A Christmas to Remember Ch. 04-06

Story Info
The unbelievable continues. Nate’s one lucky guy.
17.3k words
4.69
10.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Chapter 4

Nate pulled his eyes from the three naked, cum-covered women and went in search of a towel. It was happening all over again and he couldn't really believe it. It had been over four years, but he was back with the triplets and it was fucking amazing. His cock was drooping, almost flaccid now, as he went to the linen closet and grabbed not one, but two towels. He expected he wasn't done for the night, not after what he remembered from that Thanksgiving, years ago.

-----

"I'm going to need a towel," Jill said, already feeling her husband's load oozing out of her pussy.

Nate hadn't pulled out yet and he knew if he did, it would only be worse and harder to clean up. Julie got off the bed and hurried down the hall, returning with a towel. Lifting his wife's ass and keeping his softening cock deep, Julie spread the towel under Jill before Nate set her down. Pulling out, the sisters watched his cum gurgle and roll out of her open sex.

"Nice load... just like she said, again," Julie said.

"Yeah, she wasn't lying, the boy is potent," Jana added.

"We've got to shower and get ready, Mom and Dad are going to be back soon," Jill said, cleaning herself up as best she could.

She then handed the towel to Nate, who wiped off his drooping penis, still breathing faster than normal from the climax.

"We can't all shower and be ready now, but you two can. Jana and I will just fake it," Julie said.

Nate's head was swirling as he looked at the three naked sisters, which looked so similar and so incredible. He couldn't believe what was happening to him and that his wife was really okay with it. He definitely wasn't going to bring it up, or ask why she was. He was going with it and was planning on enjoying the ride for as long as possible.

Jill got up, took his hand, as he stared at them, pulling him toward the bathroom, leaving Julie and Jana in Jill's old bedroom. He followed his naked wife to the bathroom and inside. She got the shower warming and together they hopped in.

"Babe, I'm so proud of you," Jill said.

"Why's that?" he asked.

"I've been bragging you up for so long and you've come through, making everything I've said true... my sisters are blown away, I can just tell."

"I'm glad I could help with that," he said, not wanting to seem overly stoked about fucking her sisters.

"Oh, yeah, you helped alright... but it's not just your penis and stamina that I told them about. It's how sweet and thoughtful you are and romantic. How you always take care of me and do what I ask and... and... well, you're the perfect husband and I wanted them to know; so they can hopefully, find someone as wonderful as you," his wife said, as she was soaping up his cock and balls the entire time.

"It's because you deserve it," he said, loving her soapy hands on his long cock.

It was somehow growing larger, even after all the climaxes. She stopped playing and they embraced under the water. His cock got wedged between them, not quite able to rise all the way. They finished showering and got out, wearing towels to their room. Nate could hear voices and noise downstairs as they walked to Jill's old room. The parents were back home and it sounded like Jill's sisters were downstairs helping already. The parents, none the wiser to what they all had just done.

Before they headed down to help, Jill stopped and said, "Okay, so I want you to be helpful and courteous to my mom. She can be a little particular around the holidays, but you'll do great... my sisters will be watching."

"No problem," Nate said, following her out the door.

Over the next several hours, Nate was the perfect gentleman, doing everything he was asked to do by Jill's entire family. He could tell that it was a test from the sisters, but not their mother. She apparently didn't know all about him like the triplets did. He figured he passed the test by the time the turkey was in the oven and all the fixings were either in the fridge or baking. Jill's mother was very particular, but so was his wife, and he hoped he exceeded expectations, because it would only bode well for his sex life.

"Okay, I think we're ready. Thanks for all the help, girls and Nate... you were surprisingly handy and followed directions really well... I hope you're like that at home too," Nate's mother-in-law said.

"Oh, he is, Mom... he always helps when he can," Jill said, making sure her sisters heard.

"Well, good... maybe your sisters can find someone like him," Jill's mother said, looking at her sisters.

"He's set the bar pretty high, Mom... don't know if there is any more like him," Julie said.

"Yeah, he might be one of a kind," Jana added.

"Well, my beautiful daughters deserve the best, so you better not settle on anything less," their mother said, walking from the kitchen.

"Well, shit... now look what you've done," Julie said to Jill.

"Yeah, what are the chances of finding another Nate?" Jana added.

"Not my problem... I got mine," Jill said, putting her arms around her husband.

"Impossible! A cock like his, how he can use it, his looks, and now his helpfulness... you're killing us, Nate," Jana said.

"Sorry, ladies... but your sister deserves it," he said, lowering his head to kiss his wife.

"And we don't?" Julie asked.

"Not what I said... I'm sure you do, but I can't be three people... even if I wanted to be," he said, grinning.

"Oh, he's sweet," Jana said.

"He's fucking perfect," Julie said, walking up to him. "I wish I would have met him first," she added, and ran her hand down his chest to his cock, grabbing it through his pants.

Nate flinched as she found his long cock. She held it for a few seconds, before glaring at Jill, who was just grinning ear to ear. Julie let go and walked past the couple and out of the kitchen.

"Don't mind her... she's just jealous and I'll admit, Jill... we're both a bit shocked that everything you've told us is true. I mean, it seemed way too good to be true, but here he is and you were right," Jana said, grabbing his cock as well, which was now larger from Julie's groping.

"Oh my, he's getting harder," Jana said, before taking her hand away and looking at Jill.

"He's always ready... whenever I want him," Jill, said, grinning.

"So, lucky... so lucky... I'm jealous too," Jana said. "You should share more," she added.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? But I think he's proven my point," Jill said.

"Oh, fully, but... Jill, you're not here much longer and who knows when we'll see you and him again," Jana protested.

"Well, maybe I could share him some more before we leave... but finding time and a place will be difficult," Jill added.

Nate just stood quietly as the two sisters planned what was next for him. His cock had gotten wedged in his pants from the sisters' grabbing it, and now was getting uncomfortable. He didn't move, just listened.

"We have a few hours before Thanksgiving dinner and with everything done, Dad will be watching TV and Mom will be sitting next to him with her puzzle. We can find somewhere," Jana said.

"What if she comes looking for us? She might want us to help with her puzzle," Jill said.

"We should leave the house, all of us just go, and tell them we will be back for dinner," Jana suggested.

"And go where?"

"Julie's work... she has her own key," Jana said. "It will be closed and empty... perfect."

"What do you think, Nate?" Jill asked, looking up at him.

"I'm game," he said.

"Of course, you are. Let's go find Julie," Jill said.

-----

Nate returned to the living room with the two towels, finding the triplets waiting patiently for him and trying not to drip everywhere.

"Hurry, babe, it's getting runny," Jill said.

He handed his wife the towel, she having gotten the most of his load, being in the center. She cleaned off her chin, tits, tummy and legs, before handing the towel to Julie. Nate watched as they cleaned up and then sat naked on the couch, looking up at him, the towel back in his wife's arms. He stayed standing a few feet away, watching them.

"Well, I know it's been almost five years, but I do recall from Thanksgiving, you were able to bounce right back pretty quick," Julie said, looking at his soft cock.

"Oh, that hasn't changed... he'll be ready again in no time. Won't ya babe?" Jill asked.

"No time," Nate repeated.

"Do you guys remember Thanksgiving that year? Going to Julie's work? That was wild," Jana said.

"Who could forget that?" Julie asked.

"No one, especially not Nate. Case in point, he's already getting hard just at the mention," Jill said.

"Oh, yep... look at that. He does remember," Jana said, giggling.

-----

The group found Julie coming out of the bathroom and stopped her in the hall.

"What's going on," she asked, seeing them all with mischievous faces.

"Mom and Dad are occupied, and Jill's willing to share more of Nate. We're thinking the real-estate office would be perfect," Jana explained.

"Really? Okay... I'm in... let me go get my keys," Julie said.

Downstairs, Jill told her parents they were going to take off for a few hours and drive around the town, visiting places she remembered with her sisters and Nate.

"Fine, dear, just don't miss dinner... I want you girls back at five," her mother said.

"We will," Jill said.

They all piled into Julie's car and headed to her work.

"How long have you worked at this place?" Nate asked.

"Jill didn't tell you? About six months," she said.

"I don't tell him everything about you, like I tell you guys about him," Jill said, chuckling.

"True, she doesn't. So, are you an agent?" Nate asked.

"Not yet, I have to pass the tests... I just work the front desk right now," Julie said, as they pulled up to the office.

She let everyone in and then locked the door back up, looking around to make sure no one saw her. The building had lots of windows and the blinds were open. The small lobby had a few chairs, one sofa, and the desk that Julie worked at. A hallway led to the offices of the agents. All the lights were off and Julie turned some on just in the lobby.

"Help me close the blinds," she said, moving towards the windows.

Nate watched, standing in the middle of the lobby, as the three, almost-identical women, went around and closed all the blinds before turning back towards him. He smiled, as all three of them looked hungrily at him--almost sinisterly. Mostly, it was his sister-in-laws, undressing him with their eyes.

"So, Jill... It's awfully nice of you to share him again. Do we have any rules?" Julie asked, walking towards Nate.

"Just one... he only cums inside me, or on you," Jill said.

"That's fair," Jana said, standing with her sisters in front of Nate.

"Are you two trying to have kids?" Julie asked.

Nate's eyebrow went up. If they were, it was news to him. He had only cum inside Jill, the other times it was out in the open. He was curious to know what his wife would say.

"Not yet, I just want to have something only he does with me... can't share everything," Jill explained.

"Fine with me... he can cum all over me anytime he wants," Julie voiced, dropping to her knees in front of Nate.

His cock, already plumping up in his pants, lurched when she said what she said and again when she reached for it. Jill and Jana soon joined her on the floor and made quick work of his pants and boxers, his cock springing forward in a large, sideways arch as his boxers were removed. Three hands reached for him, all three found flesh.

"Good hell, he's amazing... I can't get over it," Jana said, holding the middle of his cock.

"He's long enough for all three hands," Julie said, holding the base.

"And the girth is just so impressive," Jana said, giving his cock a tug.

His wife had his head and part of his shaft, squeezing him and rubbing the pre-cum around his engorged glans, smiling up at him, proudly. He stood there, looking down at the three women as they began to stroke, touch and grope his cock and balls; still blown away this was happening to him. Pleasure surged through his manipulated member, sending chills through his body as his head, shaft and balls were massaged. Then came the mouths and the blowjob practice again. All to his delight and rapture. His wife still had the advantage of months of practice with his length and girth, but it all felt incredible, and had his cock humming with bliss, as each sister took turns sucking and trying to swallow more and more of his cock.

"Judas! It's a monster," Julie said, after gagging and having to come off him.

"I told you, it's all about opening your throat and relaxing. Watch again," Jill said, opening her mouth.

Nate smiled as he watched his bride swallow his cock and keep going, until she had all but an inch in her mouth. She didn't gag, just held him deep with his head at the back of her throat. The heat and sensations were staggering and he knew she was showing off for her sisters and he loved it. Jill finally took him out, long strings of saliva hanging from his cock to her lips.

"Damn, girl... that's amazing," Jana said.

"Impressive for sure... but I'm sure if we sucked him every day we could do it as well," Julie said.

"If only," Jill said, giggling before lathering Nate's cock up with the strings of saliva.

"We know he can fuck us, but how is he at returning the oral favor?" Julie asked, standing up and walking over to the couch, undressing as she walked.

"Nate, why don't you show her how good you are at eating pussy," Jill said, motioning for him to follow Julie.

"My pleasure," Nate said, kicking out of his pants, boxers and shoes. He had his shirt off by the time he got to the couch.

With Julie on the couch, her legs spread wide, Nate dropped to his knees and buried his face in Julie's drenched sex. She was tangy and hot, as his tongue licked her from the bottom up, spreading her wide open. He easily found her erect clit, circling it with his tongue slowly and licking her labia. His cock throbbed and oozed between his legs, as he teased her sex with his tongue, just glancing off the clit every once in a while, as he licked and sucked everything else.

"He's a fucking tease!" Julie screamed.

"Yeah, but just wait," Jill said, finding a chair so she could watch.

Nate played for a few more seconds before going right after her clit, pinning it between his teeth and flicking it as fast as he could with his tongue. Julie started to wiggle and moan as he drove her crazy.

"Oh, shit... fuck, what is he doing... it's so intense... fuck I might..." Julie screamed, squirting on Nate's chin from the intense clit play.

Jill started laughing, "Never squirted before have you?" she asked.

Julie couldn't respond, she was still wigging out and finally had to pull away from Nate's mouth. When her breathing returned to normal she looked up at all of them.

"Holy shit... what the fuck was that?"

"Good oral sex," Jill responded.

"I've never felt like that before, never done that before," Julie said, almost embarrassed.

Nate chuckled, "Jill had the same first reaction."

"No wonder you had him do this to me," Julie said. "I'll admit he's got skills for sure."

"Enough sucking and eating, let's fuck," Jana said, out of character for her. "I'm so wet!"

Jana and Jill began removing their clothes, setting everything on the chairs nearby. Nate watched his wife and Jana get naked. What a lovely sight. He couldn't help but grin and look for differences. Besides the hairstyles and pubic hair, there wasn't much different between the three sisters. Even the color and size of the areolas, were all the same. It was like his wife multiplied by three and he got to have sex with all of them.

The sisters went separate ways and found different things and positions, tempting him and making him choose. His wife sat on one of the chairs with her ass hanging off the cushion, her legs lifted and held by her hands; her pussy was wet and flushed, open at the bottom, inviting him over. Julie stayed on the couch, kneeling on it with her hands on the back, pressing her ass out to him with her legs spread and looking over her shoulder. She was even more wet and ready than his wife. Jana took the other side of the couch but assumed basically the same position his wife was in, except her legs were spread wider and not as high.

It was a tough choice, but Nate, being the dutiful husband, went over to his wife first. She smiled up at him, before sliding a single finger over her sex and into her pussy. Moving her finger, he squatted, pressing his hard cock down as far as he could, before entering his wife's hot, wet pussy. She moaned as his girth and length delighted her sex. The sisters watched wantonly, as his cock disappeared into Jill's body, until Nate's balls hit her ass.

"That's it, babe... give me all that cock," she said, reaching around to pull his ass closer.

She held him deep, not letting go, moaning from pleasure and effect and to whisper in his ear.

"I think two or three minutes each, just go around and fuck us to start," she said, before letting go and sitting back in the chair.

He obeyed and as soon as she let him go, he started pulling out and returned his cock with speed and power, over and over until his wife was moaning and trembling on the chair. He tried to keep track of time and luckily, there was a clock on the wall of the lobby. Pounding his cock, over and over into his wife's wet sex, he fucked her for three minutes, before pulling out and standing upright. She smiled up at him, his cock throbbing and wet, hovering over her. She gave a little head nod for him to leave her and move to the next sister in line, which happened to be Julie.

She was still on her knees, legs wide and playing with herself when he walked over. She had a great ass just like his wife and a pretty pussy to go with it. He stroked his cock a couple of times, before pressing it downward and sawing his head up and down Julie's wet sex.

"Yes... oh... fuck... give it to me," she said, in eager anticipation.

Nate pressed in and Julie moaned loudly as he entered her, spreading her pussy and filling her full with his cock. He held himself deep on the first descent, giving her all he had and holding it, so they both could revel in the heat and pleasure. Putting his hands on her hips, he pulled out and began fucking her at a slow but steady rate, watching the clock to know when to stop. His thrust got progressively faster, until he was driving his meaty cock deep and hard by the time three minutes was up. His cock humming with pleasure, hard and throbbing, balls growing tight. He could tell the difference between his wife's pussy and Julie's. Julie was definitely tighter, like Jill was the first month of marriage.

Julie was on the verge... Nate's wide and long cock was going places doggy-style, she had never felt before. He was so good at fucking her, she couldn't imagine anything being better than him. The way his cock spread her so fully and filled her so completely, was mind-blowing and had her so close to climax, in no time at all. She was almost there, when he suddenly pulled out, backing away from her.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers