A Christmas to Remember Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"No... keep going! I'm so close!" she blurted.

She saw him look over at Jill and the small shake of her head told Julie, Jill had given Nate some rules to follow.

"Oh, fine..." Julie said, disappointed.

Nate went to Jana. She smiled up at him, her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening with her secretions.

"Last the best of all the game," she said. "Come get me, tiger."

Nate had to squat again, feeding his wet, raging cock into the third sister's tight pussy. It was difficult to tell who was tighter between Jana and Julie, and it really didn't matter, because they both felt exquisite, as his cock plunged into hot, wet bliss. Jana cried out in pleasure, as he buried his dick into her, holding deep before proceeding to fuck her hard and fast for three minutes. Jana was loving it, and just like Julie, Jana had never felt something so wonderful and deep, full and tight before, causing her arousal to grow rapidly and realizing she didn't have much time.

She tried to cum, rubbing her clit fast and tight as Nate plowed into her for those three minutes, but was unable to hit her peak before his cock was gone. She didn't voice her complaint, knowing he'd be back and she should be happy with what Jill was letting her have. Her breathing was heightened and she had been really close to going over the edge. She could have continued with the clit play and cum, but she wanted to climax with Nate's cock inside her.

Nate was pumped, his legs were tight and rippling from squatting down and fucking Jana so hard. His cock was solid, throbbing and wet as he walked back to his wife. She smiled up at him, still on the chair, lightly playing with herself until he returned. When he arrived, she sat up, reached out and started gently stroking his cock, before standing up to whisper in his ear again.

"Well, done... just the perfect amount of time to keep them wanting. Circle around one more time and then we'll change it up when you get back to me," she said.

He didn't respond, as she pulled away from him and knelt facing backwards on the chair with her hands on the back. He knew what to do, moving forward and sliding back into his hot wife. Jill moaned loudly as he filled her up, his balls tight and against her clit. He started immediately, pulling out and fucking her hard and fast. She moved one hand to her clit and could feel his shaft sliding in and out as she played. Her breasts rocked back and forth as he hit her ass with his thrusts, holding onto her hips. He reached forward and grabbed both of her exquisite breasts, palming them and fondling as he thrust.

Nate checked the clock. One more minute, in his wife, was all he had left; his cock humming with pleasure, as he banged her from behind as hard and as fast as he could. His goal was to be on the verge by the time he had to pull out, giving his cock time to ease down as he walked over to Julie. It was working. With thirty seconds left, he felt his climax nearing, he was driving his cock so hard and deep into Jill. When he pulled out, his cock looked ready to blow, veins in high definition along his shaft and his head was glass like and purple with his arousal almost cresting.

He stood there for a few seconds, breathing hard and holding his climax in before turning away from his trembling wife and walking to Julie.

"Make me cum this time," she said. "I was so close."

She had moved to her back, with her legs spread and ass hanging off the arm of the couch, putting her pussy at the perfect level, so Nate wouldn't have to squat down to get at her. Blood was pulsing in his head; his cock was still raging and he didn't know if he had given himself enough time. Before he began with Julie, he squeezed the blood from his glans quickly and then eased himself into her.

"Okay, yes.... Now fuck me hard like you did Jill," she urged, already playing with her clit.

Nate focused, pulling out and slamming his cock back in deep, loving the sensation her tight pussy caused on his cock. His arousal jumped with the first and second thrusts and only increased as he pummeled her over and over, holding her feet for leverage. The friction was intense, with her ass resting on the arm of the sofa and her body falling onto the cushions. It felt incredible and it was all he could do to make the three minutes.

Julie had kept herself humming while Nate serviced her sisters and now that he was back, she wanted to cum. Her hand was rapidly working her clit as his massive and perfect cock relentlessly plowed into her sex over and over, bringing her arousal to a climax with one minute to spare. She screamed, cumming and shaking as the orgasm exploded upon her. His thrusts continued, as her pussy spasmed; her screams were constant, as the waves crashed over her, before falling limp on the sofa, hands at her sides, breathing heavily and radiating heat and bathing in pleasure.

