All Comments on 'A Christmas Tail Ch. 03'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
not good

There could be disastrous repercussions after this night. Hubby takes wifey to a place where everyone is sworn not to divulge what happens, and treats you to a night of ecstasy, and wifey exposes him to all his old workmates in public. That plus the "Master Dan, oh Dan, I love your cock", knowing it would drive my little hubby crazy. At least if she had taken him to the club, he would have known his secret was safe. This was a bit too far, I would be worried about Master Dan too. She already knew he was worried about her, but she still had to say something. I hope he got the point. I hope he didn't get any diseases from all his ex employees. Well that's my take on this chapter. It's still a good story, and I enjoyed it, thanks.

thomashwhitethomashwhite3 months ago

He takes her to an S&M club they obviously were familiar with based on comments throughout the story. His gift to his wife is to whore her out in a slave auction without fully knowing what would happen. However, he was with her all the way to ensure her enjoyment and safety. She gave obvious signs through out that she was having fun. This makes sense since he should know his wife and her preferred sex play. She states to herself afterward:

“It was a unique sensation—physically I was sore and throbbing from every orifice and felt like I had just been run over by a Mac truck, but I was also emotionally exhilarated and energized.

It was definitely a high like I had never before experienced, but also an experience that I wouldn't want to repeat anytime soon. Kelly had truly given me a "memorable" gift. He's the most creative and imaginative man I have ever known in every aspect of our life together.”

So it sounds like he was fairly successful in ensuring a good time for her with little possibility of problematic outcomes due to the nature of the rules of a sex club including confidentiality.

In return she decides a negative experience is in order for him as his part of the deal.

Humiliation that well leaves behind the structures of safe play. Many changes are made to his look that will last for months and will be viewed out in the real world by people he works and hangs out with. He is feminized which in itself is a dramatic negative emotional event for most males. Then she takes him out where he can be viewed by the public along the way. Once again raising the emotional bar and the potential for blowback. As she raises that bar she thinks “ He then knew we were going out and started to panic a little.” Finally, she lies to him to say “I told him we were going to a Christmas party and assured him that no one would know who he was. He seemed somewhat relieved by this and let me lead him to the car.” This showed she is an extremely untrustworthy person because she could have made it no worse than pushing him out into the group of people he worked with for years. As stated “He went into a dazed shock”. These people will definitely remember this and will see him in the future. People who may be personally offended (because they aren’t members of a S&M club) and will probably share it with others of his friends. These people have no confidentiality understanding unlike the club members. Also, this is now out in the world for life. The word will spread. This is not a play space. This was not done by someone who cares.

You can’t even argue that she thinks he is really in to it. There was no reference within here to him showing some joy in the feminity of the clothes, no reference to him having an aroused state, and no reference to him having interest in feminization or humiliation.

Now, if all that happens is that he is humiliated by dressing as a woman that might be okay. Many men have experienced cross dressing on a holiday. It is usually seen as a small humiliation to bring joy to your friends. Non-sexual in nature and usually done so poorly that it is farcical. However, being part of this adventure it is surely to become sexual and all the badness mentioned before comes in to play.

thomashwhitethomashwhite3 months ago

I also forgot the following which was mentioned in an earlier comment:

“ Experiencing a twelve inch cock was a first for me and I imagined that Kelly might feel that he could now never measure up.

I teasingly called out, pretending to be talking in my sleep, "Master Dan, oh Dan, I love your cock", knowing it would drive my little hubby crazy.

I peeked over to Kelly and sure enough, he had an expression of shock and horror on his face.

I smiled at him and said, "Got ya baby!" I could see the relieved look on his face and we embraced.”

The problem is that the husband, Kelly, definitely is worried about measuring up to the big Dick that she obviously enjoyed. Kelly realized that he might have opened a can of worms he couldn’t handle. She realizes this and then proceeds to terrorize him with it. To the point of shock and horror.

Unfortunately, while she turned this in to a joke, this will not have truly reassured him. It is often when someone reassures you that something will not matter or is not occurring, that is a sign that it is happening. We wonder why it would even be brought up if there was nothing to it. So, they hugged it out but I would almost guarantee that he worries even more now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES