A Christmas to Remember Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all nodded. Food was passed around, eaten and Nate put the leftovers in the fridge before returning to the living room. But when he got back, the women were nowhere to be found. He looked around the room and those near him, but found nothing. Then his phone chimed in the pocket of his robe. He took it out and opened it to find a message from his wife, with a picture attached. It was a picture of the large dark dildo Julie had brought with her, next to all his and his wife's toys they had collected over the five years they'd been married. The text said, "Come and find us."

He could only imagine what he would find when he found the three sisters and all those toys. He was confident they would be already put to use, by the time he managed to find their hiding place. He went to the logical place first. His and Jill's bedroom, where the toys were in the first place, but that was too obvious and they were not there; just the open drawer where the toys used to be. He checked the rooms in the hall, after leaving his bedroom with no luck. He had checked everywhere upstairs except the garage, but couldn't imagine them out there with the cars, so he headed downstairs to the basement.

Jill and he had a nice entertainment room down there, workout room and adjoining sauna and hot tub. The stairs opened up in the entertainment room, but they were still not there on the large couches and recliners. He finally heard something down the hall toward the gym, hot tub and sauna. Giggling mixed with a few moans. He turned the corner into the large open space, housing all three, and found the women in the hot tub, with all the toys. It was difficult to differentiate who was who, because their bodies and hair were wet.

He walked up to the tub to get a better look and his wife noticed him.

"You found us, good. Hop in," Jill said.

She was fucking one of her sisters with the large dark dildo. He still didn't know which one it was and he figured it didn't matter. The three were in a triangle, all on their knees fucking one another with a different toy. He hesitated before dropping his robe and climbing in the hot water, just standing there and watching them. The visual was too good to not take a moment to enjoy. He watched them, moaning, giggling and forcing objects into each other's pussies, until his cock had risen to full power, before he stepped into the tub.

He didn't ask where they wanted him, assuming they would find him once he was in the tub. As he slipped in and sat down on one of the seats in the large tub, the threesome of women, fucking each other, broke up with one of the sisters joining him on the seat. He thought it was Julie, but wasn't totally sure, before she climbed onto his lap in the hot water. She grabbed his cock, arching between his legs and lifted herself on her knees to slip him into her sex. With all the water, it was a different sensation, as she sat down on him. Not really dry, per-se but felt hollower and emptier, as the water rushed out around his cock as she sat down.

"That's a new sensation," she said, grinding down on his cock.

"Yeah, lots different, but good," he said.

"Sure is. Difficult not to be good with you," she said, rising up and lowering herself, her breasts coming out of the water.

His hands went up her wet sides to find her large firm breasts, as she slowly rose and fell in the water, making waves with each motion. Her tits felt incredible on his palms, as he fondled and caressed both breasts. He felt the water rushing in and out with his cock, as she fucked him, adding more speed and different pelvic gyrations, bending his cock around inside of her.

Jana and Jill were face to face, each had a toy under the water inside their pussies, the other person controlling it. Their heads were turned, watching Nate fuck Julie and forcing their respective toys into each other, at the same speed Julie was dropping down on Nate's cock.

"I'm surprised you have these toys at all," Jana began, "What with Nate's cock being so perfect."

"Most of them are his idea. He likes playing with them before fucking me," Jill replied.

"Now that you guys have done anal, which by the way, holy shit, Jill," Jana said, losing her train of thought.

"I know, I know... I told him it would never happen but I was wrong."

"Yeah, and it looked like you enjoyed it."

"I do... it's different and has to be done right, but when it is, it's really good."

"So, does he ever double you up with him and the toys?" Jana asked, remembering her initial question.

"He has, and wow, that's a lot going on, let me tell you. With as big as he his and then adding a toy... It's crazy full and I really have to be horny."

"I'll bet... you sure surprised us," Jana said, shoving the toy in her hand deep inside of Jill's sex.

Jill shoved her toy deeper in response and the two sisters giggled, as Julie moaned across the tub and rode Nate's real-life dick. Julie was waiting for Nate to take over, wondering how long it would take before he suddenly took control and fucked her like he had four years ago, when his wife's restraints were lifted.

-----

Julie watched in awe, as Nate continued to stand with his wife in his arms and fuck her hard and fast. She couldn't believe his strength and stamina to continue to lift and lower Jill up and down on his cock. Jana was still a puddle of flesh, her breathing had slowed, but she had her eyes closed, twitching on the sofa next to Julie. Julie circled her clit with one finger, as she watched and listed to Jill getting fucked hard by her husband. Julie wanted the same and when Jill started moaning and trembling in Nate's arms, Julie knew she would be next and bit her lip in anticipation.

Nate felt his wife start to climax, his arms and legs were burning from fucking her standing up and holding her weight for this long. She had helped with her arms around his neck, but now that she was cumming, she was harder to hold. He lowered her down onto the couch next to Jana and finished his wife off in the same manner he had the youngest sister. Long, hard, deep thrusts, pounding into his wife's convulsing pussy, until she was a mess of sweat, cum and writhing pleasure. His cock was humming with bliss, as he fucked her as hard as he could, before pulling out and standing upright, pumped and throbbing again. He had almost taken himself to his limit.

Julie caught his eye, she had her lip between her teeth and was playing with her open sex, waiting for him. He grinned at her and she motioned with a single finger, on her free hand, to come get her. His heart was beating fast in his chest, from the labor of pounding his wife into orgasmic submission. He only had to take a few steps to the last sister. He let her wait, giving his penis a respite, before walking to her. Squatting down, he grabbed her legs, yanking her toward him and making her squeal. He pushed her left leg up with his right hand, grabbed his throbbing cock with the other, bent it down and thrust it into her open pussy with no mercy.

Julie screamed in pleasure as he entered her so viciously. It was only the start. Never in her life had anyone done to her what Nate did next. Never had she felt what his cock produced inside her body before either. His animalistic thrusts, drove her quickly to an orgasm that would be remembered for years afterwards. It happened so fast, so violently that she scarcely recalled him leaving her body and being drenched in hot ropes of his semen. It wasn't until after she regained her senses, that she found herself cold, sticky and covered in his load.

Nate had finished making all three sisters cum so completely, they were nothing but puddles of flesh on the couch. With his task complete, he pulled out of the last sister, grabbed his wet, throbbing cock and stroked himself to ejaculation, plastering the convulsing woman below him with long jets of hot semen, flying from his purple head. The intense pleasure exploded in his body as his legs and ass clenched tight, ejecting his load in glorious fashion, until he felt his legs wobble and body fatigue from the effort.

He sat down in a nearby chair, watching the couch. The three naked and satisfied women shuddered every so often, as he caught his breath.

-----

Nate was enjoying the water sex. It wasn't the first time he'd had sex in the hot tub, so he'd felt the sensation before and rather enjoyed it. It was especially good when the woman was on top, doing most of the work. He could just sit there and enjoy the water rushing past his cock, as she raised and lowered herself. He'd already cum twice that evening, so he was plenty capable of lasting for a long time and perfectly content to fondle Julie's breasts, as she worked his cock.

He was unaware of what his wife was doing with the other sister. He couldn't see them with Julie sitting on his lap, nor did he particularly care, as he was blissfully occupied. Around ten minutes into her riding him, suddenly the other sister appeared next to them.

"You've occupied his cock long enough... it's my turn, Julie," Jana said.

"But I haven't cum yet," Julie said.

"You'll get another chance," Jana said, practically pushing her sister off of Nate's lap.

Julie reluctantly moved over, letting Nate's long cock slide out of her to make room for her sister. Jana climbed on the same way Julie had been.

"I thought she'd never leave," Jana said, giggling.

She grabbed Nate's hard cock and worked it into her pussy under the hot water, as the jets swirled the water around in the tub.

"Ohh, that's different," she said, once she was down on his cock.

Nate just smiled and grabbed the new set of tits before him. New sister, new boobs, new pussy, but mostly the same sensations. His cock was back to humming, as Jana began to rise and fall in the hot water, moaning and grinding his cock where she wanted it. She rode him slightly different than her sister, or his wife, but everything felt great, basking his cock in sweet pleasure as the sound of the jets bubbled around him.

Julie worked her way to the other side of the tub to Jill, disappointed. Jill noticed.

"What's wrong," Jill asked.

"I didn't get to cum... I expected Nate to take over but he never did," Julie said.

"Got to take matters in your own hand sometimes," Jill said. "He's just going to sit there and enjoy us doing the work for a while. He has already cum twice, remember."

"Yeah, good point. He's still plenty hard, though."

"He hasn't lost that gift yet. That is for sure," Jill said, smiling.

Julie, looking around, asked, "Where has my toy gone to?" referring to the large dark dildo.

"You mean this?" Jill said, pulling it out of her pussy from under the water.

"That's it," Julie said, taking it from her sister.

Julie sat down next to Jill, inserted her toy and began to fuck herself with it while she looked over at Jana riding Nate's cock. She turned to Jill and said, "So... talk to me about anal."

Jill grabbed a toy from the side of the tub and replace the missing one with the new on in her hand, sliding it into her sex as she replied, "What do you want to know?"

"I want to know why, how and if it's worth it."

"Well, the why was kind of just a spur of the moment decision and once I offered, I couldn't take it back. I knew Nate wanted to try it. He has never stopped tonguing my ass when he does oral. So, one day I was really horny and wild and it just slipped out. As far as how... thankfully, Nate had already been playing with my ass with is tongue, for probably a half hour, and then he went really slow. I also found out quickly, pushing out when he's going in, helps open me up. Then there's the clit. Playing with myself made it all worth it. The sensations blend so well. I feel so full with him in my ass and for some reason playing with my clitoris makes it feel so good."

"Fuck, that sounds amazing... I want to cum so bad right now," Julie said, grinding her large toy into her body under the water. "I'm thinking of letting him try my ass... I just don't know for sure," Julie said.

"Well, if you do... he will absolutely love it and trust me, he'll be as gentle as possible."

"Good to know."

Julie and Jill sat back, after the anal conversation ended, and fucked themselves as they watched Jana rise and fall on the only real man in the hot tub. Jana was really going to town on him, apparently not wanting to be interrupted before she came, like Julie had been. Her moans became louder as her thrusts became harder and faster.

"Ohh... fuck... yes... I'm... I'm... going to... cum!" she screamed, as Jill and Julie smiled watching the youngest sister began to shake and convulse on Nate's cock, until she fell limp in his arms.

He held her for a few seconds, before sliding her off his lap to sit next to him in the water. He looked up across the tub to see his wife and her sister sitting next to each other. Their arms in front of themselves, moving forward and back, obviously fucking themselves with toys. Jill, seeing Nate was done with Jana, kicked off and glided through the water to her husband. As she neared, she set the toy, she had been playing with, on the side of the tub and climbed onto his lap.

"How's it going, babe," she asked, kissing him.

"Great. Living the dream," he said, grinning.

"Yeah, you are. Fucking three gorgeous women. You're the luckiest guy I know," she said, feeding his cock into her pussy.

She sat down on him, kissed him again and began to rise and fall on his hard penis. He picked up where he left off with the other two women, grabbing his wife's tits, to fondle and play as she rode him.

"Oh, by the way... just a heads up. Julie's thinking about anal," she said in his ear.

Nate's cock lurched inside his wife and his arousal spiked suddenly.

She chuckled, "Yeah, thought you might like that news."

She could feel his cock get harder as his arousal spiked. The man sure did like anal, just the thought had him throbbing with blood. She took advantage of his firmness, driving his cock inside her body hard and fast, loving the sensations his large tool and the water gave her sex. She turned her head to see Jana watching them, sitting inches away.

Jana could tell, Jill had whispered something good into Nate's ear. The pleasure written on her sister's face was apparent. She was riding him with purpose and could tell Nate was into it anew, as well. Jana made her way over to Julie to ask if she knew something.

"What did you and Jill talk about?" Jana asked.

"Oh, just a little chat about anal," Julie replied.

"Are you considering it?" Jana asked.

"I am... especially after our talk... she made it sound so good and gave me pointers."

"Oh, really... do tell."

Julie let Jana in on the Q & A session, as they listened to Jill fuck her husband, until she, too, came, as she rode him. Nate had managed to bring two sisters to climax again without cumming himself. As his wife shook and climaxed in the hot water, riding his cock, he thought about the prospect of having Julie's ass for the first time. He really hoped it would actually happen, just like he hoped what happened four years ago would happen again.

-----

When the women finally recovered from their climaxes, the group cleaned up, dressed and headed back to the house for Thanksgiving dinner. Both Julie and Jana had a little difficulty sitting on the hard dining room chairs and not fidget, since they were both feeling the effects of the pounding they had received, from Nate's large cock. They both hoped their parents didn't notice.

They all enjoyed a wonderful meal and conversation, eating way too much and that was before the pie. Nate, of course, was the perfect gentleman and husband. Doting on his wife and making a very good impression with the parents, having already done that and more, with the two sisters.

That evening, Nate made love to his wife, one last time, in the bed she had grown up in, but the sisters didn't make an appearance. Jill found out later, it was because they were both too sore. The next morning, they all had breakfast before saying their goodbyes and Nate and Jill left to return to their apartment.

"We need to do this again," Julie said to Jill as they hugged.

"We do... we'll plan it," Jill responded.

"It was the best Thanksgiving ever," Julie said, and Jana concurred.

Nate hugged the two sisters awkwardly, as their parents were watching, and said goodbye before getting into the car with Jill. He never really expected it to happen again and for four years it didn't.

-----

Nate's wife finished climaxing and slid off of him to catch her breath. His cock throbbed under the water. She had almost taken him to his limit, while she was cumming, but he managed to hold it in and satisfy his wife. Julie caught his eye, he grinned at her, half expecting her to come over, for the final ride in the hot tub, since she hadn't cum yet.

Instead, Julie climbed out of the water, found a towel and dried herself off. She picked up her large dildo and sat naked on a nearby chair, fondling the large toy, as her sisters gathered themselves. Nate watched her, biding his time, hoping she'd decide to try anal, because now he knew she was thinking about it.