We Find Our Perfect Home

Story Info
We Find Our Perfect Home - A Pine Run Story #1
23.6k words
5
968
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

-- Let's Get it Started --

My wife Kim and I were a polyamorous couple and had been together for ten years and married for five when we decided to leave the hustle and bustle of the East Coast and move closer to our families. So, in mid-2014, we packed our lives into two PODs and moved to Michigan's Upper Peninsula. We lived in borrowed houses and rentals for the better part of a year as we explored several towns in the central part of the U.P. before deciding on the Escanaba area. We chose this area because it had an airport, relatively milder winters than the Lake Superior side, and was equidistant between where Kim and I grew up.

The Escanaba area in the U.P. was the perfect fit because, besides being closer to our families, it was large enough to have diverse people, food, and shopping that the smaller communities did not have. After much searching, we finally found our perfect house on a secluded cul-de-sac on Little Bay de Noc on Lake Michigan. The community was close-knit and friendly, and there was a sense of peace and quiet that we didn't have on the East Coast. We loved spending our days exploring the outdoors, swimming in the lake, and hiking in the nearby forests.

This is the story of finding our new home and how close we got to our neighbors.

-- You Oughta Know --

Kim and I were married before we met, and those relationships failed for various reasons. But the biggest reason for both of us related to our views on sex and how they differed significantly from our spouses. To many people, this usually refers to the decline of sexual activity within the marriage. This was true for us. I was married for fifteen years, and by year 5, I was lucky if my wife was interested in sex a couple of times a month. During this time, she returned to college for her Master's and began an on-again, off-again affair with one of her professors. Kim's story was a little different; her husband started fucking around after the kids were born.

Although Kim and I had yet to meet, we approached these situations similarly. In both cases, we confronted our spouses about their infidelity but didn't condemn it. We asked only that they be up-front about it and tell us what they were doing. We were okay with it as long as they didn't withhold sex from us, told us what they were doing, allowed us the same freedom, and participated in sexual adventures as a couple.

It didn't end well; Kim's husband accused her of being a freak and denied fucking around. Kim divorced him for infidelity, ending five years of marriage. My situation began on a higher note, my wife agreed to try it my way, admitted to the affair, and we even spent a few nights together fulfilling her fantasy of being fucked by two guys at once. The professor talked his wife into joining us. This went well for several months; we took weekend trips, a cruise, and a two-week vacation in Cozumel. But then the women began a secret affair and ran off with each other. I sued for abandonment and divorced her.

Sadly, our exes managed to win full custody of our children. That's when I learned the real power of money and its ability to influence decisions and change the facts. Happily for me, the twins turned eighteen two years ago and reached out to me. We have begun rebuilding our relationships. Kim has not been so lucky and has not seen her son and daughter since they were toddlers.

-- You Had Me From Hello --

Kim and I were lucky to have found each other. We met in an online virtual reality game called Second Life. I was the co-owner of a nightclub, and she was a patron and caught my attention. Her avatar was a fiery-haired blue faery with large gossamer wings. I was much more straightforward, a tall, handsome, heavily tatted guy with good taste in clothes. My club required live audio, and I fell in love with her voice the first time we talked. She began to frequent the club, got to know each other, and discovered we were both from the upper Midwest. Our similar backgrounds created an affinity between us, and she would hang with me when she was at the club.

One night, a couple of weeks after we met, I was off and exploring the seedier side of Second Life, the sex clubs. I enjoyed virtual sex, and there were a few clubs I frequented. I walked into one of my favorites and, as I usually did, investigated the several sex rooms before trying to hook up. You can imagine my surprise when I walked into one and saw a red-headed blue faery blindfolded and strapped to a bed while being fucked by some guy, and a red faery ground her pussy on Kim's mouth. Virtual cum dripped from her body and wings. A line of men, women, and various creatures waited to fuck her any way they wanted. Everyone had to have their microphones on to enter, like at my club, so everyone could hear everything that happened except those who went private. Also, when the blindfold was on, the user's screen went black except for slivers of light around the edges.

I got in line.

I listened to her lovely voice as she told one person after another to fuck her, eat her pussy, fuck her ass, almost anything you could imagine. I could hear her cum over and over, and it didn't sound fake. I got so turned on I was jacking myself before it was my turn. When I finally got my chance, she was on her hands and knees, and my avatar leaned over the naked cum soaked body of hers, and I whispered into her ear.

"Fancy meeting, you hear."

"Oh! Hello there, tall, dark, and handsome. Come here often?"

"Yes, I cum in here a lot; how about you?"

"Oh, yes, frequently and repeatedly," she laughed, "I'd hug you, but I'm tied up at the moment."

"I see that,"

"So, are you wearing one of your famous hats?"

"No, I'm not wearing anything at all."

"Well, now I wish I wasn't blindfolded."

"I can take it off if you'd like."

"Oh, no, I like it this way. I'm sure other opportunities will present themselves."

"I certainly hope so."

"I'd place a bet on that. So, Mr. nightclub owner, what will you do right now? Are the dynamics of our relationship about to change?"

"It appears so, seeing I'm naked and leaning over your naked blue body with my hard cock in my hand."

"Is your hard cock really in your hand?"

"Yup, pretty much since I got into line to wait my turn."

"Mmmm, that's nice. Let's go private for a moment."

"Okay, private."

"I am tingling all over just from talking to you. So I want to ask you something, so please don't take it the wrong way. Let me preface it by telling you I have several dildos of various sizes at my immediate disposal. So, how big are you?"

"Ah, well, bigger than average but not porn star size. I'm six foot two if that helps."

"Both length and width?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect. I don't judge or select men based on their penis size. And I don't normally do this here, but I want to use a dildo that mostly approximates you. It'll be more real."

"Cool."

"Going public."

"Well, my naked and sexy blue fairie, are you ready to enhance our relationship?"

"Yes, sir; I've been hoping we would get to know each other better."

"Sounds like a plan," then I drop into character. "My left hand gently caresses the cum-covered soft blue skin of your back while my other rubs my hard cock up the inside of your thigh..."

That was our beginning. We soon advanced to Skype sex and then discovered we lived in the same area. The first time we met in person wasn't a date. We had just finished a cam session and found we lived 20 minutes from each other. We discussed meeting for dinner the next night, and I gave her my address as a sign of trust. Twenty minutes later, someone was buzzing my apartment. I wasn't expecting anyone and threw on shorts and a T-shirt. I saw Kim standing at the door in a long coat and sneakers when I looked at the screen. I let her in and waited with my door open. My apartment was near the stairwell, and when Kim reached the top and saw me, she took off her coat. She was naked underneath, except for her sneakers. She handed her coat to me as she walked into my apartment. We spent a night of sexual abandonment and satisfaction that neither of us had experienced in a long time. We called in sick for a week and fucked 'round the clock. On day three, we went to a bar, picked up a woman, and kicked her out at dawn. On day four, we picked up a guy and did the same; on day five, we picked up a couple and kept them for the weekend. We've been together ever since.

-- You Are So Beautiful --

Kim is the most beautiful woman I've ever met. She was stunning and would silence a room when she walked into it. We joked that she could have been a model except for her big tits. Kim joked there may be a more suitable profession for her.

"Maybe I should become a pornstar. I think I've got what it takes; looks, big tits, and I love to fuck."

"Baby, you're already my pornstar, but don't forget to put on your resumé that you can deepthroat and like anal."

Kim's looks were as complex as her genetic heritage. She had a Korean grandmother and an African American grandfather on her mother's side. Her father's side was Scot-Irish, Spanish, and Cherokee. This combination created an amazingly intelligent, witty, strong, and beautiful woman. Why she chose me as her mate when she could have any man or woman still baffles me today.

Kim kept her straight, reddish-brown hair short and off her shoulders. It wasn't her natural color, but the only color I had ever seen on her. Her locks framed a round face, high cheekbones, slightly oval, piercing green eyes, and black eyebrows. Her skin was smooth and always looked like she had a medium tan, even in the dead of winter. Kim's five-foot-five, 130 lb. body appeared skinny because her most prominent feature was her natural 36DD breasts. Those lovely teardrop globes were firm but low on her chest. They didn't sag, but the bottoms of her beautiful orbs rode low just above the bottom of her ribcage. Because of her slender frame, they seemed out of proportion to the rest of her body. Her large, dark areola and nipples pointed slightly upwards. The nipples were highly sensitive and seemed to be perpetually hard. She was 42, but she looked ten years younger. She had a firm, flat tummy and a narrow 27" waist that flared to wider 34" hips. Her ass was firm and muscular like her legs. At the apex of her thighs was a pussy that could get wet in the desert. Kim had long inner lips that hung two inches below her mound. They were long up to her clitoral hood that would stand out an inch when aroused and her erect clit even further. On top of all this was a jet-black bush she trimmed in various ways; currently, it was a trapezoid with the short side just above her clit. She kept the rest of her vulva shaved smooth.

I was a typical 45-year-old male, good-looking but no G.Q. model. I maintained my physique at 6 feet 2 inches and a trim 190 pounds. My stomach was firm, but I had lost my six-pack years ago. I worked out but didn't have the same passion for it as some. I had all my hair, although it was beginning to recede. It was black with a few hints of gray. I kept it medium-length and professional-looking. I maintained my facial hair in a well-trimmed goatee and cleanly shaved the rest of my long face. My blue eyes contrasted with my dark hair and light complexion. Kim said I resembled the bad guy from Diehard. I didn't see it. I was thankfully endowed with better-than-average sexual equipment. My circumcised dick hung over four inches when limp and grew to a hair over seven inches when fully erect. My hard cock was as big around as a coke bottle. My aroused head was bigger around than my shaft, purple in color, and the ridge was sensitive. My balls were similarly large and hung low from my body. I kept my bush trimmed above my cock, and the rest, including my balls, were kept smooth. Kim helped me with the latter. The twice-a-week ritual always ended with me cumming down her throat.

-- Partners in Crime --

Kim was the whole package and would turn heads no matter what she wore. She knew exactly what her assets were, and she loved using them. She constantly teased and flirted with other men and women. I loved that, and it was a massive turn-on for me. Sometimes, we were out as a couple; other times, we pretended we didn't know each other. Some nights we picked up a single or a couple, and on other nights we would pick up different partners and go off to fuck, then we'd come together later and compare notes. We'd always try to come back with pictures or videos taken with our phones. Every time, it fueled sessions of intense sex for us. We loved sex together or with others, together or separately, as long as we told each other about it. For me, it was Kim riding me and describing the details of fucking some guy or woman. She would recount every detail, leaving nothing out. I rarely lasted until the end of the story. Kim liked for me to tie her to the bed blindfolded. I'd tease her, bring her close to orgasm, and stop. Sometimes she would cum from just listening. But always, I would fuck her through the last part of my story.

This was a big part of our lives, but very few knew this about us unless we brought them into our play. On the surface, we were two highly paid consultants who worked remotely for large national firms. Since moving here several months ago, our play has been minimal. One exception was our real estate agent, Nick, whom we found after Kim picked him up at the Casino one night and fucked his brains out while I watched. The consummate salesman gave us his card. We've been friends since. Well, and because he was hung like a horse. Kim, or both of us, would get together with him frequently at our apartment or a hotel. Sometimes, Nick would bring a female friend. Or, like the last time, in the backseat of his car after we viewed a property. I drove while they fucked. After he came, he took the wheel while Kim and I fucked. It was so hot that Kim wanted more, so we drove around for hours trading places. Nick and I each came three times in all of Kim's willing holes. Kim lost count at 30.

Nick told us later that his wife was pissed when he got home so late. The kids were already in bed, and she was waiting for him on the couch. He was surprised his wife was wearing one of her see-through teddies and was naked underneath, especially since the kids were home. She was angry and frustrated because she had been horny all day and wanted to have sex. Even though he felt tired and spent from his time with us, Nick said he quickly rose to the occasion.

Interestingly, he said, was that he never got a chance to clean up, and the first thing his wife, Barb, did was suck him off. Barb got on her knees as she was bitching him out, took out his cock, and gave him a blowjob. Nick knew she could smell and taste Kim because she paused a moment when she took out his cock and again after she took it in her mouth. Barb gave him a questioning look and licked around his shaft. Barb became voracious, and they fucked in the living room, not caring that the kids were just upstairs. She demanded he fuck her until she came dozens of times.

Later, as they lay in bed, Barb got him to admit that he had fucked someone before he came home. She wanted to meet the woman whose cum she licked off his cock because she wanted to taste it from the source. Barb told him she had a fantasy of licking his cum out of another woman's pussy. Nick was surprised and didn't know how to answer. Barb was curious about how many times the other woman had made him cum because his spunk seemed thinner and had much less volume than usual. She admitted she got turned on tasting another woman on him, and the thought of watching him fuck someone else excited her. They both got so turned on during their conversation they fucked again.

