A Christmas to Remember Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Playing really adds to the sensations as well," she said, moaning and fucking her husband's cock hard and fast with her ass.

"I'm going to cum!" Nate suddenly said.

"Cum with me!" Jill screamed, as she, too, had brought herself near the brink.

Julie and Jana watched as Nate's cock started to contract, pumping his load inside Jill's ass, as she started to shake and cum on his pulsating cock. They could see each contraction seize his cock, as the semen rushed into her bowels, both of them groaning and moaning in pleasure from the anal orgasm. It lasted longer than a normal one. Nate shuddered and grunted, as his cock continued to jettison his load inside their sister and she kept cumming on his cock, her pussy literally dripping under her hand and down his cock.

The connection was so tight, none of his semen had oozed out, all of it was still trapped inside, as his cock finally eased down and the contractions stopped. They were both breathing heavily and shaking from their massive orgasms, from the anal sex. Julie and Jana looked at each other in amazement.

"Okay, I take it back, that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen," Julie said of the dual orgasm.

It took a minute or two before Nate or Jill could talk again, but when they could, Jill asked for the towel and Jana grabbed the new one from the end table.

"Hold it under me... it's going to gush out when I lift off of him," Jill said.

Jana did as she was instructed and watched with baited breath, as Jill lifted herself off of Nate's still-hard cock. As soon as the head left her ass, a huge flow of white semen gurgled and fell out of her ass onto the towel. She pressed out a little and another large gush bubbled out. She kept herself over the towel, until she got most of the semen out of her body, the remains slowly dripping out onto the towel, before Jana used a clean patch to wipe off the excess.

"Wow, sister... that was something... quite the surprise you had for us. I'm blown away not only from what I just saw, but that you actually reneged on your promise and threat that memorable Thanksgiving," Julie said.

"People can change... and I'm glad I did. I'm not going to tell you, you have to try it... you can make that decision on your own, but for me and Nate, it's added to our relationship and sex life very well. I have a very happy husband," Jill said.

"She's not wrong... never been happier," Nate said, his cock slowly going soft.

He considered himself the luckiest man on earth already, with such a beautiful wife and her sharing her sisters with him. The anal surprise was like icing on the cake and he was thrilled and grateful when it happened. That orgasm, he just experienced, was indescribable. The way her tight ass milks his cock as he cums, cannot be put into words. The heat of her anus, the grip she has on his shaft, the excitement, all of it combines, to the most powerful and plentiful orgasms of his life, bar none.

Jana pulled the cum-covered towel away from her sister's body, looking at all the semen that had flooded from her bowels and was amazed at the amount, especially after Nate had already cum buckets all over them earlier. Anal must really be amazing. She was curious and amazed, but didn't think she had it in her to try. Nate filled her pussy up to massive proportions, she couldn't imagine his cock in her tight little anus.

Julie was more competitive. She was considering it, and after what she just saw, knowing her younger sister managed it and had just climaxed like she had never seen before, it was a huge possibility she'd give it a try, but obviously not now. Nate's stellar cock was limp and hanging between his legs again, as he remained on the couch. She was still blown away that Jill had somehow changed her mind from the 'angry Jill' of Thanksgiving, she remembered.

-----

"I'm sure he can fuck you both just fine," Jill said, seeing their hands shoot up at the same time.

They didn't wait for more than that and pulled Nate over to the couch, pushing him down on the middle cushion, not noticing that Jill had not followed them quite yet. Jana was going to immediately jump on, but Julie grabbed her arm.

"I'm next... you just got eaten, remember," Julie said.

"Fine, but don't hog him for long," Jana responded.

Julie climbed onto the couch, putting her arms around Nate's neck and rubbed her wet sex up and down his rock-hard shaft. She moved her tits into his face, giving him permission to fondle, suck and play with the perfect pair, something he didn't do as much as he would have liked, because touching the sisters still seemed weird to him, even though he had fucked them both so much by then. Once he started to play with her breasts, Julie rose up higher and moved around, until his head found her wet entrance and she eased herself down on his raging hard-on, the one that she didn't want to go to waste.