Nate had to pull out early, but Julie didn't notice because she was cumming so hard, nothing mattered. Squeezing his cock head, Nate narrowly avoided blowing his load onto his sister-in-law, quivering below him. Her tight pussy had become even tighter, when she started to cum and it was too much for him. He didn't know how he was going to do the same for Jana.

He looked down the sofa, Jana was waiting, playing slowly with her clit and lips, looking up at him. She smiled, urging him to come over, not knowing how close he was or what his cock was doing. Even squeezing his head, had done little to calm his arousal. His balls were so tight around his shaft, they hurt from want of release. The sisters were just too hot and too tight, for him to continue doing what he was doing and not blow his load.

His wife had told him to make one more round back to her, but he wasn't sure he could and not cum too soon. It was a wonderful problem to have, but still a problem. He delayed as long as he could, taking a break to catch his breath and try and calm his arousal as much as possible, before moving to Jana. He looked over at Jill, she was rubbing her clit and watching him. He didn't want to disappoint.

"I'm waiting?" Jana said, still on her back in the same position she had started in.

Nate gave his cock one more quick squeeze, before taking the long way around the sofa to her. They were just all so hot and sexy, wet and tight, it would be difficult for any man not to cum. He, once again, squatted and eased his sensitive cock into the last born of the triplets, making himself and Jana moan as her insides melted around his hard shaft in hot velvety goodness. He checked the clock and started thrusting, slower than with Julie, or his wife, as Jana worked her clit with one hand and pinched a nipple with the other.

"Come on, now... faster... harder... deeper... I want to cum too!" she called out, after about a minute of him taking it easy.

He sped up, his cock hardened further, his balls sucked closer, begging for release, as he focused on those three minutes. Jana was close, he could tell by the sounds she was making and how her legs were shaking, while he held her ankles. Just a little faster, a little harder and he would have to deal with her pussy convulsing on his cock, something he didn't think he'd endure with his load intact.

Jana started cumming. She reached her limit as Nate fucked her deep and hard, her clit singing under her two fingers as his extensive and long shaft brought her to climax, bathing her body in the rapture she so desired. It was stunning how he could make her feel. Orgasms like never before, were coaxed out of her form by his beautiful cock. Her entire body was shaking, as waves of bliss cascaded over her, until she fell limp and exhausted on the couch, empty because he had withdrawn his cock.

Somehow, Nate pulled it off, knowing that he could pull out when Jana fell limp on the couch, her pussy drenching his cock and pulsing around his shaft, he withdrew. Standing tall and clenching his muscles to keep from ejaculating. He watched his cock, bouncing and straining for that last bit of stimulation to spur the spontaneous contractions, but it wasn't to be. He had managed to bring both sisters to orgasm and not cum.

He stood there, hard, wet and throbbing over Jana's spent form for half a minute, before turning and walking over to his wife. Both sisters were unaware of much, giving him time to talk to Jill.

"Good work, babe. You made them both cum," Jill said.

"Yeah, just barely. I almost came with both of them."

"I can tell. You're really hard and there is a glob of cum oozing out," she said, reaching out to touch him.

"Careful, it's way sensitive and I'm still right on the verge," he said.

"Well, do you want to cum and then we'll do other stuff until you can go again?"

"It's up to you, I'm just trying to make you proud," he said, grinning.

"You're such a sweetie. Tell you what, follow me over to the couch," she said, standing up.

Nate walked over behind his wife to the couch. Jill sat down between her tuckered out sisters and began rousting them by touching their hair or arms.

"Hey, guys... I think we should let Nate cum, he's really wanting to, but you know what that means for a while. You okay with that?" Jill asked.

Julie sat up, having recovered more than Jana, and sat upright on the couch next to Jill. It took Jana a little longer to react but she opened her eyes.

"Sounds fine to me... whatever," Julie said.

"Yeah, let the poor man cum," Jana said.

"Okay, babe. I'm all yours, fuck me until you cum," Jill said, spreading and lifting her legs for Nate.

Nate's balls were still tight and begging for release, so he didn't hesitate, squatting and feeding his cock into his wife's wet sex. He started hard and fast, no sense in dilly-dallying. His arousal returned instantly, pleasure surged through his cock with his's wife's hot, wet sex surrounding him in bliss.

