the food." She mumbled, trying not to sound overbearing.

Dillon, sighed ruefully. Her help was greatly appreciated. He'd never thought about opening for breakfasts, but this changed his mind. In his mind, he was thinking of different things he could add to the menu...

They worked side by side silently, the only sounds were the cash register, and Jade's phone which kept ringing and ringing. She felt guilty, she knew it would be Mark. She certainly wasn't going to answer it standing beside Dillon.

Finally, the line dissipated, and they had a chance to collect their thoughts.

"Can we talk now?" She asked.

"Make us a couple of coffee's and we can go down to the beach." He tidied up, and then wandered down to the surf slowly lapping on the sand. He found a spot out of the brisk morning sea breeze. Jade, followed him down, and they sat silently together watching the waves roll casually in, before crashing into the beach.

"Why, Jade?"

"I know this will sound weak, but here goes. Mark, and I connected, a shared attraction since I started working with him. I know I told you there wasn't anything going on. That was a lie, not just too you, but to myself as well."

She sipped her coffee, which she held in both hands. "I tried to suppress the feelings, the attraction. I pushed them away. I managed that until last night. From the moment I told Mark, we were leaving, he. He crashed back into that dark hole that I dragged him out off."

Dillon sat listening, his heart thumping frantically in his chest.

"Then, last night it changed. The engineers gave us the new recordings to listen too on the way home. This immense swell of pride, of achievement lifted us both into this euphoric state, and it culminated in us having sex."

"Why..." Dillon mumbled.

"Because the desire to do exactly that had been filling us both with need from the early days. Honestly, we both wanted it. That sounds cruel, but I have real feelings for Mark. I'm not going to lie and tell you all those things people say when they're caught out. It was more than just sex, yes it did mean something."

"I take it then that you're leaving me?"

"No..." She gasped. The words exploding in her brain. "I know you must be hurting. God, I saw it in your face last night. I don't want to separate, I want to work our way through this. We can do it."

"Are you saying it's over between you two?"

"I don't know. I never planned this Dillon. It took me by surprise. I tried to convince myself I did it just to boost Mark's, self believe, prove to him that he could have a normal life. Women would still find him attractive. But I failed, last night meant more than that. I wanted it. What I feel for Mark, Isn't what you and I share. But there is real emotions, feelings..."

"Jade, from my perspective, it's pretty simple. If you want to have a life with me, then you will have to call Mark, and tell him he needs to find another carer, and we leave together as soon as we can. That is the only way I can see us surviving this."

"Dillon, I can't do that. I need to tell him, and Olivia, face to face. I need to give them a couple of days, a week maybe to find somebody else."

"Oh hell no..." Dillon, snapped. "If you go back to his place, then stay there. I will go by myself."

"You wouldn't be that cruel. Please Dillon, let me try to soften the blow, let me do it gradually."

"No, it's him or me. I'm not going to we walked over like that. I can get Leon, to bring the dates forward, and we could be gone tomorrow. Maybe that's the best way, just cut your ties with them. If you go back there, then I will leave, by myself."

"No, we still have so much to do. I need to visit my parents, clean the cottage out. Put our furniture in storage. Pack our clothes. We can't bring the date forward. Dillon, I need to talk to Mark, we shared something wonderful. I can't just run away and pretend it never happened."

"That's just charming, Jade. It might have been wonderful for you. It was a nightmare for me. I'm not living through that. Wondering every day whether you decided your desires meant more than your promises to me."

He tossed his empty coffee cup in the trash, dusted the sand off his jeans, and turned to walk back to the van.

Jade sat there in shock. "What a stupid thing to say." She admonished herself quietly. "Why did you say that?"

She scurried after him. "Dillon, that came out wrong. That wasn't what I meant."

"Yes it was Jade. You said you weren't going to lie. You enjoyed your little tryst with him. That's great for you. I'm telling you, we leave in two day's or you stay by yourself. Your call."

She couldn't respond, her mouth dried up, her tongue refused to function. She wandered away realising that arguing with him was futile. He could be stubborn, and he had already made up his mind. Nothing she said now would change that.

Jumping into her car, she drove towards Marks place. She couldn't do it to him, just run away. She was already nervous about what was going to happen.

The whole thing was a mess, of her own making. She let herself fall into the oldest trap of all. Falling for a patient, letting empathy, be replaced by love.

Pulling into the drive way, she was shocked to find, Olivia. Who was pounding on Mark's door yelling for him to let her in."

"What happened?" Jade, asked as she approached.

Olivia, turned and opened her arms. "I don't know what happened. Last night he was on top of the world. I have never seen him so happy. This morning I could hear him wailing like a wounded animal. I came over to help him shower, and to see what the matter was, and I found him crying and screaming out wild threats about taking his life."

1...45678...16