Nick now tells her about all his adventures, and she has also had a few flings. But to our knowledge, Nick has never divulged who he was with that first night.

-- Take Me Home, Country Road --

Nick called us one night in late May and said he had this once-in-a-lifetime property to show us. The selling agent was his good friend, but we had to see it the next day, and we wouldn't have long to decide because houses in this development sold within hours of hitting the market, and most don't even get listed. The last five never made it to the MLS. It was fully updated with all the latest appliances, it was in a small, secluded community with a pool, and the HOA fee was next to nothing. Surprisingly, we had two options for high-speed internet, cable or FIOS. But it was much further out from Escanaba than we wanted. Nick said once we saw this place, that would no longer be an issue.

We met Nick at a small convenience store 500 yards off the highway on the main road down the little peninsula. The store was open, but the lot was deserted. I went in to buy a pop and asked the clerk if I could leave my car there for a couple of hours. The clerk, a cute, young Amish woman, said it was fine, but I should get it before they closed at 9 PM. The store was small, but like many rural stores, it carried various staple items and would be handy if we decided to live out here. As the clerk rang up my purchase, I looked out the window and saw Kim get on her hands and knees in the front seat and lean over Nick. When I exited the store, she took his cock out of his pants and stroked it. When I got into the car, Kim was sliding her lips down his fat cock. Nick didn't pull out of the parking spot as Kim sucked him off. Instead, he leaned back, put a hand on her head, pulled up her sundress, and played with her ass. Kim wasn't wearing a thong, but her panties were tiny, and Nick's long finger slid under the flimsy material and into her wet honey pot. Kim groaned in pleasure and bobbed her head faster on Nick's big dick.

I was satisfied to watch; my turn would soon come, but I looked up and saw the store clerk watching with interest. She had a good view; we were parked directly in front of her window. Nick was looking at her, too, and told Kim they had an audience. Kim looked up at the young woman and then swirled her tongue around Nick's engorged glans. Kim liked to show off, and she licked the top half of Nick's shaft several times before taking him back into her mouth and continuing her blowjob. Nick got into the act and pulled his fingers out of Kim's pussy. He licked them clean as the clerk watched him. Then he pushed them back into my wife's cunt and pumped them into her with an exaggerated motion. Kim moaned in appreciation and jacked Nick's cock with one hand, and bobbed her head faster. The young woman's face showed arousal as she watched us through half-closed eyes. The clerk leaned forward and put one hand on the window, and the other was in front of her. After a few moments, her eyes closed, she licked her lips, and then they formed an O shape like she had moaned.

I saw her glance around nervously and wondered if she was older than eighteen. I told Nick we needed to go, and he finally backed away and turned down the county road. The young woman looked disappointed as we pulled away. Kim expressed displeasure that Nick needed both hands to drive, but she still gave him a sloppy blowjob as we headed down the freshly paved road. Nick drove his car slower than usual as he tried to focus on the road more than his dick in my wife's mouth. I had a raging boner as I sat in the back, reading all the information on the community.

The development was supposed to be a gated beach community on Little Bay de Noc, but the development company went bankrupt because of embezzlement and misconduct. Only the eighteen townhouses on one cul-de-sac were built, and six were sold before the bankruptcy. The bankruptcy became a godsend for those six original owners and those who bought in later. After years of litigation and court battles over who owned the development, the courts awarded sole ownership and development rights to the original landowner. But he died of an aneurysm fucking his secretary two weeks later, and the control transferred to his daughter. She was an environmentalist and had never agreed with her father's decision to develop the property or his choice of fuck buddies. She did three things to preserve the area. She created a trust for the management of the townhouses and the area immediately surrounding them, including the beach, and appointed the owners of the townhouses as trustees. The main provisions were that only owners could be trustees, and only the trustees could modify the trust. The trust also stipulated that all revenues from the sale of the remaining homes would be placed in an account controlled by the trustees to maintain and upgrade the community. Second, she got the state to designate all the remaining land and beachfront, which were not part of the trust, as protected wilderness and wetlands. This included the provision that 100% of the townhouse owners must agree to any change in the land's status. Then, a second trust will pay the county, in perpetuity, the money would've gotten from property taxes had the protected land been fully developed. These actions effectively created the paradise we discovered and bought into.

yooper
yooper
24 Followers