"Oh damn, look at his face... he's going to blow any second," Julie said.

"For sure. But it's not his face I'm watching," Jana said, having sat up to watch Nate finish.

"Good point. His balls are tight and look how big and hard he looks," Julie said.

"I'm.... cumming!" Nate blurted, interrupting their critique.

His pent-up cock, exploded into his wife's pussy, bathing her vagina and cervix in blast after blast of hot semen. His legs shook and his ass clenched tight, as the contractions took over, ejecting his load into Jill for half a minute. All the buildup, all the delaying, made this orgasm one to remember, rocking his body as his cock let loose.

"So, fucking sexy! Gawd, I could watch him cum all day," Julie said.

"Same. You can see his cock contracting with each blast," Jana said, watching closely.

"Another huge amount too. It's already oozing out the sides," Julie added.

Nate's legs gave in, he had to stand up or fall down. He eased his cock out, standing up fully. His cock, not yet finished, spurted out two small ropes of grey, runny, semen onto Jill's stomach as the rest of his load burbled out of her open pussy.

"Oh shit! We didn't think about the mess," Julie said, worried about her work place.

"What can we do?" Jana asked, looking around.

"Quick, help me get some paper towels from the bathroom," Julie said, standing up.

Both sisters tried to stand, having to pause because their legs felt like jelly. They finally headed down the hall and Jana followed Julie to the restroom.

"Feel better, babe?" Jill asked Nate, running her fingers through the cum on her tummy.

"Yeah, much... that was intense after all the waiting," he said.

"Seems like it. You came for a long time and from what it feels like, a lot," Jill said, sensing his load oozing out of her sex, over her anus, to drip to the floor of the foyer.

"Yeah, it's a lot. Making a mess on the floor," Nate said, chuckling.

Jill's sisters returned quickly; one handed Jill a large pile of paper towels to stem the flow, and the other got on her hands and knees to clean up the floor before it set in. Some of her towels were wet to aid in the cleanup.

"With Nate around, you really have to plan ahead, don't you?" Julie asked, from her knees.

"Yeah, we keep towels by our bed... he's a shooter for sure," Jill responded.

-----

Nate did remember that climax, doubted he'd ever forget that one, which was why his cock was already stirring, as he stared at the three naked women that made it happen four years ago. His cock steadily bounced upward as the memories flooded his mind and he looked at the three sisters back together again. The towel his wife had in her hand was pretty used up. Good thing he brought another one.

"I brought an extra towel," he said.

"Good, plan... even after knowing about you from Thanksgiving, we still forgot to plan ahead," Julie said, giggling.

"Too anxious to see and have him again," Jana added.

"True, I can't believe it's been this long... what were we thinking?"

"Just got busy, life happens," Jill said.

"Yeah, true. Back then I didn't have my license yet," Julie said.

"Or an ex-husband," Jana added.

"Oh, fuck... I wish I could just forget that limp-dicked ass," Julie responded. "That is how a cock should behave," she added, pointing to Nate's fully erect cock.

"Amazing! So hard, so soon," Jana said, admiring the same.

"Told you! He has not lost any of his talents from four years ago," Jill said.

"Goodie, then let's see if he remembers how to eat my pussy," Julie said, falling back on the sofa and spreading her legs.

"Oh no, not like that. You're not going to occupy all of him while Jill and I watch. If you want him to eat you, sit on his face so one of us can at least ride him," Jana stressed.

"Fine, he can lay on the couch and I'll kneel over him," Julie said.

Getting the okay from his wife with a look, Nate walked forward as the three women stood up. He put the new towel on the arm of the sofa and laid down. Julie climbed immediately on, throwing her right leg over his body and keeling right over his neck and chin. He couldn't see what was happening with the other two, so he decided to just start munching on the bare pussy before him.

Jill set the used towel on a small table next to the couch and joined Jana who was already getting familiar with Nate's new boner. Jana was sitting next to his legs admiring it with her eyes, having yet touched it. Jill sat next to her, watching her sister admire her husband's cock up close.

"I can't find one like it... him," Jana said, reaching out to touch the hard, vein-lined shaft.

Nate's cock moved on its own as Jana's finger made contact, tracing the veins down and then up to the pulsing head.

"I'm sorry... I didn't realize how difficult it would be, I got so lucky," Jill explained.

"Yeah, you did. Finding a cock this nice is one thing, but getting a guy like Nate connected to it, is a whole different level of difficulty. I mean, Stewart's cock was good, not quite as big or as hard as this one, but it sufficed. The problem was, he's a total ass," Jana explained about her first-failed engagement.

"That sucks, Jana," Jill said, also reaching for Nate's cock and playing with the head as Jana continued running her finger up and down the shaft.

"Yeah, it does. Scott's cock was much smaller, but it got hard and stayed hard and he could cum and get hard again pretty quickly. I almost went through with it, almost married him but he just wasn't..."

"Wasn't what?" Jill asked, playing with the pre-cum coming out of her husband's cock.

"He just wasn't Nate," Jana finally said. "I mean he was nice and all, treated me good, but I just knew down the road I wouldn't be able to handle it?"

"Handle what?" Jill asked.

"Not being able to really cum... real orgasm, like with Nate. It was a struggle to get off with Scott and I knew it would only get worse the older and looser I got. Especially if we had kids. I knew I needed something bigger and that's why I called it off."

"I'm sorry, Jana... maybe he's still out there, the perfect guy for you," Jill said.

"I don't know, Jill... Neither Julie nor I have found him and we've looked a lot," Jana said, climbing onto the couch to straddle Nate's legs.

She was facing backwards as she squatted down. Jill lifted Nate's cock vertically so Jana could lower herself onto it, which she did. She let out a long moan as the inches disappeared into her wet pussy and Jill let go.

"Ohhhh, shit! Yeah, there is nothing like it, Jill... nothing to compare to him."

Nate paused his eating of Julie out of pure pleasure when he felt Jana's wet pussy encapsulate his cock. He could hear some of his wife's and Jana's conversation, sort of feeling bad for the two sisters in their quest to find his equal, but that thought left his mind as his cock was suddenly engulfed in velvety, hot bliss.

He tried to focus back onto Julie's clit and pussy but it was a bit difficult when he was being ridden by Jana's reverse cowgirl and his wife was playing with his balls. He was back in heaven, back where most men only dream of being. He couldn't think of anything better than being ridden by one hot sister, while eating a second's juicy pussy and a third playing with his balls and shaft. It was his definition of heaven and he had returned.

Chapter 5

Jana was in ecstasy, riding the cock of her dreams again, the cock she had fallen in love with just over four years ago. All the men, all the boys she'd fucked since, were either assholes or couldn't measure up to the cock in her pussy. Now she had him again. The perfect guy, the perfect cock, her sister's husband! She didn't know if she could do what Jill was doing. Could she share him with her sisters? Jana didn't believe she could, though they had shared almost everything since birth, but a husband was going beyond.

She didn't think she could, but was glad and thankful Jill did and was. Jana had thought about Nate and his cock every day since that Thanksgiving holiday. At first, it was to remember what he was like and what 'it' was like, so she could find the same thing Jill had. But as the guys came and went, as the months passed and years, engagements, frustrations, all of it made her memory of Nate stronger. Those memories formed into lust and desire to have him again.

After the second-failed engagement, Jana hadn't dated anyone, resigned to the fact that there wasn't another Nate out there. It was her idea to try and get them all together for one of the holidays and somehow, they had managed to work it out and come together for Christmas. Having him inside her again, brought back all those coveted memories in vivid detail.

-----

Jana handed Nate a portion of her wad of paper towels and watched him clean off his cock. It was covered in his semen, from his balls to his head, after pulling out of Jill's drenched pussy. She could see a fresh glob still oozing out of his slit, before he wiped it away. She licked her lips, thinking she had missed an opportunity and maybe should have cleaned him off with her mouth.

The orgasm she had just experienced, was still making her sex tingle and she watched attentively to see how long it would take him to get hard again. Jill said he recovered fast and the best way to get him erect again was to suck him, but it was too soon for that, he was still not even soft yet. Jana let Julie finish cleaning up the floor and Jill did her best cleaning her pussy with a paper towel, while Jana kept an eye on Nate.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers