A Christmas to Remember Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning his cock, he went and sat down on one of the chairs. His large cock waggling as he sat down, slowly going soft. He had worked hard to make her and Julie climax and had just cum an enormous amount again. He was a marvel for sure. Julie and she had not believed much of what Jill had told them. They had never come across anyone remotely like what Jill described in her new husband. But now, he was real and sitting just a few yards away. It gave her a thrill and hope that she could find a guy like him and she was excited to try.

She memorized his cock, how it looked, how hard it got, what it felt like and especially how it made her feel when he fucked her. She needed to remember these things for comparison purposes. Even her mother had said not to settle for anything less than a Nate... Jana took that to heart and in every department.

"So, while we wait, maybe you can get me to squirt like Julie," Jana said, acting coyly.

"Sure, okay... if it's okay with Jill," Nate said.

"Fine with me... you'll probably get hard faster anyway," Jill said, dropping her pile of paper towels onto the one Julie had left on the floor.

"Oh, goodie... where do you want me," Jana asked.

"Pick a chair," Nate said, standing up... his cock now fully soft and hanging limp and long between his legs.

Jana found a plastic chair, thinking about easy clean up if she did squirt, and went and sat down. She laid back and spread her legs as Nate approached. He smiled down at her, before dropping to his knees. Jana took a deep breath as she watched his full head of hair drop between her legs. She wasn't expecting what he did first. Not at all.

His hot, wet tongue began at the bottom, not the bottom of her sex--her ass! He was licking her asshole and it took Jana by surprise, enough to make her flinch and cry out in surprise.

"Oh... oh well, that's unexpected," she said.

"What did he do?" Jill asked.

"He's licking my anus," Jana explained.

"Oh, really? Yeah, that's even new to me... he started about a week ago," Jill said, nonchalantly.

"It's nice, a little weird but feels good," Jana said.

"It gets better," Jill said.

Jana relaxed, enjoying the hot tongue of Nate as he explored her anus before moving up and around her sex. He was building the anticipation, only grazing her clit slightly every once in a while. She expected him to finally latch onto her clit, like he had apparently to Julie, but he moved lower and began licking her ass again. And then... and then, he stuck his tongue, his long tongue into her bum.

"Oh... shit!" Jana screamed.

Julie and Jill, looked up at the wide-eyed and shocked Jana who was staring at them, not knowing what to say or do.

"Let me guess, his tongue is in your ass," Jill said.

"Ummm... yeah, and he's got a really long tongue!' Jana said.

"Feels kinda good though, right?" Jill asked. "Once you get over the initial shock."

Julie got up, because Jana hadn't answered, and walked over to the two engaged in oral sex. She went to the side of the chair and was curious of one thing. Not the tongue in the ass, but what it was doing to Nate's cock.

"Fuck, I knew it... he's as hard as a rock. Tonguing your ass has him all sorts of excited," Julie said, giggling.

"Really? He's hard already?" Jill asked, surprised.

"Yeah, like really hard," Julie responded, as Jill walked next to her.

"Wow, sweetie, you've got a thing for Jana's ass, apparently," Jill said.

Nate didn't respond, he just kept darting his long tongue in and out of Jana's tight ass, as his heart and cock reacted to the thrill. He wondered if it would be possible to actually stick his cock in something so tight and that was what had sparked his cock to get erect again. Realizing that was never going to happen, he moved his mouth back up to Jana's sex and finally her clit. He did the same thing to Jana as he had Julie, pinning the nubbin between his teeth and rapidly flicking it with his tongue.

Jana's ass was pulsing, Nate's tongue had caused some weird sensations and now that he had left, she felt a little empty and her ass was almost searching for something to grab. But then Nate latched on to her clit for real and she had never felt such an intense sensation. Whatever he was doing, it was soon driving her crazy. She started squirming on the chair, but he wouldn't let go, holding her with his hands around her hips and had a tight grip on her sensitive nub. She lost it, and felt something squirt out of her from the concentrated tongue play from Nate. She knew she had squirted like Julie and was taken aback with the new sensation and intensity.

Nate pulled off of her, his face a mess, but smiling. He had made both of the sisters squirt for their first times, but it was his tongue in her ass that he remembered the most. As did his dick.

-----

Jana was cumming. She had ridden Nate's cock to such perfection, while he ate Julie's sex, that she had brought herself to orgasm in record time. Nate could feel her legs shaking and her pussy get hot and wet as she fell down onto him, overwhelmed by her orgasm. She shook and screamed with his dick buried deep, as the waves flooded her body with powerful jolts of pleasure. She was so gone, that she fell limp on his body and couldn't get off his cock, breathing hard and trembling.

Julie was waiting for Nate to do that little trick with his mouth. She wondered if she'd squirt again when he finally focused on her clit. But, apparently, he had other ideas, something she remembered he did to Jana years before. She suddenly felt his tongue teasing her tight anus and then actually penetrating it for the first time. She flinched slightly, but didn't make a big deal about it like Jana had, and just let him tongue her ass with his long tongue. It felt nice, so she let him continue.

Jana finally gained enough strength to climb off Nate's cock, leaving him drenched in her messy orgasm. She traded places with Jill and continued to recover, while Jill lifted herself onto her husband's slippery member. They had no idea that Nate was anally fucking Julie with his tongue and hadn't stopped, forcing his tongue as deep as he could into her tight, hot ass.

Jill started to ride him, oblivious to what was happening behind her, as she rose and fell on her husband's perfect dick. Julie was starting to wonder what he was doing as well and why he hadn't gone back to her pussy. Suddenly, she remembered something Jill had mentioned a few weeks ago on the phone. Something she didn't quite finish explaining to Julie, but would share with her and Jana when they both came for Christmas. Some surprise that Nate and she had to show them. It couldn't be, Julie wondered. Had she really let him? From the attention Nate was giving her ass at the time, she thought it might truly be. Jill had let Nate fuck her in the ass even after what happened over Thanksgiving!

-----

"Holy shit, look how hard he is," Julie blurted, when Nate stood up from eating Jana.

"Yeah, and surprisingly fast. Like super-fast!" Jill said.

Jill knew it was from the anal play. She didn't know why, but he had started doing it to her about a week before this trip. She didn't know exactly how it affected him, until now. His cock looked like it hadn't just ejaculated a massive load into her pussy just five minutes ago. It looked like he did when he hadn't cum for a day or two. Very curious, indeed. She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him across the small room.

"Care to explain yourself?" she asked.

"What?" was all he said.

"Really? Again, with the anal and now with Jana?" Jill asked.

"She liked it and I didn't do it that long," he responded.

"Long enough to get you as hard as ever. You look like you haven't cum for days!"

"Isn't that what you want, so I can be the man you said I am?" he said.

"Don't turn this back on me. You're that hard because you stuck your tongue in my sister's ass."

"It worked, didn't it? Now I can perform again," he said.

"Yes, but something tells me you have an ulterior motive. I think you want to fuck an ass and you're searching for someone that will let you," Jill said a little too loud.

"Oh, hell no... that won't ever happen... not with me," Julie said from across the room.

"What? What won't happen," Jana asked, having not heard Jill, due to the aftereffects of her squirting orgasm.

"Jill said Nate's searching for an ass to fuck," Julie explained.

"Oh, really? So that's why he tongued my butt. Yeah, that's not going to happen. Not with me, anyway," Jana voiced.

"Not with any of us!" Jill said, folding her arms under her amazing breasts and staring at her husband.

Nate's cock gave him away. Just the mere mention of anal had his cock still raging, after getting hard again by sticking his tongue in Jana's ass. He knew from doing it to his wife and now Jana, that it would be so fucking tight and hot on his cock that his mind couldn't stop thinking about it. Now he was busted.

"Fine! It's not like I've even asked or tried," he said.

"Yeah, but by the look of your cock, we all know you've thought and are thinking about it," Jill said.

His face went red, but apparently, he still had plenty of blood to keep his cock hard as a rock.

-----

Nate still had his tongue deep in Julie's ass, wiggling it around and in and out as his wife fucked his cock and it had been there for a while now. Too long actually, because he soon realized that she knew something was up.

"Okay, that's it... spill it," Julie said, rising off Nate's face and jumping off the couch to confront her sister, who was very much enjoying Nate's cock and now facing Julie's inquiry.

"Spill what," Jana asked, sitting next to the fucking couple with her right hand on Nate's balls, caressing them gently.

"I just spent the last five minutes getting my ass tongue fucked by Nate and seem to recall a little surprise Jill was going to share when we all got here," Julie said.

"Oh, my! No fucking way!" Jana shouted, jumping out of the couch to stand next to Julie.

"Yes way! I think 'sister' here reneged on her declaration all those years ago!" Julie hollered.

"Say it isn't so... you didn't!" Jana said, looking at Jill who was turning red.

Nate wasn't saying anything. This was between the sisters, but he knew the truth and it was glorious.

Jill turned her head to Nate to look at him and said, "Should we just show them?"

"Absolutely!" was his answer.

Julie and Jana watching in stunned silence, as Jill rose up and off her husband's meaty cock, reaching behind herself to grab his shaft and then slowly descended down on his wide head, taking him in her ass. Both her sisters' mouths fell open. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Somehow this massive cock was disappearing into Jill's anus, until inch by inch, it was gone and she was stuffed to the balls. Her pussy hung wet and open with a cock penetrating the tiny hole behind it. It looked like the cock had just been cut off, the connection was so tight.

Nate moaned with pleasure, as his wife's ass encapsulated his cock once again. It was the most glorious thing he had ever experienced and this time was just as good. It was relatively new; they'd first done it about a year ago, one night when Jill had been really horny and he had stuck his tongue in her ass again, while eating her. He didn't know why she did it, but suddenly she asked him if he wanted to try and put his dick in there. He had been absolutely stunned, but jumped at the chance, not asking her if she was sure or why the sudden change, he just did it.

His cock surged with pleasure, it now buried in his wife's hot, tight ass and the looks on the sisters' faces made it all the better. They still hadn't said a word, just staring with open mouths in stunned disbelief. He couldn't blame them. He remembered Thanksgiving as well and never thought it would happen either.

-----

"There's no way it would fit anyway," Julie suddenly said, looking at Nate's throbbing member.

"Right, no way... so why are we even talking about it," Jana asked, getting up from the chair.

"Because he's become obsessed apparently. I didn't realize until now, but he has," Jill said.

"What do you mean?" Jana asked.

"Just look at his dick... that should tell you everything. He just massively came inside of me not five minutes ago and now, suddenly, he's harder than ever, after tongue fucking your ass. Yeah, he's obsessed and just hoping one of us, after getting tongue fucked, will offer their ass to him."

"Is that true, Nate?" Julie asked.

"Well, not exactly... I mean, I obviously enjoy anal play with my tongue and it did get me hard really fast, but let's be reasonable here. I never in a million years, would expect Jill or you guys, to want it in their butts. Not with how big I am."

"Oh, see, Jill, you're overreacting," Jana said, coming up to Nate and grabbing his arm because he looked lost and alone.

"Am I? I think I know my husband a little better than you do," Jill stated.

"So... what, are we done then? I mean, are you that mad that you're going to waste a hard-on like that?" Julie asked, walking up to Nate and taking his other arm.

All three of them together, faced Jill. Nate's cock throbbed. Arching so powerfully, his head almost touched his abs above his navel. It pulsed and moved on its own to his heartbeat, pre-cum oozing from his head. It was a sight to behold, as two incredibly hot sisters held his arms like they were going to the prom with him, but naked.

Jill pondered the question, looking between her husband's face and her sisters' and then to her husband's pulsing cock. She was torn. She didn't want to disappoint her sisters, but she was upset with her husband's lust for anal, when he should be fucking satisfied with three gorgeous sisters and their hot wet pussies and mouths.

She had no idea where this desire had sprung from. Was she not tight enough for him anymore, after just a year of marriage? That was absurd, she hadn't popped a baby out yet, so what was his issue. She was disappointed in him, for the first time and that was the problem. All this time, he'd been the perfect man and husband, so to be finally disenchanted by him, had her all confused and not knowing what to do.

Nate was worried he had fucked up big time. He wanted to continue with the foursome and so did his cock. He didn't know what Jill was going to do and if he had fucked up bad enough, not only would he not have the sisters for the rest of the trip, he wouldn't get any from his wife for who knows how long. He stood there with each sister holding his arms, there large breasts rubbing his upper arm as they waited. His cock had not settled down in the slightest. He could feel it pulsing and the pre-cum oozing down his shaft without seeing it.

"No, we're not done, but I have something to say to my loving husband," she said, taking a step toward him and grabbing his rock-hard shaft. "This will never be allowed to enter my asshole, never!" she practically screamed, yanking on his cock for effect.

"Damn! She told you," Jana said.

"Sure did... I guess that discussion is over... can we get back to fucking him now already?" Julie added.

Jill let go of her husband's cock, smiled and said, "Sure, who's next?"

Jana's and Julie's free hand shot up at the same time.

-----

Jill began to rise up, letting Nate's rigid, long and throbbing cock ease out of her ass, while she stared at her mind-blown sisters. She knew why they were so shocked. She remembered well, her declaration four years ago, but she also loved and wanted her husband to be happy. Nate had never asked for anal, but he had never stopped tongue fucking her ass, either. She knew he thought about it and would jump at the chance to put his cock in her ass.

She really didn't know why she finally asked him that night. She just remembered being really aroused and into the sensations of his long tongue fucking her ass. Her question just slipped out, and once out, she couldn't take it back. She remembered the look on his face, the absolute shock and excitement when she offered her ass to him. He was like a kid on Christmas morning, so excited to open his presents, or, in this instance, so excited to open her ass with his large cock.

Thankfully, he calmed himself and went really slow, because he could tell she was really tight and a little nervous. At first, she didn't think he'd fit, as he started to press his bulbous head against her slightly opened and wet anus. Her arousal saved her and the time he had spent tongue-fucking her ass already, so she was really wet. She found out quickly, if she pushed out slightly as he was pressing in, it opened her up more and then... suddenly... he was inside her for the first time, and the rest was history.

Her ass clung to her husband's shaft as she neared his head, the faces of her sisters only increased their look of awe, as all but the head had left her tight ass. She slowly descended, back onto her husband's cock, taking each inch slowly into her body, as her sisters watched in awestruck amazement. She loved the sensation of his large cock inching its way into her tight ass, filling her full.

"Holy fucking shit... are you fucking kidding me!" Julie finally yelled.

"Jill! His cock is in your ass!" Jana exclaimed.

"I'm well aware, and before you both have a conniption, this was my idea and yes, I remember what I declared all those years ago, but obviously, I changed my mind and I'm glad I did," she said, rising off his cock once again, but faster this time.

"It's actually really nice, feels really good, so full and tight again, like when we were younger," Jill said, falling back down on his cock.

"But... how is that even possible!" Julie blurted.

"Oh, it's possible and glorious," Nate finally spoke.

His cock was in heaven, his wife was rising and falling steadily now on his steely member, taking him deep in her ass each time. The thrill of the sisters watching, was not lost on him either and if he hadn't just cum all over the three of them a few minutes ago, he would have already nutted inside his wife's tight ass. Even then, he was getting close, the sensations and excitement were so high. It was always like this with anal, every time Jill was horny enough to do it again. It didn't happen often but when it did, Nate thoroughly enjoyed every second.

The shock was leaving the sisters, now curiosity had set in and they both moved closer, falling on their knees to get a closer look, as Jill continued to rise and fall on her husband's cock.

"It looks amazing... the connection is so tight, like it's just disappearing," Jana explained.

"Yeah, it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen," Julie added.

"It feels just as good as it looks," Jill said, rising once more to fall down on his cock. "You just need to remember to keep it wet," she said, licking her fingers and adding moisture to the connection between her husband's shaft and her ass.

She started playing with her clit after she added saliva, rising faster and falling quicker as she played.