"Fuck! I love that first thrust! Such a thrill!" Julie called out, grinding her body down on his cock as deep as she could.

Nate didn't comment, since he had a mouthful of breast, nibbling on her left nipple while cupping both firm and large breasts in his hands. They felt almost just like his wife's, with little variations, he thought Julie's nipples weren't quite as large as Jill's once erect. He played and nibbled, as the oldest sister rocked and wiggled her body on his cock, deep inside of her. He had no idea his wife was across the room watching with anger written on her pretty face, as he fucked her sister.

It was Jana who finally noticed Jill. She turned her head away from Julie's body, fucking Nate, and saw, out of the corner of her eye, that Jill was back where they had left her. She turned fully and saw her now, arms folded under her breasts with her right leg forward and hip thrust out. She knew that posture and look. Jill was not happy. Jana got up from the couch, she had been sitting next to the couple waiting her turn, but now walked over to Jill.

"You're still pissed... what's the big deal? So, what, he tonged my ass... who cares? It got him hard again," Jana said, when she was standing directly in front of her sister.

"So what? Really, Jana? You don't get it. It's only been a year and I'm not good enough for him? I'm not tight enough and he's wanting anal, already?"

"You don't know that, you can't, unless he's said so. Has he?"

"No, but why else would he be trying to prep our asses? Why else would he play like that with his tongue?"

"Because it gets him off, gets him hard again. He just wanted to please us again. He just wants to please you and do what you want. That's obvious. Everything he's done, he's done after you've given him permission. Have you noticed he doesn't touch us, not like you. He's afraid of what you might think if he plays with our tits or kisses us... He's fucked me, but has yet to kiss me," Jana said.

Jill thought about it... Jana was right. Nate has only done exactly what she has told him to do. She thought about everything that had happened since they arrived at her parents' house. He has only kissed her, touched her, cum in her. He has been the dutiful husband and maybe she was overreacting.

"Maybe you're right."

"I know I am. Just now, he was afraid to touch Julie's boobs, until she shoved them in his face. I saw him look at them, he started to raise his hands and then stopped. She basically had to feed them to him before he would play and nibble."

"Okay... I get your point. I'm wrong, he's perfect. I know that... I don't know why I'm freaking out."

"I do... he's one of a kind and for you to share him like this, is unheard of. I don't know why you're doing it at all. I'm not complaining, mind you. I just don't know, if he was mine, if I'd do the same," Jana exclaimed.

"I just want you guys to know what you can have, what you deserve, that's all... It's not been easy and mostly, I've let it go on like this to prove that what I told you was true and so you knew for sure."

"I know. I love you for it, Jill... you're so lucky and both Julie and I are grateful, we really are," she said, hugging her naked sister, their breasts mashing together.

Just then as she mentioned Julie's name, they both heard her scream out from across the room. Julie was cumming again on Nate's cock. Jana, releasing the embrace, turned to watch and grabbed Jill's hand, pulling her across the room to the couch and the climaxing sister.

Julie was trembling. Her legs were shaking as she vibrated on Nate's cock shoved all the way into her body. She moaned and panted, as the orgasmic bliss sent waves of pleasure through her body, all stemming from the amazing cock of her sister's husband. It was so good, made her cum so hard she couldn't get enough. Her pussy flooded and let down as it convulsed on his cock deep inside, she could feel him throbbing as she came, he was practically hitting her ribs he was so long and deep.

The last of the climax exhausted her and she fell forward into Nate's arms, panting and struggling for air, as he held her from falling off onto the couch.

"Wow, that was a good one," Jana said.

"Sure was. She'll be out for a while," Jill added.

Nate, looking around the trembling older sister, smiled at his wife and Jana, slowly letting Julie fall to the left and off of his cock. She curled up next to him against the arm and back of the couch, still quivering, her chest heaving for air.

Jana saw her opportunity and immediately climbed onto Nate, she turned her head to Jill and asked, "You don't mind? Do you? Referring to their conversation.

"No, I don't mind... he's yours for a bit. And Nate... feel free to do whatever you want, don't hold back or worry about what I might think," Jill said.

Nate looked curiously at his wife. Something had transpired while he was fucking Julie. He didn't know what it was, but Jana had apparently smoothed the anal thing over and more, giving him free rein to her entire body, with nothing off limits. He nodded and immediately grabbed Jana's twin breasts, as she lifted herself onto his cock and dropped down onto him.

"Thank you, sister... I love you," Jana said, grinding down as hard as she could on the massive cock inside of her.

Jill smiled, watching her sister moan and swirl her hips, tilting her pelvis back and forth, bending and driving Nate's cock right where she wanted it. She rose up a few inches and drove back down, slapping her legs onto his and taking his cock hard and deep. Again, and again she did this, moaning and calling out each time she drove his cock deep and hard. Jill knew exactly how she felt, as she watched her sister fuck the perfect cock. Nate was playing and licking Jana's breasts as best he could as she drove his cock into her body over and over.

Jill saw a small change in Nate, he was more relaxed and into it, now that she had given him the all-access pass to her sisters. Something she should have done all along, if she was going to do this at all. But, she still wasn't going to ever let him fuck her in the ass... or so she thought.

Chapter 6

"Let's take a break and get some food," Jill said, patting Nate on the leg and getting up off the couch after the anal.

"Good idea, I haven't eaten since lunch and I'm starving," Nate said.

None of them had been thinking about eating or anything other than sex, after they got back to Jill and Nate's place. The sisters were excited for him to come home from work and finally get to have him again. Nate was just as excited to get home from work, making food the last thing on their minds, but now, with a lull in the action, after the anal, they all realized they were hungry and a break would be prudent.

"Should we order in? Or do you have stuff?" Julie asked.

"I have fixings but nothing ready, so we better have it delivered," Jill answered.

"I'll call for Chinese, what does everyone want," Nate said, getting up off the couch to find his phone in his discarded clothes.

He felt the sisters' eyes on him, his cock swinging freely between his legs. He couldn't believe it was happening again and even better this time, after just fucking his wife in the ass in front of the stunned sisters. He wondered, as he searched for his phone, if either of them would now want to give it a try as well. The thought caused a twinge of pleasure to grab his soft cock as he pondered putting his dick in another ass this Christmas break. He found his phone and the girls relayed what they wanted as he dialed the number.

With the order made, they just had to wait now for the food to arrive. When he turned back to the group, he found them all on the couch, naked and chatting. He stood there, not going over and just watched them. The similarities were stunning, even after four years they all looked so much alike. His stomach grumbled, he really needed to eat something, especially after already ejaculating twice since he arrived home. The second time wasn't his fault, it happened so quickly. He can't last very long inside his wife's tight ass, no matter what he does.

As he watched them chat, giggling and getting along so well, he realized that Jill had not laid down any ground rules like she had originally four years ago, before finally giving him free access to do whatever he wanted. He wondered if those same conditions continued, because he remembered the exact moment when she relented her control four years ago.

-----

Nate was thrilled, feasting on Jana's tits, grabbing and fondling them, sucking and nibbling to his heart's content as she rode him. Finally, he wasn't afraid to touch them, to fondle, to cherish, to fuck as he saw fit. No more rules from his wife. Now the real fun began. He suddenly picked Jana up, as he himself stood up from the couch, to the glee of Jana and the surprise of Jill. He spun her around and set her back down on the couch, driving his cock in deep, as he grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed.

"Oh, shit... oh fuck, this is new," Jana said, at his aggressiveness.

He didn't respond, tweaking her nipples and driving his cock deep over and over, faster and faster until Jana was screaming with pleasure. Her nipples burning with rapture, sending jolts of pleasure to her sex, as Nate pounded her pussy harder than ever. Jill had released the beast and Jana was the first to benefit. He was fucking her so hard, the orgasm snuck up on her and before she knew it, she was cumming under the barrage of deep thrusts and fondling breasts. She lost all her air to scream and struggled to breathe as the waves crashed strong, hard and unexpected.

Nate had a half grin on his face. He knew Jana was cumming. He could feel her body shaking, her pussy clenching, as he fucked her with abandon. He pinched and twisted her nipples, adding to her pleasure as, his steely cock drove deep over and over. He had plenty of staying power and as fast as he was going, he was more concerned with making her cum and doing what he wanted, than his own pleasure, growing in his cock.

Jill watched her husband pummel her sister's pussy. He was fucking her so hard, tweaking her nipples and groping her breasts, like he had been forced to resist and now... finally... he was free. She realized she had been holding him back. She realized he was holding back even with her. He didn't fuck her like this, unless she told him to. He had always been the dutiful husband, doing exactly as she said, even in the bedroom. She realized she was the problem and that problem ended right then and there.

"Fuck her, Nate! Give it to her... give her what you want to. No holding back anymore!" Jill screamed.

Jana was gone, she was basically a limp puddle of quivering flesh as her orgasm ran its course and she had lost reason and reality. The man inside her was pounding away at her, like nothing has ever done before. By the time he finally slowed down, sweat was dripping off his body, down onto her and she was whimpering and trembling from the massive orgasm he had pummeled out of her body.

"What the fuck just happened," Julie asked, seeing Nate standing over Jana, his cock dripping with her juices and his sweat.

He was pumped, breathing heavily and his cock was raging, as he looked down at the woman he had just fucked basically unconscious. He looked over a Julie and did that half grin, almost like he was telling her she was next.

"I've given Nate free rein to do as he pleases and that is the result," Jill said, pointing at the youngest sister.

"Well, fuck... why'd it take you so long?" Julie asked.

"Good question, but now that I have, I'm going to take advantage," she said, standing up and jumping into her husband's arms.

Nate smiled down at Julie, lifted his wife with both hands, under her ass, and set her down onto his cum-covered cock. Julie's eyes widened as she watched him start to lift and drop Jill onto his dick, fast and hard, as he stood next to the couch with her blubbering, cum-exhausted sister laying below him.

-----

"Nate... sweetie... hello?" Jill was saying.

He was so lost in his memories that he hadn't heard the girls calling him. He suddenly came back to the present and looked up.

"Wow, where were you just then?" Jill asked.

"Nowhere, sorry," he said.

"It wasn't nowhere, you were definitely thinking about something and it must have been good because, hello, almost hard again," Julie said, pointing to his growing cock.

"Fine, I was recalling the real-estate office... when all bets were off and I had no rules," he said.

"Oh, shit... yeah I remember that. You fucked the hell out of Jana first. She was sore for days after Thanksgiving. Weren't' you?" Julie asked.

"So were you... I wasn't the only one he fucked unconscious," Jana stated.

Julie laughed, "True that."

"Speaking of that... Jill, you haven't mentioned any rules since we've been here. Is it still the same? Is Nate free to do as he wishes, like back then?" Jana asked turning to her sister.

"Absolutely, I'd have it no other way, that's why I didn't say anything or bring up rules. He's free to do as he wants to you and you guys have the same privilege. After all, you said on the phone you had plans to make four years ago seem tame."

"We did, but you kinda already ruined that promise on the first night. With the anal sex surprise," Julie said.

"Yeah, sorry... that kinda was supposed to be a different day but things just kinda happened," Jill explained.

"Anyway, did you ask me something?" Nate asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, we wanted to know how long on the food, were getting really hungry," Jill said.

"Guy on the phone said within a half hour. Someone's going to have to put some sort of clothes on when he gets here," Nate said, motioning to all the naked bodies in the room.

**

The food came, Nate put on a robe to get it and pay, and brought it into the room where the naked sisters were still chatting on the sofa. Jill had her phone and was showing the pictures she had taken of her sisters sucking Nate's dick, when he first got home. He was surprised she hadn't taken more yet, especially of the anal. She must have forgotten in the moment of reveal, to catch it on camera. But now that she had her phone again, he expected more pictures to come. Case in point, as soon as she saw him bring the food she raised the phone and snapped a picture of him in his robe, holding the food.

"Ready to eat?"