A Cock That Enslaved Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation of my "A Cock That Enslaved Me" story...
2k words
4.31
7.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now getting used to his touch. In college he would stroke my cheek, rub my arms, my waist, my hips, my thighs. I used to get shy but after spending time with him in bed, I began to like it a lot. Sometimes we would sneak around and kiss while touching each other. He plays with my boobs and ass while I played with his cock over our clothes. He pins me to the wall and then kiss my lips and neck. A few times he even took my boobs out to suck while nobody was around. I was shy and reluctant at first but soon started to enjoy the thrills knowing that we can get caught anytime.

It has been sometimes since those steamy nights and we were getting horny. I wanted to see his cock again. I wanted him inside me again. In a few days time we found an isolated place in college where rarely anyone comes. We both wanted something more than just kisses and hugs. We skipped our class and arrive at the location. He started kissing me while rubbing my ass. He then slid his hand inside my panties and began to rub my pussy. I was getting wet by now, so he slid one of his fingers in. While he was fucking my pussy with his finger, I opened up my legs a bit more and held him tightly and demanded more kisses. He fingered me for sometimes, managing to put three fingers inside. I was really wet now.

He made me stand near a wall. I knew what he wanted so I bend over and put my hand on the wall. He lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties down. He unzipped his pants and freed that magnificent beast. He was already hard. He rubbed his hot rod over my pussy's entrance and didn't put it inside. I wanted it inside me so bad and I begged him to put it in. He didn't listen, I was pouring at this point. My pussy was drooling to devour that delicious cock. I begged again saying "Please baby put it in, I want you inside me so bad. I'll do anything so please put it in!". I didn't know what that "anything" will entail for me.

He pushed his cock inside me after hearing that. I didn't see his face but I imagined him having a smug smile over his face. It has been a couple of days since we last had sex so it hurt a bit but soon a feeling washed over me that the owner of this pussy is finally back home. I felt relieved. He started thrusting his dick in and out of my pussy. He rolled up my top and bra and brought my boobs out. He mauled my boobs while fucking me from behind. He picked up his pace and pinched my nipples and tugged on them. I gave myself to him. I've become whole again. I was lost in his thrusts and his touch. I was moaning but couldn't care less who might hear me or catch us fucking. He slapped and squeezed my ass while fucking me. He caressed my butthole. Then he put his thick thumb inside it. I screamed in pain.

He was now fucking my ass with his thumb while his cock was destroying my pussy. I told him to take his thumb out but he refused. He told me that I said that I'll do anything. He told me he's gonna fuck my ass and right now preparing it for that day and he's going to train my ass till I'm ready to take his cock in it. I didn't know what to say and honestly in that moment I didn't wanna think anyways, so I told him to just fuck me for now. He took his thumb out of my ass and at the same time took out his cock from my pussy. I was confused as to why he did that.

He turned me to face him. and lifted my left leg up. I held him by wrapping my arms around his neck. My back was against the wall. He grabbed my ass and put his cock back in and at the same time he inserted his middle finger up my ass. It didn't hurt as much as it did when he had his thumb inside but, his finger went in deeper. I knew he had no intention of letting my ass go. I didn't care at this point, I just wanted him and he was right here inside me and that's all that mattered to me. I looked him in the eye while he fucked me. I kissed him while he fucked me. I put one of my hand on his muscular chest. I felt so happy, so content to be one with my man who I loved so much. While thinking that, I came and I kissed him while cumming.

He told me he is close too while I was kissing him. So he took his cock out of my pussy and his finger from my ass. I went down on my knees and held his cock. I looked up and looked him in the eye and he was looking down and staring right back into mine. It reminded me of the first time I sucked his cock. The first time I felt the desire to serve. I smiled thinking about that time and thinking about all the times that I will kneel before him and suck his cock. I brought my face close to it, his cock was right above my face. I can smell the distinct smell of his cock mixed with my cum. I grabbed his thick and hard cock and start stroking it. I licked his balls, sucked on them, taking his balls inside my mouth completely and sucking on them. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed. He was lost in pleasure. I was so happy to bring such pleasure on his face.

I licked my way up to the tip of his cock. I kissed it passionately. I loved the smell and taste of his cock. I took it inside, deep down my throat. I was hungry to taste his cock. I sucked on that delicious cock for sometimes, when he grabbed my hair. His cock was twitching in my mouth. He was about to cum and I was ready for every last drop of that delectable cum. When he was about to cum, I took out his cock till I only had a few inches of it in my mouth. This time I wanted to savour the taste before swallowing. Soon, he came and gave me all his creamy love juice. He stroked my cheek lovingly while he came in my mouth. I melted with his touch. I savoured that thick load for a while and then swallowed it.

I was still on my knees with my face resting on his cock. He was stroking my hair. I stayed like that for a couple minutes licked and cleaned his cock. I wanted more but we couldn't stay at that place for long. Before getting up, I kissed his balls and kissed all over his cock. Then I got up and kissed him. We fixed our clothes and went back. I went back to my remaining lectures but the whole time only he was on my mind. Every time I think of him I get wet. It was last lecture but it was already too much.

I slid one of my hand on my pussy. I started rubbing it over my clothes. I couldn't care about the lecture but I also didn't wanna get caught. So I rubbed slowly. I slid my hands inside my panties and directly rubbed my pussy. I rubbed my clit. I then slid my middle finger and ring finger inside. I rubbed my inside while thinking of my man. I thought about the times he fingered me, about how my thin and small fingers compared to his big and thick fingers. I wanted him so bad. And before I knew it lecture was over. I gathered my things as quickly as possible and turned around to leave. My girlfriends asked me to hang out with them but I told them I had something important to take care of and I'll see them tomorrow. After sometime I spotted him. He came towards me. He told me what I wanted and that he wasn't able to wait any longer either. I got in his car and we left college.

The ride was hell. I wanted my man and he was right there next to me. I was getting impatient and I know he was too. We got back to his place. His roommate wasn't back yet. As soon as we went inside, I jumped on him. He caught me in his arms, lifted me by grabbing my ass. I wrapped my legs around him and started kissing him. I sucked on his tongue and drank every drop of his saliva. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. I was dripping. We kissed while he took us to bedroom. He sat at the edge of the bed with me sitting on his lap and my legs still wrapped around him.

I took my top off and my bra. He sucked on my nipples and I held his head close. I kissed on his forehead and gently stroked his hair. He sucked and licked my nipples and rubbed my boobs. I took his t-shirt off and asked him to lie down on his back. I lied on top of him and kissed him while rubbing his cock over his jeans. I kissed his neck and went down and licked his big muscular chest. I went down and kissed his abs. I then sat on the floor on my knees. I took his jeans off. I rubbed my face on his cock over his underwear while rubbing his thighs. Then I took off his underwear. and set the beast free. It was so hard and hot. I licked all over from the balls to the tip and back. I sucked on his juicy balls and then his shaft.

I then placed his cock in between my tits, it was still big enough that my boobs can't cover him all. I gave him a titjob. While doing that I licked his delicious precum. I sucked on the tip while rubbing his cock in between my boobs. I loved the way his cock twitched and even he convulsed from time to time. After some time, he told me to come up on bed. I went up and he came on top of me. He took my skirt and panties off. I was already wet and ready to have him inside me. I spread my legs for him and lifted both my arms up inviting him. He put his cock inside me and came close to kiss me. I embraced him and kissed him back. He started fucking me.

With every stroke he sent electricity down my spine. I was so lost in him. He whispered in my ears to call him daddy every time we are alone. I just smiled. I felt so safe and happy in his arms. I told him "Fuck your little girl hard daddy" while smiling. I felt his cock growing a bit bigger inside me and he also started fucking me hard. I held him tight and told him "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!". I felt he was getting close and so was I. I told him "Daddy I'm gonna cum too! Cum with me daddy! Fill your girl with your milk daddy!" Soon we both climaxed. He lied on me while he was cumming, I held him in my embrace and stroked his back and his hair. I told him "Thank You Daddy! You were amazing!".

We lied there for sometime and then we got up. We took a bath together and washed each other. Then we got dressed and went out for dinner. Then he dropped me at my apartment. We kissed and said goodbyes. When he turned back to leave, I grabbed his arm. I kissed him again and said "Today was amazing! See you tomorrow DADDY!". I Before he could say anything, I kissed him again and went inside blushing the whole time.