All Comments on 'A Christmas Competition'

by bookwyrm5000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That was one hell of a good story. Please continue.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

A truly amazing 'love' story. I read it yesterday quickly but was haunted by that last sentence as I went to sleep. So I had to dig if up out of the impossibly hard to navigate archives and reread it today, Lots of reasons to diss it, too little background about Jessica, too many hard to decipher sentences, and definitely no story ending. But I was entranced by the mechanics of it all and her last sentence held SO many unspoken meanings. I just had to favorite you and will soon see what else you have done.

bookwyrm5000bookwyrm5000over 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad these stories stayed with you and were, more or less, enjoyed. Many of the stories I've published in the last year have been commission works and, as such, not necessarily an original story of my own - therefore much more difficult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbookwyrm5000@bookwyrm5000
I've started working with a new writing partner and taking commissions again after several years of dabbling with it. Commissions that I maintain rights to will be posted here!