All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 08'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

I'm so glad Phi was there with Kachi because she is as naive as the day is long. She said herself that something seem off about Jeremy in the video. Hopefully she will get all the facts first and tell him her news.

Donny's punk ass need to follow up with crazy Claire to see if she followed through on her plans and go tell Kachi and suffer the consequences of his stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True Dat!

I agree with ariesgirl. I know a story sometimes needs drama to be good and keep the story going for a while but I get so sick and tired of authors making the men and women jump straight to the wrong conclusions. They automatically believe what they see or hear and go off without giving the other person the benefit of the doubt or the chance to explain. You never let them prove or disprove what was said or done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmm

I have so many negative emotions about this chapter. I was all set with a tirade about everything I hated. In retrospect, that isn't fair to you. You cannot help that your idea of romance and acceptable drama are different from mine. I find a lot of the story a little cliché; from her being a virgin and the immaturity tied to it, to getting pregnant the first time, to the inevitable marriage (because all men rush to marry you having impregnating you after only knowing you for a month) and blah blah blah to follow. But after reading all of the "5 star" comments I realize you are indeed writing the story for them, not me. With that said, this is where I get off. It's not because you aren't a talented writer (I will probably return to read some of your other stories), I just do not enjoy where this story is going.

Good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why Can't this be different

Honestly, I'm tired of every woman falling pregnant in these romance stories online. Seriously, you can have tons of sex, write about the ups and downs of the relationship without being lazy and making the protagonist pregnant. And now...Jeremy is gonna do what with her? Kachi says her father would kill her. Jeremy is her boss, and they have not dated for long. Me thinks she needs to get an abortion. It's completely naive to marry a guy you've known for so little time because he knocked you up. Make this a little realistic.

I understand what it's like to be from a strict household and culture. Kachi is her own woman. She is not a child. It's up to her to make the grown up decision, take control of her body, and give up the child.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Great addition!!

Love the tale so far. I hope the next chapter is coming soon. :)

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 11 years ago
Where is the next chapter?

Update pleaseeeee

You are killing me. What will happen next?

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutabout 11 years ago
SHUT THE FUCK UP

This is directed to every anonymous comment on here! Haven't written one story of your own, yet unfairly criticizing someone else's. If you want a depressing, non-cliched story look some fucking where else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet another fucking pregnancy story...

How predictable and boring!! It is one thing to have a 20 something virgin, but this is the 21st century: virgin 14 years old know about safe sex and condom. It is such a cheap and reactionary move to have the female character get pregannt, and OF COURSE she won't have an abortion 'cause she is a good girl and only bad evil gril have abortion. And OF COURSE the guy will marry her 'cause he loves her so much and this baby will just make him realize that...UGH!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Of course Lannasage was predictable with this story line, hell she/he doesn't know where the hymen is so why the fuck wouldn't they have Kachi be naive enough to get pregnant from her first time? 1* Oh and a few typos? A few? Really? I've had enough of predictable garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES